#1 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6219 posts) - - Show Bio
Blue Hulk
Red Hulk
Grey Hulk
Green Hulk
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say this comes down to Blue Vs Red.

But I don't know much about Ultimate (Grey) Hulk

#3 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

grey he ripped wolverine in half

#4 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6219 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"grey he ripped wolverine in half"
True but Blue has the Uni-Power, and when Spidey had the Uni-Power he owned Grey Hulk
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29795 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, a Hulk rainbow!

Blue wins.

#6 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

BLUE.

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

I think grey hulk can only lift 50 tons and his power doesnot increase.

#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"I think grey hulk can only lift 50 tons and his power doesnot increase."
the 616 grey hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier...  You should clarify if you mean ultimate hulk or grey hulk.


Anyway, blue hulk wins.
#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

blue

#10 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (225678 posts) - - Show Bio
Blue Hulk wins. Not even Red Hulk could stand the power of a Uni Powered Hulk
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"I think grey hulk can only lift 50 tons and his power doesnot increase."
the 616 grey hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier...  You should clarify if you mean ultimate hulk or grey hulk.


Anyway, blue hulk wins."
The picture is a picture of ultimate hulk.
#13 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6219 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"I think grey hulk can only lift 50 tons and his power doesnot increase."
the 616 grey hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier...  You should clarify if you mean ultimate hulk or grey hulk.


Anyway, blue hulk wins."
The picture is a picture of ultimate hulk."

yeah I just picked a more modern looking Grey Hulk pic, actually wanted a certain "Mr. Fixit" Grey Hulk pic where he was holding a tommy gun but I couldnt find it
#14 Posted by mastermustard (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk wrecks.

#15 Posted by Thedailybagel (5606 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4973 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Thedailybagel (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats green hulk could take them all on at once.

And that picture isn't of grey hulk, it's ultimate hulk.

#18 Posted by Agent_Murdoch (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue stomps

#19 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

for people who dont know what the colors mean:

  • blue: uni powered, captain universe hulk. this version wields the cosmic power of the captain universe mantle.
  • red: thunderbolt ross. this version is the most intelligent, most tactical. it can also absorb many types of energy, and emit heat, either from his eyes, or his body.
  • grey: ultimate hulk. not much different from:
  • green hulk. the version that everyone is familiar of.
#20 Edited by mastermustard (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk is red, which is a way cooler color than blue.

Red, green and gray team up to take down blue, then red takes the rest down.

#21 Edited by Kingant27 (8950 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Hulk may solo all here IMO...

#22 Edited by mastermustard (73 posts) - - Show Bio

>this version wields the cosmic power of the captain universe mantle.

he gonna die

#23 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk is much weaker than Green Hulk by feats, although he most likely is going to even out Doc Green in the upcoming fight.

#24 Posted by ParaChomp (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I vote for rainbow?

#25 Posted by MasterKungFu (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

black hulk wins

Online
#26 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7197 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue

#27 Posted by bgibs13390 (928 posts) - - Show Bio