vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" Listen people your really making everyone hate wolverine.  1 Wolverine is not faster than ares 2. Wolverine has adamantium laced bones Ares has access to a large variety of adamantium weapons  forged by gods and can kill/murder wolverine 3. Ares is immortal  4. Ares has faced people with thousands of years with fighting skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine "
 don't care what I'm making people do. 

1.Prove Ares is faster than Wolverine 
2.Ares weapons are ADAMANTINE not ADAMANTIUM 
3.Who cares he can still be cut up. 
4.He hasn't faced anyone on Wolverine's level of fighting skill. 
Wolverine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ares
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking: He one-shotted some vampire god? What kind of a god gets one-shotted by a man whose level of strength isn't even above 2 tons? I don't even know what happened in the second fight. He didn't even win that third fight. What feats do these "gods" even have to put them on a level of the greeks?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fresh Prince said:
" @castleking: He one-shotted some vampire god? What kind of a god gets one-shotted by a man whose level of strength isn't even above 2 tons? I don't even know what happened in the second fight. He didn't even win that third fight. What feats do these "gods" even have to put them on a level of the greeks? "
It doesn't matter what gods Wolverine has beaten.It's irrelevant.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By castleking
@"Colossus" said:
" Listen people your really making everyone hate wolverine.  1 Wolverine is not faster than ares 2. Wolverine has adamantium laced bones Ares has access to a large variety of adamantium weapons  forged by gods and can kill/murder wolverine 3. Ares is immortal  4. Ares has faced people with thousands of years with fighting skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine "
ares has had access to adamantine not adamantium questionable which is more durable......but so far its logans since are's wpns have bn destroyed easily by ultron.. also by greek myth the gods dont like ares as was also evident in the marvel U as well.. doubt hephestus likes ares to make him wpns whenever he wants.... logan has also faced ppl with thousand yrs fighting skills and beaten them..
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking said:
doubt hephestus likes ares to make him wpns whenever he wants....
He has Norman to do that for him now.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By castleking

Ares is one of the least powerful gods logan has faced in combat............

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Scourge
@Vance Astro said:
It doesn't matter what gods Wolverine has beaten.It's irrelevant. "
It may be pretty irrelevant, but it was still the topic of discussion between castleking and I.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By "Colossus"

Adamatine> adamantium its where adamantium gets its name from
and was proven.

I hate wolverine now im burning all his comics........

You people are fanboys im done here

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By castleking

and ur a f#%@n moron........ who thinks title and strength decides victory rather then on panel confirmation of abilities and skill and consistent showings......... leave get out go find another site to give ur uninformed opinion

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" Adamatine> adamantium its where adamantium gets its name from and was proven.  I hate wolverine now im burning all his comics........  You people are fanboys im done here "
You're a terrible debater.Go cry somewhere else.Nobody cares if you hate Wolverine.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By castleking

you know the funny thing vance? i havent even mention logans soul and re incarnation by  the supreme being as a defender of man, right hand of god  against gods/demons that he has bn around for millineums being reborn each time... and each time being a warrior...  :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" you know the funny thing vance? i havent even mention logans soul and re incarnation by  the supreme being as a defender of man against gods/demons that he has bn around for millineums being reborn each time... and each time being a warrior...  :) "
You don't even have to.People hating Wolverine over a stupid debate when the person debating for him is actually right...it's terrible.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Vance Astro said:
" I agree with Castleking.Logically Wolverine should be able to take Ares.Considering abilities and powers. "
So for you, logic equals an outmatched opponent, being able to defeat a superior combatant, great logic my friend. Let's do this like we were 5 year olds, so you can understand: Let's do this by each combatants abilities and powers, because logically Wolverine one of the most popular heroes today, is gonna have thousands of more feats, ridiculous as they maybe, compared to a virtually unknown Ares. Ares is a master of all armed fighting styles, that includes Earth ones and Olympian, master tactician who has made an art of killing for thousands of years, he is in the 70 ton range, do you know how ridiculous it sounds when, someone tells you that a midget without superhuman strength can exchange blows with someone of Ares's physical power. I guess you can say, well Wolverine has agilty, he is a level 7 fighter, he can parry Ares blows and find an opening, yeah right! Do you know what's gonna happen, when Wolvie tries to block an attack by Ares right? Let's put it this way, if you have two great boxers fighting out, with the same fighting ability, one weights 200( heavyweight) and the other 108(light flyweight) now remember they have the same ability, but one outweights the other by 92 pounds. What do you think is gonna happen, when the flyweight tries to block an attack, in this case a punch? You are supposedly a good logical thinker, are you not? Let's see the punch or attack will get through the tiny man's defense right? straight in to his body, why? because logically he can't defend against, that kind of power and mass, and that is just 92 pounds, how much does Ares weight 500 or 600 pounds? against 200-300 pounder? And that's not counting, the disparate in physical strength, between these two, when you have a 70 tonner and peak human in terms of strength. Where I'm going with this? simple, even if Wolverine manage to block an attack from Ares, he would be severely battered and thrown off his defense, making it easy for a master like Ares, to control the fight and easily find the opening for a kill shot. You see it doesn't matter if you have unbreakable bones, he will not intelligently defend himself because his physical abilities don't permit him. What includes these physical abilities: strength(major dis-advantage) stamina, durability, endurance etc. Now let's get to some other stuff, like the weapons: Let's suppose Ares, has  a battle axe and sword(Adamantine) now simply with these two weapons, Ares has the advantage in range and versatility, these weapons have been specifically desing for killing and combat. Even though Wolvie's claws are formidable and he has made and mastered his own style with them, their advantage lies in the Adamantium, the claws because of their position(anatomically) they are less versatile and more easily to defend against, again because their position cannot be changed, not like the many fighting styles you can achieve, with weapons of war like the battleaxe and sword, in the hands of a weapon master like Ares. So what chances or advantages does Wolverine have over Ares? One can argue the speed, but then again Olympians are greatly superior beings compared to humans, with great speed and Wolverine although fast is not extremely fast, to actually bother Ares, could Wolverine destroy, Ares weapons with his claws? I don't think so, seeing as Adamantine is one powerful metal, and Wolverine simply doesn't have the physical strength behind it, to do it, even if he had the strength, I would doubt it, because weapon masters know how to utilize their weapons, without damaging them. TheQuestion now is, how do you expect Wolvie to win?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fantasma Ghost said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" I agree with Castleking.Logically Wolverine should be able to take Ares.Considering abilities and powers. "
So for you, logic equals an outmatched opponent, being able to defeat a superior combatant, great logic my friend. Let's do this like we were 5 year olds, so you can understand: Let's do this by each combatants abilities and powers, because logically Wolverine one of the most popular heroes today, is gonna have thousands of more feats, ridiculous as they maybe, compared to a virtually unknown Ares. Ares is a master of all armed fighting styles, that includes Earth ones and Olympian, master tactician who has made an art of killing for thousands of years, he is in the 70 ton range, do you know how ridiculous it sounds when, someone tells you that a midget without superhuman strength can exchange blows with someone of Ares's physical power. I guess you can say, well Wolverine has agilty, he is a level 7 fighter, he can parry Ares blows and find an opening, yeah right! Do you know what's gonna happen, when Wolvie tries to block an attack by Ares right? Let's put it this way, if you have two great boxers fighting out, with the same fighting ability, one weights 200( heavyweight) and the other 108(light flyweight) now remember they have the same ability, but one outweights the other by 92 pounds. What do you think is gonna happen, when the flyweight tries to block an attack, in this case a punch? You are supposedly a good logical thinker, are you not? Let's see the punch or attack will get through the tiny man's defense right? straight in to his body, why? because logically he can't defend against, that kind of power and mass, and that is just 92 pounds, how much does Ares weight 500 or 600 pounds? against 200-300 pounder? And that's not counting, the disparate in physical strength, between these two, when you have a 70 tonner and peak human in terms of strength. Where I'm going with this? simple, even if Wolverine manage to block an attack from Ares, he would be severely battered and thrown off his defense, making it easy for a master like Ares, to control the fight and easily find the opening for a kill shot. You see it doesn't matter if you have unbreakable bones, he will not intelligently defend himself because his physical abilities don't permit him. What includes these physical abilities: strength(major dis-advantage) stamina, durability, endurance etc. Now let's get to some other stuff, like the weapons: Let's suppose Ares, has  a battle axe and sword(Adamantine) now simply with these two weapons, Ares has the advantage in range and versatility, these weapons have been specifically desing for killing and combat. Even though Wolvie's claws are formidable and he has made and mastered his own style with them, their advantage lies in the Adamantium, the claws because of their position(anatomically) they are less versatile and more easily to defend against, again because their position cannot be changed, not like the many fighting styles you can achieve, with weapons of war like the battleaxe and sword, in the hands of a weapon master like Ares. So what chances or advantages does Wolverine have over Ares? One can argue the speed, but then again Olympians are greatly superior beings compared to humans, with great speed and Wolverine although fast is not extremely fast, to actually bother Ares, could Wolverine destroy, Ares weapons with his claws? I don't think so, seeing as Adamantine is one powerful metal, and Wolverine simply doesn't have the physical strength behind it, to do it, even if he had the strength, I would doubt it, because weapon masters know how to utilize their weapons, without damaging them. TheQuestion now is, how do you expect Wolvie to win? "

I'm not even going to read all of this the little bit I did read was ridiculous so i'm just going to say this. 
Wolverine is faster than Ares.I made that point..asked someone to prove otherwise.They didn't So I can only assume it's true. 
Secondly..Wolverine's claws cut through anything.Not literally but mostly.Flesh even the flesh of an immortal is no exception. 
Wolverine has taken several hits from people way out of Ares league of strength without losing conciousness. 
So honestly you tell me how Ares is going to win.Don't write so much this time because I'm not reading a long drawn out post for you to say nothing.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By castleking

ever hear of oscar de la hoya?  great logic ur example just failed miserably by real life example of ppl doing just that... and its obvious u never bn in a fight if u think size and strength makes all the difference

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Hmmm... If this is classic Hulk and Herc won't hold back, Herc solo.
Herc can lift Earth (as I said in other thread - I know this is stupid,but still...). Calssic Hulk can't (probably even WWHulk can't), neither Ares. Hercules will one-shot Ares, and than finish Hulk.
2.Wolvie vs. Ares? Ares is not strong enough to broke Wolvie. Ares is slower than Logan. Even if he has powerfull weapon, Wolvie still can heal - Ares can't. Wolverine can cut off  Ares hands,but Ares can't cut off Logan's hands (a specially permanently). Only way for win for Ares is fighting skills, but I don't think this will work. Strength against Wolvie work, only if you are strong enough to K.O. him - Ares isn't strong enough. Yeah, in this fight I will go with Logan.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Vance Astro said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" @Vance Astro said:
So for you, logic equals an outmatched opponent, being able to defeat a superior combatant, great logic my friend. Let's do this like we were 5 year olds, so you can understand: Let's do this by each combatants abilities and powers, because logically Wolverine one of the most popular heroes today, is gonna have thousands of more feats, ridiculous as they maybe, compared to a virtually unknown Ares. Ares is a master of all armed fighting styles, that includes Earth ones and Olympian, master tactician who has made an art of killing for thousands of years, he is in the 70 ton range, do you know how ridiculous it sounds when, someone tells you that a midget without superhuman strength can exchange blows with someone of Ares's physical power. I guess you can say, well Wolverine has agilty, he is a level 7 fighter, he can parry Ares blows and find an opening, yeah right! Do you know what's gonna happen, when Wolvie tries to block an attack by Ares right? Let's put it this way, if you have two great boxers fighting out, with the same fighting ability, one weights 200( heavyweight) and the other 108(light flyweight) now remember they have the same ability, but one outweights the other by 92 pounds. What do you think is gonna happen, when the flyweight tries to block an attack, in this case a punch? You are supposedly a good logical thinker, are you not? Let's see the punch or attack will get through the tiny man's defense right? straight in to his body, why? because logically he can't defend against, that kind of power and mass, and that is just 92 pounds, how much does Ares weight 500 or 600 pounds? against 200-300 pounder? And that's not counting, the disparate in physical strength, between these two, when you have a 70 tonner and peak human in terms of strength. Where I'm going with this? simple, even if Wolverine manage to block an attack from Ares, he would be severely battered and thrown off his defense, making it easy for a master like Ares, to control the fight and easily find the opening for a kill shot. You see it doesn't matter if you have unbreakable bones, he will not intelligently defend himself because his physical abilities don't permit him. What includes these physical abilities: strength(major dis-advantage) stamina, durability, endurance etc. Now let's get to some other stuff, like the weapons: Let's suppose Ares, has  a battle axe and sword(Adamantine) now simply with these two weapons, Ares has the advantage in range and versatility, these weapons have been specifically desing for killing and combat. Even though Wolvie's claws are formidable and he has made and mastered his own style with them, their advantage lies in the Adamantium, the claws because of their position(anatomically) they are less versatile and more easily to defend against, again because their position cannot be changed, not like the many fighting styles you can achieve, with weapons of war like the battleaxe and sword, in the hands of a weapon master like Ares. So what chances or advantages does Wolverine have over Ares? One can argue the speed, but then again Olympians are greatly superior beings compared to humans, with great speed and Wolverine although fast is not extremely fast, to actually bother Ares, could Wolverine destroy, Ares weapons with his claws? I don't think so, seeing as Adamantine is one powerful metal, and Wolverine simply doesn't have the physical strength behind it, to do it, even if he had the strength, I would doubt it, because weapon masters know how to utilize their weapons, without damaging them. TheQuestion now is, how do you expect Wolvie to win? "
 I'm not even going to read all of this the little bit I did read was ridiculous so i'm just going to say this. Wolverine is faster than Ares.I made that point..asked someone to prove otherwise.They didn't So I can only assume it's true. Secondly..Wolverine's claws cut through anything.Not literally but mostly.Flesh even the flesh of an immortal is no exception. Wolverine has taken several hits from people way out of Ares league of strength without losing conciousness. So honestly you tell me how Ares is going to win.Don't write so much this time because I'm not reading a long drawn out post for you to say nothing. "
WoW! even weaker than I thought it would be, but wasn't expecting much. I knew the only thing you were gonna say, was that he was faster, where is your proof? And even so it isn't that much of a difference, is Wolvie now a speedster? Even with Spider-Man's speed, it would be difficult, to get to a guy like Ares. And you know what is the only thing RIDICULOUS here, when you use SLAUGHTERHOUSE for obvious mismatches!!!  Do you know how a knockout works?It doesn't matter if you have a healing factor. If a human has KO'd Wolverine, how do you expect him to, get hit by a 70 tonner and not get KO'd, do you know what PIS is? but I guess seeing as you are a man of great "LOGIC" you should know that, MR. SLAUGHTERHOUSE! LOL     
When you have something useful to contribute, then we can start to debate.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By "Colossus"
@czarny_samael said:
" 1.Hmmm... If this is classic Hulk and Herc won't hold back, Herc solo. Herc can lift Earth (as I said in other thread - I know this is stupid,but still...). Calssic Hulk can't (probably even WWHulk can't), neither Ares. Hercules will one-shot Ares, and than finish Hulk. 2.Wolvie vs. Ares? Ares is not strong enough to broke Wolvie. Ares is slower than Logan. Even if he has powerfull weapon, Wolvie still can heal - Ares can't. Wolverine can cut off  Ares hands,but Ares can't cut off Logan's hands (a specially permanently). Only way for win for Ares is fighting skills, but I don't think this will work. Strength against Wolvie work, only if you are strong enough to K.O. him - Ares isn't strong enough. Yeah, in this fight I will go with Logan. "
all gods have healing factors
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By czarny_samael666
@"Colossus" said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" 1.Hmmm... If this is classic Hulk and Herc won't hold back, Herc solo. Herc can lift Earth (as I said in other thread - I know this is stupid,but still...). Calssic Hulk can't (probably even WWHulk can't), neither Ares. Hercules will one-shot Ares, and than finish Hulk. 2.Wolvie vs. Ares? Ares is not strong enough to broke Wolvie. Ares is slower than Logan. Even if he has powerfull weapon, Wolvie still can heal - Ares can't. Wolverine can cut off  Ares hands,but Ares can't cut off Logan's hands (a specially permanently). Only way for win for Ares is fighting skills, but I don't think this will work. Strength against Wolvie work, only if you are strong enough to K.O. him - Ares isn't strong enough. Yeah, in this fight I will go with Logan. "
all gods have healing factors "
I am not sure that "all" gods have it, but I am sure that Ares healing factor will be nothing if we will compare it to Wolvie's.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#70  Edited By Zoom
@Fantasma Ghost said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"Holy overly large block of text Batman!"
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fantasma Ghost said:

WoW! even weaker than I thought it would be, but wasn't expecting much. I knew the only thing you were gonna say, was that he was faster, where is your proof? And even so it isn't that much of a difference, is Wolvie now a speedster? Even with Spider-Man's speed, it would be difficult, to get to a guy like Ares. And you know what is the only thing RIDICULOUS here, when you use SLAUGHTERHOUSE for obvious mismatches!!!  Do you know how a knockout works?It doesn't matter if you have a healing factor. If a human has KO'd Wolverine, how do you expect him to, get hit by a 70 tonner and not get KO'd, do you know what PIS is? but I guess seeing as you are a man of great "LOGIC" you should know that, MR. SLAUGHTERHOUSE! LOL      When you have something useful to contribute, then we can start to debate. "

Are you kidding me with this bullsh#t? First of all don't talk to me about having something useful to contribute when you write that long ass post to present nothing to the contrary of my claims.I can show you speed feats for Wolverine but what will that prove when you're pretending Spider-Man level speed won't help? Stay out of denial.Batman has better speed feats than Ares and you're sitting here telling me that even if Wolverine was as fast as Spider-Man it wouldn't help? GTFOH.I know how a knockout works but Ares doesn't have any alternative tactics to simple blunt force.It has been shown plenty of times that blunt force isn't all that's needed to knock Wolverine out.If World War Hulk couldn't do it..how the hell is Ares going to? I know what PIS is and if Ares was to KO Wolverine..THAT would be PIS! Don't come in here and talk dumb and then just expect everyone to go with it.There is nothing Ares can do against Wolverine.He doesn't have a single feat that proves he could dodge Wolverine or even tag him for that matter.This isn't a comic.Ares isn't going to win on the god factor.Not that he wins to much to begin with.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#72  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro: WWH gave Wolvie massive brain damage. When someones eyes are rolling back in their heads due to too many shots to the face, it makes a pretty strong argument for whoa, boy just got knocked out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro: WWH gave Wolvie massive brain damage. When someones eyes are rolling back in their heads due to too many shots to the face, it makes a pretty strong argument for whoa, boy just got knocked out. "
Was Wolverine unconscious though?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro: WWH gave Wolvie massive brain damage. When someones eyes are rolling back in their heads due to too many shots to the face, it makes a pretty strong argument for whoa, boy just got knocked out. "
Was Wolverine unconscious though? "
Close enough to it. He hadn't even fully healed by the time the arc was over.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Close enough to it. He hadn't even fully healed by the time the arc was over. "
Well if he wasn't unconscious my point remains valid.He had massive brain damage and got pounded on by physically one of the strongest beings to ever walk the earth and he remained conscious.Ares is nowhere near that level of strength either.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Well if he wasn't unconscious my point remains valid.He had massive brain damage and got pounded on by physically one of the strongest beings to ever walk the earth and he remained conscious.Ares is nowhere near that level of strength either. "
He still has the wicked awesome axe given to him  by Zeus. Which I'm fairly sure is made of adamantine. The same stuff that Herc's mace is made of. The stuff that adamantium get's it's name from. So it's likely stronger then adamantium. And comparatively, Ares should technically have better stats. Personally, I'm holding out till the Ares mini comes out in October. But from what I've read in his original mini, Ares is not one to be trifled with. He was just dragged through the mud by bad writing. I will refer you back to when IM hired him though. He stated explicitly that it would take a team of She-Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, Wonderman, AND the Sentry. To physically take him down.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Well if he wasn't unconscious my point remains valid.He had massive brain damage and got pounded on by physically one of the strongest beings to ever walk the earth and he remained conscious.Ares is nowhere near that level of strength either. "
He still has the wicked awesome axe given to him  by Zeus. Which I'm fairly sure is made of adamantine. The same stuff that Herc's mace is made of. The stuff that adamantium get's it's name from. So it's likely stronger then adamantium. And comparatively, Ares should technically have better stats. Personally, I'm holding out till the Ares mini comes out in October. But from what I've read in his original mini, Ares is not one to be trifled with. He was just dragged through the mud by bad writing. I will refer you back to when IM hired him though. He stated explicitly that it would take a team of She-Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, Wonderman, AND the Sentry. To physically take him down. "
How is the Axe going to help? He's fighting a top level fighter with claws in his hands that cut virtually anything.What's easier to do..swing you fist or swing an axe? Wolverine has the upperhand.Whether Adamantine is stronger than Adamantium or not..I don't think Ares has the speed to block or dodge Wolverine's attacks and counter with his own.Iron Man was playing to Ares ego so he would join the team.She-Hulk has already beaten Ares and Iron Man claimed Sentry was the strongest being on earth so obviously he knows Sentry alone could take Ares.Hell classic Thing couldn't even budge Sentry and he's way stronger than Ares.Same with Savage Hulk.Savage Hulk couldn't even move Sentry..he took Hulk slamming a train on him with a smile on his face..no way Ares has a chance against a focused Sentry.Nobody Iron Man named couldn't take Ares solo.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#78  Edited By geraldthesloth

Ares>Wolverine

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Ares>Wolverine "
Wolverine>>>>>Ares.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Ares>Wolverine "
Wolverine>>>>>Ares. "
I highly doubt it, there's nothing that wolverine has done that could convince me he's better than ares.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Ares>Wolverine "
Wolverine>>>>>Ares. "
I highly doubt it, there's nothing that wolverine has done that could convince me he's better than ares. "
Better than Ares at what? Fighting because Ares has the weakest fighting skill feats of any level 7 in Marvel in fact Moon Knight can top his fighting skill feats.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
He still has the wicked awesome axe given to him  by Zeus. Which I'm fairly sure is made of adamantine. The same stuff that Herc's mace is made of. The stuff that adamantium get's it's name from. So it's likely stronger then adamantium. And comparatively, Ares should technically have better stats. Personally, I'm holding out till the Ares mini comes out in October. But from what I've read in his original mini, Ares is not one to be trifled with. He was just dragged through the mud by bad writing. I will refer you back to when IM hired him though. He stated explicitly that it would take a team of She-Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, Wonderman, AND the Sentry. To physically take him down. "
How is the Axe going to help? He's fighting a top level fighter with claws in his hands that cut virtually anything.What's easier to do..swing you fist or swing an axe? Wolverine has the upperhand.Whether Adamantine is stronger than Adamantium or not..I don't think Ares has the speed to block or dodge Wolverine's attacks and counter with his own.Iron Man was playing to Ares ego so he would join the team.She-Hulk has already beaten Ares and Iron Man claimed Sentry was the strongest being on earth so obviously he knows Sentry alone could take Ares.Hell classic Thing couldn't even budge Sentry and he's way stronger than Ares.Same with Savage Hulk.Savage Hulk couldn't even move Sentry..he took Hulk slamming a train on him with a smile on his face..no way Ares has a chance against a focused Sentry.Nobody Iron Man named couldn't take Ares solo. "
Ares has taken down opponents faster then Wolverine. Once again, you can ignore the scan if you want, but it's not as if it isn't true. Ares has been plagued with bad writing his entire career. He used to go toe to toe with Thor, and he gets beaten by someone like She-Hulk. The feats don't add up. It's inconsistency as PIS at it's best. But if we're using both characters at peak instead of throwing out poor showings, Ares has the speed, the strength, and the skill to dominate any street leveler. If Sabretooth and Omega Red can give him problems, then Ares, who is by far a better fighter then those two could easily beat Ares. Any instance of Wolverine even being on the same footing with characters like Hulk or Thing is pandering to his fan base.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Ares>Wolverine "
Wolverine>>>>>Ares. "
I highly doubt it, there's nothing that wolverine has done that could convince me he's better than ares. "
Better than Ares at what? Fighting because Ares has the weakest fighting skill feats of any level 7 in Marvel in fact Moon Knight can top his fighting skill feats. "
That doesn't matter, Martial arts skills cant save you from beeing tagged 100 percent of the time.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Ares>Wolverine "
Wolverine>>>>>Ares. "
Better than Ares at what? Fighting because Ares has the weakest fighting skill feats of any level 7 in Marvel in fact Moon Knight can top his fighting skill feats. "
That doesn't matter, Martial arts skills cant save you from beeing tagged 100 percent of the time. "
Speed can and Ares has weaker speed feats too.In fact..Ares has none that I know of.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Ares>Wolverine "
Wolverine>>>>>Ares. "
That doesn't matter, Martial arts skills cant save you from beeing tagged 100 percent of the time. "
Speed can and Ares has weaker speed feats too.In fact..Ares has none that I know of. "
I haven't seen ares in one situation where he's actually needed to utilize speed.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Lance Uppercut

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/34023/2002813995322472986_rs.jpg< taking down multiple IM armors in the span of a few seconds. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
"  http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/34023/2002813995322472986_rs.jpg< taking down multiple IM armors in the span of a few seconds.  "
This isn't even a feat. 

@geraldthesloth said:
I haven't seen ares in one situation where he's actually needed to utilize speed. "
He's been in situations where he had to utilize skill but he didn't do that either.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By castleking

thats the whole point no one can evade 100% of the time neither can ares and he has more exploitable weakness.

list of gods/demi/demons/mystical beings: 

adversary 
kierrok
baal
ogun
ulik 
wendigo
rough house
deathbringer 
hercules

ares is the least powerful being here thats factoring fighting ability as well

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"  http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/34023/2002813995322472986_rs.jpg< taking down multiple IM armors in the span of a few seconds.  "
This isn't even a feat. 

Haha that's just hilarious
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This isn't even a feat. 

Haha that's just hilarious "
I don't get the humor in it.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This isn't even a feat. 

@geraldthesloth said:
I haven't seen ares in one situation where he's actually needed to utilize speed. "
He's been in situations where he had to utilize skill but he didn't do that either. "
Like? 
@castleking said:
"  thats the whole point no one can evade 100% of the time neither can ares and he has more exploitable weakness.  list of gods/demi/demons/mystical beings:   kierrok baal ogun ulik rough house deathbringer  hercules ares  ares is the least powerful being here thats factoring fighting ability as well "
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By castleking

fighting drones that arent using its full capability is a joke...  the agility feat is cute and on par with some low skilled  street lvler

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This isn't even a feat. 

I don't get the humor in it. "
Just you, ignoring agility feats. It amuses me. It really negates the need for me to even debate.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This isn't even a feat. 

@geraldthesloth said:
He's been in situations where he had to utilize skill but he didn't do that either. "
Like? 
@castleking said:
"  thats the whole point no one can evade 100% of the time neither can ares and he has more exploitable weakness.  list of gods/demi/demons/mystical beings:   kierrok baal ogun ulik rough house deathbringer  hercules ares  ares is the least powerful being here thats factoring fighting ability as well "
................................................... "
For instance when he fought She-Hulk.She didn't even overpower him.She out fought him.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By "Colossus"

Ares is thousands of years old 5000 years old i think

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By geraldthesloth
@castleking said:
" fighting drones that arent using its full capability is a joke...  the agility feat is cute and on par with some low killed  street lvler "
agility feats are cute?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This isn't even a feat. 

Just you, ignoring agility feats. It amuses me. It really negates the need for me to even debate. "
I'm ignoring agility feats because agility is irrelevant.Ares's speed is in question not his agility..and Wolverine's agility feats are way out of the league of what you just showed.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" fighting drones that arent using its full capability is a joke...  the agility feat is cute and on par with some low skilled  street lvler "
Once again, down playing his ability. Good job.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This isn't even a feat. 

Just you, ignoring agility feats. It amuses me. It really negates the need for me to even debate. "
I'm ignoring agility feats because agility is irrelevant.Ares's speed is in question not his agility..and Wolverine's agility feats are way out of the league of what you just showed. "
God that is so cute.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
God that is so cute. "
If you don't want to debate..why post?