• 167 results
#151 Edited by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@thecomicpro: They can't touch MM he goes invisible and intangible and pulls there brains out

@pooty said:

@thecomicpro: Post #84 shows how a morals off MM could solo. Even if you don't think MM can control Hulk, MM can phase out Hulks organs also.

It's not like Thor has never faced someone who could do that and overcome it. Example when he fought vision.

And Hulk can grow back is Organs in a matter of minutes

Mjolnir has also failed to work on Darkoth the Death Demon and your Hulk scans are from Hulk: The End, which is non-canon.

#152 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: even hearts and brains and vision wasn't trying to hurt himnnor was he doing things like ripping his brain out mm would turn invisible and come from behind and rip his organs out from behind now in front were thor could hit him with his hammer

#153 Edited by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Martian Manhunter just brfing hulk. Or just mindraping him. And nobody use those scans of wwhulk because Martian manhunter is arguable a better telepath anyway. But there is about a million of things martian manhunter can do. I would even venture to say he can backhand smack into the sun. Wonderwoman will most definitely be able to hold her own until Martian manhunter brfs hulk. Then martian manhunter can assault him telekinetically, telepathically, physically, and phase him, and simultaneously use all his powers on thor while wonderwoman just bashes him over and over

#154 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one because both have anger issues

#155 Posted by ZeroPlus (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus: Hulk is resistant to telepathy as for phasing look at the vision scan I posted before. Durablility he is on par with Thor. Seed Thor makes up with his hammer

MMH even without telepathy and phasing can beat them, he can BFR Hulk and using his speed he can beat Thor as I said before within minutes, plus Shapeshifting and Invisibility would make the win even easier for him.

#156 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

New-52 : Thor and Hulk

Pre-52 : Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman

#157 Posted by ColaNicole (610 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think MM is as powerful as he used to be. Still, team 2.

#158 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

New or Pre52 - doesn't matter. Martian easily controls Hulk, Thor try to use lightning, but WW is faster and starts to cut him. Lightnings will take out Martian and Hulk, but WW's attack will take Thor's concentration and WW will win thanks to greater speed.

#159 Edited by patrat18 (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

Still team 2.

#160 Edited by ZhuRong (4982 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically they all are about equal in strength they just use their strength in different ways

#161 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Darkoroth was a demon in that battle and lightnings didn't fail Thor in that battle.

#162 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Darkoroth was a demon in that battle and lightnings didn't fail Thor in that battle.

We already debated this before, let's just agree to disagree

#163 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

We may, but I belive that @thecomicpro should know about this, since it changes that point of view. Martian isn't magical and Thor still has lightning against him.

#164 Posted by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Your absolutely right I completely forgot about magic and lightning. Thanks.

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Agreed

#165 Edited by MasterKungFu (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

as much as I like team 1 just gotta go with team 2. I see their teamwork being more efficient.

#166 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps

#167 Posted by reaverlation (17115 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 handily

#168 Posted by Sir_Redhood (46 posts) - - Show Bio

My instinct is to go with WW and MM, but if thor started a fire, and left WW to fend for herself against thor and hulk, then she is screwed...

#169 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#170 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Posted by Eisenfauste (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

Still team 2