Hulk Family vs Mongul family

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

War Hulk, She Hulk & Skaar vs Mongul Snr, Mongul Jnr & Mongal. Battle is in War World and no weapons involved. Win via ko or death. Who's left and who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Hulk family

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Hulks

Hulk family

Hey, know that all the Monguls are comparable to kriptonians in durability and strength?
So skaar and She hulk get one-shotted?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hey, know that all the Monguls are comparable to kriptonians in durability and strength?

I don't think they'd get one shotted.

Also, War Hulk stopped the Juggernaut, I'd put his strength and durability above Kryptonians.

Hulks win IMO.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: read above.

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Also, War Hulk stopped the Juggernaut, I'd put his strength and durability above Kryptonians.

Hulks win IMO.

You don't think they get one-shotted.....because?

I don' recall them tanking hits that would hurt supes.

War Hulk was surely impressive, but this is going to turn into a 3vs1 quite soon, and he ain't winning that IMO.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@hulkman123 said:

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hulks win IMO.

War Hulk was surely impressive, but this is going to turn into a 3vs1 quite soon, and he ain't winning that IMO.

Mongul jnr knocked of Mongal's head with his punch, Mongul jnr got ko'd by Krypto, they're not as durable as you think! And your severely underestimating Skaar, not to mention She-Hulk, who still has her head on her shoulders, if your really think they're gonna get one shotted? Skaar has taken on Juggernaut, he's no light weight.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@hulkman123 said:

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hulks win IMO.

Mongul jnr knocked of Mongal's head with his punch, Mongul jnr got ko'd by Krypto, they're not as durable as you think! And your severely underestimating Skaar, not to mention She-Hulk, who still has her head on her shoulders, if your really think they're gonna get one shotted? Skaar has taken on Juggernaut, he's no light weight.

kripto has proven to be on kriptonian level, being a kriptonian animal.

And..... going toe to toe with someone ok, really durable, but surely not that strong is not that good.He's not even considered a class 100 often.

Have she hulk and/or Skaar ever tanked hits by real High rollers?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk family, in a good fight

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Family... SMASH!!!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

@pierpat said:

@lordraiden said:

@pierpat said:

@hulkman123 said:

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hulks win IMO.

And..... going toe to toe with someone ok, really durable, but surely not that strong is not that good.He's not even considered a class 100 often.

difference being is, Hulk family have healing factors, good ones, and power up when enraged, I don't think the same can be said for the Mongul family?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@lordraiden said:

@pierpat said:

@hulkman123 said:

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hulks win IMO.

difference being is, Hulk family have healing factors, good ones, and power up when enraged, I don't think the same can be said for the Mongul family?

No it can't.

But they don't need all that stuff, if they can one-shot the hulks.

She hulk and Skaar can be Ko'd with alot less strength than the one the monguls have.

And again, i don't see hulk taking on those 3 alone.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

@pierpat said:

@lordraiden said:

@pierpat said:

@lordraiden said:

@pierpat said:

@hulkman123 said:

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hulks win IMO.

No it can't.

She hulk and Skaar can be Ko'd with alot less strength than the one the monguls have.

I don't see anyone in this team one shotting any of the Hulk family? Show me a scan please of She Hulk or Skaar getting ko'd by someone significantly weaker than themselves?? What your stating is your opinion, unless you have a scan to show otherwise? War Hulk won't be taking them on alone, other wise I would have made it a WH vs Mongul family! Just out of curiosity, how much of Skaar or She hulk have you read? or is your view solely based on the Mongul family?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@lordraiden said:

@pierpat said:

@lordraiden said:

@pierpat said:

@hulkman123 said:

@pierpat said:

@dondave said:

Hulks

@dagmar_merrill said:

Hulk family

Hulks win IMO.

No it can't.

I don't see anyone in this team one shotting any of the Hulk family? Show me a scan please of She Hulk or Skaar getting ko'd by someone significantly weaker than themselves?? What your stating is your opinion, unless you have a scan to show otherwise? War Hulk won't be taking them on alone, other wise I would have made it a WH vs Mongul family! Just out of curiosity, how much of Skaar or She hulk have you read? or is your view solely based on the Mongul family?

I've red quite a lot about all these guys(actually more about the hulks), just last week i read the whole run of the war of the Hulks(thanks marvel unlimited!).

And reading that she hulk and Skaar are significantly stronger than Mongul makes me laugh.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk VS Mongul: Mongul is stronger (normal Hulk), intelligent (as Hulk) and better fighter. But, Hulk can get so angry and kill Mongul.

She Hulk vs Mongal: I really think that Mongal has a chance because she is in the same level of Mongul and She Hulk isn't in Hulk's level of power.

Skaar vs Mongul jr. : Skaar...