• 72 results
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thedailybagel:

Heat vision was shown to be effective yet he let the Hulk to get closer, why not try and keep the distance? From all the possibilities of the speed advantage he just grabbed him to be smacked? How it's not W(hatever)IS?

Gladiator almost always uses his speed advantages properly, like he does with most of his abilities unless he's downplayed. Anyway, I won't consider it as any indication of Gladiator vs Hulk argument.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 thedailybagel  Moderator

@adamtrmm: as I said I don't know much about gladiator so I can't say.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

1. Could you show me a scan were Gladiator lost to the Hulk ? Because Gladiator could just speedblitz him.

2. Thor has also defeated those weaker versions you are talking about.

3, No, I don´t think so

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Hulk has defeated Thor more times than he has defeated Hulk, plus he's facing stronger versions of Hulk here.

3. Yes he does. World Breaker Hulk will take at least 2 of the guys down by himself here.

WBH can destroy planets as a side effect of his clashes, and not only that but he cracked the moon in the background as well, and I'm not even sure whether he's even the most powerful Hulk here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. PIS, Gladiator could just speedblitz him, but let´s just say he took him down without PIS, OK ? Hulk still can´t beat Thor

Gladiator did blitz him in the third scan, and once again that's a weaker version of Hulk.

2. No he hasn´t, and even if he has, without PIS everybody knows Thor should beat Hulk almost every time, if you don´t believe me just go and look at Thor vs Hulk threads.

It doesn´t matter if this Hulk is more powerful than the one Thor defeated, he would still lose against Thor, the only difference would be that the fight will last longer.

This is just low balling Hulk.

3. No, he can´t take out 2 at the same time

WBH probably can.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thor_parker82 said:

@theking47 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

1. Could you show me a scan were Gladiator lost to the Hulk ? Because Gladiator could just speedblitz him.

2. Thor has also defeated those weaker versions you are talking about.

3, No, I don´t think so

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Hulk has defeated Thor more times than he has defeated Hulk, plus he's facing stronger versions of Hulk here.

3. Yes he does. World Breaker Hulk will take at least 2 of the guys down by himself here.

WBH can destroy planets as a side effect of his clashes, and not only that but he cracked the moon in the background as well, and I'm not even sure whether he's even the most powerful Hulk here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. PIS, Gladiator could just speedblitz him, but let´s just say he took him down without PIS, OK ? Hulk still can´t beat Thor

Gladiator did blitz him in the third scan, and once again that's a weaker version of Hulk.

2. No he hasn´t, and even if he has, without PIS everybody knows Thor should beat Hulk almost every time, if you don´t believe me just go and look at Thor vs Hulk threads.

It doesn´t matter if this Hulk is more powerful than the one Thor defeated, he would still lose against Thor, the only difference would be that the fight will last longer.

This is just low balling Hulk.

3. No, he can´t take out 2 at the same time

WBH probably can.

1. I already said it was my mistake calling the battle PIS.

2. I am not lowballing Hulk, he is a very powerful character and has taken down many other powerful characters, but Thor is in another league, it´s just the way it is, Thor should beat Hulk almost every time and like I said it is not just my opinion, if you look at Thor vs Hulk threads you will see is almost everybody´s opinion.

3. No, he can´t. They are all powerhouses, I doubt he can take out the two weakers (Gladiator and Hyperion) at the same time. I even doubt he could beat Hyperion on his own.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By GhostRavage

@adamtrmm: Heat hasn't been effective on Hulk for a VERY long time. Gladiator's HV worked on Hulk but his powers were seriously fluctuating and his durability was seemingly the most affected attribute of all... His durability drop is first showcased in Deadpool #6 when he fights Deadpool and gets harmed by a street sign...

This happened about 1 month before he fought Gladiator in Incredible Hulk Annual from '97. Really, when a street sign is able to hurt Hulk, let alone keep him hurt for a prolonged time, obviously something is not right with Hulk, and that was the case, from Marvel Onslaught Universe which happened in 1996 Hulk was the nexus between 2 the flowing energies of 2 different universes and the fact those energies were so intrusive and powerful Hulk was literally melting inside out and getting weaker and weaker as time passed. He actually died because of it in Incredible Hulk #460...

No Caption Provided

While i agree with you Gladiator's fight shouldn't be used for speed feats, it could fairly easy be used to showcase Hulk withstanding extreme temperatures like the core of stars while being weakened.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WolverineIsTOAA

The earth would blow up with 4 Hulks occupying space.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 thedailybagel  Moderator
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By GhostRavage

@thedailybagel: It could go either way. The only real contenders here are Savage Hulk and World Breaker Hulk. Mindless is just too dumb and childish to play smart here and he doesn't have enough feats to suggest he could perform at the same level as current Savage Hulk or the Green Scar. War Hulk is another one whose power level is just speculated as he doesn't have any feats besides stopping Juggernaut's tracks by tapping into his celestial tech, however, both Savage and Green Scar have almost done the same without the tech so the feat isn't that impressive in my opinion.

I think Gladiator is very dampened here because of World Breaker, after all, radiant energy can greatly harm him and that's precisely what World Breaker Hulk has the most. Hyperion i guess is ok, but is far from being the game changer. Anyway, impartiality aside, my personal thought about this are favoring the Hulks.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: good to know. Do you know any other incarnations of hulk that I could replace mindless hulk and war hulk with? (That would actually contribute).

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: You could replace Mindless Hulk for New Savage Hulk which is the one that busted Onslaught's armor, keep War Hulk though, he might help more than im giving chances of.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: new savage hulk? Would anyone know who that is?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GhostRavage

@thedailybagel: Post this scan... It might give people some notion of who he is...

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: I would but I'm on my iPad and won't have access to my computer for another 4 weeks :P.

I'll say that and tell people to go to this page.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Damn... That's too long...

Anyway, take this link and copy and paste it on the OP.

[here] - is the scan.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that team 2 can win if they rely on their power instead of their strenght, where I think they are clearly outclassed otherwise Hulk team for the win.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By adamTRMM

@ghostravage:

Heat hasn't been effective on Hulk for a VERY long time. Gladiator's HV worked on Hulk but his powers were seriously fluctuating and his durability was seemingly the most affected attribute of all... His durability drop is first showcased in Deadpool #6 when he fights Deadpool and gets harmed by a street sign...

That what I was talking about actually. Hulk WAS affected by HV during his fight against Glads.

While i agree with you Gladiator's fight shouldn't be used for speed feats, it could fairly easy be used to showcase Hulk withstanding extreme temperatures like the core of stars while being weakened.

I'm not trying to lawball Hulk or something, only pointing out that Gladiator was portrayed as incompetent fighter in Hulk's favor, which he isn't.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Alakemega123

War hulk solos