Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

MCU & DCCU versions.

No BFR.

Hancock is sober.

Standard gear for all rounds unless specified. Begin 40 feet apart in all rounds.

Round 1: Morals on, random encounter in an unpopulated Republic City. Win by KO or death.

Round 2: Morals on in Metropolis. Win by death only. 10 minutes strategy prep beforehand.

Round 3: Morals on. Flight is rendered inert by Odin. Fight takes place in New York City. Win by KO or death.

Round 4: Morals off, bloodlusted in Gotham. Win by death only.

Round 5: Hulk vs MOS V Kurse vs Hancock vs Faora vs Thor. in character, fight takes place in an unpopulated London.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice job evening out the fast and slow people so we don't end up with a speed argument for this whole thread.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

faora beats hulk, MOS beats hancock, kurse beats thor.

round 5 MOS wins

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice job evening out the fast and slow people so we don't end up with a speed argument for this whole thread.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Nice battle, this is a toughie...

I'd honestly say it could go either way, depending on how they use tactics. Kurse was smacking Thor around no problem in TDW, and Hulk was giving him a fair fight too, so together I'd say they take him while MoS jaws off with Hancock and Faora. Thing is, Faora was pretty much stomping MoS until her armour came off, so her and Hancock would take out MoS while Kurse and Hulk slug off with Thor.

Then, it's Kurse and Hulk vs. Faora and Hancock, and the brutes have no real answer for speed/ranged attacks/flight.

I'd say team HFT take it.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't know how to argue Hancock fights....

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

• Hulk vs Hancock
  • MOS vs Faora
  • Kurse vs Thor

Team 1 win solidly.

Round 1: Morals on, random encounter in an unpopulated Republic City. Win by KO or death.

Team 1

Round 2: Morals on in Metropolis. Win by death only. 10 minutes strategy prep beforehand.

Team 2 will have a better shot like this:

• Faora vs Curse
  • Thor vs Hulk
  • Hancock vs Superman

Round 3: Morals on. Flight is rendered inert by Odin. Fight takes place in New York City. Win by KO or death.

Team 1

Round 4: Morals off, bloodlusted in Gotham. Win by death only.

Supes snaps everyones neck

Round 5: Hulk vs MOS vs Kurse vs Hancock vs Faora vs Thor. in character, fight takes place in an unpopulated London.

1. Superman
  2. Faora
  3. Kurse
  4. Thor
  5. Hulk
  6. Hancock
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It comes down to Kurse vs. Hancock.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to Kurse vs. Hancock.

how about MOS and kurse vs hancock

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how to argue Hancock fights....

This. He's overrated. His damage output isn't the same as everyone else. He shouldn't be able to drop anyone.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By dorukesin

Round 1: Cavill stomps Hulk in 5 sec.,then team up with Kurse and beat the crap out of Faora,Thor and Hancock.

Round 2: Cavill and Kurse stomps,Hulk is the weak link.Stalemate with Hancock,then can't kill him.

Round 3: Cavill and Kurse stomps

Round 4: Cavill and Kurse stomps,stalemate with Hancock,they can't kill him

Round 5: Cavill or Faora easily,but if fight to the death,Stalemate with Hancock

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@godzilla44: Hancock was only shown to be hurt when he was depowered. His limits are unknown.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator

Yeah I fidgeted them around 3 or 4 times before it seemed legit.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

I think we need to make a rule on Comicvine that Hancock was only as durable as his feats suggest. Rather than just saying, 'he's invincible because the movie said so.' Hancock was only classified as invulnerable because he'd never come up against anything/anyone strong enough to harm him. MOS probably thought he was invulnerable until the Kryptonians showed up.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: that was because he never fought anybody that strong or powerful and his feats aren't that good, also the fights would go on like this

MOS > faora

Kurse > thor

Hancock > hulk

so leaves MOS and Kurse vs hancock

which is MOS, kurse > hancock

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By godzilla44

I think we need to make a rule on Comicvine that Hancock was only as durable as his feats suggest. Rather than just saying, 'he's invincible because the movie said so.' Hancock was only classified as invulnerable because he'd never come up against anything/anyone strong enough to harm him. MOS probably thought he was invulnerable until the Kryptonians showed up.

finally somebody with common sence

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to say team 2. Literally no one on this roster should be able to hurt him besides Superman and thats just barely. I doubt anyone here can punch as hard as that trains impact and that didn't even move Hancock. Hulk could do it but he wont be able to tag Hancock.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 1

Round 2: Team 1

Round 3: Team 1

Round 4: Team 1

Round 5: Kurse

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

I was gonna say this, Hancock isn't even on the map with these people, imo

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rogueshadow  Moderator

@godzilla44 said:

@rogueshadow said:

He is in my opinion, tanking a 15 + carriage train like it was nothing, throwing a 40 ton whale like a pillow, supersonic speed, sharpening steel with his fingernails, flying through solid steel, buildings etc he can fight these guys in my opinion.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to say team 2. Literally no one on this roster should be able to hurt him besides Superman and thats just barely. I doubt anyone here can punch as hard as that trains impact and that didn't even move Hancock. Hulk could do it but he wont be able to tag Hancock.

When did Hancock show superspeed?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

@rogueshadow said:

He is in my opinion, tanking a 15 + carriage train like it was nothing, throwing a 40 ton whale like a pillow, supersonic speed, sharpening steel with his fingernails, flying through solid steel, buildings etc he can fight these guys in my opinion.

that wasn't it the movie, I believe it was only it commercials, right?

Someone did the math, and that train feat is nothing to the other guys. Think about how strong Zod was and the 233 mach speed slaming into Superman. a 15 mph train just doesn't mean jack. Also Superman was creating shock waves with his punches, Hancock isn't even close.

Lol, no. A 15 mph train is nothing next to a superspeed Zod. a Superman who can create shock waves with his punches. And a Hulk that can one shot a giant space whale. Not to mention Thor >or= Hulk, and Kurse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

@rogueshadow said:

Someone did the math, and that train feat is nothing to the other guys. Think about how strong Zod was and the 233 mach speed slaming into Superman. a 15 mph train just doesn't mean jack. Also Superman was creating shock waves with his punches, Hancock isn't even close.

@wardemon32 said:

Lol, no. A 15 mph train is nothing next to a superspeed Zod. a Superman who can create shock waves with his punches. And a Hulk that can one shot a giant space whale. Not to mention Thor >or= Hulk, and Kurse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor.

Hulk >>> Thor

Hulk already beat Thor and throughout the entire movie, it was made clear that Hulk was more powerful than Thor.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

@rogueshadow said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

@rogueshadow said:

@wardemon32 said:

It was in the film.

Where did the mach 233 come from?

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hulkman123

@hulkman123:

he's just a blur

Loading Video...

I stand corrected.

I really need to watch this movie again.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:
@wardemon32 said:

Hulk >>> Thor

Hulk already beat Thor and throughout the entire movie, it was made clear that Hulk was more powerful than Thor.

No, Thor was going easy on him, Hulk only got in that cheap shot. And Kurse stomped Thor, IIRC

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pulled it out my butt, but (hehe) @fallschirmjager is a math wizard and figured it out. I believe Supes and Zod were even faster then 233 mach

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#31  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@allstarsuperman said:

@rogueshadow said:

I pulled it out my butt, but (hehe) @fallschirmjager is a math wizard and figured it out. I believe Supes and Zod were even faster then 233 mach

Depending on how high the Satellite was (it varies depending on the type) they were flying anywhere from Mach 100-700.

I'd probably favor anything 100-300 ish.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx said:

@allstarsuperman said:
@wardemon32 said:

Hulk >>> Thor

No, Thor was going easy on him, Hulk only got in that cheap shot. And Kurse stomped Thor, IIRC

Loading Video...

Thor was holding back until about 0:30, but even after then Hulk was stomping him.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@eternityx said:

@allstarsuperman said:
@wardemon32 said:

Hulk >>> Thor

Loading Video...

Thor was holding back until about 0:30, but even after then Hulk was stomping him.

oh please, like I haven't seen the fight 10,000 times.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@eternityx said:

@allstarsuperman said:
@wardemon32 said:

Hulk >>> Thor

Loading Video...

So if you've seen it so many times, then it should be obvious to you that Hulk is superior to Thor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

@rogueshadow said:

Depending on how high the Satellite was (it varies depending on the type) they were flying anywhere from Mach 100-700.

I'd probably favor anything 100-300 ish.

Cool.

This is irrelevant but I'm just gonna point out that in a massively weakened state [after being stabbed and being close to death] Hancock was able to reach mach 32. So if we extrapolate from this incident and imagine he was not stabbed and not close to Mary/death for a considerable period he should be able to fly a hell of a lot faster than this. Just saying. I do think that he is on MOS' level. Freight trains can travel at up to 40-50 mph btw.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I wasn't really getting into the discussion, only correcting @allstarsuperman 's speed.

The freight train feat is very impressive no doubt. Full weighted trains with cars can weight in excess of 10,000 total tons. Sometimes as high as 15,000 I believe. (keep in mind those are very high loads)

Even an average load though is probably 5000~ tons? So it was a great feat.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to kurse vs hancock and hancock via bfr

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I wasn't really getting into the discussion, only correcting @allstarsuperman 's speed.

The freight train feat is very impressive no doubt. Full weighted trains with cars can weight in excess of 10,000 total tons. Sometimes as high as 15,000 I believe. (keep in mind those are very high loads)

Even an average load though is probably 5000~ tons? So it was a great feat.

No doubt, I think the engine can weigh upwards of 140 tons alone, average for an entire train is about 11-13,000 tons, high is like 20,000, but that's a big stretch to assume.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@rogueshadow: Yes. I actually did a bit of research on engines when people were disputing the feat in MOS. (someone called it "an empty train car" lolol)

Amtrak's most numerous engine is GE Genesis - it makes up like 200/400+ engines. It weights 120 tons.

Some modern ones can weight as high as 250 though.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock solos.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wardemon32

@allstarsuperman:

You do know that that train was easily over 9000 tons right? That was going about 20-30 plus it didn't even move him. What happened when that locomotive was thrown at Superman?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@eternityx said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@eternityx said:

@allstarsuperman said:
@wardemon32 said:

Hulk >>> Thor

Loading Video...

So if you've seen it so many times, then it should be obvious to you that Hulk is superior to Thor.

First Black Widow survived a backhand from Hulk without injuries. Notice how Thor is faster then Hulk? Notice how Thor dodged that planes wing? Notice how Hulk was stuck under Thor's hammer, but a simple knee to Hulks face was enough to knock Hulk out from under it.

Loading Video...

http://youtu.be/goVJkD5PZts?t=1m

Thor could spam hammer hits, Or create a tornado to suck up Hulk and drop him from a great height. And guess what? If Hulk falls from a great height he reverts back to Banner.

Loading Video...

http://youtu.be/kpEDUvU3dI8?t=19s

Shockwave from Thors strikes.

Loading Video...

http://youtu.be/NOONxweXhDo?t=30s

Thors extremely powerful lightning attack

Loading Video...

http://youtu.be/4J-JObkgK7k

Again, Thor's combat speed, not great, but certainly better then Hulks. Not to mention that Hulk was helpless under the hammer and Thor had to get him out of it.

If you noticed in my original post I said Thor is better or equal to, but now I am sure he is better then Hulk.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I try to stay away from Hancock threads.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JediXMan  Moderator

Team 1.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

You do know that that train was easily over 9000 tons right? That was going about 20-30 plus it didn't even move him. What happened when that locomotive was thrown at Superman?

Better question, Who threw the train at Supes? and How fast was the train that hit Supes moving?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

You're right. Which is why we saw Thor hurling lightning down on Hulk, and it did nothi...

Oh, right. We did not see that.

Until we see Thor actually fight with his full abilities - lightning, tornadoes, etc. - you cannot seriously believe that Thor wasn't holding back. The entire time, he was fighting Hulk in a purely melee fight, without using any of his other abilities. Right up until the end, he was trying to retrain the Hulk. Is it the location? Possibly. But even if it was, that still reinforces the fact that Thor didn't want to destroy the helicarrier and everyone else on it.

Thor used more powers against Iron Man than Hulk. Seriously.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RaynorJ

@allstarsuperman: Dropping from a great height does not revert Hulk back to Bruce Banner why would you even think that? Even the janitor that saw the fall said it took some time for the green guy to wear off and revert to Banner. Hulk also created shockwaves from his thunderclap. He resisted a continued barrage of laser attacks from the Chitari and was left completely unhurt, so we don't know if the lightning strike would be enough to KO him. Hulk wasn't under Thors hammer he was trying to lift it, why are you even twisting facts in such a strange way? As if Hulk was trapped under Thors hammer and only Thor could have freed him. Thors combat speed is only slight better than Hulks but Hulks strength and durability are far better than Thors. The way the Thor vs Hulk fight went down is similar to the way it went down with Thor vs Kurse, both Hulk and Kurse where owning Thor in the end and both times Thor had to be saved by someone elese(the first time it was the jet the second time Loki).

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@raynorj said:

@allstarsuperman:

Dropping from a great height does not revert Hulk back to Bruce Banner why would you even think that? Even the janitor that saw the fall said it took some time for the green guy to wear off and revert to Banner.

It happens in the movie.... It was enough to KO him or hurt him to return to Banner.

Hulk also created shockwaves from his thunderclap.

Video?

He resisted a continued barrage of laser attacks from the Chitari and was left completely unhurt, so we don't know if the lightning strike would be enough to KO him.

Meh, the Chitari were cannon fodder.

Hulk wasn't under Thors hammer he was trying to lift it, why are you even twisting facts in such a strange way? As if Hulk was trapped under Thors hammer and only Thor could have freed him.

It appears to me that he is stuck under it.

Thors combat speed is only slight better than Hulks but Hulks strength and durability are far better than Thors.

Meh.., Maybe, But Thor wins.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Another point is that Hulk was not hurt throughout the entire Avengers movie, he was not cut or beaten.

Thor has been cut a couple of times by Loki, with a knife.

Plus Thor had a pretty poor showing against Ironman, although I'll admit, I think Thor was holding back there.