• 84 results
ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ElderSkaar

Can Hulk survive all these? Current Hulk.

Grenade Launcher to the faceLightning strikeHit by a JetTsunamiNuclear BombThor's lightning for 3 secondsBath in the core of the sun for 3 seconds

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thedailybagel  Online

The only one that would remotely hurt him is Thor's Lightning. Everything else put together could barely provoke a reaction from him.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: he can

But this thread won't survive in battle forums

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is like to think that logically a lot of these should KO him. Wasn't he KO'd by Cap's shield? If so, even if it was vibranium, it's the force behind it. Cap shouldn't be able to hit harder than a grenade launcher or a jet going at the speed of sound, let alone a nuke.

In comic land, I guess...because feats are so damn inconsistent. One minute Hulk is tanking a blow from Galan, the next minute, Punisher knocks him out wih a haymaker. It's dumb.

But realistically, I think the nuke and potentially the jet KO him. Even if it's for a short period of time. Thor's Lightning is a strong possibility, and if you mean dropped in the sun for 3 secs, he melts. The folks that did the Superman vs Hulk popular youtube battle had Superman use his vision on Hulk and it burned his skin. Submerging Hulk inside the sun should completely metl/evaporate, whatever, him.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one that would remotely hurt him is Thor's Lightning. Everything else put together could barely provoke a reaction from him.

Is Thor's lightning hotter than the core of the sun?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: No, but it's hotter than the outer surface.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Online

@elderskaar: I don't know. But hulk is fine when facing sun level heat, and is hurt by thors Lightning.

Avatar image for supermankillsbatman
Supermankillsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Cannot see him having much problem surviving them.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: The thing is, the core of a sun is similar in temp to a hydrogen bomb, which Hulk has tanked.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ElderSkaar

@elderskaar: The thing is, the core of a sun is similar in temp to a hydrogen bomb, which Hulk has tanked.

proof that it is similar heat? A nuke is close to be as hot as the surface of the sun which i believe is more powerful than a hydrogen.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Online
ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can survive all of them. The only ones that are going to hurt him are the last three.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Eisenfauste  Online

Of course he can survive. I don't think he can survive a planet busting attack though. . .

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: Nuclear Bombs have a heat of anywhere between 50 and 150 million degree F, the upper range is comparable to the core of the sun. A Hydrogen Bomb has similar temperatures, capable of, with a 1 mile blast radius, incinerating everything within 15 miles.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL yes.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: Nuclear Bombs have a heat of anywhere between 50 and 150 million degree F, the upper range is comparable to the core of the sun. A Hydrogen Bomb has similar temperatures, capable of, with a 1 mile blast radius, incinerating everything within 15 miles.

I wonder how they can store such heat in a piece of metal.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@jacthripper said:

proof that it is similar heat? A nuke is close to be as hot as the surface of the sun which i believe is more powerful than a hydrogen.

Surface of the Sun is not that hot, for instance lightning is 5-6 times hotter then the surface of the Sun, but the core of the Sun is another story entirely... because even 1 single drop of Suns core would kill everything in a radius of 100 miles of it. Of course this is strictly talking in our real world, there are many super beings in comics that wouldn't be even bothered by it.

Is like to think that logically a lot of these should KO him. Wasn't he KO'd by Cap's shield? If so, even if it was vibranium, it's the force behind it. Cap shouldn't be able to hit harder than a grenade launcher or a jet going at the speed of sound, let alone a nuke.

In comic land, I guess...because feats are so damn inconsistent. One minute Hulk is tanking a blow from Galan, the next minute, Punisher knocks him out wih a haymaker. It's dumb.

But realistically, I think the nuke and potentially the jet KO him. Even if it's for a short period of time. Thor's Lightning is a strong possibility, and if you mean dropped in the sun for 3 secs, he melts. The folks that did the Superman vs Hulk popular youtube battle had Superman use his vision on Hulk and it burned his skin. Submerging Hulk inside the sun should completely metl/evaporate, whatever, him.

If you where actually thinking logically none of these would KO him at all, when Lee made the Hulk he made him as the strongest being on Earth, literally nothing could really hurt him they even had to retcone some things later to hurt him like adamantium which in the beginning had no effect on him and couldn't even scratch him. He was never KO'd by Captains shield and Captain by no means has the strength behind it to even phase Hulk realistically speaking.

A nuke can not KO him, he has tanked nukes all his life and it either does nothing to him or turns him even more powerful(this has happened on at least 3 different occasions), a plane is a joke, Thors lightning alone has never KO'd him and he survived Gladiators heat vision that is hotter then the core of the Sun(even though Hulks durability was weakened at the time). What does a fanmade video of Hulk and Superman have to do with any of these?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thedailybagel  Online

@elderskaar: you think someone saying a nuke should knock out hulk (something that doesn't hurt him in the slightest seeing as he's tanked them on multiple occasions, and it makes him more powerful), that a jet should knock out hulk (must i say how ridiculous that is? There's a reason general ross was given massive funding and an army just to find a way to hurt hulk, of course jets can't hurt him), and then went on to use a video on YouTube as proof, is a great post?

He also said that hulk would melt if he got put in the core of the sun, despite tanking hydrogen bombs and surviving gladiators heat vision (whilst greatly weakened), the latter being hotter than the core of the sun.

If you genuinely think that was a good post then Im seriously questioning your knowledge of hulk. For crying out loud, he acted like punisher hurting hulk with a punch is remotely consistent when spiderman (a 10-20 tonner) broke both his hands when punching hulk.

This post means no offense to the user in question btw. He makes great battle threads but that post was ludicrous of he wasn't joking.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Online
Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

Ease up man. I was saying logically he shouldn't be able to. Not to mention, I could've sworn Cap knocked him out with a shield.

Now I need to see if I can find a scan man.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Online

@dre_savage: I said that I meant no offense to you.

What do you mean by 'logically, he shouldn't be able to'? Logically, someone shouldn't be able to fly or shoot lasers out of their eyes. They still do it.

I only got annoyed when I realised new users were genuinely believing your post. Despite it being incredibly flawed and quite literally contradicting almost anything hulks ever done.

I mean you used a YouTube video as evidence man. How am I not supposed to be annoyed? Hulk gets enough stick as it is, then users come in and start to belive that a single jet might be able to take him out, despite jets never actually hurting him and even nukes not being able to leave him with a singe burn.

As for hulk being beat by caps shield, I think your referring to ultimate hulk.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he is.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can take them pretty easily

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulks durability is as flexible as his strength. He can go from being hurt by Captain America to no selling Ms. Marvel or resisting an atom slicing sword.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

What's the weakest showing of Hulk getting knocked out?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Online
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Online

@dre_savage: I don't know. The weakest I can remember off the top of my head is getting stabbed in the brain by wloverine, but to be fair that comic also had hulk have trouble with a gorrila. So it's not exactly reliable.

Besides, you shouldn't be looking for the lowest showings possible. You should look for the consistent ones.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course he can survive. I don't think he can survive a planet busting attack though. . .

Except he has as World Breaker Hulk which is just a WWH/Green Scar going all out.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: that's a lie. It never happened.

It did happen, you are right he didn't get knocked out but he got damaged, he looked dizzy when he got that shield to the backhead, and we always go this. Captain made him bleed with one punch.

No Caption Provided

Stabbed by Wolverine isn't exactly a bad feat, adamantium can cut through nearly anything.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

Except he has as World Breaker Hulk which is just a WWH/Green Scar going all out.

This is standard versions, AKA Savage Hulk not Scar.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedailybagel  Online
ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ElderSkaar

@elderskaar: that's ultimate hulk....

and? I thought he was asking from any Hulk lowest feat. And if you are serious that Hulk's low end feats cant be damaged by a nuke u are obsessed.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@eisenfauste said:

As far as I can remember Green Scar IS the standard version of Hulk.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only one is probably the Sun's heat, but others he could easily dismiss. (Exaggeration)

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ElderSkaar

@randomsid said:

@elderskaar said:

@randomsid said:

@eisenfauste said:

It's not, we don't use it in battles unless stated. To become anywhere near that powerful someone needs to give him hell.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
@dre_savage said:

@thedailybagel:

What's the weakest showing of Hulk getting knocked out?

This is the lowest showing of Hulk getting knocked out that i can think off, but the context behind it is unknown, still it's nothing more then pure PIS.

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@elderskaar said:

@randomsid said:

@eisenfauste said:

It's not, we don't use it in battles unless stated. To become anywhere near that powerful someone needs to give him hell.

Who doesn't? You haven't been on many hulk threads have you? He is used in almost every one of them unless stated otherwise.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thedailybagel  Online

@elderskaar: he wanted a cannon feat, that's like me using superboy prime as a reason for superman beating Martain manhunter. They're two different characters.

Dude, hulk has tanked nuke at least 4 times... If I'm obsessed for saying what happens in comics, then sure, I'm obsessed.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ElderSkaar

@elderskaar said:

@randomsid said:

@elderskaar said:

@randomsid said:

@eisenfauste said:

Who doesn't? You haven't been on many hulk threads have you? He is used in almost every one of them unless stated otherwise.

I said Savage Hulk in the posts though. Why would you just assume we use the most powerful Hulk? Also WWH was a one story thing, Savage Hulk is the one used most and is the true following line since the 60's

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thedailybagel  Online

@elderskaar: world war hulk wasn't just a one story thing. The incarnation (the greenscar) was around for 2-3 years.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: world war hulk wasn't just a one story thing. The incarnation (the greenscar) was around for 2-3 years.

Doesn't change my point at all. It seems like you are turning this into a big argue, i recommend you to not.