Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulks:

World breaker hulk

World war hulk (yes I know he's technically the same as world breaker but the hulks need more firepower, this one can't go world breaker)

Mindless hulk

Savage hulk (current hulk)

War hulk (the horsemen of apocalypse)

Maestro

Joe fixit

The justice league: (pre 52)

Superman

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Power girl

Captain marvel

Orion

Super girl

Rules: speed is equalised (tell me if it would be fairer if this wasn't the case).

Everyone is in character but no one is holding back

No BFR

Fight takes place on an indestructible planet, start 100 yards apart

Please tell me if anything about this fight is unfair, try to give reasons and please, NO flame wars or insults.

Let the battle commence!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blackice709

K HULK STOMPS

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

Martian manhunter should solo.

He's a bad matchup for hulk. His intangibility means hulk cannot hit him. He's going to be the only one getting shots in here.

EDIT: World breaker hulk might be tougher to deal with but I imagine he could just phase his organs out.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

@jashro44: would manhunter do that in character? And wouldn't most of the hulks (the stronger ones) be able to grow their organs back or just adapt to live without them?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

JL

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league. Stronger and more versatile. You should replace MMH with another brick or else people will spam the mind-rape/intangibility argument.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@thedailybagel said:

@jashro44: would manhunter do that in character? And wouldn't most of the hulks (the stronger ones) be able to grow their organs back or just adapt to live without them?

I don't think they can adapt to live without them. As for healing its possible but I think it will incapacitate him.

Admittedly he's only done it once to my knowledge but I believe Martian manhunter is willing to kill he needs to. I can picture him doing it to world breaker hulk. And to be honest I forgot about his TP in my original post. He probably has the feats to work through hulks defences.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@jashro44: I changed MM to power girl.

P.S. The angrier hulks (world breaker, war, mindless) should be able to resist TP.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

@jashro44 said:

@thedailybagel said:

I don't think they can adapt to live without them. As for healing its possible but I think it will incapacitate him.

Admittedly he's only done it once to my knowledge but I believe Martian manhunter is willing to kill he needs to. I can picture him doing it to world breaker hulk. And to be honest I forgot about his TP in my original post. He probably has the feats to work through hulks defences.

He's killed more than once, it's just usually his last option.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@klaus: stronger? Maybe stronger than joe fixit but I doubt they're stronger than the others, and I changed Martian manhunter to power girl.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I changed MM to power girl.

P.S. The angrier hulks (world breaker, war, mindless) should be able to resist TP.

All right. Not sure who wins but I'm thinking it comes down to if the team can put worldbreaker hulk down.

I know but martian manhunter has some high end TP feats which I feel exceed hulks TP resistance feats. He's been able to overpower megadon which mind wiped half a galaxy IIRC. He's also gotten into the head of the spectre and such.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@dondave said:

@jashro44 said:

@thedailybagel said:

He's killed more than once, it's just usually his last option.

Yea that was my understanding. Thanks for the clarification.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Speed is equalized? Hulks

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

JL.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he will still have to deal with superman and wonder woman who can fly. supes is stronger than him so the justice league will win.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

@jashro44: do you think they could bring the others down with relative ease?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

@christianrapper: him? You mean them. And Some of the hulks are physically superior to superman.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: It was fair but you need to stop changing the OP man cause it will get annoying

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator

@godzilla44: I changed it once... Simply because I forgot Martian manhunter can phase...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: do you think they could bring the others down with relative ease?

Not all of the others. Gray hulk is a major weak link here though. He's durable but not very strong. I don't think Mastero is quite as strong as the others but I could be wrong about him. My understanding is he only beat professor hulk, and when he fought savage hulk recently in A+X he got BFR'D with a thunder clap so I think he's also a lot weaker as well

The other hulks are all very strong and some are probably stronger than the members of the justice league but I see them getting gained up on quickly.

I just feel worldbreaker hulk is the biggest problem and not sure if he can really be put down. With equalized speed he should be beyond any member of the justice league IMO.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: him? You mean them. And Some of the hulks are physically superior to superman.

i doubt if any of them are superior to supes. supes can move planets. supes upper strength level is still not know.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting rid of speed advantage makes this closer, but JLA still wins.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

@jashro44: maestro is defintely stronger than savage hulk (pre core breach, don't know about current). He was amped from tons of nukes.

Current savage hulk, maestro, war hulk, world war hulk and mindless hulk would defintely be able to hang in there with world breaker hulk.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: maestro is defintely stronger than savage hulk (pre core breach, don't know about current). He was amped from tons of nukes.

Current savage hulk, maestro, war hulk, world war hulk and mindless hulk would defintely be able to hang in there with world breaker hulk.

Based on A+X Mastero should be weaker than current savage hulk. I'm not sure if he really has the feats to say he's stronger though pre core breach either though. Then again I'm not an expert on him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator

@christianrapper: superman moved a 1/3 of earth along with Martian manhunter and Wonder Woman.

World war hulk (who isn't the strongest hulk here) pulled the tectonic plates of a planet larger than earth (sakaar) back together whilst he was weakened. Most of the hulks definitely have the physical advantage.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thread where the Hulk gets creamed.

Poor Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@jashro44: he was supposed to be savage hulk but amped from a nuclear fallout. I don't know if he's stronger than any post core breach hulk but I'd say he's supposed to be stronger than the pre core breach hulks. He doesn't really have the feats to back that up but I'm sure that's what they intended.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: can you explain why he gets creamed? (I myself can't choose because I think it's pretty close though bias makes me want to go for hulks)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedailybagel  Moderator

@hellblazing:

*hulks

And this is by no means a stomp, the general consensus is that it's a close fight. Either back up what you just said or don't say it's a stomp (which it isn't).

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By eternityx

@thedailybagel said:

@christianrapper: superman moved a 1/3 of earth along with Martian manhunter and Wonder Woman.

World war hulk (who isn't the strongest hulk here) pulled the tectonic plates of a planet larger than earth (sakaar) back together whilst he was weakened. Most of the hulks definitely have the physical advantage.

They didn't move the Earth, they tried to, but failed miserably, Kyle had to step in and do it for them.

Hulk's wins handily.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

@eternityx: really? And how do you think the fight would go? Like the MVP, weak links etc, just trying to build some more knowledge on dc.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx: really? And how do you think the fight would go? Like the MVP, weak links etc, just trying to build some more knowledge on dc.

WBH and War Hulk will be the most powerful people here, they will each be able to take several members of this JL team, the extra backup will deal with anyone that survives these two.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator

@eternityx: how do you think it would go if speed wasn't equalised?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger @ghostravage @green_skaar @reaverlation @new_world_order @wolverine08 @acidskull

Thoughts?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk's win

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap. I automatically want to say the Hulks, but Orion, Supes, and possibly WW could do some damage. Although, if one version of the Hulk could take on the Avengers I think that all these Hulk's could take on the JL. Lemme know if I'm missing some thing about the other characters on the JL.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

Unfair. Orion, or Captain Marvel have the capabilities of soloing.

Supi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can eat JLA for morning breakfast...(for dinner he'll have Avengers)

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The League wrecks

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HellBlazing

@hellblazing:

*hulks

And this is by no means a stomp, the general consensus is that it's a close fight. Either back up what you just said or don't say it's a stomp (which it isn't).

I never said stomp. I said he gets creamed.

Hulk always gets creamed against Superman regardless of version. Let alone a group of him and his colleagues who are very well in his range of abilities.

The fact that you keep purposely nerfing the abilities of the members of the JL clearly reveals your true purpose in creating this wank thread.

Look at that! You even took out the Martian. Afraid he solos?

Except you didn't nerf the JL enough, did ya?

By the way, you forgot to strip Aquaman's ability to TP. Or did you forget or simply did not know that he CAN do that?

No Caption Provided

(On a White Martian no less.)

There goes one Hulk.

Uh ohhhh.

No Caption Provided

Did you also forget about his water hand?

As you can see he has used to to CALM people down.

Hulk - Anger= revert back into puny Banner

There goes another Hulk.

He can also simply TP another Hulk but I think you get the gist of it.

Why don't you add that the Hulk's are all wearing kryptonite gloves and that they happen to be fighting under a Red Sun.

Seriously, what's the point of having characters go up against each other when you have to severely handicap one side in order to give your favorable side the win? Nonsense.

@chaos911 said:

@hellblazing: can you explain why he gets creamed? (I myself can't choose because I think it's pretty close though bias makes me want to go for hulks)

The JL team are all on his range of power and hold the superior edge on cheer versatility of abilities and more importantly teamwork. I find the fact that most people think JL win based only on "speed" advantage a little short sighted.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: fair point. As for him nerfing the team by taking away speed because it would be completely unfair with the JL blitzing. Its not favoring one group its making it more even.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With speed equalized the Hulks win, WBH is physically superior to everyone on the Justice League, the only reason characters like Superman or Wonder Woman would beat him is because of speed, actually the reason some DC characters beat some Marvel characters is mostly because of speed, without it DC characters wouldn´t be able to beat them , speed is the only thing going on in favor with DC in most DC characters vs Marvel characters. Anyway, with speed equalized the JLA has no way of defeating the Hulks

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thedailybagel  Moderator

@hellblazing: I'm not supposed to be debating since im the OP but since just about everything you said is wrong I'll correct you:

Firstly, TP. You must not know hulk very well if you think TP will work. War hulk has celestial tech that blocks all TP (like juggs helmet). World war hulk, world breaker hulk and mindless hulk have too much anger clouding their minds making it impossible to TP them, don't believe me? Proffesor x couldn't TP world war hulk and stated that his mind was too full of anger, world breaker hulk is basically a p!ssed off version of world war hulk and mindless hulk is pure rage incarnate. Joe fixit, admittedly I don't know much about his TP defence. Current hulk isn't immune but you'd need to be an extraordinary telepath to do anything to him.

Secondly, aquaman doesn't have the water hand here, shame you didn't read the OP.

Thirdly, it took out manhunter because he had to potential to solo most of the hulks specifically because of his power set, he made the battle unfair, hence why I swapped him for power girl.

Thirdly, if I was nerfing abilities too much then this thread would be locked already. It's not locked, I'm not doing anything that drastic.

I keep nerfing abilities to create a wank thread? Ohh boy, I see your knew to comicvine so I'll pretend you didn't say that. In future try to research said character a little more and take into consideration the other sides abilities.

Those scans are out of context by the way, show the whole thing or it can be unreliable.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman uses her lasso on which ever Hulk she's fighting and the calming powers of the lasso reverts him back into Banner. Seeing this they use the lasso on all the ones who weren't knocked out. The end.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thedailybagel  Moderator

@evil_incarnate: you really think they'll be able to do that without resistance? And it won't work on war hulk, mindless hulk or world breaker hulk.