Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Harriso

-no bfr

-No speed blitz

-all characters are current, but this is thor just before losing his hammer

- Hulk has potential to become Worldbreaker, he is already enraged to the point where he can lift 50,000 tons with relative ease.

-superman can sundip once for 10 min. But once he goes he must stay for the full 10 min, this is to balance out Hulk's buff

-win by death

-im changing things up, in round 2 Morals are Off, and both teams are bloodlusted, weapons are no longer allowed, so no lasso or bracers for Diana, no Hammer for Thor. Diana also loses the ability to fly.

-the sun is now gone(all contestants get the ability to see in the dark), superman is at regualr power, but he can no longer fly. (I took away flight in order to make this more of a fist to fist confrontation in round 2)

-Hulks no more worldbreaker, his lifting weight has dropped to 35,000 tons and his healing factor has dropped to half of its usual rate. Hulk now has banner's intelligence.

Btw everyone i changed some things in round 2 so take a look.I thought that i debuffed hulk too much, and so i gave him another.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mysticmedivh

Hulk's infinite strength/power = omnipotence = TOAA.

Hulk solos with ease.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without speed blitzing, Hulk and Thor couldn't touch WW or Superman.

Wonder Woman > Thor.

Superman >>> Hulk.

Also been done.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@frisky4: Hulk and Thor have fought people just as fast if not faster than these two: Glads, Sentry, Hyperion, Silver Surfer.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody on team 1 could beat anyone on team 2 in solo combat, they are definitely not doing it 2on2.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Hulk and Thor have fought people just as fast if not faster than these two: Glads, Sentry, Hyperion, Silver Surfer.

They're still just so much slower. Thor could beat Superman due to magic, but that's about it imo.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: but he still has his magic and his hammer is plenty fast enough to hit either of them.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. They can still avoid being hit.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By johnfrank120

Wonder Women

Team 2 wrecks.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, though I do believe Thor could potentially beat either on team dc. Hulk is just to weak a link.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two, hulk probably won't get strong enough to help much.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By reaverlation

Nerf DC team but buff up Marvel team...

Marvel Team wins.Diana is a weak link

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: but he still has his magic and his hammer is plenty fast enough to hit either of them.

I acknowledged the magic factor. The Hammer's fast. Fast enough to hit them. Considering who has dodged it, WW and Superman can dodge it too.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: current Hulk is the one holding the weight of stars and laughing off hits from Thanos correct?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@frisky4: but they've been hit by people who have no speed feats so I'm sure they will definitely be hit my Mjlonir.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Frisky4

@frisky4: but they've been hit by people who have no speed feats so I'm sure they will definitely be hit my Mjlonir.

Just not every time.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Wonder Woman > Thor.

Superman >>> Hulk.

Also been done.

You're joking right?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: not everytime but they'll be hit, they'll also be hit by Hulk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 For sure .

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Thor beats superman because of magic and theirs no way wonder woman can keep hulk down long enough to stop Thor. Thor's magic seals the deal for marvel here.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Why the nerfs? Team 1 would win anyway, with Diana being a massive weak link.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Even without Speed blitzing Diana & Clark are to fast for the other team.

Team Two FTW

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the nerfs? Team 1 would win anyway, with Diana being a massive weak link.

Actually there is nothing HULk can do to stop her. Lasso.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@termiteone4ever: punch her in the nose. GG Wonder Woman. Or thor could blast her, you know, whichever comes first.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By termiteone4ever

@thedailybagel said:

@termiteone4ever: punch her in the nose. GG Wonder Woman. Or thor could blast her, you know, whichever comes first.

Here are some facts for you . no Speed Blitz means no easy win for Team 2. The Op didnt state no evasion. Second the Lasso reverts HULk back to Banner or Traps him for superman to finish him . easily strangle the HUlk cutting off air so much ways. if you want to use Thor . There is nothing Thor can do to stop wonder woman from getting close or deflecting his Blast. Superman is still here. Which is the answer for Both characters.

Facts wonder woman do punch back and is capable of hurting or injure the HULK. What your answer for when HULK he is Lassoed. He cant avoid it or respond in time to do anything

As far as whichever comes first . Team 2 would still faster . They may not be blitzing but they are still above anything These two can produce

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Wonder Woman > Thor.

Superman >>> Hulk.

Also been done.

You're joking right?

No. I feel like WW would beat Thor.

@frisky4: not everytime but they'll be hit, they'll also be hit by Hulk.

I really don't see Hulk getting many hits in on either of them.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@termiteone4ever: no, the lasso won't revert him to banner, no, it won't choke him because he doesn't need to breathe. Its the lasso of truth for a reason, and considering hulk starts off incredibly angry the only truth that she'll get is that he want to rip her head off. She doesn't have anything close to the strength to keep him in place, nor anything close to the durability to withstand even three punches from either of these guys. I could care less about her speed since its useless if you can't hurt the other guy. Literally all he has to do is tug or jump away and dianas getting ragdolled. She's a massive weak link in the new 52 and superman can't take on both of these guys.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever

@thedailybagel said:

@termiteone4ever: no, the lasso won't revert him to banner, no, it won't choke him because he doesn't need to breathe. Its the lasso of truth for a reason, and considering hulk starts off incredibly angry the only truth that she'll get is that he want to rip her head off. She doesn't have anything close to the strength to keep him in place, nor anything close to the durability to withstand even three punches from either of these guys. I could care less about her speed since its useless if you can't hurt the other guy. Literally all he has to do is tug or jump away and dianas getting ragdolled. She's a massive weak link in the new 52 and superman can't take on both of these guys.

The lasso can make him submitt and calm him down . Second He does need to breathe . I recall arguing this also and there were instances it said he does and doesnt he does need air. It doesnt matter how angry HULk starts off he cant Break the Lasso also she can tactically tie him and restrain him. Since she has use the lasso for cutting . There is not much HULk can do to stop her. The basic Brawl isnt going to work. HULK cannot one shot her no chance. HULk doesnt have the Strength or Speed needed to do that . Comparing or hoping what doomsday did isnt a good example . A character on Doomsday level of Adapt and speed and skill is way above HULKs .

Wonder woman is no weak at all . If we are using her Hulk has less chance of winning . So does Thor . OP didnt state what version either

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: again, Hulk has fought and tagged faster people than them and they have been tagged by slower people than Hulk. He should be able to get some shots in.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@termiteone4ever: this is utterly pointless... Your repeating the same nonsense every time anyone argues with you, no matter how many times its disputed.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

@termiteone4ever: how come you always put Hulk in all caps?

There is no reason. I just do it at random .

@termiteone4ever: this is utterly pointless... Your repeating the same nonsense every time anyone argues with you, no matter how many times its disputed.

The only person Preaching nonsense is you as always. Your answer is HULK Punching her in the Face. Be glad they are Nerfed in this battle . To give team one a better fighting chance.

These are the facts and points i have notice .

You are no one can prove me wrong and seem to ignore that obvious facts. My time here on the vine, i have seen many larger Hulk fans . You all seem to think that you have to be Stronger than the HULK to win.

These are the facts . HULK cannot one shot Wonder Woman .

IF wonder Woman is fighting seriously the hulk is done.

How is the heck will HULk knock her out ? He would need Wonder Woman to stand still not move and take a hammering which is not happening.

No matter how Strong the HULK is a Tactical Tie will disable him and Wonder woman does have the Strength to Knock him out.

Strangle is still an option. The Hulk does need to breathe.

Now dont ignore the fact that the Lasso can subdue him, even calm him down weaken him. Turn him back to Banner. Stop trying to Ignore these facts / Just as how you like to boast strength of the HULK this is where speed with enough strength takes him out along with magical weapons.

Depending on which wonder woman she has various powers including Zeus lightening / God wave and many other option . including the use of Lasso for cutting and piercing. Magical items to behead the HUlk. unlike superman Wonder Woman Morals isnt the highest she will kill.

You want to ignore the facts and hope that HULK can catch her in a ground and Pound action which is not happening .

Let me see You list ten ways HULk can win . I bet you can List Ten ways Wonder Woman can win before HULK can. Hulk basic Smashing will not be working on Someone like wonder woman when she is on top of her game or serious.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Harriso

I changed the rules a bit to make it more fair for both teams, btw i said enraged hulk because most on this site would call base hulk a non factor in any fight.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait. Hulk can laugh at a hit from Thanos and survive the weight of a sun on him, can take world breaking shots without flinching but Wonderwoman can KO him?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wonder Women> Wonder Woman

Team 2

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By termiteone4ever
@harriso said:

I changed the rules a bit to make it more fair for both teams, btw i said enraged hulk because most on this site would call base hulk a non factor in any fight.

You may need to debuff superman some more . With no morals he would defeat HULK in other ways . you may need to minus no heat vision. No freeze breathe and then some more. You should also Debuff wonder woman some more . Remember Thor cant Fly without his hammer. Hulk cant Fly at all either. You still would have to Debuff team 2 some more .

@cregan_stark said:

Wait. Hulk can laugh at a hit from Thanos and survive the weight of a sun on him, can take world breaking shots without flinching but Wonderwoman can KO him?

If that your way of down playing wonder woman and hype the HULK its not working . Hulk charging in getting knocked by Thanos in mid air doesnt prove anything. He was still on the planet and was able to Stop at the force . You should also note that Thanos didnt hit him with all his might . Weight of a star you might need to go back and read other HULK threads and get the exploited facts. World breaking shots ? I think you are mixing up blast and body blows . Direct punch to the face from strong strong heroes over 100T class at continuous rate knocked him out. So yes wonder woman is a good canidate too take him out . Hulk is strong but Strength along doesnt win . Current DR green i am liking i think he will be most dangerous HULk

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: did this happen in the recent thanos vs hulk comic

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Hulk can survive temperatures hotter than the core of our sun so it wouldnt be a problem and as well as freezing temperatures(im not sure how much but way below -900)

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Hulk solos with ease.

lol

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Hulk solos with ease.

lol

What? You think I'm funny?

Hulk has infinite strength, the writers said so. He curbstomps every version of Superman combined.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By Cream_God

Hulk is beyond Skyfather tier, he could freeze them in time with a gamma burst or blink them out of existence with a thunder clap

Jk team 1 still wins though

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harriso said:

@termiteone4ever: Hulk can survive temperatures hotter than the core of our sun so it wouldnt be a problem and as well as freezing temperatures(im not sure how much but way below -900)

Telling me this is not helping your. argument we have not seen Hulk go in the Sun or even come close . Superman Heat vision is more than enough to Hurt the Hulk . you might need to get facts from both sides. His freeze breathe is more than enough to Freeze and stop the HULK. Even Thor as well . We have even seen a comic where HUlk had to rescue Thor out of Ice knocked out in a Thermal suit. Superman Ice breathe is capable of freezing Intangible enemies yes ghosts. So HULk will get Hurt and damage . Dont bite in ever Hype unless you read the comic and not just scans or what people tell you. Even if you read respect threads get your facts and reason why and how its done. Hulk surviving there Temp doesnt meant it didnt hurt and in a fight against high level characters who uses Speed thinking / flight / strength along with these abilities Hulk stands less of chance to win. Recently just as he done in the past he used his heat vision to Labotomy style directed directly at the eyes from a strong character.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Hulk survived jhonny storms super nova with little to no damage, he swam in lava in WWH and he can survive in space easily which is as close as you can get to absolute zero.