• 93 results
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dro

No, Wolverine sits back and has a beer while Iron Man and Spider-Man piss hulk off and eventually get pummeled. Hell, Wolverine doesn't even have to go. He could just stay home and watch TV, or whatever he does when he's not killing people.

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro:
no.... Iron Man always beats Hulk 1 on 1... there might have been 1 or 2 times Hulk won but greatly due to PIS or the situation favored Hulk
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Klandicar

Iron Man was completely humiliated by Hulk.  Wolverine completely humiliated Spider Man in a fight before (the one at the cemetary).  What happens when you put them on teams?  The humiliation becomes even worse.

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: no.... Iron Man always beats Hulk 1 on 1... there might have been 1 or 2 times Hulk won but greatly due to PIS or the situation favored Hulk "
Man, that's the funniest thing I've read all day! Iron Man can't even hurt the Hulk! They fought fairly recently in the Mighty Avengers comics, and Iron Man had to detonate a giant rocket with power basically equivalent to a nuke on the Hulk to even damage him. Hulk fought and beat the Godseye Satellite because the satellite was trying to match his strength, but couldn't handle any more power. Hulk's jumped into a molten lava fissure in a planet's crust and pulled continental plates back together. Iron Man even recently got beat by Rulk, who's not even as strong as your regular old Green Hulk.

I personally think that 1v1 Spidey would whup Wolverine badly, but that argument is moot anyways, since Wolverine doesn't have to lift a finger.
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Winduizcool
@MTS said:
" @Winduizcool said:

Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball.

oh yeah he can, can take Hulk too 
"
You obviously haven't been reading the fight. I'm saying Hulk and Wolverine would serve a fastball special at Iron Man and then it would be the both of them vs Peter.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro:
i am aware of all of those... but wen has hulk won in a situation that favored both Iron Man and Hulk?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Matezoide2
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: i am aware of all of those... but wen has hulk won in a situation that favored both Iron Man and Hulk? "
he has defeated the entire avengers before
and he beated Iron Man and Doc Samson when the leader was controling him

team 1 stomps,Hulk kills Iron Man,Spider-Man webs up Wolverine and is then owned by Hulk
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Winduizcool
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Winduizcool said:

Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball. and don't tell me Spidey will take on Hulk and Wolvie.  "
Honestly, I would advise that you read a few more comics before being that absolute and blatantly erroneous at the same time. Wolverine has 0 chance to defeat Iron Man. "
You too obviously haven't read the argument either. I'm saying hulk and Wolverine are going to serve a fastball special to Iron Man leaving the both of them vs Spidey.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By 12marvel12
@Matezoide:
i sed without the use of PIS... thats like me using "well Spider-Man has beaten the entire X-Men and he also beat Firelord"... both of the situations favored Spider-Man
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: i am aware of all of those... but wen has hulk won in a situation that favored both Iron Man and Hulk? "
There's a Hulk vs. Iron Man situation that doesn't favor Hulk? (short of having a nuke or some other large explosive/transportation device nearby to BFR Hulk with)
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro:
i dont see how Hulk even touches IM... IM can fly out of Hulk's jumping range
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: i dont see how Hulk even touches IM... IM can fly out of Hulk's jumping range "
Flying away doesn't constitute a win. Iron Man can flit about the skies all he wants. It's still not going to beat the Hulk. This besides the fact that Hulk can move as fast as a commercial airliner and jump into outer orbit.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mv
@Winduizcool said:
" @MTS said:
" @Winduizcool said:

Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball.

"
You obviously haven't been reading the fight. I'm saying Hulk and Wolverine would serve a fastball special at Iron Man and then it would be the both of them vs Peter. "
And Iron man would be fast enough to dodge wolverine
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By 12marvel12
@MTS:
i dont understand how hulk is going to get the fastball off.... unless u r assuming the fight starts with wolverine in his, which it doesnt.... there are 2 options that Peter and Tony could do to avoid the "fastball" 
1 Tony could go for a full on tackle of the Hulk at the beginning 
2 Peter could web yank Wolverine away from the Hulk at the beginning

the most likely scenario, is both 1 and 2 will happen and then it becomes a Hulk vs Iron Man and a Wolverine vs Spider-Man and these matchups favor team 2
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12: 
@MTS:

None of that matters. None of that matters. They can't ko Hulk, therefore they can't win. Battle over.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro:
Iron Man has Koed the Hulk and beats him more often then not, and Spidey webbing his eyes to give Iron Man free shots, is gonna be brutal
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12:
How exactly is Iron Man going to ko Hulk? What weapon will he use? What can he possibly have?

You also have to factor in an increased level of rage, as Hulk's gonna get madder faster due to Spidey's incessant banter.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By 12marvel12
   @Dro:
IM's armor is capable of taking hits from over class 100 in terms of strength and thats where Hulk lies.... who cares if Spider-Man pisses him off, web to the eyes, then IM bashes him and repeat....    
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12: 
If by over class 100 you mean "crazy nuts stronger than Herc" over class 100, then I'd agree with you. I'm guessing that's not what you mean, though, because Iron Man's armor isn't built to withstand that kind of trauma.

Besides that, you still haven't told me what Iron Man's going to hit Hulk with that'll do any damage.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro:
class 100 is where the Hulk lies... and i meant to say "can take class 100 hits" not over class 100... IM has the strength to Physically beat down Hulk... look at the comic cover i posted above... with Hulk not being able to see and Spider-Man having his wicked reflexes and spider-sense and IM being able to fly, he cant hit them.... an alternate scenario could be Spidey is drawing Hulk's attention and holding him off, while IM flies extremely high in the air, nearly to outer space, then comes down at full speed and bashes Hulk and himself into the ground..... also, IM's uni-beam thing (i cant remember the exact name) is meant to disintegrate things, although i dont know if it takes effect on Hulk.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: class 100 is where the Hulk lies... and i meant to say "can take class 100 hits" not over class 100... IM has the strength to Physically beat down Hulk... look at the comic cover i posted above... with Hulk not being able to see and Spider-Man having his wicked reflexes and spider-sense and IM being able to fly, he cant hit them.... an alternate scenario could be Spidey is drawing Hulk's attention and holding him off, while IM flies extremely high in the air, nearly to outer space, then comes down at full speed and bashes Hulk and himself into the ground..... also, IM's uni-beam thing (i cant remember the exact name) is meant to disintegrate things, although i dont know if it takes effect on Hulk. "
First of all, Hulk is only Class 100 at baseline, minimum, just-transformed-from-Banner state. He goes up quickly from there. Second of all, comic covers mean nothing. They're not canon, and they don't even have to describe the events that occur within the comic itself.

I don't care if Hulk can or can't see or hit Spidey or Iron Man, if they can't damage him, the point is moot.

Iron Man can only go so fast, and I believe that speed is somewhere not too far above the speed of sound. Traveling from space won't give him any extra bonus over a shorter distance. And besides, Hulk could jump into outer space regardless. Iron Man's uni-beam thing isn't really that effective on the Hulk, otherwise he'd have used it to beat Hulk before. Last Iron Man vs. Hulk fight I watched, Iron Man had to BFR Hulk, and even that wasn't a permanent solution. The best thing anyone could come up with was having Hulk smash Chthon.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Hulk could hit either of them. I'm saying that it DOESN'T MATTER because they CAN'T HURT HIM.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro:
Iron Man beaten Hulk... the scan above shows that a simple kick from Spider-Man was enough to send Hulk flying, and it did hurt him.. so Iron Man can be destructive
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#73  Edited By The_Martian

It depends which version of Iron Man and which version of Hulk.

I'm assuming they aren't current since Iron man is brain dead and Bruce Banner can't turn into Hulk.

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dro
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: Iron Man beaten Hulk... the scan above shows that a simple kick from Spider-Man was enough to send Hulk flying, and it did hurt him.. so Iron Man can be destructive "
Ohohoho...So then why doesn't Spider-Man go toe-to-toe with the Hulk? I mean, if he can hurt him...

Can't have anything to do with Spidey's later statement, that the Hulk would snap him in two or anything. Spidey's like an annoying fly to the Hulk. Nothing more. He can't even do more than momentarily faze Hulk long enough to get away.

Iron Man beating Hulk once or twice is nothing special. Darkseid once lost to a set of stairs. Thanos once lost to Squirrel Girl. My point being, there can be some really bad writing.

Was just reading the Mighty Avengers fight between Hulk and Iron Man. If it weren't for a rocket filled with fuel for a trip to Mars and back, Iron Man wouldn't have stood a chance against Hulk. Repulsors did nothing. He didn't even bother punching.

Let's look at it this way. Hulk can survive a nuclear explosion. Iron Man can't hit with the force of a nuclear explosion. Thus, Iron Man can't beat Hulk, except through some plot device (having something more powerful than a nuclear bomb nearby to ko Hulk).

If you can convince me that Iron Man can do as much damage as a giant rocket filled basically entirely with fuel going off at point-blank, then I'll allow that Iron Man could beat Hulk. I don't see that happening, and I don't see Iron Man beating Hulk. I mean, come on, the guy's been compared to Superman (not saying he's as strong, or that he could beat Superman, but the fact in itself makes for an argument about Hulk's power-never seen an Iron Man vs. Supes thread before).

Hulk solos. I'm probably not replying to this again.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Winduizcool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Winduizcool said:

Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball. and don't tell me Spidey will take on Hulk and Wolvie.  "
Honestly, I would advise that you read a few more comics before being that absolute and blatantly erroneous at the same time. Wolverine has 0 chance to defeat Iron Man. "
You too obviously haven't read the argument either. I'm saying hulk and Wolverine are going to serve a fastball special to Iron Man leaving the both of them vs Spidey. "
I have. It's still beyond ridiculous. Iron Man can react fast enough to hit Wolverine in mid air with a repulsor beam, or dodge him straight away and let him get BFRed by the wonderful tactic you suggested. Or, simply erect a shield that takes nukes with just 2% of it's power, and let Wolverine hit onto it. I'm not even arguing who would win in this thread. That doesn't make what you suggested any more realistic.

@Nobody said:

" It depends which version of Iron Man and which version of Hulk.  I'm assuming they aren't current since Iron man is brain dead and Bruce Banner can't turn into Hulk. "

This is the sanest thing anyone on this thread said.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By xan84

Spiderman hurting Hulk is the most retardet level of writing someone can do. SM should brake his hand trying to hurt Hulk but meh... 

Hulk should win this, Ironman is not going to just stay in the air and blast at Hulk until his running out of energy, his going to come down eventualy and then .. well ... Also SM is on the ground if IM stays up SM is going to get killed. 1 thunder clap from Hulk and then Logan goes for the slashing at SM. As for logan, none of the attacks this 2 dudes got is going to KO him (if WW Hulk was unable to with repeated hits to the head) but even if they do his going to heal up realy fast and get back in the figh, there is no way this 2 can put down Hulk in that time.  

Wolverine could also go stealty (his realy good at this) and leave Hulk to play with IM and SM and then get the jump on one of them (and all he needs is 1 hit).  Well i gues its harder on SM (his got that spidy sense) but he could on IM and gut him fast.
If Hulk can trade blows with Thor i realy find it stupid that IM would be able to put Hulk down (last time they needed to BFR him for the win). 
The web- Is not going to work on Hulk for obvious reasons and as for Logan he can dodge it most of the time and when his hit with it he can cut his way out. 

If this goes 1vs1 (Hulk vs IM and Logan vs SM) then it also favors Hulk and Logan. IM is going to run out of energy (i realy don't see IM puting him down if theres no plot device/PIS/whatever, avengers vs Hulk anyone ?) and also SM is not going to dodge logan for ever. 

I give this a 8/10 win for Hulk+Logan.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mv
@Dro said:
" @12marvel12: 
@MTS:   None of that matters. None of that matters. They can't ko Hulk, therefore they can't win. Battle over. "
Yes it does. Yes it does, Ironman's knockout out hulk in his old armour before,  if it is extremis ironman it's more  advanced,with his strength and speed, and a wide range of weapons he can knock out Hulk.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By xan84
@MTS said:
" @Dro said:
" @12marvel12: 
@MTS:   None of that matters. None of that matters. They can't ko Hulk, therefore they can't win. Battle over. "
Yes it does. Yes it does, Ironman's knockout out hulk in his old armour before,  if it is extremis ironman it's more  advanced,with his strength and speed, and a wide range of weapons he can knock out Hulk. "

Hulk smash puny tin can man. Let me also use a line from Hulk and Deadpool but just swich DP with Spiderman. 

Hulk: Talking man hurt Hulk. Hulk rip off talking man's head! 
Spiderman: My head? Oh, crap. ... 
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mv

lol spidey's not gonna be fighting hulk, i don't think hulk can hit someone who's faster than him

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Winduizcool
@MTS said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @MTS said:
" @Winduizcool said:

"
You obviously haven't been reading the fight. I'm saying Hulk and Wolverine would serve a fastball special at Iron Man and then it would be the both of them vs Peter. "
And Iron man would be fast enough to dodge wolverine "
I will admit I haven't read too much Iron Man. I don't know. I don't have any evidence if could dodge it or not so I'll stay quite now.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dro: 

IM has beaten Hulk many many times, not once or twice.... Spider-Man's goal was to repel the Hulk, he had no intentions on hurting him... he was just messing around with him and Hulk was trying his hardest..... and Hulk matches up to Superman better than Iron Man does and they are similar, but doesnt mean he is better.... Wolverine has been compared to Lobo and we all know Lobo would kick his ass hard, so a simple comparison means nothing.... hell, i saw a Green Goblin vs Superman thread out there.... none of this has to do with the fight, and if u think Hulk is some untouchable being, then there would be no point to him and he would win every battle    
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@Winduizcool said:

" I will admit I haven't read too much Iron Man. I don't know. I don't have any evidence if could dodge it or not so I'll stay quite now. "

Disappears in front of Maleen, and Extremis enhanced terrorist, capable of moving at speeds of approximately 300mph, on foot.
No Caption Provided

Maleen's speed.
 Maleen's speed.

Has a picosecond to spare.

No Caption Provided

Clocked at Mach 8.7.

No Caption Provided

Outmanoeuvres Spider-man while under a surprise attack. He also won the fight, in one move, but that is not the point here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By 12marvel12

thats convincing

i know its not really a "win" but thats the best he could have done after being ambushed by Iron Man

i know u strongly think IM is better, but im just prooving that Spidey is very good.... IM put together with Spidey is very tough to beat

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Klandicar
@12marvel12 said:
" @Dro: IM has beaten Hulk many many times, not once or twice.... Spider-Man's goal was to repel the Hulk, he had no intentions on hurting him... he was just messing around with him and Hulk was trying his hardest..... and Hulk matches up to Superman better than Iron Man does and they are similar, but doesnt mean he is better.... Wolverine has been compared to Lobo and we all know Lobo would kick his ass hard, so a simple comparison means nothing.... hell, i saw a Green Goblin vs Superman thread out there.... none of this has to do with the fight, and if u think Hulk is some untouchable being, then there would be no point to him and he would win every battle     "
Maybe you should read World War Hulk if you wanna see how Iron Man vs. Hulk would REALLY turn out.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By 12marvel12
@Klandicar:
World War Hulk is an alternate version of the Hulk.... if this was World War Hulk, then there is absolutely no question who would win... this is normal Hulk, and IM hs beaten him before several times
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By why so serious

If this is world war Hulk or mindless hulk then hulk definitely solos with ease.  if its savage hulk.... I'm not sure.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#87  Edited By The_Martian

It really is going to come down to what Hulk and Iron Man we are talking about. I'm guessing its the most current of each(non-brain damaged Iron Man). The best plan of action for team 2 would probably to have Spider-Man stall Hulk will Iron Man quickly takes out Wolverine. Once Wolverine is down the two of them could gang up on the Hulk. Since this is not WWH or any of the sort, Iron Man and Spider-Man should be able to take him out.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#88  Edited By spidey 15

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: Those scans prove nothing. Post scans of an actual fight if you want to make an effective argument.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By spidey 15

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: This holds no sway in a fight where Hulk is his teammate.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Iron Man solos. 

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By WeaponX510
@Klandicar said:
" Nonsense.   If I wasnt so busy performing operations I'd be able to school you guys more.  I'm tired of threads where there is very little comic knowledge displayed.  I guess this is what happens when I take an extended leave of absence.

You guys don't even consider the Wolverine factor.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He already humiliated Spider-Man, you guys are so lucky I don't have those comics at my work place or I'd link those.  Only reason people can "hang" with Wolverine is explained in the bottom right.  He holds back his animalistic tendencies to give them a chance.  How long would they last against this Wolverine?

No Caption Provided
No chance, they have no chance against team 1!  Hulk just makes this overkill.  Wolverine is better than anyone on team 2, and Hulk is leagues above them.  Iron Man cant even handle a couple Hulk punches in his best armor and he is like a sardine can to Wolvie's claws.  Spiderman cant even beat either of them even if Wolverine was given general anesthetics to incapacitate him so Spidey can beat on him nonstop.  He simply cant put Wolvie down, neither can Iron Man. "
finally someone makes sense