#1 Posted by ZhuRong (4076 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk from Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Supergirl from Superman/Batman:Apocalypse

Who wins?

#2 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk resisted earths gravity x500 but supergirl went to town on darkseid..... Hard one to call.

#3 Edited by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

She can simply BFR Hulk to space

#4 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk from EMH has more feats so I go with him. His fight with Graviton should be enough

#5 Posted by ZhuRong (4076 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#8 Edited by The Stegman (25166 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, he was crazy in EMH.

#9 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#10 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: So? Darkseid may be established in the comics as being extremely powerful but in the movie he was outsmarted by Batman and didn't have any strength feats comparible to Hulk in EMH.... I agree Supergirl>Hulk in comics but this isn't comics dude.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: So? Darkseid may be established in the comics as being extremely powerful but in the movie he was outsmarted by Batman and didn't have any strength feats comparible to Hulk in EMH.... I agree Supergirl>Hulk in comics but this isn't comics dude.

To be fair, the movie was based on a comic, so movie Darkseid should be more or less equal to comic book DS (he also punched Superman into orbit, so that's a pretty good feat)

#12 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: lets not forget though that the Hulk in EMH was extremely experienced in fighting compared to Supergirl. Darkseid was physically fazed from the punches from Superman which didn't seem to have as much power as Hulk's punches. Granted I think comics Supes>>>>>Hulk

#13 Edited by ZhuRong (4076 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17740 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has far more feats than Supergirl in this case. Utilizing her battle against Darkseid is really all you can take from her skills and to be honest, she held her own quite well. Although, in the end, neither her or Clark really damaged him all that much and he wiped the floor with them.

Hulk, whilst having some really low-end feats at times, has enough consistant feats to allow him to be on Kara's level. As to who would win, it's hard to determine.

#15 Posted by ZhuRong (4076 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#16 Posted by Night4345 (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#17 Posted by Thedailybagel (4505 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, quick question:

Did hulk do the same thing in comics when he fought graviton as he did in the show?

#18 Posted by The_Kidd (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Would go either way but I am leaning more to Kara if she utilized power set well.

#19 Posted by hirev_starman (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this after a very tough fight

#20 Posted by dorukesin (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk goes down Various blitzes of punches and super girl rage and smart fighting . he goes down

#22 Posted by mohammed_alg_92 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk defeated graviton FREAKING GRAVITY hulk

#23 Posted by theONEtaichou (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk defeated graviton FREAKING GRAVITY hulk

... yes, and all those other guys were just cheering... oh wait...

good day