User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Oh man... I say he goes to 5, but I am NOT sure if he can clear AK.... ERGH.... Peak power, thats hard to place for him, since nobody's recorded his maximum strength... I... I say he stops at 5... AK might just be too much, but its insanely close...

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I believe Hulk stops round 1, due to Captain Cold

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i dont think he makes it at all

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mightyrearranger

Hulk-sicle

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By GhostRavage

Don't worry man... Hulk has a very wide list of instances where he resists extreme low temperatures... Even Absolute Zero in his current series... @mightyrearranger For you too :)

Im quite sure he just thunderclaps Captain Cold and he's done. Anyway, as for the OP, what makes Abra Kadabra greater than Mirror Master, can someone post something about him? His page doesn't have much information.

He gets till round 5 maybe clears but i don't know about Abra Kadabra.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mightyrearranger

@ghostravage said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Don't worry man... Hulk has a very wide list of instances where he resists extreme low temperatures... Even Absolute Zero in his current series... @mightyrearranger For you too :)

Im quite sure he just thunderclaps Captain Cold and he's done. Anyway, as for the OP, what makes Abra Kadabra greater than Mirror Master, can someone post something about him? His page doesn't have much information.

Damn, so he's breaking theoretical physic laws now? I could understand him surviving at Absolute Zero, but to move at a rocket-like speed through it? That's amusing. With that in mind though, I re-opine that I think he could clear Len and Mick, clears round 2 even easier, and then I have no idea what the most recent Hulk has in terms of telepathy resistance. I know Jean has controlled the old Hulk, and he's up against 2 of the stronger telepaths DC has to offer in round 3. I'm on the fence about that round.

Kadabra's a high-level reality warper, with tech from the distant future:

Mirror Master's feats include borderline reality warping as well. If the fight begins in the type of area pictured with Hulk, McCulloch (or Scudder, whichever one the OP had in mind) is porting himself into the ice before Hulk can even react. Then, he can use almost anything around (including Hulk's own eyes) to attack him or BFR him, since that's allowed here.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XiiX
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mightyrearranger

@xiix: Yeah, I was gonna say McCulloch doesn't even need backup in that round, haha. Can he still move himself through the Mirror Realm?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mightyrearranger

@xiix said:

@mightyrearranger: Sure. Though it's pretty much win by death/KO.

Ok cool, thanks. In that case, Mirror Master can definitely stop him. McCulloch is not sanctimonious enough to refrain from sacrificing Trickster first so he can port into the nearest reflective surface. Then he ports his hand out of Hulk's eye, glosses him over, and shatters him from there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I feel as that should be considered PIS, but this is a world where people come back to life every Saturday. I am no expert on Hulk, but can he survive having a tornado in his stomach?

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I feel as that should be considered PIS, but this is a world where people come back to life every Saturday. I am no expert on Hulk, but can he survive having a tornado in his stomach?

I think he probably could, and moreso I think that he'd probably kill Mardon before it happens, regardless of how much the weather tries to protect him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: can't the Turtle steal speed or was that only a one time thing that happened?

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mightyrearranger

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@mightyrearranger: can't the Turtle steal speed or was that only a one time thing that happened?

He's got a kind of tech-based force field that can stop bullets, but if we're concurring that Len's Cold Field won't slow the Hulk down, I don't think any of Turtle's gadgets could do the trick either. The other couple devices he uses are a gun that slows targets and another type of beam that makes things around the target appear to be faster than they are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: during John's run I believe he gained the ability to steal speed or something.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Damn, so he's breaking theoretical physic laws now?I could understand him surviving at Absolute Zero, but to move at a rocket-like speed through it? That's amusing. With that in mind though, I re-opine that I think he could clear Len and Mick, clears round 2 even easier, and then I have no idea what the most recent Hulk has in terms of telepathy resistance.I know Jean has controlled the old Hulk, and he's up against 2 of the stronger telepaths DC has to offer in round 3. I'm on the fence about that round.

Mirror Master's feats include borderline reality warping as well. If the fight begins in the type of area pictured with Hulk, McCulloch (or Scudder, whichever one the OP had in mind) is porting himself into the ice before Hulk can even react. Then, he can use almost anything around (including Hulk's own eyes) to attack him or BFR him, since that's allowed here.

Damn, so he's breaking theoretical physic laws now?I could understand him surviving at Absolute Zero, but to move at a rocket-like speed through it? That's amusing.

• Come on man... The very character of Hulk is a walking defier of physics... Banner becoming a green angry behemoth that resist molecular manipulation and punches through time storms yet overpowering absolute zero temperatures its impressive? Haha :P.

I have no idea what the most recent Hulk has in terms of telepathy resistance.

• He probably doesn't have any, not that i recall, i haven't read all Indestructible issues though, im pretty limited on him... But if it serves as something... Hulk has massive TP resistance, Xavier, Jean, M.O.D.O.K, Xemmu and other high end telepaths have said to have trouble even entering Hulk's mind, mind raping or controlling is just a whole new level.

This instance shows Xemmu, a foe that had billions of minds under his control and even mind-locking Dr. Strange (Who we know has awesome magic based TP abilities), yet he can't deal with Hulk and even claims he's immune to TP assaults. I think that a pretty nice feat to counter any of this guys in the TP department.

I know Jean has controlled the old Hulk

• Can you show me where Jean controlled him? Because what i do recall is her with (Phoenix amp) shutting Banner's persona off Hulk for him to be angry enough to bust Onslaughts armor... That instance shouldn't be used as a TP assault since Banner wanted to be shut off.
No Caption Provided

When we have people like Xavier himself, who have pretty neat planetary feats and its considered the most powerful telepath on Marvel Earth, saying stuff like this...

No Caption Provided

I don't know if Top and Grodd are better than Xavier and Jean, but i truly believe them trying to TP assault Hulk will be incredibly hard if not impossible IMO. Which will give Hulk enough time to bust them since he pretty much has enough strength/durability/striking feats/raw power feats to bust them into oblivion.

• Well, if he's truly a high-reality warper, then there isn't much to argue i assume? reality Warping> Prey much everything besides omnipotence.

Mirror Master's feats include borderline reality warping as well.

• Hulk thunderclaps puny human with near nuclear force of applauding? :3
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GhostRavage

He dries his hands with tornadoes after washing his hands. Tornadoes are not doing anything on Hulk... Trust me. And no, why would it be considered PIS when Hulk has survived Worm Holes, Molecular manipulation, Molecular Destruction, he takes baths in lava pools, he shrugs off temperatures as hot as the sun (Nova Attack), punches through time storms, can survive unaided in outerspace as well as underwater... Surviving absolute Zero temperatures should be the least of problems for him...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round 1.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRavage

Stops at round 1.

*Sigh* man, cmon, at least read the comments... >.>.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mightyrearranger

@ghostravage: hjHaha, well I mean a lot of the Hulk's physiological changes are routed in a sort of pseudo-science, just as Cold's field has a pseudo-scientific explanation, and by proxy, as are the reasons why Flash can continue to move through the Cold Field when others can't (though in some writings, the Speed Force workings are hinted to be more mystical than scientific). Hulk jumping into an area of Absolute Zero (where molecular movement ceases) area and continuing to move is a very Lobdell-esque writer convenience kind of thing; I mention Lobdell only because that scan reminds me of the way he's been writing H'El as a big deus ex to anything Kal throws at him, haha. Like, why would a writer use the concept of Absolute Zero in their comic if it's clear they don't understand what it is or does? That's more my beef.

Yeah, I was probably thinking of that Onslaught instance, which I am hazy on remembering. I do think Hulk could take Grodd pretty easily. Top's speed is going to make him hard to catch though, even if he can't induce vertigo in Hulk.

Yeah, Kadabra is amazing and underrated among DC villains. He's turned Supes into a puppet before and made Kal and Barry race around a track just for his own enjoyment.

I don't think Hulk's clap can beat McCulloch on the draw. The guy is one of only 2 Flash villains (the other being Boomerang Sr.) who can legitimately claim to have fast enough reflexes to outdraw Flash's movement. Cold generally relies on his field to slow Flash before he shoots, so I don't count him, and the other Rogues haven't really had any memorable success against a Flash. Mirror Master, on the other hand, has noted twice that his aim with his gun is on the near-lightspeed level (once mid-fight with "Not so fast t'me!" and the other time when talking to Wildcat about how fighting anyone else is like fighting in slow motion). I think he ports before the soundwave of Hulk's clap can reach him.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

With no BFR I can see Hulk clearing this with some trouble against Kadabra.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage: Haha, well I mean a lot of the Hulk's physiological changes are routed in a sort of pseudo-science, just as Cold's field has a pseudo-scientific explanation, and by proxy, as are the reasons why Flash can continue to move through the Cold Field when others can't (though in some writings, the Speed Force workings are hinted to be more mystical than scientific). Hulk jumping into an area of Absolute Zero (where molecular movement ceases) area and continuing to move is a very Lobdell-esque writer convenience kind of thing; I mention Lobdell only because that scan reminds me of the way he's been writing H'El as a big deus ex to anything Kal throws at him, haha. Like, why would a writer use the concept of Absolute Zero in their comic if it's clear they don't understand what it is or does? That's more my beef.

Yeah, I was probably thinking of that Onslaught instance, which I am hazy on remembering. I do think Hulk could take Grodd pretty easily.Top's speed is going to make him hard to catch though, even if he can't induce vertigo in Hulk.

Yeah, Kadabra is amazing and underrated among DC villains. He's turned Supes into a puppet before and made Kal and Barry race around a track just for his own enjoyment.

I don't think Hulk's clap can beat McCulloch on the draw. The guy is one of only 2 Flash villains (the other being Boomerang Sr.) who can legitimately claim to have fast enough reflexes to outdraw Flash's movement. Cold generally relies on his field to slow Flash before he shoots, so I don't count him, and the other Rogues haven't really had any memorable success against a Flash. Mirror Master, on the other hand, has noted twice that his aim with his gun is on the near-lightspeed level (once mid-fight with "Not so fast t'me!" and the other time when talking to Wildcat about how fighting anyone else is like fighting in slow motion). I think he ports before the soundwave of Hulk's clap can reach him.

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@mightyrearranger: during John's run I believe he gained the ability to steal speed or something.

Haha, well I mean a lot of the Hulk's physiological changes are routed in a sort of pseudo-science, just as Cold's field has a pseudo-scientific explanation, and by proxy, as are the reasons why Flash can continue to move through the Cold Field when others can't (though in some writings, the Speed Force workings are hinted to be more mystical than scientific). Hulk jumping into an area of Absolute Zero (where molecular movement ceases) area and continuing to move is a very Lobdell-esque writer convenience kind of thing; I mention Lobdell only because that scan reminds me of the way he's been writing H'El as a big deus ex to anything Kal throws at him, haha. Like, why would a writer use the concept of Absolute Zero in their comic if it's clear they don't understand what it is or does? That's more my beef.

• Well, i gotta admit, the very basis of Hulk's and Flashes characters is based on physics, however, they pretty much defy logic and the physics in ever issue, even just by existing so yeah, i give you that. :P

Yeah, I was probably thinking of that Onslaught instance, which I am hazy on remembering.

• Yep, that's what thought...

I do think Hulk could take Grodd pretty easily.Top's speed is going to make him hard to catch though, even if he can't induce vertigo in Hulk.

• Agree. However, can you show me some Top's speed feats if you may, since you don't know much about current Hulk, he had a very cool speed upgrade. He's considerable faster now. In any case, here are some feats...

Hulk reacts so fast he manages to overpower a plain in point blank within a second of ravaging a bunch of soldiers. Also, it's noticeable he moves so fast he's seen as a blur.

Hulk speed blitzes radioactively enhanced cowboys from the future, which bullets are WAY slow for them yet Hulk manages to blitz them which means Hulk can combat faster than bullets (sounds weird but it has some logic behind it... Just... wait for it... :P)

Hulk manages to save Tony from an explosion, without him noticing it... Again, Hulk moves so fast he's seen as a blur.

Again, Hulk blitzes some Mad Thinker's droids and moves so fast he's seen as a blur... Yet again :P

So, yeah, Hulk's got a quite good enhance in the speed department. So i don't really know about Top's speed, but if its THAT much greater... then yeah, it should mean trouble.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

How is he landing the first move against a guy who taunts the Flash as being slow in his eyes?

No Caption Provided

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: On average, Top uses his speed to blitz or outrun Wally West, arguably the fastest Flash. Usually, it's because he induces vertigo in his opponents to throw them off (something that may not be effective on the Hulk; Hulk has TP resistance, but Vertigo does affect the brain in different ways than telepathy). However, in this particular instance, I can cite him not using it:

No Caption Provided
  • That being said, as I mentioned before, he's probably not going to land any hits hard enough to sufficiently damage Hulk, so I still think he can clear that round.
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: Logically, Flash shouldn't be affected by Vertigo and his rogues shouldn't even be able to notice him in the first place... It's very hard to make an argument by basing yourself on Flash since he's pretty much unbeatable in the Vine, of course, that ignoring CIS in the most part, which is the main reason people like Captain Cold and Boomerang Senior usually fight with him.

Anyway, since we agree on Hulk clearing this one, i think we can continue. Round 4? What do you think about it, since im leaning towards Hulk clearing till Round 5.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: Logically, Flash shouldn't be affected by Vertigo and his rogues shouldn't even be able to notice him in the first place... It's very hard to make an argument by basing yourself on Flash since he's pretty much unbeatable in the Vine, of course, that ignoring CIS in the most part, which is the main reason people like Captain Cold and Boomerang Senior usually fight with him.

Anyway, since we agree on Hulk clearing this one, i think we can continue. Round 4? What do you think about it, since im leaning towards Hulk clearing till Round 5.

Yes, though the New 52 does make some decent attempts at clearing up why the Flash doesn't go all-out FTL 100 percent of the time. Like I said, Cold gains credence because his Absolute Zero field can at least slow Flash's kinetic energy enough to see him. Boomerang never made sense to me and most of his "I fight the Flash" talk is just that, but he can tag lesser speedsters. The Top's abilities are weird to begin with, and his origin story is totally ridiculous, haha.

As I said earlier, I think Mirror Master has what it takes to put Hulk down. He's stated and proven time and time again that he's VERY fast on the draw. I believe he can warp into the nearest reflective surface before Hulk gets to lay a hand on him. Once in there, he can create several dozen sentient holograms of himself, blind Hulk, transmute him into a mirror form, and then shatter him.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

Stops at round 3, unless Hulk has shown before great resistances to TP..

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarkRaiden

Stops at round 3, unless Hulk has shown before great resistances to TP..

Which he has....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: in that case Hulk makes it to round 4. I think Mirror Master can beat him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By green_skaar

Hulk at peak power? That's either World Breaker, Mindless or Bannerless depending on which you think is more powerful. Anyone of the three would stomp effortlessly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I disagree. Mirror Master can turn him to glass, blind him, attack him from inside a reflection, etc. To put it simply once MM is inside a reflection, Hulk can not hurt him to my knowledge.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I disagree. Mirror Master can turn him to glass, blind him, attack him from inside a reflection, etc. To put it simply once MM is inside a reflection, Hulk can not hurt him to my knowledge.

Savage Hulk (weaker) has resisted transmutation before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: That is besides the point. The main point is that Hulk can not hurt him when he is inside a reflection, unless Hulk has hurt someone like this in the past.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: That is besides the point. The main point is that Hulk can not hurt him when he is inside a reflection, unless Hulk has hurt someone like this in the past.

Actually that was one of your points, any hoo, Hulk can destroy the Earth and live in space, can Mirror Master?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: If he hangs out in the reflection in Hulk's I think he could( he is inside an entirely different dimension).

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: If he hangs out in the reflection in Hulk's I think he could( he is inside an entirely different dimension).

Sounds like he's BFR'ing himself if he's going into another dimension...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I believe the creator of the thread said that he could do that, unless I misinterpreted his post.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk clears.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I heard current Hulk has some impressive speed feats, is it true?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's consistently moving at blur speeds, has blitzed folks, and people are commenting on his speed. Nothing's been quantified, but that's not surprising since it's relatively rare in comics to do so. Clearly he's being shown to be fast, exactly how fast, hopefully time will tell!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He clears with no BFR.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk clears it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

He's consistently moving at blur speeds, has blitzed folks, and people are commenting on his speed. Nothing's been quantified, but that's not surprising since it's relatively rare in comics to do so. Clearly he's being shown to be fast, exactly how fast, hopefully time will tell!

Mostly in Avengers comics right?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly in Avengers comics right?

Indestructible Hulk.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@marlboroman said:

@pokeysteve said:

How is he landing the first move against a guy who taunts the Flash as being slow in his eyes?

He doesn't need the first move. MM will never hurt him ever ever. Sooner or later Hulk gets a shot in.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mightyrearranger

@pokeysteve: McCulloch has transmuted Tattooed Man into mirror form and shattered him into a pile of glass and blood. What suggests that Hulk is going to resist that?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By comic_book_fan

hulk stomps