Hulk solos
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pooty

hulk can solo over time. i see no way the other team can beat him.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Hulk solos "
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Unless all of Iron Man's armors are helping.  Hulk will win.  Unless of course tony can put the hulk down quickly.  That's the hulk's achilles heel, if you are powerful enough to take him down early in the fight, he doesn't have a snowball's chance in the sun.

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 12marvel12

both iron man and spiderman have beaten the hulk before....i doubt hulk can solo i dont see how he can even hit them let alone beat them
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul
@12marvel12 said:
" both iron man and spiderman have beaten the hulk before....i doubt hulk can solo i dont see how he can even hit them let alone beat them "
Spider-man will tire with time.  

What armor is Iron man using and can he throw all the armors he has?  Which would let him use a god damned army. 
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@12marvel12 said:
"both iron man and spiderman have beaten the hulk before....i doubt hulk can solo i dont see how he can even hit them let alone beat them "

Wolverine and Captain America have beaten Hulk before as well, but is that considered good writing?
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dreadnaught:
spiderman fought firelord for a full day without showing any signs of tiring.... and ill say iron mans current armor.... i dont know wat "using all his armor" means other than interpreting it literally
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul
@12marvel12 said:

" @Dreadnaught: spiderman fought firelord for a full day without showing any signs of tiring.... and ill say iron mans current armor.... i dont know wat "using all his armor" means other than interpreting it literally "

Iron man can remotely control his armor to use all the suits he's ever built as one, coherent army.  An Army that is stupidly vulnerable to an EMP bomb, or an nuclear bomb detonating at high altitudes, which would fry the lot of it.   See if I was a super-villain in the 616 reality, I'd already rule the world because I possess something no other villain has, the common sense to avoid falling prey to the cliches and tropes of the genre, mainly stupidity.  
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 12marvel12
@Dreadnaught:
ya definately not the all suits thing, his one he had before norman osborn became the iron patriot
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Winduizcool

Hulk owns both while Logan gets a beer, some popcorn, and a camera to put the fight on Youtube.

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 12marvel12
@Winduizcool:
hulk cannot beat iron man and spidey alone.... he would have a tough time taking them 1 on 1
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By kagetaicho

Hulk owns Ironman and spidey combined. Wolverine could just go get a beer.

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 12marvel12
@kagetaicho:
how?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By capall

team 1 wins more often than not and logan is definetely needed to win here to keep spidey busy
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By castleking
i could see hulk over shooting logan with a fastball special..  -_-
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Winduizcool
@12marvel12 said:
" @Winduizcool: hulk cannot beat iron man and spidey alone.... he would have a tough time taking them 1 on 1 "
Ok. Wolverine is right next to Hulk. Hulk thunderclaps. Iron Man and Spiderman flies. Hulk and Wolverine do a fastball towards Iron Man and Logan would be keep on slashing and slashing at him. Spidey catches himself and right about when he's about to shoot at him Hulk thunderclaps again, sends Peter flying, Hulk quickly runs to him, and sends him to kingdom come.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 12marvel12
@Winduizcool:
spidey has dodged a thunderclap... and iron man has soloed the hulk many times before and spidey has the coordination and reflexes to pick wolverine off in the air with a tackle
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Klandicar

Nonsense.   If I wasnt so busy performing operations I'd be able to school you guys more.  I'm tired of threads where there is very little comic knowledge displayed.  I guess this is what happens when I take an extended leave of absence.

You guys don't even consider the Wolverine factor.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He already humiliated Spider-Man, you guys are so lucky I don't have those comics at my work place or I'd link those.  Only reason people can "hang" with Wolverine is explained in the bottom right.  He holds back his animalistic tendencies to give them a chance.  How long would they last against this Wolverine?

No Caption Provided

No chance, they have no chance against team 1!  Hulk just makes this overkill.  Wolverine is better than anyone on team 2, and Hulk is leagues above them.  Iron Man cant even handle a couple Hulk punches in his best armor and he is like a sardine can to Wolvie's claws.  Spiderman cant even beat either of them even if Wolverine was given general anesthetics to incapacitate him so Spidey can beat on him nonstop.  He simply cant put Wolvie down, neither can Iron Man.
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By Bobby X

@Klandicar:

Well Logan isn't touching Iron Man...

No Caption Provided

especially not in a battle scenario when such as this when Tony knows Wolverine is coming. And if he went after Spidey, with Tony doing this to him, Logan would lose anyways. Spidey's superior agility, speed, webslinging, and SS would keep him a step ahead enough to incapacitate Logan with webs or even KO him.

Iron Man has KO'ed Hulk a few times in the past, once was in Heroes Reborn with only a prototype version of his armor...but once again, it was in Heroes Reborn...so hmm, not too much help there there. 
With Spidey's help it's possible he could do it again, but most likely scenario is probably that Hulk wins it for team 1 though.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Klandicar
@Bobby X said:
"  
@Klandicar:

No Caption Provided

especially not in a battle scenario when such as this when Tony knows Wolverine is coming. And if he went after Spidey, with Tony doing this to him, Logan would lose anyways. Spidey's superior agility, speed, webslinging, and SS would keep him a step ahead enough to incapacitate Logan with webs or even KO him.

Iron Man has KO'ed Hulk a few times in the past, once was in Heroes Reborn with only a prototype version of his armor...but once again, it was in Heroes Reborn...so hmm, not too much help there there. 
With Spidey's help it's possible he could do it again, but most likely scenario is probably that Hulk wins it for team 1 though.

"
How does that beat Wolverine?  Wolverine can just point the claws at him and impale him, he is refraining from killing Iron Man by digging his claws into the dirt.  Dont you understand why pulling Wolverine in close range is a bad idea?  What is Hulk doing while Iron Man is doing this?  Sleeping?  Hahaha....
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gobstakid777
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Hulk solos "
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 12marvel12
@gobstakid777:
NO
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Klandicar

Iron Man sucks Wolverine into him and this happens again....lol.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Hulk Solos, by the way you never said what Hulk or what Spider-man so that makes it easy to say Hulk if this was say like Gray Hulk vs Hulkbuster Iron Man and Iron Spider-man then logan would be needed

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gobstakid777
@12marvel12 said:
" @gobstakid777: NO "
@12marvel12: YES
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 12marvel12
@Klandicar:
y is iron man standing on the ground? makes no sense
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bobby X
@Klandicar said:
" @Bobby X said:
"  
@Klandicar:

No Caption Provided

"
How does that beat Wolverine?  Wolverine can just point the claws at him and impale him, he is refraining from killing Iron Man by digging his claws into the dirt.  Dont you understand why pulling Wolverine in close range is a bad idea?  What is Hulk doing while Iron Man is doing this?  Sleeping?  Hahaha.... "

Wow condescending much? Iron Man has magnetic control over Wolverine in the scan, meaning he can dictate his movement and Wolverine CAN be KO'ed, it's been done by much less than an Iron Man punch, repulsor blast, or even a Spidey punch. If IM pulls Logan into the air, he can not fly, he has no leverage or control over the speed at which he travels and this is IM in Extremis armor, much faster than Wovie and in the air he wouldn't even need speed.

And No, not sleeping, this is a battle. Either Iron Man or Spidey could be fighting the Hulk while the other one is fighting Wolverine, I thought that would have been understood? I simply gave you the scenario for each member of team 2 going one-on-one with Logan, since you were so sure neither stood a chance...which is simply not true. Spidey can keep Hulk busy (dodging and making Hulk miss for a long period of time, because he has done this many times in the past) while Iron Man removes Logan from the battle or even vice versa. Hulk still come out on top in the end though.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 12marvel12
@Bobby X:
with logan out of the picture, how is hulk going to tag iron man?
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@12marvel12 said:
" @Bobby X: with logan out of the picture, how is hulk going to tag iron man? "
he jumps up and squishes iron man's armor
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 12marvel12
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
iron man is fast enough to dodge hulk if his full attention is on him, which it will.... iron man flies up hie and has spidey hold him off for a while, then iron man comes at a very very high speed and tackles hulk into the ground
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bobby X
@12marvel12: 
It won't be easy...and imo, it's usually PIS when Hulk does manage to tag ppl on this speed level, but he does do it (same thing with Spider-Man too). So, to answer your question: is no, but eventually he will.

The real problem for me is will Iron Man be able to put him down? He hasn't been able to in quite some time so it's tough to say, and Spidey certainly doesn't have the power to do it.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 12marvel12
@Bobby X:
iron man hasnt fought him in a while, with his strength and upgraded suit, he can take a beating from class 100 people, which is what the hulk is in
bloodymagic16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bloodymagic16
@12marvel12: What i want to know is what forms are these characters, other than iron man. which wolverine is it. which hulk is it. which spidey is it. give more details.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By 12marvel12
@bloodymagic16:
ok, its current versions of everyone
bloodymagic16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bloodymagic16

ok, I'm gonna have to say team 1

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 12marvel12
@bloodymagic16:

bloodymagic16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bloodymagic16
@12marvel12: whats that got to do with team that would only wotk if they split and went one on one in different areas which would lead to IM and Spideys victory. but if hulk and wolverin work together they could win
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 12marvel12
@bloodymagic16:
idk if hulk has the capability to work togeter with someone... it seems more reasonable that iron man and spidey would work together better
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Klandicar
@12marvel12 said:
" @bloodymagic16: idk if hulk has the capability to work togeter with someone... it seems more reasonable that iron man and spidey would work together better "
WRONG.  Hulk and Wolverine respect each other greatly, read Infinity Gauntlet, they were having a buddy buddy convo on the roof.  They'll be a brutal team, Hulk can even launch Wolverine into the enemies claw first, thats a 1 shot.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 12marvel12
@Klandicar:
and spiderman is iron mans protige..... they also have tremendous respect for eachother
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Winduizcool
@12marvel12 said:
" @Winduizcool: spidey has dodged a thunderclap... and iron man has soloed the hulk many times before and spidey has the coordination and reflexes to pick wolverine off in the air with a tackle "
I think I've should of made myself a little more clear. When i said "  Spidey catches himself and right about when he's about to shoot at him Hulk thunderclaps again." Him meant Wolverine, not Hulk. Plus if Colossus threw Wolverine to the atmosphere (if you don't know what I'm talking about then here) 

No Caption Provided
Then Hulk can throw Wolverine so fast that Peter won't be able to catch him. Plus Hulk can defiantly can take Spiderman hence this 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and this 

No Caption Provided
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 12marvel12
@Winduizcool:
spidey doesnt have to beat hulk, he just have to keep him busy for a while hence this 

spidey can dodge him long enough for iron man to take care of wolverine, or spidey can take on wolverine himself via webbing his hands together then webbing him into the ground much like this, but into the ground, rather than in between 2 alleys

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Winduizcool said:
"Hulk owns both while Logan gets a beer, some popcorn, and a camera to put the fight on Youtube. "

agreed.
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Winduizcool
@12marvel12 said:
" @Winduizcool:
spidey doesnt have to beat hulk, he just have to keep him busy for a while hence this 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

spidey can dodge him long enough for iron man to take care of wolverine, or spidey can take on wolverine himself via webbing his hands together then webbing him into the ground much like this, but into the ground, rather than in between 2 alleys

No Caption Provided

"
Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball. and don't tell me Spidey will take on Hulk and Wolvie. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Winduizcool said:

Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball. and don't tell me Spidey will take on Hulk and Wolvie.  "
Honestly, I would advise that you read a few more comics before being that absolute and blatantly erroneous at the same time. Wolverine has 0 chance to defeat Iron Man.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mv
@Winduizcool said:

Iron Man won't have any time to handle Wolverine. He Wolverine is going to cut his head off wicked fast from the fastball.

oh yeah he can, can take Hulk too 
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dro

Hulk solos. He could literally just stand there and let Tony and Peter beat on him until they both got bored and gave up. Not that Hulk would ever do that (Green Scar might, if it were tactically advantageous).

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 12marvel12
@Winduizcool:  
spidey isnt gonna let hulk fastball wolverine.... spidey could web yank him and make the battle Wolverine vs Spiderman and then Hulk vs Iron Man.... if this situation happens, IM and Spidey take it