?????????????????
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Team 1 for the win. Once again,Wolvie is not on this kind of league.

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dro

Hulk solos.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aronmorales

Hmm, team one.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dro said:
"Hulk solos. "

I see team one winning this, but not without help from Ares.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostPool
@Fantasma Ghost said:
"Team 1 for the win. Once again,Wolvie is not on this kind of league. "
ward04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ward04

this isnt even fair
AdrenalineRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AdrenalineRush

I dont think hulk solos but this could be relatively easy for team 1
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By castleking

team 2...... ares is actually one of the weakest bricks logan has faced and has no MA skills that can compete with logan's........logan should be capable of out maneuvering ares for the decapitation and gutting. Ares doesnt posses the HF that has kept hulk going in their battles.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@castleking said:
" team 2...... ares is actually one of the weakest bricks logan has faced and has no MA skills that can compete with logan's........logan should be capavle of out maneuvering ares for the decapitation and gutting. Ares doesnt posses the HF that has kept hulk going in their battles. "
This is just funny, Ares is top level in fighting skills, in the Marvel Handbook. Wolvie slugging it with the Hulk is pure PIS, if you don't know that by now, you are a fanboy or a fanboy, there is no other way of putting it. A midget with no superhuman strength, who has been ko'd by humans, against Marvel's personification of strength.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking

if you read any wolverine comics instead of calling me a fanboy you would know logan has out maneuvered better fighters then ares...... i know ares is a lvl 7 fighter but he doesnt apply in combat nor is he agile or bn shown to have the reaction time of a MA fighter like logan/cap DD................  if you can read comics you would know logan has the speed and reaction time to out manuever and stab bricks on a consistent bases....... fighting hulk is not pis since hulk has always had trouble landing punches on  logan on a regular bases.........

ward04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ward04
@castleking said:
"team 2...... ares is actually one of the weakest bricks logan has faced and has no MA skills that can compete with logan's........logan should be capavle of out maneuvering ares for the decapitation and gutting. Ares doesnt posses the HF that has kept hulk going in their battles. "

aries would destroyy wolverine
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" if you read any wolverine comics instead of calling me a fanboy you would know logan has out maneuvered better fighters then ares...... i know ares is a lvl 7 fighter but he doesnt apply in combat nor is he agile or bn shown to have the reaction time of a MA fighter like logan/cap DD.........dont call me a fanboy u piece of sh#$ Fa$#et bi$#h.......  if you can read comics you would know logan has the speed and reaction time to out manuever and stab bricks on a consistent bases....... fighting hulk is not pis since hulk has always had trouble landing punches on  logan on a regular bases......... go find another website and start reading comics b4 u accuse ppl of fanboyism........ f#$## moron bi#$h "
Really? So Wolverine can destroy multiple Iron Man armors at the same time, take down Abom, go one on one against Thor, knock out Zeus, destroy the army of Amatsu Mikaboshi, take shots from Ultron (the one whose head Sentry had to rip off), single handedly wipe out an entire Skrull warship, etc.

Wrong. Ares takes Wolverine to town.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking

i dont see ares using a thunder clap to knock logan off balance and a sword shield might help ares keep logan at bay but, logan is still recognize as one of marvels highest sword melee fighters.. Ares has yet to be mentioned as one.
 logan moves faster then ares and ares is also less dense or physically destructive to the environment then hulk....

logan in fights with hulk has had to keep track of hulk the ground shaking and crumbling explosion thunder claps and tossed cars and debri.. i dont see ares doing the same here

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" i dont see ares using a thunder clap to knock logan off balance and a sword shield might help ares keep logan at bay but, logan is still recognize as one of marvels highest sword melee fighters.. Ares has yet to be mentioned as one.  logan moves faster then ares and ares is also less dense or physically destructive to the environment then hulk....   logan in fights with hulk has had to keep track of hulk the ground shaking and crumbling explosion thunder claps and tossed cars and debri.. i dont see ares doing the same here "
Highest melee fighters? Ares has been recognized as the God of War. God of War>recognized glorified street leveler.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hercules and Wolverine.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking
@Lance Uppercut said:
Highest melee fighters? Ares has been recognized as the God of War. God of War>recognized glorified street leveler. "
a title of godhood doesnt place you above others who have earned their spots by showings and recognition........ by ur logic thor and hercules should never lose to hulk. hercules should be far above hulk in strength as well.. since he is the prince/god of power and has a lvl 7 fighting skill............ different skills and a different time doesnt equal to current  MA masters in the marvel U.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@castleking said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Highest melee fighters? Ares has been recognized as the God of War. God of War>recognized glorified street leveler. "
a title of godhood doesnt place you above others who have earned their spots by showings and recognition........ by ur logic thor and hercules should never lose to hulk. hercules should be far above hulk in strength as well.. since he is the prince/god of power and has a lvl 7 fighting skill............ different skills and a different time doesnt equal to current  MA masters in the marvel U. "
Once again, when Wolverine can go one on one with Thor, take shots from Ultron, take out Skrull warships solo, take over entire Helicarriers, knock out Zeus, etc, call me.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chaos-soul

herc beat hulk b4 tho but hes got wolv to slow him down unles u talkin age of apocalypse when he become the god of war

ward04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ward04

wat weapons do they all have
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @castleking said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
a title of godhood doesnt place you above others who have earned their spots by showings and recognition........ by ur logic thor and hercules should never lose to hulk. hercules should be far above hulk in strength as well.. since he is the prince/god of power and has a lvl 7 fighting skill............ different skills and a different time doesnt equal to current  MA masters in the marvel U. "
Once again, when Wolverine can go one on one with Thor, take shots from Ultron, take out Skrull warships solo, take over entire Helicarriers, knock out Zeus, etc, call me. "
None of this proves ARES can take Wolverine.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking

oh u want to compare feats as a measure of abilities then? by all means lets compare feats....

logan has taken an entire shield helcarrier with over 300 metas in single combat........while on death doors and being recently revived........... wolverine destroyed an army of demons and faced off against a demon god before being kicked out of a hell dimension for the amount of damage he was doing to the army the god and the dimension itself..... one demon was enough to beat the snot out of hulk in a classic battle....

taking shots is not that impressive........... logan ahs taken shots from the guardian of the mkrann crystal who is far above ultron in strength... he has survived re entry as well....  fighting fellow gods with an army and other gods or a team isnt the same as winning or a feat..... logan has defeated the a supreme being of a dimension that pawned the avengers team...you want to keep playing? wolverine has amputated king thor's arm before dying only one to cause significant damage to thor......

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@castleking said:
" if you read any wolverine comics instead of calling me a fanboy you would know logan has out maneuvered better fighters then ares...... i know ares is a lvl 7 fighter but he doesnt apply in combat nor is he agile or bn shown to have the reaction time of a MA fighter like logan/cap DD.........dont call me a fanboy u piece of sh#$ Fa$#et bi$#h.......  if you can read comics you would know logan has the speed and reaction time to out manuever and stab bricks on a consistent bases....... fighting hulk is not pis since hulk has always had trouble landing punches on  logan on a regular bases......... go find another website and start reading comics b4 u accuse ppl of fanboyism........ f#$## moron bi#$h "
HAHAHAAHA thanks for the laugh!!!  You must be a fanboy if you think the midget can go toe to toe with Hulk.  This is simple, how can Wolvie beat a God who has level 7 fighting ability, is more durable, faster, massively stronger almost class 100 I believe, healing factor, and his weapons give him more range? I'll tell you how FANBOYSM!! You really are funny!!!
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fantasma Ghost said:
" @castleking said:
HAHAHAAHA thanks for the laugh!!!  You must be a fanboy if you think the midget can go toe to toe with Hulk.  This is simple, how can Wolvie beat a God who has level 7 fighting ability, is more durable, faster, massively stronger almost class 100 I believe, healing factor, and his weapons give him more range? I'll tell you how FANBOYSM!! You really are funny!!! "

What? He's no where near class 100. He can lift a max of around 70 tons.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" @castleking said:
HAHAHAAHA thanks for the laugh!!!  You must be a fanboy if you think the midget can go toe to toe with Hulk.  This is simple, how can Wolvie beat a God who has level 7 fighting ability, is more durable, faster, massively stronger almost class 100 I believe, healing factor, and his weapons give him more range? I'll tell you how FANBOYSM!! You really are funny!!! "
What? He's no where near class 100. He can lift a max of around 70 tons. "
Who cares? What difference does it make, when Wolvie doesn't even have super strength? A human can KO wolvie.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fantasma Ghost said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" @castleking said:
What? He's no where near class 100. He can lift a max of around 70 tons. "
Who cares? What difference does it make, when Wolvie doesn't even have super strength? A human can KO wolvie. "

Yet Wolvie can pwn a guy who can lift a max of around 85 tons.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By "Colossus"

Ares>>>>>>>Wolverine
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@"Colossus" said:
" Ares>>>>>>>Wolverine "
Wolvie can beat Hulk, he can also beat Ares...    hahahahaha people are insane!!!!!!
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By castleking

and yet logan has defeated more gods/demons  and aliens/armies  then ares. all solo

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@castleking said:
" and yet logan has defeated more gods/demons  and aliens/armies  then ares solo "
Yeah yeah, whatever makes you happy. I'm really starting to hate Wolverine...
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking said:
" and yet logan has defeated more gods/demons  and aliens/armies  then ares. all solo "
No he hasn't. Ares has been fighting in wars for thousands of years.

Check his kill count:

No Caption Provided
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By castleking

yeah i remember that......... also think about who he was fighting millennium ago not gods but humans  with spears and bronze swords..... aside from that on panel confirmation not narration.........

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking said:
" yeah i remember that......... also think about who he was fighting millennium ago not gods but humans  with spears and bronze swords..... aside from that on panel confirmation not narration......... "
It makes no sense for Wolverine to be on the level of Ares after all his experience and training for thousands of years and his huge strength advantage. Wolverine is what? Peak Human? A 70-tonner should be able to one-shot him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I agree with Castleking.Logically Wolverine should be able to take Ares.Considering abilities and powers.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By castleking
@Fresh Prince said:
" @castleking said:
" yeah i remember that......... also think about who he was fighting millennium ago not gods but humans  with spears and bronze swords..... aside from that on panel confirmation not narration......... "
It makes no sense for Wolverine to be on the level of Ares after all his experience and training for thousands of years and his huge strength advantage. Wolverine is what? Peak Human? A 70-tonner should be able to one-shot him. "
it makes as much sense as hercules getting pawned by low lvl fighter bricks its b/c their type of combat is different from current marvel combat yes he possess millenium of knowledge and strategy... but how does he apply it in current universe with current tech and ppl with abilities and foreign MA styles that didnt originate in greece millinium ago.... some lvl 7 fighters dont know or dont use pressure points while others do....... some others use military basic MA while another uses ninja style and yet another uses street style fighting
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" I agree with Castleking.Logically Wolverine should be able to take Ares.Considering abilities and powers. "
Logically, Wolverine gets slaughtered. He's been handled by weaker opponents.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking said:

it makes as much sense as hercules getting pawned by low lvl fighter bricks its b/c their type of combat is different from current marvel combat yes he possess millenium of knowledge and strategy... but how does he apply it in current universe with current tech and ppl with abilities and foreign MA styles that didnt originate in greece millinium ago.... some lvl 7 fighters dont know or dont use pressure points while others do....... some others use military basic MA while another uses ninja style and yet another uses street style fighting "

Yeah but Ares didn't just fight thousands of years ago, he's been fighting for thousands of years. He's seen people throughout those years that know the different fighting styles and he's probably encountered them at some point. It doesn't matter if their type of combat is different, it's still combat and it has worked for Hercules and Ares for thousands of years.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking

i just gave to you examples that logan has better feats and beaten more gods then ares........ that you started the D#$k measuring. aside from that Ares also got beat by doctor banner tell ppl about that

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking said:
" i just gave to you examples that logan has better feats and beaten more gods then ares........ that you started the D#$k measuring. aside from that Ares also got beat by doctor banner tell ppl about that "
I really, really doubt that Wovlerine has beaten more gods than Ares. Ares is a god and was raised and trained by them. He's the best fighter along with Herc in the greek pantheon, which is why Zeus came begging to him for help against Mikaboshi.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By castleking
@Fresh Prince said:
" @castleking said:
" i just gave to you examples that logan has better feats and beaten more gods then ares........ that you started the D#$k measuring. aside from that Ares also got beat by doctor banner tell ppl about that "
I really, really doubt that Wovlerine has beaten more gods than Ares. Ares is a god and was raised and trained by them. He's the best fighter along with Herc in the greek pantheon, which is why Zeus came begging to him for help against Mikaboshi. "
again on panel confirmation....... not assumptions of the character
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Scourge
@castleking said:
again on panel confirmation....... not assumptions of the character "
Show me Wolverine beating gods. It's obvious that if he was trained by gods, he's beat them in order for him to gain that respect he holds with the greeks.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By "Colossus"

LOL wolvie is highly out classed here

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" I agree with Castleking.Logically Wolverine should be able to take Ares.Considering abilities and powers. "
Logically, Wolverine gets slaughtered. He's been handled by weaker opponents. "
Strength doesn't matter.Wolverine is faster than Ares and has unbreakable claws that cut through anything.In comic he would beat Wolverine because they don't want to make a god look like a chump but based simply on their abilities and powers..Ares doesn't stand a chance against Wolverine. 

@Fresh Prince said:
" @castleking said:

it makes as much sense as hercules getting pawned by low lvl fighter bricks its b/c their type of combat is different from current marvel combat yes he possess millenium of knowledge and strategy... but how does he apply it in current universe with current tech and ppl with abilities and foreign MA styles that didnt originate in greece millinium ago.... some lvl 7 fighters dont know or dont use pressure points while others do....... some others use military basic MA while another uses ninja style and yet another uses street style fighting "

Yeah but Ares didn't just fight thousands of years ago, he's been fighting for thousands of years. He's seen people throughout those years that know the different fighting styles and he's probably encountered them at some point. It doesn't matter if their type of combat is different, it's still combat and it has worked for Hercules and Ares for thousands of years. "
Ares isn't a master of nor has he really encountered any modern fighting styles.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By "Colossus"
@castleking said:
wrong. ares has been fighting gods and demons alike
He once took on a whole army of gods alone while on fire
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Logically, Wolverine gets slaughtered. He's been handled by weaker opponents. "
Strength doesn't matter.Wolverine is faster than Ares and has unbreakable claws that cut through anything.In comic he would beat Wolverine because they don't want to make a god look like a chump but based simply on their abilities and powers..Ares doesn't stand a chance against Wolverine. 

@Fresh Prince

said:
" @castleking said:

Yeah but Ares didn't just fight thousands of years ago, he's been fighting for thousands of years. He's seen people throughout those years that know the different fighting styles and he's probably encountered them at some point. It doesn't matter if their type of combat is different, it's still combat and it has worked for Hercules and Ares for thousands of years. "
Ares isn't a master of nor has he really encountered any modern fighting styles. "

Ok dude Wolverine is one of my favorite characters as well, but your really starting to give him a bad wrap here.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
Ok dude Wolverine is one of my favorite characters as well, but your really starting to give him a bad wrap here. "
I'm not giving him a bad anything.I'm stating facts.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@"Colossus" said:
" LOL wolvie is highly out classed here "
No he's not.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By castleking
@Fresh Prince said:

" @castleking said:

again on panel confirmation....... not assumptions of the character "
Show me Wolverine beating gods. It's obvious that if he was trained by gods, he's beat them in order for him to gain that respect he holds with the greeks. "

baal an old Mesopotamian god ..... deathbringer destroyer of worlds........ngaria, lord of his own hell dimension..... ect ect... their are more i just gotta find them all..
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By "Colossus"

Listen people your really making everyone hate wolverine.

1 Wolverine is not faster than ares
2. Wolverine has adamantium laced bones Ares has access to a large variety of adamantium weapons  forged by gods and can kill/murder wolverine
3. Ares is immortal 
4. Ares has faced people with thousands of years with fighting skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine