Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Round 1: spider-man and wolverine

Round 2: she hulk, korg and a-bomb

Round 3: fantastic four: human torch, the thing, invisible woman and mr fantastic

Round 4: the avengers: ms marvel (carol Danvers, prior to captain marvel), luke cage, wonder man and iron man

Round 5: juggernaut

Round 6: thor

Round 7: beta ray bill and gladiator (100% confidence)

Round 8: thanos

Bonus round: all of the above (apart from thanos) vs hulk, hulk wins if he can hold out for 5 minutes.

Current hulk

Morals on and in character

No BFR on hulk, hulk can BFR.

Win conditions: hulk can win by defeating the enemy, incapacitating them (bending a pole around them, etc) or holding out for over half an hour (in the case of the latter rounds). The enemy's can win by defeating hulk.

All anger hulk gains in one round carries on to the next round.

Battle takes place in an abandoned Manhattan but can move into other areas that ARE populated.

How far does he get?

Let the gauntlet commence!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 3 or 6

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't get past 3

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he can get to 7 but likely loses there.

I can already tell that people are going with the whole Invisible Woman force field argument with round 3.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: spider-man and wolverine Hulk

Round 2: she hulk, korg and a-bomb Hulk

Round 3: fantastic four: human torch, the thing, invisible woman and mr fantastic If FF has prep Hulk gets stomped, if not then Hulk wins

Round 4: the avengers: ms marvel (carol Danvers, prior to captain marvel), luke cage, wonder man and iron man Hulk, but barely.

Round 5: juggernaut Hulk wins if he plays it out smart.

Round 6: thor Thor wins.

Round 7: beta ray bill and gladiator (100% confidence) Hulk gets stomped.

Round 8: thanos Hulk gets stomped.

Bonus round: all of the above (apart from thanos) vs hulk, hulk wins if he can hold out for 5 minutes. He would get knocked out fairly quickly.

Current hulk

Morals on and in character

No BFR on hulk, hulk can BFR.

Win conditions: hulk can win by defeating the enemy, incapacitating them (bending a pole around them, etc) or holding out for over half an hour (in the case of the latter rounds). The enemy's can win by defeating hulk.

All anger hulk gains in one round carries on to the next round.

Battle takes place in an abandoned Manhattan but can move into other areas that ARE populated.

How far does he get?

Let the gauntlet commence!

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5 or 6.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at round 6.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming random encounters then Hulk will probably beat the FF despite Invisible Woman, but will probably stop at 5 if Juggernaut can take him down in under half an hour as per the OP. Would definitely stop at 6.

If this is actual gauntlet style (i.e. Hulk doesn't get healed between rounds), then despite increased anger he could go down as early as 3, or more likely 4 thanks to Simon and Carol finishing him off after whatever damage he's taken in the previous rounds.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stops at 3.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor or any round after

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8. The other rounds get him through because of the fact that Hulk wins if he can last for up to half and hour. And that he can't get BFR'ed

The others would beat him, but not under half and hour because of he's healing factor and stamina.

Thanos definitely one hits Hulk.

I think Hulk should barely win bonus round too because he will no way get killed in 5 minutes by the current opponents.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thesacredonewithin: thanos can't one shot hulk. Thanos punched hulk in the face recently and hulk smiled at it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Bump!

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 if not 5 definetly 6 though

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 if not 5 definetly stops at 6

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 or 6 probably

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Bump!

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By ilikedonuts

Round 1:

Wolverine jumps t'wards Hulk, an' Hulk tries ta backhand him but Wolverine dodges an' slashes Hulk, but then Hulk gets madder an' madder, an' starts healin' his wounds an' he stomps the ground which causes a huge earthquake an' shockwave that smashes Wolverine into a buildin', an' the entire buildin' falls down on Wolverine (thanks to Wolverine's adamantium skeleton an' healin' factor he survives, but he's KO'd an' badly injured. Then Spiderman goes fer Hulk, Hulk tries ta punch Spiderman, but Spidey dodges an' dropkicks Hulk in the backhead, but it doesn't hurt Hulk at all, then Hulk tries ta backhand Spidey, but Spidey dodges, Hulk yells "STAND STILL, LITTLE MAN" an' then Spidey webs Hulk's hands together, but Hulk breaks free, then Hulk thunderclaps Spidey, this KO's Spiey an' also knocks him into a buildin' an' it falls down on him, but Spidey's durability is probably enough to survive the buildin' on top 'a him, but he's beaten.

Round 2:

She-Hulk kicks Hulk at the knee, then punches him in the face an' then roundhouse kicks him in the face, but then Hulk only gets madder an' grabs her an' body slams her to the ground, then he stomps at her backhead which smashes her face deep into the ground, then A-Bomb jumps t'wards Hulk an' tackles him down to the ground, but then Hulk does a battle shout an' punches A-Bomb away from him, then Korg comes, an' She-Hulk slowly gets back up, an' then Korg an' She-Hulk jumps t'wards Hulk, but Hulk thunderclaps 'em away from him, an' this causes a lotta damage to 'em. Then A-Bomb gets back, an' jumps at Hulk's back an' holds his arms an' legs, but then Hulk jumps very high up into the air, then he turns his back on the ground, an' then they fall down an' A-Bomb gets smashed into the ground. Then Hulk wildly punches A-Bomb in the face till he starts bleedin' an' is KO'd. Then Korg an' She-Hulk shows up again, but Hulk grabs Korg, body slams him, an' then he stomps his head into the ground, then he grabs She-Hulk in a bearhug, an' he has gotten a lot madder an' stronger, an' he squeezes as hard as he can, so after 6 seconds She-Hulk's back's broken an' she cant fight. Then Korg slowly gets up, but then Hulk starts punchin' Korg's head down to the ground like a maniac, an' after some punches Korg's KO'd.

Round 3:

Thing is gonna be clobberin'. The others are gonna help too.

Thing goes up ta Hulk an' says "COME'N GET ME, ya blamed, crummy casanova!!!!" an' Hulk yells "RAAAAARRRGH!!!!!! HULK SMASH ROCKMAN'S MOUTH IN!!!!!!". Thing punches Hulk in the gut, then in the face an' then uppercuts him in the chin which knocks him backwards. Hulk says "rock man is STRONG….BUT HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!!!!!!!!!" an' then Hulk gets back in an' punches Thing in the gut with an uppercut, an' then hammerfists him in the back so he gets smashed to the ground. Then Thing gets back up an' double uppercut Hulk in the chin, which knocks Hulk back an' down to the ground. Then Hulk's gotten even madder, but that doesn't scare Thing an' Thing says "ya want some, pal? I'm right here" an' Hulk rushes t'wards Thing an' punches him away, but Reed catches Thing, an' Thing says "thanks, pal. But how're we gonna stop him?" Reed says "I got an idea. JOHNNY!!!!! FLY AROUND HIM, AND MAKE HIM RUN OUT OF BREATHE!!!!" an' Johnny says "GOT IT!!!" an' does that, then Reed says "SUE!!!! PUT A FORCE FIELD AROUND HIS HEAD!!!!!" an' she does that, then Reed ties Hulk up, an' Reed says "BEN! HIT HIM!!!!" an' Thing goes up an' hits Hulk an' Hulk's KO'd. That's right, I've been readin' that comic too.

But if they don't play as a team, then Hulk could probably win, but y'know this team's pretty good at teamwork an' are quite versatile, an' Reed is pretty tactical so he'd know what ta do.

But y'know, just fer fun, let's see how Hulk would fare in other rounds:

Round 4:

Cage goes up an' hits Hulk, doesn't do much damage though, an' then Hulk uppercuts Cage with all his might an' KO's him. Then Ms Marvel goes fer Hulk, but Hulk uppercuts her once, this sends her inta space (I aint sayin' he NEEDS ta BFR her, it's just I dunno a pi** about her so I decided that Hulk could just BFR her instead, shouldn't be too hard, I mean she weighs like 124 lbs so a punch from Hulk should send her flyin' as well as injure her). Hulk then does the same ta Wonder Man b'fore he turns into energy form (I dunno a pi** about him either so ye). Then Iron Man starts shootin' Hulk, Hulk jumps t'wards him, but Iron Man dodges, then Hulk thunderclaps him down, then he jumps t'wards Iron Man again, picks Iron Man up an' yells "HULK SMASH!!!!!!" an' starts punchin' Iron Man at the chest like crazy till his suit cracks open, then Hulk tears it even wider open an' punches Stark's non-armored chest an' smashes his chest.

Round 5:

Hulk goes up an' punches Juggernaut, but then Juggernaut grabs Hulk's arm an' body slams Hulk. Then Juggernaut stomps Hulk's face to the ground, picks Hulk up an' punches him into a buildin'. The buildin' falls down on Hulk, but Hulk's durability is enough ta take it. Hulk then breaks out an' yells "DOME-HEAD MAKE HULK MAD!!!! AND THE MADDER HULK GETS, THE STRONGER HULK GETS!!!!!! HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IIIIIIIISSSSS" an' jumps t'wards Juggernaut, Juggy says "nice story. Go be the strongest in China" an' punches Hulk with a haymaker when he's close enough, which knocks Hulk miiiiles back an' causes great damage. Good thing Hulk can leap many miles, so Hulk jumps back an' punches Juggernaut to the ground. Then Hulk starts punchin' him like crazy, but Juggy grabs Hulk's face an' throws him away. Then Juggy rushes t'wards Hulk, grabs him an' does a suplex on him. Then Juggy grabs Hulk's leg an' body slams him, then Juggy thaws him straight up to the sky, then Hulk falls straight down an' when close enough, Juggy uppercuts him, which sends Hulk flyin' straight up to the sky. Then Hulk falls straight down, an' when he has landed, Juggy jumps on top'a him an' stomps him to the ground. Then Hulk backhands Juggernaut away from him. Then Hulk rages t'wards Juggy an' rages in haymakers, an' then throws a straight right at Juggy which knocks him into a buildin', then Juggy comes out an' says "that's a mean cross, pal. But no matter what kinda giant freak ya are, ya cant stop the Juggernaut!!!!" an' rushes t'wards Hulk, Hulk holds him, then let's go 'a him an' pushes him forward, an' Juggy's own unstoppability is turned against him, an' he's BFR'd.

Round 6:

Hulk jumps t'wards Thor, an' grabs his cape, spins him around an' body slams him. Then he tries ta double hammerfist Thor, but Thor throws Mjolnir at Hulk, which knocks him back, an' then Hulk falls down to the ground, with Mjolnir on his chest. He cant move now. Then Thor gets back, picks up Mjolnir an' hammers Hulk to the ground. Then Hulk gets up an' uppercuts Thor, but b'fore Thor can fly into a buildin' or somethin', Hulk quickly grabs his leg an' body slams him. Then Thor bashes Hulk with the Mjolnir a couple 'a times. Then Hulk grabs Thor's hand (the hand Thor's holdin' Mjolnir with) an' makes Thor hit himself with Mjolnir. Then Hulk uppercuts Thor in the gut, an' then hammerfists Thor in the back an' smashes him to the ground. Then Thor says "surrender, Hulk….thy savage fist is not enough to beat one such as Thor!" Hulk says "bah! Thor think he's strong? Without Thor's hammer, Thor is nothing!!!!" an' then he grabs Thor around his throat, an' slams him to the ground, an' then he starts punchin' Hulk's face deeeeeep into the ground. But then Thor double-kicks Hulk away from him. Then Hulk grabs the ground, an' rips up a giant boulder from it, an' tries ta throw it at Thor, but Thor throws Mjolnir at it an' smashes it. Then Hulk jumps t'wards Thor an' tackles him to the ground an' says "HA! Thor's hammer cant help him now!!!!!!" but Thor makes Mjolnir fly back ta him, an' hits Hulk away from him. Thor then says "I shall not be separated from Mjolnir, Hulk. Which thou are about to learn, to thy sorrow" an' flies t'wards Hulk an' tackles him thru buildin's, but then Hulk double hammerfists him to the ground. Thor has dropped Mjolnir, an' Hulk then picks Thor up an' pulls his fist back an' says "HULK WILL SMASH THOR!!!!! WITHOUT THOR'S HAMMER, THOR IS WEAK!!!!!! POWERLESS!!!!!" but then Thor punches Hulk away from him an' says "I disagree, brute. United or separated of Mjolnir, the son of Odin is among the strongest of Asgard" an' pulls Mjoknir back t'wards his hand an' says "but as I said…I shall not be separated of Mjolnir" an' flies t'wards Hulk, an' Hulk says "Thor is stronger than Hulk thought….BUT NO ONE IS STRONGER THAN HULK!!!!!!" an' then he jumps into the air, an' then lands on Thor an' stomps him to the ground. Thor has dropped Mjolnir again, an' Hulk grabs Thor in a bearhug, an' Hulk says "Thor is strong….BUT HULK WILL CRUSH YOU!!!!!". Hulk's rage has increased by a lot, so this bearhug is deadly. After a bit, Thor's back is broken.

Actially Thor could also win that round, but whatever….movin' on.

Round 7:

Gladiator at 100% confidence? Uh-oh.

Bill hits Hulk in the face with Stormbreaker a few times, but Hulk punches Bill away from him. Gladiator then tells Bill "do not fear, Bill. I shall take care of this abomination" an' then Gladiator grabs Hulk, flies up into the air an' starts bearhuggin' Hulk, after a bit Hulk's back's broken.

Let's continue to see how he'd fare in the remaining' rounds.

Round 8:

Hulk grabs Thanos an' bdoy slams him, then he stomps his face to the ground, picks him up, punches him in the gut, body slams him again, then Thanos gets up an' is pi**ed, then Hulk tries ta punch him again, but Thanos yells "ENOUGH!!!!!" an' knee kicks Hulk in the gut, then he punches Hulk in the face, then grabs him an' does a suplex on Hulk. Then Thanos says "you insignificant, worthless lout! How DARE you assault one such as Thanos?!" Then he grabs Hulk's backhead an' face-plants Hulk's face into the ground five times, an' then he picks him up with his right hand an' charges his energy manipulation in his left fist an' punches Hulk in the gut several times. Thanos says "this is DISAPPOINTING!" an' then roundhouse kicks Hulk into a truck, an' the truck gets knocked back an' falls down. Thanos then walks t'wards Hulk, an' Thanos says "I thought your physical strength was greater than this, beast…" an' then Hulk goes up an' tries ta punch Thanos, but Thanos blocks, an' grabs Hulk's throat an' lifts him up an' says "but what else can I expect….from a mere Earthling" an' then he starts stranglin' Hulk, but Hulk double-kicks Thanos away. Then Hulk jumps t'wards Thanos, but Thanos pim* smacks Hulk to the ground an' says "this brutishness and barbarism is beneath one such as Thanos. But consider yourself lucky….for I shall keep you as my trophy" an' uses his matter manipulation an' turns Hulk to stone.

As I said, let's keep seein' how Hulk would fare in the remainin' rounds.

Bonus round:

Gladiator grabs his throat an' starts stranglin' him an' punches him in the face at the same time. Hulk dies.

I aint hatin' on Hulk or somethin', obviously…I love Hulk. This is what I think would happen.

DEAL WITH IT

hiddenforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at the FF

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 3 without pis maybe 2 but both should be further down the list.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Stops at 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

stops at 3 without pis maybe 2 but both should be further down the list.

lol wut

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kgb725

Stops at 8. The F4 aren't putting down Hulk

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By comic_book_fan

@thedailybagel:

oh never mind 2 they get stomped i meant one has a small chance and 3 the four would win for sure sue is a thor level opponent ben is competitive in strength at least at the start johnny could be annoying and reed could get something from his lab to get rid of hulk all the other 3 would have to do is distract hulk long enough for reed to grab something which without pis shouldn't be a problem sure they would be some property damage but in the end unless they fight stupid they should be able to beat him.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jay_z94

@comic_book_fan said:

@thedailybagel:

oh never mind 2 they get stomped i meant one has a small chance and 3 the four would win for sure sue is a thor level opponent

How?

ben is competitive in strength at least at the start

Not even close.

johnny could be annoying

Yes, but nothing more.

and reed could get something from his lab to get rid of hulk all the other 3 would have to do is distract hulk long enough for reed to grab something which without pis shouldn't be a problem

Where in the OP does it say that they are fighting right next to Reed's lab? As soon as the fight starts Hulk can easily take out Reed by blitzing him or thunder-clapping.

sure they would be some property damage but in the end unless they fight stupid they should be able to beat him.

Without prep I don't see them beating him at all. Unless Sue can do something, I don't know much about her, hence me asking how she is a Thor-level opponent.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 or 7.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

@thedailybagel:

oh never mind 2 they get stomped i meant one has a small chance and 3 the four would win for sure sue is a thor level opponent

How?

because they only have strength you can't beat hulk that way.

ben is competitive in strength at least at the start

Not even close.

he has been since the 90's and they both have gotten stronger over time

johnny could be annoying

Yes, but nothing more.

he could stall

and reed could get something from his lab to get rid of hulk all the other 3 would have to do is distract hulk long enough for reed to grab something which without pis shouldn't be a problem

Where in the OP does it say that they are fighting right next to Reed's lab? As soon as the fight starts Hulk can easily take out Reed by blitzing him or thunder-clapping.

yes if reed was an idiot and jumped out in front.

sure they would be some property damage but in the end unless they fight stupid they should be able to beat him.

Without prep I don't see them beating him at all. Unless Sue can do something, I don't know much about her, hence me asking how she is a Thor-level opponent.

sue has deflected thor's attacks killed celestials and knocked a hole in an alturnate universe galactus chest and have taken on all the avengers at once including hulk and thor by herself granted they were just trying to arrest her but she knocked them around pretty good.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6 or 7. Most likely 7.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@comic_book_fan: Sue is only able to penetrate through Celestial armor because her shields originate from the 5th dimension which apparently is where the Celestial are from and they're weak against. So, Sue force fields are literally Celestial kryptonite; not exactly applicable against Bruce.

It is clear you have no idea about both of these characters.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies hard at 8.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: what about the galactus feat or the fact she knocked him and thor back pretty hard

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Outliers. You really believe she can do that to Galactus? When characters like Thanos and surfer can't do anything to him?

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage hulk can lose to the fantastic 4. The thing can do some damage to him and go toe to toe with him with reed helping out while johnny and sue overwhelm him with their attacks. Hulks blunt force durability isn't too high in this incarnation all though his healing is impressive.

He can't defeat round 4; wonderman, ironman and carol have too much raw firepower. He has no way to harm juggernaut, all he can do is bfr there. He gets stomped at every round after juggernaut. There is no version of hulk that can defeat rounds 5 through 8 realistically speaking.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: she has block attacks from watchers and celestials she staggered hyperstorm

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Outliers. And the only reason she blocked attacks from celestials is becsue her powers are linked to theirs.

I just told you this.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Ben can go toe to toe with hulk? Man, this debator likes to live in the past.

Johnny and sue will overwhelm him? Has he not read a single hulk comic?

In a prep encounter, the fantastic 4 win but in a random encounter, they get an encounter.

And hulk doesn't need to fight juggy, he will bfr him just like his son did. This is why bfr is allowed for him. If only people could read.....

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Juggernaut.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers