• 167 results
#51 Posted by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: I would appreciate it if you didn't call spite. I agree that team one would win though

#52 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: I would appreciate it if you didn't call spite. I agree that team one would win though

my bad, but to be honest i think team 2 stands no chance IMO

#53 Edited by Evil Incarnate (4228 posts) - - Show Bio

Then why would you make the thread using versions who haven't fully been defined?

#54 Edited by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: It's alright. I thing team to stand a 45% chance of winning

#55 Edited by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Before I had no idea who would win now I think team 1 but I am still open to be persuaded. Look at the first page versions new 52

#56 Posted by PhantomLantern8 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

MM could most likely solo, whether it be Pre-52 or New 52.

#57 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

MM could most likely solo, whether it be Pre-52 or New 52.

I'd like you to prove that New 52 Martian Manhunter can solo. Feats, scans and a believable argument if you please.

#58 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, high difficulty.

@hulksoti said:

MM is alot like vision which thor has fought before and prevailed that alone and the fact that hulk just wont stop i give it to team 1

MMH has way more utility than vision, alongside having way more powers. His speed, Strength, Shapeshifting, and Telepathy all mean he'd have a far easier time against this team than vision. WW could also easily put up a fight with, if not beat, either of team 1.

#59 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, high difficulty.

@hulksoti said:

MM is alot like vision which thor has fought before and prevailed that alone and the fact that hulk just wont stop i give it to team 1

MMH has way more utility than vision, alongside having way more powers. His speed, Strength, Shapeshifting, and Telepathy all mean he'd have a far easier time against this team than vision. WW could also easily put up a fight with, if not beat, either of team 1.

your not all here are you, can WW put Galactus on his behind or Beat the Silver Surfer, when she does somethng that impressive in the DC World let me know, other than that Godblast over team 2, its morals off

#60 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#61 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Godblast isn't feasible as an argument in an actual fight. It takes a decent bit of preparations and time to set up, something Thor would not have here. Beating someone like surfer, who purposefully holds back against basically everyone, isn't super impressive. Surfer also has the vulnerability of having much lower direct combat speeds than Diana (though he can freeze time, he never chooses to do so), surfer has even been shown to just not dodge hits he could have, like when he's been hit by Rhino. Basically, beating Surfer becomes drastically less impressive the more he loses to low tier people.

Tactically speaking, using a Godblast is the most ridiculous move he could ever make. He would leave Hulk to get 2v1'd, or just leave himself open to having his brain phased out, since Mjolnir is the only the that even remotely has a chance of stopping that, and he can't do much else while charging his attack. Godblast is a terrible idea, and it results in the Marvel team losing a larger majority than they would if they just straight up fought normally.

Diana has been shown blitzing AMAZO, who has Flash's speed. She's danced around superman, and been shown to slap him around and stated to be faster in combat and reaction times. She tags Zolomon and hurts Clark. Diana is easily capable of fighting either of team 1, regardless of what you believe.

#63 Posted by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Thor has never hit a moving opponent with godblast. For this fight it won't work. It has to charge. MM can go intangible and no proof they can get past Diana's bracelets. Or she can move out the way.

#64 Edited by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: I FULLY agree that Pre 52 DC wins. but the OP is using Current versions that have few feats

#65 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Godblast isn't feasible as an argument in an actual fight. It takes a decent bit of preparations and time to set up, something Thor would not have here. Beating someone like surfer, who purposefully holds back against basically everyone, isn't super impressive. Surfer also has the vulnerability of having much lower direct combat speeds than Diana (though he can freeze time, he never chooses to do so), surfer has even been shown to just not dodge hits he could have, like when he's been hit by Rhino. Basically, beating Surfer becomes drastically less impressive the more he loses to low tier people.

Tactically speaking, using a Godblast is the most ridiculous move he could ever make. He would leave Hulk to get 2v1'd, or just leave himself open to having his brain phased out, since Mjolnir is the only the that even remotely has a chance of stopping that, and he can't do much else while charging his attack. Godblast is a terrible idea, and it results in the Marvel team losing a larger majority than they would if they just straight up fought normally.

Diana has been shown blitzing AMAZO, who has Flash's speed. She's danced around superman, and been shown to slap him around and stated to be faster in combat and reaction times. She tags Zolomon and hurts Clark. Diana is easily capable of fighting either of team 1, regardless of what you believe.

it's not what i believe, its what i know, so when she beats Silver Surfer, than she has my Vote, other than that Thor wins, and not just because God Blast, and Speed doesn't always give you a win, Thor has taken hits from High Fathers and Celestial's, she stands no chance, he could easily BFR and save her the Trouble and Embarrassment

#66 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@dratini1331: I FULLY agree that Pre 52 DC wins. but the OP is using Current versions that have few hits

Hmmmm, that is interesting. I'd side with team 1 still though, due to TP abilities. J'onn already beat despero in n52, so he shouldn't really have too many troubles dealing with current Thor or Hulk. Though, n52 WW would eb the weakest here by a wide margin.

#67 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@dratini1331: I FULLY agree that Pre 52 DC wins. but the OP is using Current versions that have few hits

Hmmmm, that is interesting. I'd side with team 1 still though, due to TP abilities. J'onn already beat despero in n52, so he shouldn't really have too many troubles dealing with current Thor or Hulk. Though, n52 WW would eb the weakest here by a wide margin.

so your telling me that WW(Pre52) can Beat Silver Surfer or even Galactus and take hits from Celestials and High Fathers?

#68 Posted by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Pre 52 Diana beat Ares who is skyfather level. Her bracelets have deflected blast from Zeus. And she survived shots from imperiex. So her durability is up there with Thor. Thor beating SS means nothing in this fight. WW or MM don't fight like Surfer. Surfer shoots blast that mjolnir can block. WW and MM are fighters who have quicker combat speed then Thor. ABC logic doesn't work here. But Dianas bracelets have never been broken. Her durability and bracelets have feats just as good as thors

#69 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

true true, but Ares panned to lose against WW and he gave her a weapon that could hurt him, other than that your spot on, also when Ares isn't toying around with her and giving her weapons to hurt him, let me know, other than that she still loses, but she puts up a fight, and to put Galactus on his @$$ is to big a feat for her to top

#70 Posted by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Thor knocked Galactus down. The Thing did the same thing. THE THING. SS never goes intangible against Thor or trapped thor in his board. Again Galactus is a huge slow target. Thor is fighting two fast people and one can go invisible and intangible. Use feats that apply to the battle at hand. Thor can't beat Thanos or Sentry so stop acting like he is a threat to Galactus. Thor is no where near that level

#71 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@maximumgeyser5: Thor knocked Galactus down. The Thing did the same thing. THE THING. SS never goes intangible against Thor or trapped thor in his board. Again Galactus is a huge slow target. Thor is fighting two fast people and one can go invisible and intangible. Use feats that apply to the battle at hand. Thor can't beat Thanos or Sentry so stop acting like he is a threat to Galactus. Thor is no where near that level

and stop acting like she can beat him, and he just beat Sentry in Marvel Now, if you keep up with the Arcs of Marvel, and like i said, show me scans of WW schooling Superman and you have my vote, and just because Galactus is slow doesn't mean he's not powerful or Durable, Thor hits harder than Diana and there are a lot of feats that prove this, and still SS could destroy WW, that's why it's relevant, cuz Thor beat him, and don't use old crappy comics ok, that's weak, Galactus in the old comics sucked and you know it, besides she cant even beat Ares, without him literally allowing it and giving her weapons to hurt him

#72 Posted by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: I never said WW can beat Thor. I said her durability is comparable to Thor. She has tanked Zeus lightning and survived Imperiex blast. and when did Thor put Galactus on his butt? When Galactus was fully unaware Thor was there. it was a sucker punch. Beating SS does not mean you can beat WW or MM. That is abc logic. they fight totally different. and what is Teams 1 answer for MM? He can't be hit or seen. And either of team 1 can Bfr Hulk like thor did in fear itself. Pre 52 DC beats Team 1 all day long. can't beat what you can't hit.

#73 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@maximumgeyser5: I never said WW can beat Thor. I said her durability is comparable to Thor. She has tanked Zeus lightning and survived Imperiex blast. and when did Thor put Galactus on his butt? When Galactus was fully unaware Thor was there. it was a sucker punch. Beating SS does not mean you can beat WW or MM. That is abc logic. they fight totally different. and what is Teams 1 answer for MM? He can't be hit or seen. And either of team 1 can Bfr Hulk like thor did in fear itself. Pre 52 DC beats Team 1 all day long. can't beat what you can't hit.

true true. hmm well then where do you stand on MM vs Thor

#74 Edited by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Morals on: Thor. Thor is a warrior born. MM is not. MM cant beat Thor in an endurance fight. Morals off: MM. Mm goes invisible and intangible and rips Thors heart out. Who you think wins?

#75 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@maximumgeyser5: Morals on: Thor. Thor is a warrior born. MM is not. MM cant beat Thor in an endurance fight. Morals off: MM. Mm goes invisible and intangible and rips Thors heart out. Who you think wins?

Morals On: i agree Thor wins

Morals Off: again i agree, in a good fight MM will get serious and go all Vision/Ultron on Thor

#76 Edited by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Morals On: i agree Thor wins

Morals Off: again i agree, in a good fight MM will get serious and go all Vision/Ultron on Thor

Cool. I did miss when Thor beat Sentry. You have an issue number so i can pick it up? Thanks

#77 Edited by Beware_My_Power (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: I agree that hulk and thor would win... eventually. You think diana and j'onn are just gonna stand there while thor charges up dat beastly attack?

#78 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: I agree that hulk and thor would win... eventually. You think diana and j'onn are just gonna stand there while thor charges up dat beastly attack?

lol i know that ain't gonna happen, but Thor and Hulk have enough synergy to pull of a win, or attack the most powerful one, or who projects a bigger threat, but if MM is pushed he's going in....literaly lol and WW will go all Amazon on Hulk which i would love to see play out, but i don't really see her winning

#79 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, if you line it up like that the marvel characters are stronger than the DC characters they're facing. If you reversed it (Hulk vs MM and Thor vs WW) MM would have a great chance, but Diana... not so much

#80 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is the weak link so Hulk and Thor ftw.

#81 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

MM solos

#82 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

no she is not,because she defeated supergirl who defeated manhunter so according to your flawed A-B logic she is a thread for hulk or thor.

#83 Posted by Lvenger (21190 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: is it better than his pre-52 version cause that one was a monster of TP

Eh not really but he has mind wiped Despero and effortlessly breached Superman's mind so it's nothing to be trifled with.

#84 Edited by Jhaigo (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter could control Hulk like Thanos did. Plus he could phase out Thors vital organs.

#85 Posted by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Edited by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: Post #84 shows how a morals off MM could solo. Even if you don't think MM can control Hulk, MM can phase out Hulks organs also.

#87 Posted by comic_book_fan (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and hulk either of them can beat wonder woman and then they team up on the Martian even though either of them would be a fair fight solo especially if thor uses his full power and with a blood lusted hulk there.

#88 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: They can't touch MM he goes invisible and intangible and pulls there brains out

#89 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a real bad match up....Martian Manhunter solos

#90 Edited by HulkSOTI (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: oh yeah i forgot about that and has wonder woman or MM ever held a planet together with there bare hands? i dont think so talking about hulk on sakaar

#91 Edited by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulksoti said:

@maximumgeyser5: oh yeah i forgot about that and has wonder woman or MM ever held a planet together with there bare hands? i dont think so talking about hulk on sakaar

Yay... truth right here! I mean, unless you hold a planet with your bare hands you have no business fighting the Hulk. It's not like Spiderman/Captain America etc dance jigs around Hulk, nor Sentry knocked the hulk out of Banner... I guess they are all planet+++ individuals. O_O

good day

#92 Edited by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou said:

@hulksoti said:

Yay... truth right here! I mean, unless you hold a planet with your bare hands you have no business fighting the Hulk. It's not like Spiderman/Captain America etc dance jigs around Hulk, nor Sentry knocked the hulk out of Banner... I guess they are all planet+++ individuals. O_O

good day

Aim-Dodging doesn't prove superior speed. No matter how they have dodged they got hit at some point.

And Sentry never knocked the the Hulk out of Banner.

#93 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou said:

@hulksoti said:

good day

Aim-Dodging doesn't prove superior speed. No matter how they have dodged they got hit at some point.

Who is aim-dodging here? It can't be the team with combat speed...

As for knocking the hulk out of Banner... Sentry and WWH fought and at one point both turned into their respective alter egos iirc... ergo?

good day

#94 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

thank you

@comic_book_fan said:

thor and hulk either of them can beat wonder woman and then they team up on the Martian even though either of them would be a fair fight solo especially if thor uses his full power and with a blood lusted hulk there.

thank you

#95 Edited by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001 said:

@theonetaichou said:

@hulksoti said:

good day

As for knocking the hulk out of Banner... Sentry and WWH fought and at one point both turned into their respective alter egos iirc... ergo?

good day

Hulk's power increases with stress. He has to be pushed towards his limits in order to get more power.

Sentry was blowing off some steam because he rarely gets to use his power without restraining it alot and Hulk fought him without pushing himself so he exhausted his energy as well. The more the more he punched Sentry the more Sentry calmed down and this continued until both exhausted the certain amount of energy they were using. I say "certain amount" because both Sentry and Hulk have both been noted to have limitless energy potential so both limit themselves to a degree in any fight.

#96 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou said:

@dum529001 said:

@theonetaichou said:

@hulksoti said:

good day

good day

Hulk's power increases with stress. He has to be pushed towards his limits in order to get more power.

Sentry was blowing off some steam because he rarely gets to use his power without restraining it alot and Hulk fought him without pushing himself so he exhausted his energy as well. The more the more he punched Sentry the more Sentry calmed down and this continued until both exhausted the certain amount of energy they were using. I say "certain amount" because both Sentry and Hulk have both been noted to have limitless energy potential so both limit themselves to a degree in any fight.

wha what, im lost here why are we talking about Sentry

#97 Edited by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@thecomicpro: They can't touch MM he goes invisible and intangible and pulls there brains out

@pooty said:

@thecomicpro: Post #84 shows how a morals off MM could solo. Even if you don't think MM can control Hulk, MM can phase out Hulks organs also.

It's not like Thor has never faced someone who could do that and overcome it. Example when he fought vision.

And Hulk can grow back is Organs in a matter of minutes

#98 Posted by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: I knew the Vision example would be used. Look at what Thor says: "before thou can solidify and cause me harm". Vision was trying to make his arm solid inside of Thor. Vision stuck his arm inside of Thor and held it there. Morals off, MM can just past right through Thor before Thor even knows he's there by being invisible and using his super speed. Visions problem is he held his hand there and took too long. Hulk can regenerate. But if his heart is removed he's dead. Even if he's only dead for a few minutes. That still counts as death. Which is a win for Team 2. Team 1 has no answer for invisibility, phasing, super speed. At worst it's a stale mate because they still can't see or touch MM. Again, since Hulk can't fly MM/WW can double team Thor and take him out. Then double team Hulk. Thinking Hulk can jump and catch one of them in the air is more fantasy then reality.

#99 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: lol... you got sucked in by mistake mate.

good day

Oh my!! Limitless strength/energy eh? O_o

The problem with 'potential' limitless strength or energy is... their feats don't match. Ditto then... as for exhausting certain amount of energy... that contradicts your limitless theory.

Fact: Sentry has never demostrated 'limitless' anything unless we count insanity.

Fact: WWh is not limitless in strength .

Fact: Sentry has never held a planet's tectonic plates to stop said planet's destruction.

Fact: Sentry has never been a "world breaker"!

Fact: WWh and Sentry fought.

Final Fact: Sentry knocked the hulk out of Banner.

...ergo??

good day

#100 Posted by HulkSOTI (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou: i simply stated that hulk is far above them both in strength alluding to me previous comment if he gets his hands on either they are gonna have a bad time