Hulk and Thor vs Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By HulkSOTI

@theonetaichou: where and when did sentry :punch the hulk out of banner" if your alluding to wwh you incredibly mistaken.........good day? :d

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti: oh really? WWH #5 must have been an illusion then...

good day

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: he didnt "punch the hulk out of banner" if he did oh please show me a scan

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By theONEtaichou

@hulksoti said:

@theonetaichou: i simply stated that hulk is far above them both in strength alluding to me previous comment if he gets his hands on either they are gonna have a bad time

Imho I don't personally believe Hulk is stronger than these two but that's me. Irrespective even if he gets a hold of them, WW can take it, J'onn should outright laugh in his face.

good day

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By theONEtaichou

@hulksoti said:

@theonetaichou: he didnt "punch the hulk out of banner" if he did oh please show me a scan

...sigh... aggrandisement

WWh #5... Sentry vs WWh = fight until they both turn into reynolds and banner. Ergo... 'Sentry punched the hulk out of Banner'.

No Caption Provided

good day

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti said:

...sigh... aggrandisement

WWh #5... Sentry vs WWh = fight until they both turn into reynolds and banner. Ergo... 'Sentry punched the hulk out of Banner'.

No Caption Provided

good day

WOOOOOW you have completely misinterpreted the events of issue 5 they both expended so much energy they BOTH reverted back to human sentry didnt punch hulk out of banner that is just wrong

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti: I'm referring to post 100. I agree hulk is stronger then people on Team 2. But how does he catch these flying speedsters? Lets say he does grab WW, She has escaped a blood lusted Superman and took hits from Zoom. Hulk is not taking her out in one hit. she can get away. and if he grabs MM, Mm goes intangible. So hulk grabbing them is not game over.

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: i agree this thread would suck if hulk could one shot any of team 2 but im saying hulk is a beast and if given the chance he will do damage

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti: FACEPALM!! Did you just write they both reverted to human form... so did hulk change into Banner or not?

Ergo... Sentry punched the hulk out of Banner...

good day

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti: FACEPALM!! Did you just write they both reverted to human form... so did hulk change into Banner or not?

Ergo... Sentry punched the hulk out of Banner...

good day

No Caption Provided

you really have no clue what your talking about there is no instance AT ALL where he punches anything out of anyone they both exhausted themselves and reverted back

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti: I totally agree that Hulk is a beast and could do damage given a chance. But since MM can avoid those attacks and Hulk can't fly, I think that severely limits Hulks usefulness.

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: @pooty: True he cant fly but in sooooo many scans hes shown to jump and intercept targets very high up with precision know what i mean?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti: so WWh did not revert back into Banner? I guess it was an illusion then mate. I wonder who ko'd Reynolds then?

good day

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING IM SAYING? they both exhausted themselves hence they both reverted back

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti said:

@theonetaichou: ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING IM SAYING? they both exhausted themselves hence they both reverted back

I am understanding you well... what you might be missing is who caused Hulk to exhaust himself into Banner i.e Sentry. Hence my term of "Sentry punched the hulk out of Banner". Is that clearer now mate?

good day

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By HulkSOTI

@theonetaichou: no you still sound like a retard im afraid in your logic hulk also punched sentry outta bob thats dumb

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti said:

@theonetaichou: no you still sound like a retard im afraid in your logic hulk also punched sentry outta bob thats dumb

Wow... chill mate. No need to act like...umm... exactly what you just said.

Combine my aggrandising statement and my scan = Sentry punched the hulk out of banner. What happened to Sentry is inconsequential. Just hulk/banner mate.

twas fun in the beginning but I fear based on the above comment that this train is going to Hiroshima and it just might be 1945. I get off here.

good day

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pooty

@hulksoti: Response to post 112. I have not seen Hulk grab flying people out of the air. Do you have scans? Not saying it's impossible but if you see a bird on a low branch that you can jump to. What are the chances you catch that bird?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught LITERALLY beat the Hulk out of Banner. Very different from what Sentry did but I understand his wording

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 can just speedblitz.

HulkSOTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoralmighty: dont waste your time this guy is stuck in his own little world idk wtf hes on

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Morals off Hulk rips Wonder Woman in half.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By theONEtaichou

I didn't really wanna come back on this train but I'll bite...

1st: throwing out insults is a 'retard' move and proves nothing, except showing the rest of us the type of debater you are. It's pathetic.

2nd: Since reading and comprehension is now considered an art form than a staple for any reasonable person above 12 years of age, I shall now explain in painstaking detail. Please pay attention...

I began this with Post #91... where I used hyperbole and sarcasm to show the absurdity 'of being a world breaker to fight hulk' syndrome ( of which Sentry has never broken any world).

Still with me? Then Post #99 I cemented my "Sentry knocked the hulk out of banner" line. And because you might have been too busy to read and understand what I meant ( I assume you were looking for a better word than retard but alas) I shall now explain fully what I meant.

In WWH #5 Sentry fights WWh... and they fight until... this is the tricky part... Hulk changes back into Banner!! omg... right? Hulk's so called limitless strength/energy got exhausted until he changed back into Banner!!

Even you and your friend acknowledge that. Therefore...

1: Sentry fought hulk.

2: hulk exhausted his 'limitless' strength/energy

3. Hulk changed into banner.

4.Sentry caused 2& 3 above hence he knocked the hulk out of banner.

5: what happened to Reynolds or how hulk exhausted his limitless anything was never part of my aggrandised statement. A fact I showed in Post #105 but... reading & comprehension amirite?

Now for the finale... I am using sarcastic hyperbole... ergo... Sentry knocked the hulk out Banner! It cannot be clearer...

good day

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: MMH's hand will have to solidify for him to take out his heart out right. Which takes time as shown by the scan with vision Thor reacted too fast for vision to do anything like that too him. I doubt MMH can do it any faster or better especially now Thor knows how the fight and defend against a move like that.

The Hulk is the strongest there is. They call him the World Breaker one full force punch from him when he goes World breaker should be more than enough to at least break WW jaw (correct me if I'am wrong). He has the force in his legs to jump continents so if the fight goes elsewhere he can and will follow. I am still sticking to the point that if WW was distracted fighting Thor he will just grab her and game over.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: MMH's hand will have to solidify for him to take out his heart out right. Which takes time as shown by the scan with vision Thor reacted too fast for vision to do anything like that too him. I doubt MMH can do it any faster or better especially now Thor knows how the fight and defend against a move like that.

The Hulk is the strongest there is. They call him the World Breaker one full force punch from him when he goes World breaker should be more than enough to at least break WW jaw (correct me if I'am wrong). He has the force in his legs to jump continents so if the fight goes elsewhere he can and will follow. I am still sticking to the point that if WW was distracted fighting Thor he will just grab her and game over.

It doesn't

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision was not trying to take out Thor's heart. He was trying to hold his arm inside of thor to just harm thor. MM can rip out his heart at super speed. MM also can go invisible and can attack from behind. Superspeed + invisibility + phasing = dead thor

WW is immensely faster in combat speed then Hulk. Her bracelets can block his punches long enough for her to fly away again. Even when blind and distracted, WW was able to dodge the Flash and turn around and block a bullet fired from feet away. Hulk will not be able to sneak up on her. She will notice a huge green guy jumping at her. Or MM will. Plus while they are fighting in the air, they will be constantly moving, correct? Hulk can't grab her.

Blind and fighting multiple people. dodging them all
Blind and fighting multiple people. dodging them all

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksoti said:

@thecomicpro: i agree if hulk gets his hands on anything party over

This.

If WW is the one to engage an already blood lusted Hulk alone, more power to her, you go girl !

Strait into orbit while in a coma.

That would leave MM alone against the Hulk and Thor

Team two has one chance and that's if it's the Manhunter can mentally calm the Hulk down Quick enough for him and WW to take him out quick. But if the Hulk has ever been anything in his exsistance it would be extremely durable. And do it while a blood lusted Thor is looking to kill them with all the power at his disposal. Without some plot twist or BFR Hulk has the durability to hang with those two by himself. Yea Yea , I know his haters hate that about him, but it's how he's always been written. I respect WW and have an immense amount of respect MM. But the Hulk is the gift that keeps on giving in any fight.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By pooty

Am I the only one who thinks:

1) MM/WW will take to the skies and double team Thor? In most fight if a person can fly then they fight in the air.

2) MM will go after the green guy since he is green and MM will want to fight the biggest guy? So MM vs Hulk and Thor vs WW. I don't see MM letting WW go after the biggest dude in sight.

3) MM can solo. Thanos took over hulks mind while Thanos was casually talking to other people. MM has already beaten Despero in TP. Even without TP, MM goes intangible and invisible and rips out brains, hearts etc. they are morals off

4) This is current Hulk who is NOT Worldbreaker Hulk.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: nope I'm with you I don't see how Thor or Hulk is beating MM like you said he could solo

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins by pure brutality in a epic battle

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity: hulk is stronger than either of them and thor is stronger than wonderwoman thor freezes them in time the drains there life force.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

MMH solos IMO

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheMagicStik

@averageinsanity: hulk is stronger than either of them and thor is stronger than wonderwoman thor freezes them in time the drains there life force.

That's absoultutely rediculous crap.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: hulk is stronger and thor does have time manipulation and life draining powers.

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: hulk is stronger and thor does have time manipulation and life draining powers.

Show me a scan where Hulk moves a planet, or a scan where Hulk takes on multiple planet movers at once and wins, show me a scan where Thor drains the life out of somebody, Saren already addressed the time manip.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: he did it to loki.

and hulk can't push a planet because he can't fly but he can destroy one and doomsday is stronger than superman even though he never pushed a planet.

hulk has traded punches with planet busters like drax thanos and thor.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus said:

MMH solos IMO

How?

Hulk is a piece of cake for MMH, while Thor would give him a short fight but would get beaten within minutes. MMH has a wider range of powers like telepathy, phasing, invisibility etc., and can match them or even pass them in strength, durability and let's not talk about speed !

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By TheComicPro

@zeroplus: Hulk is resistant to telepathy as for phasing look at the vision scan I posted before. Durablility he is on par with Thor. Seed Thor makes up with his hammer

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By NICK31898

Martian Manhunter could Solo