hulk brigade vs legendary pokemons (except arceus)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. morals are off.
  2. general knowledge about each other
  3. hulk brigade invades a country and is trying to destroy all of the legendaries, who's currently residing in the said country.
  4. no prep time
  5. win by any means

hulk brigade

• WW hulk
  • doc. green
  • rulk (no leob feats)
  • she hulk
  • red she hulk

vs

all of the legendary pokemons except arceus

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk Bridge wins

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: true but i felt they would jyst out last tge legends here

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: true but i felt they would jyst out last tge legends here

out last?.. but many legendaries have many hax moves... and the hulk brigade also have to attack to win.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any pokemon has Planetary+ destruction/strenght/durability feats?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 said:

so only physical destruction can put hulk down?

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@lord44 said:

Don't know much about pokemons, many years have passed since the last time I have been interested.

Btw, i think any Hulk can pretty much oneshot any pokemon here and if there's a powerful TP maybe he can put down some Hulk, but not WW Hulk!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 said:
@ssj_god said:
@lord44 said:

Don't know much about pokemons, many years have passed since the last time I have been interested.

Btw, i think any Hulk can pretty much oneshot any pokemon here and if there's a powerful TP maybe he can put down some Hulk, but not WW Hulk!

what about bfr?.... force sleep?... draining?... tk?.... and many others... of course tp too... do remember.. all of these would get combined from all the pokemons.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW Hulk tells the rest of the brigade to step back and takes each legendary pokemon by himself.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NothingClever

Doc Green moonlights as a crypto-veterenarian and euthanizes a bunch of pokemon...

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are a lot of powerful psychic legendaries (like Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, and Jirachi) they may be able to BFR some of the Hulks and some pokemon like Dakrai have decent hax with Dark Void and Palkia and Dialga who have spacial and temporal manipulation I could see them winning.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssj_god

There are a lot of powerful psychic legendaries (like Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, and Jirachi) they may be able to BFR some of the Hulks and some pokemon like Dakrai have decent hax with Dark Void and Palkia and Dialga who have spacial and temporal manipulation I could see them winning.

well.. you forgot deoxys, cresselia, celebi who also have psychic

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uchiha454 said:

well.. you forgot deoxys, cresselia, celebi who also have psychic

True and I forgot that Celebi also has temporal manipulation as well. I don't get why everyone think pokemon are going down so easy they've got significant threats on their side.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With so many Hulks the thunderclaps would instant kill every pokemon

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: WB Hulk idk but some of the Pokemon are durable for example both Mewtwo and Deoxys has survived from falling from space to earth.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator

@uchiha454: doc green has a teleporter attached to his wrist. He can bring back anyone that gets BFRed.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Uchiha545

@thedailybagel: That hurts the Pokemon team I am not sure if they could win without BFR.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssj_god

@thedailybagel said:

@uchiha454: doc green has a teleporter attached to his wrist. He can bring back anyone that gets BFRed.

say someone kidnapped and put your brother to some far away place you don't know (bfr).. and you have a car to drive anyone back home.... so u'd be easily able to bring back your brother home?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: no, but I'm not doc green. all he needs to do is tap in a few things on his teleporter chip and his tech can search through entire dimensions so long as he knows who he's looking for. He tried it with Lyra, and despite still having not found her it's an example as to what he could do. So I highly doubt that someone being transported to another area on earth is going to be particularly hard to find.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Dialga solos

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALL legendary Pokemon? Even without Arceus there are some insane Pokemon. Giratina could bfr them, Dialga sends them hurdling to different time periods then the Pokemon can take them down one by one. All legendary psychics can use mind control, or telekinesis. Waaayy too many Pokemon for Hulks to contend with, all with a huge variety of moves to use.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me a gameboy and mismagius solos with mid-dif

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon by a long shot, Time and space Manipulators and dimension manipulators are one thing but it would be difficult to even get past most legendaries feats of power.

If they have more then general knowledge and have to face the legends one by one then maybe they can win. But just going up against Dialga, Palkia and Giratina would be so many levels of BFR it would be insane.

With no prep time.....against Psychics like Mewtwo with large scale memory wipe feats? There's no way this battle concludes within a acceptable amount of time.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: no, but I'm not doc green. all he needs to do is tap in a few things on his teleporter chip and his tech can search through entire dimensions so long as he knows who he's looking for. He tried it with Lyra, and despite still having not found her it's an example as to what he could do. So I highly doubt that someone being transported to another area on earth is going to be particularly hard to find.

The forms of BFR I was considering was deep space but from your statements I presume he could retrieve them. But Giratina can send people to the reverse world which isn't exactly on earth. Also as someone mentioned Dialga could drag them to the past as well as Celebi I think those two instances is where he could have trouble right?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

The forms of BFR I was considering was deep space but from your statements I presume he could retrieve them. But Giratina can send people to the reverse world which isn't exactly on earth. Also as someone mentioned Dialga could drag them to the past as well as Celebi I think those two instances is where he could have trouble right?

that's actually the anti matter world

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedailybagel  Moderator

@uchiha454: his teleporter can travel through time as well, it's just an edited version of banners teleporter.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

The only time any of the legendaries BFRed an opponent in battle that I can recall is when Giratina fought Dialga. Except that instead of porting him to the Reverse World he physically dragged him there, something that any Hulk would be able to resist. And if any Hulk actually does manage to get physically dragged through the large portal Giratina makes, so what? Giratina either dies due to being simply outmatched or whoever he dragged through the portal just simply jumps out of it. If humans have figured out ways into the Reverse World then surely Doc's teleporter which is designed to do just that could bring that person back?

One thunderclap from WW Hulk is more than enough K.O all of them if he feels it necessary.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Creation trio solo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks kill them,

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: how does hulks kill dialga or palkia or giratina who are universe level?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

On paper, you may be right.

As far as I recall in the movies, Dialga was being pushed into buildings and getting hurt, or pillars being collapsed on him and taking damage, and very basic stuff that shouldn't hinder an actual universe level being.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Pokemon anime is not indicative of their power in any other incarnation

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50:

Maybe you can enlighten me.

I vaguely recall the manga (which I enjoyed), and played the games, but the only time you saw them in the games was when that Cyrus guy on the top of the mountain was trying to start shit (in which the player defeated him).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I'm not talking about the anime pokemon. in anime they only could create a pocket universe and are not even planet level.

I'm talking about video game pokemon.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Pokemon team is to win, it would probably be with hax, like Palkia's temporal manipulation, Dialga's temporal manipulation, or Giratina's portals. Giratina could try something similar to what it did in Platinum/Generations with a portal. Dialga's feats in Explorers of Sky were also pretty impressive, and put him somewhere around at least planetary in area of effect. Palkia could BFR them with either a space bubble or into another dimension, and the trio's manipulations of space-time could potentially counter attempts at return/retrieval. Dialga also has time loops.

The other legendaries can mainly just stall with their island to continental power and various hax. Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf could present a danger with hax, as could Darkrai and a few others. I'm probably forgetting the additional powers of some of the other legendaries.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Mew transformed into Arceus and every other Pokemon it wants to transform into, what could the Hulk brigade do then? against a transforming Mew and the other Pokemon they have to beat?

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ArranVid

Oops, Mew is a Mythical, not a Legendary. Anyway, Dialga is the Lord of Time, Palkia is the Lord of Space and Giratina is The Devil of the Pokemon Universe and it is the Lord of Antimatter...wouldn't those three beat The Hulk Brigade?