Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By kaino12
@Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"How hard is it to post some type of proof for Ares that will allow him to beat Wolverine? Everyone keeps acting like it's common knowledge and we should automatically know Ares can beat Wolverine but he hasn't done anything.He has very little feats,he hasn't shown he has the speed to keep up with Wolverine because he easily gets tagged by people alot slower on a consistent basis and he has no showings of fighting skill on Wolverine's level.WTF is everyone basing him being able to beat Wolverine? Being the God of War isn't a good argument. "
u calling Zeus a liar? "
No..I'm calling Ares a fraud. "
then he diserves to win anyway cus apperently he can talk anyone into believeing anything. he wins on charsima alone. "
Wolverine won't be listening.Just slashing. "

apperntly it doesnt matter. do u think zeus doesnt have anything better to do?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:

And yet there isn't a single plausible way for him to beat a character with the durability of Wendigo, or even be in a fist fight with Thor. He's been tagger by slower characters and effortlessly tossed aside. If Colossus can tag Wolverine, then Ares can do just the same. "

First of all the difference between Colossus and Ares is..Colossus has speed feats...Ares doesn't. 
Second of all any time Wolverine gets tagged by someone slower than him it's for the plot so the feat won't be boring.Wolverine has shown to have speed beyond people like Colossus.Ares..has not.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

And yet there isn't a single plausible way for him to beat a character with the durability of Wendigo, or even be in a fist fight with Thor. He's been tagger by slower characters and effortlessly tossed aside. If Colossus can tag Wolverine, then Ares can do just the same. "
First of all the difference between Colossus and Ares is..Colossus has speed feats...Ares doesn't. Second of all any time Wolverine gets tagged by someone slower than him it's for the plot so the feat won't be boring.  "
Really? And what speed feats does Piotr have?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"How hard is it to post some type of proof for Ares that will allow him to beat Wolverine? Everyone keeps acting like it's common knowledge and we should automatically know Ares can beat Wolverine but he hasn't done anything.He has very little feats,he hasn't shown he has the speed to keep up with Wolverine because he easily gets tagged by people alot slower on a consistent basis and he has no showings of fighting skill on Wolverine's level.WTF is everyone basing him being able to beat Wolverine? Being the God of War isn't a good argument. "
u calling Zeus a liar? "
then he diserves to win anyway cus apperently he can talk anyone into believeing anything. he wins on charsima alone. "
apperntly it doesnt matter. do u think zeus doesnt have anything better to do? "
F#ck Zeus....
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By castleking

Ares durability isnt on par with wendigo and is even less impressive then say someone like tombstone.. he is not walking away or tanking adamantium claw swipe

No Caption Provided
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By kaino12
@Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
u calling Zeus a liar? "
apperntly it doesnt matter. do u think zeus doesnt have anything better to do? "
F#ck Zeus.... "

careful what u say baby hercules can kick pritty hard. we wouldent want u getting pregers with a demigod.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By "Colossus"

LOL!!!!!!! Where do you get this bulls*#%

Ares Wins this fight Via Curbstomp

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By castleking

hell even rough house is more durable the ares..... rough house can actually tank logans gut slashes and regenerates better the ares

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" LOL!!!!!!! Where do you get this bulls*#%  Ares Wins this fight Via Curbstomp "
Post some proof or f#ck off.Where do you get your info from because obviously nothing you say is backed up by what's shown in comics.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By castleking

what is it with these ppl and prove vance?

is it that hard to show one iota of evidence to support their opinion?

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By kaino12

dont get so worked up u'll disturb the baby.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By "Colossus"

This is not personal dont curse at people for debating . your a good debater but in this thread you are WAY off

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" what is it with these ppl and prove vance?  is it that hard to show one iota of evidence to support their opinion? "
I don't even want scans.I want at least an intelligent explanation.All I see is people saying the opposite of what we say and making retarded comparisons and acting like it's an argument.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" This is not personal dont curse at people for debating . your a good debater but in this thread you are WAY off "
I'm not taking it personal.I'm asking you to prove me wrong.If you can't I don't see any reason for you to respond to me.I made my case pages ago.I haven't seen one stitch of evidence that proves that my argument isn't valid.So either come wit it or don't waste my time.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By kaino12
@"Colossus" said:
"This is not personal dont curse at people for debating . your a good debater but in this thread you are WAY off "

kudos!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Get a room.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" what is it with these ppl and prove vance?  is it that hard to show one iota of evidence to support their opinion? "
I don't even want scans.I want at least an intelligent explanation.All I see is people saying the opposite of what we say and making retarded comparisons and acting like it's an argument. "
sad part you know me i will stick up for ares in various scenarios but even then i argue for him getting a few possible wins not the full majority... example are ironman... even when i here some of their comments its completely asinine even when i goat you with BS hypothetical circumstance i use a comic scan or history of him doing so for precedence... they cant even do that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
 they cant even do that "
Agreed.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By castleking

didnt WWH one shot ares? while logan evaded stabbed WWH before he grabbed him and pounded him repeatedly in order to defeat him?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" didnt WWH one shot ares? while logan evaded stabbed WWH before he grabbed him and pounded him repeatedly in order to defeat him? "
I don't remember but Hercules definitely one shotted him at one point.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By castleking

No Caption Provided
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By JThree47693

Team 2, Ares is no real threat, and I think Hercules and Wolverine would take Hulk. Team 2 ftw.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By kaino12

i say team 1 wins.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By castleking

even she hulk did better the ares in skill and strength........

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@JThree47693 said:
" Team 2, Ares is no real threat, and I think Hercules and Wolverine would take Hulk. Team 2 ftw. "
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By "Colossus"

Team 1 wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" Team 1 wins "
Not without proof they don't.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By kaino12
@Vance Astro said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Team 2, Ares is no real threat, and I think Hercules and Wolverine would take Hulk. Team 2 ftw. "
"
i think it comes down to timeing herc is of corse going to go after ares first meaning can hulk dispatch wolverine in the time it takes for herc to beat ares?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By castleking

putting fighting skills all intop perspective using their highest opponent and guaging how they all did in strength, durability and fighting ability......

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
i think it comes down to timeing herc is of corse going to go after ares first meaning can hulk dispatch wolverine in the time it takes for herc to beat ares? "
I doubt Ares can hang long enough for it to turn into Ares and Hulk vs. Herc.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" Ares durability isnt on par with wendigo and is even less impressive then say someone like tombstone.. he is not walking away or tanking adamantium claw swipe

No Caption Provided
"
And then he later set himself on fire and himself thrown in to the enemy ranks. Where he raped them.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By kaino12
@Vance Astro said:
" @kaino12 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
i think it comes down to timeing herc is of corse going to go after ares first meaning can hulk dispatch wolverine in the time it takes for herc to beat ares? "
I doubt Ares can hang long enough for it to turn into Ares and Hulk vs. Herc. "

i was thinking of it turning into hulk vs herc.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By castleking

a bullet to the noggin is far different then tanking while on fire.... seeing as how ur brain dont work!!!

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@"Colossus" said:
" Team 1 wins "
No, team 2 wins, but Herc is carrying this.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#185  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Vance Astro said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:

WoW! even weaker than I thought it would be, but wasn't expecting much. I knew the only thing you were gonna say, was that he was faster, where is your proof? And even so it isn't that much of a difference, is Wolvie now a speedster? Even with Spider-Man's speed, it would be difficult, to get to a guy like Ares. And you know what is the only thing RIDICULOUS here, when you use SLAUGHTERHOUSE for obvious mismatches!!!  Do you know how a knockout works?It doesn't matter if you have a healing factor. If a human has KO'd Wolverine, how do you expect him to, get hit by a 70 tonner and not get KO'd, do you know what PIS is? but I guess seeing as you are a man of great "LOGIC" you should know that, MR. SLAUGHTERHOUSE! LOL      When you have something useful to contribute, then we can start to debate. "

Are you kidding me with this bullsh#t? First of all don't talk to me about having something useful to contribute when you write that long ass post to present nothing to the contrary of my claims.I can show you speed feats for Wolverine but what will that prove when you're pretending Spider-Man level speed won't help? Stay out of denial.Batman has better speed feats than Ares and you're sitting here telling me that even if Wolverine was as fast as Spider-Man it wouldn't help? GTFOH.I know how a knockout works but Ares doesn't have any alternative tactics to simple blunt force.It has been shown plenty of times that blunt force isn't all that's needed to knock Wolverine out.If World War Hulk couldn't do it..how the hell is Ares going to? I know what PIS is and if Ares was to KO Wolverine..THAT would be PIS! Don't come in here and talk dumb and then just expect everyone to go with it.There is nothing Ares can do against Wolverine.He doesn't have a single feat that proves he could dodge Wolverine or even tag him for that matter.This isn't a comic.Ares isn't going to win on the god factor.Not that he wins to much to begin with. "
HAHA what claims?  You just say Wolvie is faster he will win, like he was some kind of speedster!!! You don't have anything else, its not Ares fault, Wolvie is a superstar and has a million ridiculous feats, I wonder if he even has walked on water!!!! The only thing you have to know is that Ares has superhuman speed, to what extent? who knows but he has it. You just keep repeating like a fool, that Wolvie has taken hits, from stronger opponents, of course he has, does that make it correct? no, but I guess to someone like you it does, because you are a man of logic, right? Batman in his comic career has taken hits from W. Woman to Superman, does that sound logical to you? By your "logic" then if I do a Batman battle, against Ares he can win because he has taken hits from Superman right? Again like we were 5 year olds, If Wolvie gets hit by someone like The Hulk or Ares, either he is getting Ko'd or will get severely battered. So stop talking like an idiot, MR SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!! Again!!! HEALING FACTORS, DON'T SAVE YOU FROM A KNOCKOUT!
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Zoom said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" I agree with Castleking.Logically Wolverine should be able to take Ares.Considering abilities and powers. "
So for you, logic equals an outmatched opponent, being able to defeat a superior combatant, great logic my friend. Let's do this like we were 5 year olds, so you can understand: Let's do this by each combatants abilities and powers, because logically Wolverine one of the most popular heroes today, is gonna have thousands of more feats, ridiculous as they maybe, compared to a virtually unknown Ares. Ares is a master of all armed fighting styles, that includes Earth ones and Olympian, master tactician who has made an art of killing for thousands of years, he is in the 70 ton range, do you know how ridiculous it sounds when, someone tells you that a midget without superhuman strength can exchange blows with someone of Ares's physical power. I guess you can say, well Wolverine has agilty, he is a level 7 fighter, he can parry Ares blows and find an opening, yeah right! Do you know what's gonna happen, when Wolvie tries to block an attack by Ares right? Let's put it this way, if you have two great boxers fighting out, with the same fighting ability, one weights 200( heavyweight) and the other 108(light flyweight) now remember they have the same ability, but one outweights the other by 92 pounds. What do you think is gonna happen, when the flyweight tries to block an attack, in this case a punch? You are supposedly a good logical thinker, are you not? Let's see the punch or attack will get through the tiny man's defense right? straight in to his body, why? because logically he can't defend against, that kind of power and mass, and that is just 92 pounds, how much does Ares weight 500 or 600 pounds? against 200-300 pounder? And that's not counting, the disparate in physical strength, between these two, when you have a 70 tonner and peak human in terms of strength. Where I'm going with this? simple, even if Wolverine manage to block an attack from Ares, he would be severely battered and thrown off his defense, making it easy for a master like Ares, to control the fight and easily find the opening for a kill shot. You see it doesn't matter if you have unbreakable bones, he will not intelligently defend himself because his physical abilities don't permit him. What includes these physical abilities: strength(major dis-advantage) stamina, durability, endurance etc. Now let's get to some other stuff, like the weapons: Let's suppose Ares, has  a battle axe and sword(Adamantine) now simply with these two weapons, Ares has the advantage in range and versatility, these weapons have been specifically desing for killing and combat. Even though Wolvie's claws are formidable and he has made and mastered his own style with them, their advantage lies in the Adamantium, the claws because of their position(anatomically) they are less versatile and more easily to defend against, again because their position cannot be changed, not like the many fighting styles you can achieve, with weapons of war like the battleaxe and sword, in the hands of a weapon master like Ares. So what chances or advantages does Wolverine have over Ares? One can argue the speed, but then again Olympians are greatly superior beings compared to humans, with great speed and Wolverine although fast is not extremely fast, to actually bother Ares, could Wolverine destroy, Ares weapons with his claws? I don't think so, seeing as Adamantine is one powerful metal, and Wolverine simply doesn't have the physical strength behind it, to do it, even if he had the strength, I would doubt it, because weapon masters know how to utilize their weapons, without damaging them. TheQuestion now is, how do you expect Wolvie to win? "
"Holy overly large block of text Batman!" "
LOL!
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Chaos Agent

Team 1

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By LordCosmicKing

team 2 Ares is the weakest link here with the less astonishing record and feats in strength/durability and fighting skills.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fantasma Ghost said:
HAHA what claims?  You just say Wolvie is faster he will win, like he was some kind of speedster!!! You don't have anything else, its not Ares fault, Wolvie is a superstar and has a million ridiculous feats, I wonder if he even has walked on water!!!! The only thing you have to know is that Ares has superhuman speed, to what extent? who knows but he has it. You just keep repeating like a fool, that Wolvie has taken hits, from stronger opponents, of course he has, does that make it correct? no, but I guess to someone like you it does, because you are a man of logic, right? Batman in his comic career has taken hits from W. Woman to Superman, does that sound logical to you? By your "logic" then if I do a Batman battle, against Ares he can win because he has taken hits from Superman right? Again like we were 5 year olds, If Wolvie gets hit by someone like The Hulk or Ares, either he is getting Ko'd or will get severely battered. So stop talking like an idiot, MR SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!! Again!!! HEALING FACTORS, DON'T SAVE YOU FROM A KNOCKOUT! "
I don't need anything else.Wolverine is faster and he can easily cut Ares.Post something that proves that wrong or you have no case. 
Also Why say that healing factor doesn't save you from a knockout as if someone used that as an argument? Wolverine doesn't get knocked out because of his durability. 
Wolverine's durability has been shown to be above Ares...more consistently.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
HAHA what claims?  You just say Wolvie is faster he will win, like he was some kind of speedster!!! You don't have anything else, its not Ares fault, Wolvie is a superstar and has a million ridiculous feats, I wonder if he even has walked on water!!!! The only thing you have to know is that Ares has superhuman speed, to what extent? who knows but he has it. You just keep repeating like a fool, that Wolvie has taken hits, from stronger opponents, of course he has, does that make it correct? no, but I guess to someone like you it does, because you are a man of logic, right? Batman in his comic career has taken hits from W. Woman to Superman, does that sound logical to you? By your "logic" then if I do a Batman battle, against Ares he can win because he has taken hits from Superman right? Again like we were 5 year olds, If Wolvie gets hit by someone like The Hulk or Ares, either he is getting Ko'd or will get severely battered. So stop talking like an idiot, MR SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!! Again!!! HEALING FACTORS, DON'T SAVE YOU FROM A KNOCKOUT! "
I don't need anything else.Wolverine is faster and he can easily cut Ares.Post something that proves that wrong or you have no case. Also Why say that healing factor doesn't save you from a knockout as if someone used that as an argument? Wolverine doesn't get knocked out because of his durability. Wolverine's durability has been shown to be above Ares...more consistently. " 

Here's Wolvie getting knocked out cold by a Deer.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By castleking

i believe that was a practice session to teach one of his students about his abilities he faked being knocked out

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By kaino12
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
I don't need anything else.Wolverine is faster and he can easily cut Ares.Post something that proves that wrong or you have no case. Also Why say that healing factor doesn't save you from a knockout as if someone used that as an argument? Wolverine doesn't get knocked out because of his durability. Wolverine's durability has been shown to be above Ares...more consistently. " 

Here's Wolvie getting knocked out cold by a Deer. "

THERE IT IS THE FABLED PICTURE THIS PROVES IT UNDENIABLY DEERS ARE  INVADEING AND THEY ARE ACTUALY IN THE 100+ TON RANGE!!! 
my friends be careful to whom u show this pic to make sure the deer dont know.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kaino12 said:
THERE IT IS THE FABLED PICTURE THIS PROVES IT UNDENIABLY DEERS ARE  INVADEING AND THEY ARE ACTUALY IN THE 100+ TON RANGE!!! my friends be careful to whom u show this pic to make sure the deer dont know. "
@castleking said:
" i believe that was a practice session to teach one of his students about his abilities he faked being knocked out "
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By castleking

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=25#post12263251

There is no backstory on Logan being KOed by a deer. It never happened. was training a new recruit for Alpha Flight doing the whole "sneak up and touch a deer before it knows you are there" routine. The rookie snaps a branch just as Logan is about to touch the buck and the buck kicks him. The recruit rushes back to their car thinking Logan is hurt, only to find that Logan has beaten him back to their wheels. Obviously not Koed or even bothered all that much. 

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sigh. 

wolverine does not belong in these fights. 

Hulk smash wolverine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" sigh.  wolverine does not belong in these fights.  Hulk smash wolverine. "
sigh @ this post.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people swing off logan's sack like his name was Filmore Slim.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By castleking

its the ignorance that gets to me..... its the fact that Ares cant beat half the ppl logan faces but some how can defeat logan being the least powerful mythological being logan  has faced

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By FLCL1
@AdrenalineRush said:
" I dont think hulk solos but this could be relatively easy for team 1 "
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By castleking

not a single iota of evidence has bn brought here in defense of  ares capabilities.........