Hulk and The Thing vs Doomsday

• 150 results
Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darksercate: I read the whole conversation and it doesn't make any sense. You brought the Flash into the conversation which is irrelevant.

From the way I took it, he was saying Hulk has swatted faster foes than DD which is true. Hulk has fought Silver Surfer who is at least as fast as Flash. He's fought Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion and reacted to Mjlnoir who are all faster than DD.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Yuuup. And I'm pretty sure a lot of the feats you listed for the hulk are from the same time period (not sure though, no scans. But a lot of others have pulled that stunt, and now so have I)

In that one instance, yes. And another time, GL built a harness, and supes did it himself.

Doomsday let him

For how long?

Next time the hulk can hold a singularity in his hand without the gravity from it affecting a human standing three feet away, let me know

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@atheistknowledge: Iron Man essentially told Banner that instead of ranting about the Illuminati forming again, to go and start busting planets, when comparing Hulk to a weaponized planet and Stark's solar weapon capable of destroying planets also calling him "The World Breaker" so i think there's enough proof and confirmed hype over Hulk and his potential to keep neglecting this.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Iron Man essentially told Banner that instead of ranting about the Illuminati forming again, to go and start busting planets, when comparing Hulk to a weaponized planet and Stark's solar weapon capable of destroying planets also calling him "The World Breaker" so i think there's enough proof and confirmed hype over Hulk and his potential to keep neglecting this.

which comic?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By Chimeroid

@cregan_stark said:

@maiamaku: a few things:

1) half of those feats are silver age superman

2) superman needed help from 2 other people in order to pull a single planet out of orbit.....

3) superman ripped Doomsday in half.

4) Hulk held the weight of the sun which dwarfs supermans best feats

You should read up on Superman. He has lifted infinity. Yes it is PIS. But Hulk didnt hold the weight of the sun. Also New 52 Superman can bench press the earth with no issue what so ever.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed i remember the scene, however it's not me who needs convincing...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Hulk has infinity feats under his weakest incarnation and Hulk DID lift the weight of a star and endured the power release of a Supernova.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Hulk has infinity feats under his weakest incarnation and Hulk DID lift the weight of a star and endured the power release of a Supernova.

I remember Hulk being pinned down by a weight of the star. Cant recall the lifting feat. Some reference or a scan would be nice. Anyhow i dont see Hulk dwarfing Superman in strength in any way. And i still dont see the Thing being a threat to Doomsday which is the reason my debate with cregan started.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@chimeroid: are you really going to state a feat that you know is PIS as an argument? Come on man.

Secondly yes he did hold up the weight of the sun which dwarfs benching Earth.

Lastly The Thing has been able to fight guys like Hulk, Surfer, Thor, Juggs and other beings empowered by Cytorrak. If you don't think that he can also fight DD then we are never going to agree.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@maiamaku: what on Earth are you talking about? What stunt?

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: hulk punching that asteroid is not current hulk, but people insist on using that feat anyway. Not saying you did (although I do think that the mountain feat is not current hulk), just saying I wanted to do it too. Anyway, I was under the impression that the general consensus on this site is that base superman is stronger than base hulk. And doomsday is stronger than both.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Hulk was still able to fight Corvus after being impaled 4 times by the same weight of said star during Infinity #6, the same Hulk took a really huge punch from Thanos and was barely bothered to the point of smiling afterwards with no harm whatsoever, hell, not even Thor in the same issue managed to shrug off damage that easily, on top of that Hulk was already confirmed to be the physically strongest hero in Marvel Earth in Marvel Fact Files #5 in 2014, moreover the same Hulk was depleting all the energies of an abstract being just by trying to restrain him, furthermore the same Hulk one shot'd Thor and harmed Hyperion for the first time in his appearances and was confirmed by Hickman himself to be able to harm someone who survived universal cataclysm unharmed, he also was used as a planetary source of strength to repel Exitar who was about twice the size of the Earth and was stated twice to be capable of busting planets and being a planetary threat during Avengers #28 and Iron Man #20: Inhumanity respectively, and that doesn't stop there, he's been stated to be capable of all of this about 11 years ago several times. I'm asking Hickman himself about the star feat right now to end this preposterous resistance towards the feat.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Hulk is stronger now that he has been so using older feats doesn't matter.

Also here's the difference, Silver Age Superman is vastly different than the current version, the guy was given random powers at will which is why he is only used when specified.

Also the general consensus as of late is that Hulk is stronger than Superman and Doomsday is more or less on the same level as Superman.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday oneshots both. He stomps in a flash.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I have yet to see the consensus on hulk being stronger than the two of them. At any rate, with doomsday's adaptive evolution, it is feasible that he would evolve the ability to drain the hulk's gamma rays. Doomsday is about as much of a walking plot device as reed Richards, in my opinion

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Both Dan Jurgens and Peter David agreed on Hulk being stronger than Superman, and Dan Jurgens was the one who gave Superman feats like surviving the explosion which annihilated a planet the size of Pluto with no harm whatsoever in his 2nd volume.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: okay. So that would make doomsday about equal with the hulk. So the hulk keeps getting stronger, and doomsday keeps getting powers to counter the hulk. Even if the hulk was stronger than doomsday, he's still slower. Their healing factors and durability are approximately the same

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Doc Green doesn't have the feats to compete with any Doomsday incarnation, Savage, Green Scar and anything between those 2 incarnations do have the feats to beat any Doomsday barring Hunter/Prey. Death of Superman Doomsday isn't that strong when Superman alone was enough to deal with him. Doomsday Rex was stomped by Superman, same as New-52 Doomsday who was literally ripped in half and conveniently enough, the same writer of Hulk during his Green Scar appearances, namely Greg Pak, claimed Hulk would also beat Doomsday by stating he would beat SuperDoom and this means something considering Greg Pak was involved was a main writer for Superman: Doomed series.

Either way, yeah, Doomsday should win here.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: fair enough. Wasn't aware that Greg Pak said that

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk solos.

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Doomsday has crappy durability. Hulk one shot.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: ok look at what you just said... You said surfer is at least as fast as flash (maybe on flying speed but not combat).... he said hulk has swatted faster. All I asked is who has he swatted faster than flash. So what's the problem? Had nothing to do with how fast they were was just a simple question of who has hulk swatted that was faster than flash. He was wrong about something and I asked him about it and he hasn't replied. It was his reasoning why hulk was faster is cuz his swatted faster and he hasn't. I don't want to know why it's irrelevant to you or not I was asking about his line of reasoning

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing Solos, Hulk Included

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@darksercate: I'm still looking for where he mentioned that Hulk has fought characters faster than Flash, I read it as him fighting characters faster than DD. Which post number are you referring to exactly?

It's Irrelevant because DD isn't Flash.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Dude. He said hulk has smack faster ones. So I asked who has hulk smacked faster than flash. He didn't say anything about flash. He stated that hulk had smacked faster people. No one I'm the marvel universe is faster than flash would you not agree?

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins in a close battle

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksercate: Surfer is faster in straight speed while Flash is faster in reflexes. Runner is faster and others, there was actually a thread on this before.

As for your discussion with this other guy, I don't believe that he was implying that Hulk smacked faster guys than flash, I believe he's saying Hulk smacked faster guys than DD which is true.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: He said and I quote "No. Dd doesn't have any speed advantage over hulk. His smacked far faster ones with ease."

I guess if you want to interpret it differently fine.

I would say surfers travel speed is on par with flashes travel speed but in combat speed no being is faster than flash

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksercate: I'm not really interpreting it, I'm going by what he said and he was directly talking about Doomsdsy and not flash.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Bro he never even mentioned flash. Why do you care? Do you want to debate about hulk vs. Doomsday with me that badly? becuase I will just I need to sleep first comment your argument, nothing real official I could care less and I'll do mine and we'll go from there

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksercate: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't even talking about The Flash so you're bringing it up was irrelevant. Jeez!!

TheAwesome1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I honestly think there is no point in The Thing in this match as he will get slaughtered in the first 10 seconds. So Hulk has to solo. In the end I think the battle will end in a draw. Actually, no. The Thing will get slaughtered in the first 10 seconds. This might make the Hulk even madder and he(after a very epic and difficult battle) will win. But this is a might because it is not likely the Hulk will give a damn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku:

All Hulk feats are still considered cannon. Whereas not all Superman feats are considered cannon due to constant reboots by DC.

KingBlackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday crushes hulks head with his hands. Then he eats the things head.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7
deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can solo, team is overkill.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is a non-factor as usual, the real battle is between Hulk and Doomsday.

Savage Hulk would lose against regular Doomsday.

WBH would possibly one-shot regular Doomsday.

WBH vs H/P Doomsday could go either way.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is a non-factor as usual, the real battle is between Hulk and Doomsday.

Savage Hulk would lose against regular Doomsday.

WBH would possibly one-shot regular Doomsday.

WBH vs H/P Doomsday could go either way.

Agreed 100%. IDC if it's non canon, The Thing got dropped by a Silverback Gorilla in a cartoon, and that will always be how I see Ben Grimm.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk could solo but ben makes it easier.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thing gets stomped. Hulk solos with immense difficulty.

Fire_With_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thing is going to die. A battle between Hulk and Doomsday would end with The Earth being destroyed if they are not stopped.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any marvel solo

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

The Thing is going to die. A battle between Hulk and Doomsday would end with The Earth being destroyed if they are not stopped.

Who's busting the planet?

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#148  Edited By NamelessMonster

Since OP didn't specify anything and assuming Standard versions; (DoS) Doomsday vs (616) Thing and Savage Hulk. The Duo wins but it's not a stomp.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

This is factually incorrect since current version of Thing is been upgraded since his fight against Immortal Hulk.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@fire_with_fire said:

This is factually incorrect since current version of Thing is been upgraded since his fight against Immortal Hulk.

Upgraded? ehh.....