#1 Posted by Nobleman_ (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple,

how would the movie versions of Hulk, Thor and Asgard (Odin and Destroyer included) handle (or fall to) Zod and his army in the battle for Metropolis, the world or wherever.

I tried this thread on another site and the comments turned into Marvel Studios vs Warner Bros, so I hope to get proper answers for this one :P

Which team wins?

#2 Edited by dondave (38782 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians

#3 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Thor have impressive feats but the Kryptonians are very, very fast. I see Hulk and Thor getting speed blitzed in a random encounter. With prep someone like Odin can beat them, he banishes them all to a blackhole and sucks away their power....I CAST THEE OUT !!

#4 Edited by never give up (9659 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora would destroy them both.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians. Easy.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17826 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Odin included here? He is literally featless in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Thor effortlessly defeated the Destroyer.

Moderator Online
#8 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

Why is Odin included here? He is literally featless in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Thor effortlessly defeated the Destroyer.

I suppose we could simply assume he's 20x more powerful than Thor, since he's portrayed that way.

but.....yeah, he's feetless....I mean featless.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Zod and Faora already had a thread against the entire movie Avengers roster and pretty much won the thread ...... there is no possible way that a battle with them and their collective forces against the same two big guns, an armored big gun and a god with no feats with basically the same stipulations is going to be any more fair than the thread with just two vs six ..... this is 3 (Hulk, Thor and Destroyer since Odin has no feats) vs like 30 kryptonians ..... this is a mismatch and should be locked ....

#10 Posted by tensor (4921 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians

#11 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

I never seen Thor, but Odin must have been downplayed a lot to lose this battle, in comics he could just wipe out there planet

#12 Posted by MrPhoenix (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Faora get knocked out by a missile, and the big kryptonian got floored by gunfire from the chopper, they are extremely fast but not that durable, i know earths atmosphere plays a big disadvantage or whatever, but still.