Hulk Speed vs Marvel Gauntlet

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk has had some poor showings and great showing in speed. My question to you is hulk fast enough to physically attack or react to these Marvel Types.

Rules:

• Hulk cannot use Thunder Clap.
  • Hulk cannot use the environment (Quakes, Boulders, ect) to hit his target.
  • Marvel Heroes are actively putting all thought into dodging Hulk for 5 Minuets!
No Caption Provided

Hulk on his stats and speed vs.....

1) Wolverine

2) Spider Man

3) Quicksilver

4) Hyperion Speed Blitz

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man and Wolverine have both been shown to be able to consistently dodge Hulk, although one could argue it's Hulk being downplayed for their sake.

Either way I'd say he's not hitting someone fast as or faster than Quicksilver that's actually trying to dodge without his thunderclap or some other type of area effect attack.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) No

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Hulk have fair chance of tagging Wolverine

2. Hulk could tag Spider-Man, but unreliably.

3. Hulk tagged Quicksilver before, so he might be able to do it again, but the actual chance is quite slim.

4. If Hyperion is really serious, Hulk has almost no chance of tagging him

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulk grabbed Spider-Man before.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of raw speed, Hulk is miles and miles faster than all these guys combined. However, that's only thanks to his massive muscle output. He lacks reaction time above a typical human; that's why characters always dodge him. However, when someone is as strong as Hulk, than of course they'll be super speedy (Hulk also has the pure movement feats to back that up, with his sprinting, jumping, and thunder clap all requiring super fast movement of his limbs).

Without the reaction time though, it'll take Hulk hours to hit Spider-Man. By the time he actually attempts to outstretch his arm in a punch, Peter would already be long gone. Hulk simply can't perceive Spidey's movements, so it's going to be tough to nail him. That's added to Spider-Man's precog and flexibility.

Wolverine is more or less Spider-Man's equal in speed, but lacks the spider sense and flexibility. It's still going to take Hulk awhile to nail him, but not nearly as long.

I'm pretty sure Hulk has actually hit Quicksilver before. For Marvel's premier speedster, Pietro is pretty pathetic.

Hyperion, I am completely ignorant of.

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

The issue with him hitting Quicksilver is that most characters either hit Quicksilver because a) Quicksilver is being an arrogant idiot or b) they're using an area effect attack, both of which are not allowed here.

Hulk grabbed Spider-Man before.

Yeah, but wasn't that after Spider-Man basically made a fool of the Hulk by dancing around him? Or am I thinking of a different encounter between the two?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, Hulk has been written very slow and fast in numerous showings respectively.

Possible reasons for slow showings: he's just slow usually, he's always throwing everything into what he's got (hay-makers are slower than jabs), if the writers didn't make him slow he'd be crushing most of Marvel earth (bad for business), he doesn't care about being hit since he's so durable (seen this with SS), he's not fighting smart (not surprising because he's the Hulk!).

With that being said I think he can tag the first three, haven't seen enough of Hyperion to comment. Spiderman would be the toughest because of Spidery-sense.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#9  Edited By kidman560
Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could actually probably tag Hyperion, given that we saw a Hulk tagging King Hyperion.

I'd say Spiderman is actually probably the hardest of these guys for Hulk to tag, really. He's tagged Quicksilver before.