• 53 results
#1 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

1. This is Savage Hulk whose strength has been steadily increasing every single second(starting at 80 tons) for 1 hour.

2. Hulk is fully healed after each battle

3. Random encounter for everyone

4. Every is morals on(in character)

5. there is no time limit and no bfr

6. Every round takes place in an empty forest

Hulk

vs

Round 1

Rulk

Round 2

Iron Man(with Hulkbuster Armor)

Round 3

Juggernaut(without his force field)

Round 4

Doomsday(pre 52 and NOT hunter prey)

Round 5

Superman(pre 52 and sundipped for 3 hours)

Round 6

Supreme

#2 Edited by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

With the strength tripling every second, he can handle Rulk.

But still, he stops at Juggernaut. Taking away the forcefields just takes away one layer of invulnerability. Hulk still has no way to really, permanently hurt Juggernaut.

#3 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Juggernaut for a stalemate.

#4 Posted by MrMightyBro (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, Juggernaut is still durable enough to handle him.

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

If....IF...he gets past Juggernaut by some weird coinkidink...he stops at Superman. IF...IIIIIIIIIIIIF he gets past a sundipped Superman by some weird act of God...there is no way Hulk can take on Supreme, no way no how. He does not clear it.

#6 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMightyBro: @uroborosphael: @ChaosBlazer: You mean Hulk can't K.O. Juggernaut?

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

If....IF...he gets past Juggernaut by some weird coinkidink...he stops at Superman. IF...IIIIIIIIIIIIF he gets past a sundipped Superman by some weird act of God...there is no way Hulk can take on Supreme, no way no how. He does not clear it.

this

#8 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW:

I think he can't KO Juggs, but Juggs can't also KO him. Debatable though...

#9 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: Thor couldn't.

#10 Posted by MisterWhisper (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Hulk's strength triples every second? What the hell kind of stupid rule is that?

After 10 seconds he would be lifting over 4 1/2 million tons? At an hour it would be 4.6 X 10 to the 173rd power tons.

So yeah try making logical rules.

#11 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael said:

@NerdsFTW:

I think he can't KO Juggs, but Juggs can't also KO him. Debatable though...

They've fought already before and if it wasn't for Juggs force field, Hulk would've won(although it was world war hulk).

@ChaosBlazer said:

Thor couldn't what? He's not in this gauntlet.

#12 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

Wait, Hulk's strength triples every second? What the hell kind of stupid rule is that?

After 10 seconds he would be lifting over 4 1/2 million tons? At an hour it would be 4.6 X 10 to the 173rd power tons.

So yeah try making logical rules.

Changed it.

@NerdsFTW said:

1. This is Savage Hulk whose strength has been steadily increasing every single second(starting at 80 tons) for 1 hour.

#13 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW:I think he meant Thor couldn't KO Juggs. Well, i didn't read WWH, but if i remember, hasn't WWH found some way of getting the juggs' invulnerability off ?

#14 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael said:

@NerdsFTW:I think he meant Thor couldn't KO Juggs. Well, i didn't read WWH, but if i remember, hasn't WWH found some way of getting the juggs' invulnerability off ?

My comment was that if Juggernaut didn't have his force field, Hulk would've won.

Which is why in this gauntlet, Juggs doesn't have his force field.

#15 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Thor couldn't what? He's not in this gauntlet.

Thor couldn't KO Juggernaut when his force field was down. I have no reason to believe Hulk could do something that Thor could not do, as Thor is faster and much stronger than Hulk.

Taking away the force fields puts Juggs on Hulk's level IMO, but Juggs is still unstoppable and almost invulnerable. Hulk stops at Juggs.

#16 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Thor couldn't KO Juggernaut when his force field was down. I have no reason to believe Hulk could do something that Thor could not do, as Thor is faster and much stronger than Hulk.

That was because Thor was holding back. And when Thor didn't hold back, Juggs got his force field just in the nick of time.

#17 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

That was because Thor was holding back. And when Thor didn't hold back, Juggs got his force field just in the nick of time.

Frankly depends on what incarnation of Juggernaut we are talking about. Thor doesnt really have a good track record against him, granted the only times (at least the time i have seen) was 8th day juggernaut that beat thor, Thor has been unable to do much against him, even god blast has failed.

#18 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Frankly depends on what incarnation of Juggernaut we are talking about. Thor doesnt really have a good track record against him, granted the only times (at least the time i have seen) was 8th day juggernaut that beat thor, Thor has been unable to do much against him, even god blast has failed.

I was talking about the fight in Thor #429. It was regular Juggernaut.

And 8th day Juggernaut never beat Thor, the fight was interrupted by a telepathic blast.

#19 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Hulk normally out-performs Thor, physically, so I can see him beating Juggs when Thor couldn't. But I'd say he stops at Doomsday, for sure.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

I was talking about the fight in Thor #429. It was regular Juggernaut.

And 8th day Juggernaut never beat Thor, the fight was interrupted by a telepathic blast.

Well Thor 429 it was Eric Masterson as Thor rather than normal Thor, and even he did not KO Juggernaut well because his forcefield came back, but did look like he was getting the upper hand. But didnt the same thing happen when Juggernaut fought Hyperion, the problem was with hyperion he kept healing, something he didnt do against Thor for whatever reason.

Although the battle was interrupted and he never got to KO thor, Thor was almost unconcious, something thor himself said "unable to breathe, losing consciousness, mayhap even life itself".

#21 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well Thor 429 it was Eric Masterson as Thor rather than normal Thor, and even he did not KO Juggernaut well because his forcefield came back, but did look like he was getting the upper hand. But didnt the same thing happen when Juggernaut fought Hyperion, the problem was with hyperion he kept healing, something he didnt do against Thor for whatever reason.

That's what I'm saying. If Juggs didn't have his force field, Thor would've eventually won.

@Killemall said:

Although the battle was interrupted and he never got to KO thor, Thor was almost unconcious, something thor himself said "unable to breathe, losing consciousness, mayhap even life itself".

The reason 8th day Juggs had the upper hand is because Thor was surprised by how powerful Juggernaut had become. Plus, Thor didn't use the Infinity Vortex to strip Juggs of his invulnerability, Thor just hit Juggs with mjolnir and Juggs grabbed hold of Thor.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

That's what I'm saying. If Juggs didn't have his force field, Thor would've eventually won.

The reason 8th day Juggs had the upper hand is because Thor was surprised by how powerful Juggernaut had become. Plus, Thor didn't use the Infinity Vortex to strip Juggs of his invulnerability, Thor just hit Juggs with mjolnir and Juggs grabbed hold of Thor.

The infinity vortex was a one time thing, also does Thor himself has never used that power anyways.

In the issue it did like Thor would eventually win, but other instance Juggernaut has healed and continued fighting.

#23 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

The infinity vortex was a one time thing, also does Thor himself has never used that power anyways.

If Thor and juggs were to fight again, thor would use the same attack twice(since it worked the first time), except he wouldn't hold back.

#24 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

If Thor and juggs were to fight again, thor would use the same attack twice(since it worked the first time), except he wouldn't hold back.

Thor the original and the real dude we know has never used it in the past, the person who used it was Erik Masterson who's dead and while before the whole Blood and Thunder Arc one could say since Thor himself was trapped inside in Erik's conciousness thanks to loki he knew what happened, but Blood and thunder arc makes it iffy.

#25 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Okay.

#26 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Now you're turning this into a Juggs vs Thor thread. Even without Force Field, I doubt Savage Hulk can KO Juggs.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: also did you completely stopped using your other account?

#28 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@NerdsFTW: also did you completely stopped using your other account?

All of my other accounts were banned. And I'm used to being made fun of on this one.

#29 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

....actually Supreme could take down everyone by himself O_o

#30 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Juggernaut.

#31 Posted by TheCannon (19465 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't get past Doomsday.

#32 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Ross.

#33 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4513 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Juggs or Supes

#34 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

if he makes it far enough he loses to supes

#35 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael said:

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael said:

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

How so?

#38 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Juggernaut.

#39 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jayfournines said:

How so?

Supreme's powers (aside from the silver age Superman-level powers) is to actually develop powers instantly to counter his enemies powers. He's a freakin' walking plot device, very cheap.

#40 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

So both round 1 and 2 he is fighting Rulk?

#41 Edited by Fifthchild (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Hulk

vs

Round 1

Rulk

If its Rulk without power draining he gets smashed.

If its old school Rulk then it depends how pissed Hulk really is. Could very much end here.

Round 2

Iron Man(with Hulkbuster Armor)

Hulkbuster armour gets smashed.

Round 3

Juggernaut(without his force field)

The forcefield thing is hugely inconsistent.

If it is portrayed as it was against Thor and Cain doesn't have it here then Juggernaut gets smashed.

Round 4

Doomsday(pre 52 and NOT hunter prey)

I'd favour an angry Hulk over a non HP Doomsday.

Round 5

Superman(pre 52 and sundipped for 3 hours)

Well again I suppose it depends on how angry the Hulk is...but generally its not really about "time spent getting angry" for Hulk to hit his high levels.

Without any big motivation/rage i'd have to give it to a Sundipped Superman.

#42 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

This could easily stop at 1.

#43 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18812 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at doomsday , hulk can handle juggernaut and the others , but if he passes dd then superman man wins

#44 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

So both round 1 and 2 he is fighting Rulk?

No, the headings mess images up, round 1 is rulk, round 2 is hulkbuster iron man, and so on and so forth.

#45 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok

#46 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at 5 and most definitely 6

#47 Posted by beyonder2012 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

if it was wwhulk then i would say he clears doomsday.its not so he doesn't

#48 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would likely take him out, but I'd say he most certainly stops at 6.

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jayfournines said:

How so?

Supreme's powers (aside from the silver age Superman-level powers) is to actually develop powers instantly to counter his enemies powers. He's a freakin' walking plot device, very cheap.

oh

#50 Posted by MasterKungFu (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

he should stop at round 3 forget anything from round 4 onwards, not much hulk can do to juggy's invulnerability. round 1 loeb rulk could absorb the radiation hulk gives off otherwise jobber rulk loses.