Hulk (The Avengers) vs The Cyclops (Wrath of the Titans)

• 98 results
Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Random collusion

Using Film versions

The Cyclops

vs

The Hulk

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Trinity00

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Random collusion

Using Film versions

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/3pccKDkBq74?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/3pccKDkBq74?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fix'd

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justleader

the cyclops arent just giants they helped hephaeustus forge the godly weapons which is the only way to defeat kronos so they take this

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Which codes do you copy to paste the vid

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Trinity00

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

You have to be on Mozilla Fire Fox.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kingkronos

Cyclops are peaceful creatures who create things not destroy........ Unlike Hulk

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@justleader said:
the cyclops arent just giants they helped hephaeustus forge the godly weapons which is the only way to defeat kronos so they take this
There isn't any evidence to suggest how much they helped. Bruce does to the Cyclops what he did to the Chitauri whale, punches him as he transforms into the Hulk, toppling the Giant over in one clean, epic shot.
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By justleader

@TheSuperHuman: you see unlike hulk who is a freak though a powerful one i must say the cyclops are one of the first gods their mother is earth and their father is the heaven and they are extremely powerful they dont have only strength(like the hulk) they also create things and craft weapons powerful enough to defeat even kronos himself who slaughters the avengers without even noticing

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

HULK SMASH !

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Hulk easy

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@justleader said:
@TheSuperHuman: you see unlike hulk who is a freak though a powerful one i must say the cyclops are one of the first gods their mother is earth and their father is the heaven and they are extremely powerful they dont have only strength(like the hulk ) they also create things and craft weapons powerful enough to defeat even kronos himself who slaughters the avengers without even noticing
Creating Godly weapons won't do the Cyclops any good here. Mentioning their relation to Kronos doesn't alter the outcome at all. Their age also does not mean anything. They can be killed. That is the bottom line. If you have any actual combat feats for them then please feel free to bring those up.
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By justleader

@Ferro Vida: the proof is right in front of you they help create a weapon powerful enough to defeat kronos what more do you want?

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyclops stomps, with ease

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By justleader

@BlueLantern1995: seriously we arent debating primordial gods vs a freak, i mean they dont have feats but they still have history they were on par with a titan and and an olympian and believe me you dont want to know what the olympians/titans would do the hulk they wouldnt even need to blink to transform hulk into a barbie

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rico_3088

HULK FTW, HE TOOK OUT LIKE TWO OF THOSE WHALE THINGS IN THE MOVIE HE CAN BEAT A CYCLOPS

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jayfournines

Hulk beats the sh*t out of the Cyclops in a rather spectacular and easy manner.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By justleader

@Jayfournines: and why is that? are you saying a freak could beat a god? and i mean real gods not loki

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Hulk does to that Cyclops what he did to <----that guy over there.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By GTG12

Hulk

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingkronos

Why is this still debated. Cyclops are very powerful beings, they can do billions of damage that hulk did, but they are peaceful creatures. They create not destroy. That is the true power.......

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By justleader

yeah i bet all hulk fanboys are just sitting and enjoying that moment with loki well guess what greek gods arent norse they are billion of times more powerful and are truly immortal so there isnt a way hulk can even harm the cyclops

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kingkronos said:

Why is this still debated. Cyclops are very powerful beings, they can do billions of damage that hulk did, but they are peaceful creatures. They create not destroy. That is the true power.......

unproven .... you made that up

@justleader said:

yeah i bet all hulk fanboys are just sitting and enjoying that moment with loki well guess what greek gods arent norse they are billion of times more powerful and are truly immortal so there isnt a way hulk can even harm the cyclops

The cyclops almost got killed by Perseus .... a weak demi god .... with human stats ...... the cyclops are not gods ..... they are one eyed giants .... stop wanking them

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@kingkronos said:

@justleader said:

The cyclops almost got killed by Perseus .... a weak demi god .... with human stats ...... the cyclops are not gods ..... they are one eyed giants .... stop wanking them

this lol

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

Hulk easy

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@kingkronos said:

@justleader said:

Haha seriously. One of the cyclops' got knocked out by a log. Hulk would do work on them.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Can't really judge until i've seen the movie.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tony_Shark

Hulk. No matter what that Cyclops can do, the Hulk will always regenerate, and come back stronger.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@justleader said:

I saw the Avengers movie and Hulk did more then beat up Loki,he also fought Thor in the film and Thor needed his hammer to fight him,But that doesn't mean i am not gonna give hulk the automatic win cos i didn't see The Wrath of the Titans.If you saw it then explain some durable fighting feats.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Greendevil

Hulk would oneshots the Cyclops with ease!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jayfournines

I know mythology fans are very passionate (especially greek myth fans on this site) but we're debating on the movie cyclops right? The ones that were bumbling fools that could get hurt by Perseus? Hulk wins this, no contest, there is nothing the Cyclops could do to the green goliath to hurt him...especially considering the fact that Hulk possesses the strongest healing factor in the Marvel Universe while the one eyes monsters...do not.

Hulk takes this.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@justleader said:

@Jayfournines: and why is that? are you saying a freak could beat a god? and i mean real gods not loki

Loki is a real God.
hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hermankeson

Hulk rather easy.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

Hulk would kill them.

@kingkronos said:

No. Not true. They have never done damage that replicates Hulk's, let alone billions the amount of the damage the HULK did. With no backup to support your claim, and I doubt you will find any, this can just get trashed. Spreading false information doesn't help in an argument..... Nobody has replicated the damage Hulk does x Billions, least of all these one-eyed giants who get owned by logs.... Hulk can still regenerate.

@justleader said:

No. Norse gods have demonstrated just as much, if not more, power.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By nefarious

Hulk wins.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By justleader

first of all loki isnt a god he is a son of a frost giant he only calls himself a god while the cyclops are real gods and the cyclops were defeated by perseus only because of his sword which was sent to him by zeus himself in the first movie clash of the titans of course nobody here knows this and thinks that perseus defeated a cyclops

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader said:

first of all loki isnt a god he is a son of a frost giant he only calls himself a god while the cyclops are real gods and the cyclops were defeated by perseus only because of his sword which was sent to him by zeus himself in the first movie clash of the titans of course nobody here knows this and thinks that perseus defeated a cyclops

Firstly, Loki is a half-god, and can be interpreted as a god. He is considered a god because he has been taken into the Aesir and is adopted by Odin, who is definitely a god. Just because his father was Laufey, that doesn't mean he can't be a god.

Cyclopes are not gods, they are one-eyed primordial giants. A few philosophers question whether they are lesser gods, but that is overridden by the majority which states otherwise.

Perseus still defeated a Cyclops, what's your point? You're stating that the Cylcopes were only defeated by Perseus because of a weapon, then that nobody knows that and that Perseus defeated a Cyclops. I have Clash of the Titans, thank you very much, and I think I know this. Stop with the sense of superiority and assuming others know nothing. There are plenty of others that know that.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By blackadamFTW

@justleader said:

Cyclops doesn't have any feats to really prove he can beat him, so yeah, that "freak" should win.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova: so you know that perseus defeated the cyclops with the magical sword which was along with the pegasus(the winged horse) sent to perseus by zeus so that means only godly weapons can harm the cyclops and i doubt that the hulk has something godly and if loki is adopted he isnt a god, if a human was raised by a god that makes him a god? the gods have their powers from their parents and adopting him doesnt make loki a god, and the cyclops were children of gaia(personification of earth) and uranus(personification of the cosmos) so these are real gods not loki

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Psy_

The cyclops were weak. They had been knocked out by logs. Hulk's fist crushed a Chitauri Leviathan. In mythology they weren't gods either, at the most they were Demigods which still aren't actual Gods.

Black Widow, Captain America, or Hawkeye could defeat these things.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Psy_
@justleader: Actually, I watched Wrath of the Titans. Perseus wasn't using Zeus's gifted sword. And your completely discrediting the log scene. 

The Cyclops in mythology weren't even gods. They lived on an isolated island and were cannibalistic. There was only one cyclops that could be considered godly, and that was Poseidon's son. They don't have prep in this fight, so they can't utilize any weapons. They got knocked out by logs, and Odysseus stabbed one in the eye with a wooden stake. They aren't godly in the least.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kingkronos

@_Punk_ said:

The cyclops were weak. They had been knocked out by logs. Hulk's fist crushed a Chitauri Leviathan. In mythology they weren't gods either, at the most they were Demigods which still aren't actual Gods. Black Widow, Captain America, or Hawkeye could defeat these things.

Well I must say a soldier with a spear can defeat these bunch of so called superheroes.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stonerthps

Hulk smash

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Psy_
@kingkronos: No, they couldn't. Black Widow would shoot the soldier in the fact, as would Hawkeye using an explosive arrow, and Cap would smash his face in with his shield. The cyclops in the movie showed no resistance to physical damage, and a bullet would pierce the skull, making a hole in their brain.
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins this comfortably

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By justleader

@_Punk_: well i must say you certainly live up to yor name. and as i said cyclops were compared to the titans and the olympians who i cant imagine what can they do to hulk and perseus was using zeus' sword he first used it against the chimera if you remember

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: Cyclopes aren't equal to the Hulk, you clearly know little about him....

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By isaac_clarke

The Cyclopes couldn't defend themselves from Perseus, how in god's name to they fight off the Hulk?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kingkronos

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos: No, they couldn't. Black Widow would shoot the soldier in the fact, as would Hawkeye using an explosive arrow, and Cap would smash his face in with his shield. The cyclops in the movie showed no resistance to physical damage, and a bullet would pierce the skull, making a hole in their brain.

Perseus had a magical sword, a gift of olympus, that is why he was able to hurt the cyclops. Yeah, Black Widow is gonna fire bullets at the cyclops just to see them do nothing. And you're telling me that robin hood of the 21st century is gonna hurt the cyclops with his arrows???

And ofcourse, there's that shield of Cap's. Who would do nothing more than break when he hits the cyclops.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By isaac_clarke

@kingkronos said:

@_Punk_ said:

Perseus had a magical sword, a gift of olympus, that is why he was able to hurt the cyclops. Yeah, Black Widow is gonna fire bullets at the cyclops just to see them do nothing. And you're telling me that robin hood of the 21st century is gonna hurt the cyclops with his arrows???

And ofcourse, there's that shield of Cap's. Who would do nothing more than break when he hits the cyclops.

No he didn't. Hawkeye's arrows explode, that packs a bit more of a punch than the arrows the Cyclops was actually blocking to prevent getting hit by.

You're blowing Cyclops from the film to epic proportions.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Go to the "Share" button right under the video and hit "Embed". It will give you this code once hit and copy it. Paste it on the Comicvine "Video" and there you have it.