Hulk and She-Hulk vs Superman and Wonderwoman

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By bigsoto74

My point is even though Superman can store solar energy in every cell in his body, that means he can use up his stored energy and that means there is a limit. Hulks power is from within and his emotion and pain will only fuel his strength. Superman is so powerful DC gave him weakness such as Magic and Kryptonite so he can be beat. Hulks weakness is his emotion and how is Superman going to calm him down when he is beating him down? Didn't Batman beat Superman? Didn't Lex beat Superman? And they don't even have superpowers. Didn't Doomsday beat Superman and all he use was just Strength? Take away the immortality (to include the adaptation) and bone growth from Doomsday and you will have the Hulk. If anyone can beat Superman then I think the Hulk can.

Regular Hulk, BY MARVEL'S OWN RATING, can only lift 100 tons. Superman and Wonder Woman are both trillion tonners. One punch is really all it takes for either one of them to kill Hulk.

Once you hit over 100tons does it really matter? Doomsday can lift 100tons with ease, but we all know he can lift more. I don't have the comic, but I have read that the Hulk has supported a 150 billion ton mountain on his back and that exceeds your 100ton comment.

You've never read a Superman comic in your life, have you? His body stores solar energy in every cell.

P.S. I have read Superman comics and that is why I can comment on his weaknesses.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#102  Edited By Saren

@bigsoto74 said:

My point is even though Superman can store solar energy in every cell in his body, that means he can use up his stored energy and that means there is a limit. Hulks power is from within and his emotion and pain will only fuel his strength.

No, no and no. There is a limit to anger, and it doesn't matter if Superman just kicks Hulk's head off at the start of the fight.

Superman is so powerful DC gave him weakness such as Magic and Kryptonite so he can be beat.

What's the point of this? Hulk has access to neither.

Hulks weakness is his emotion and how is Superman going to calm him down when he is beating him down?

He doesn't need to. One punch and the fight is over.

Didn't Batman beat Superman?

Batman has never beaten Superman. Ever. Not even once.

Didn't Lex beat Superman?

He needed tons of prep.

Didn't Doomsday beat Superman and all he use was just Strength? Take away the immortality (to include the adaptation) and bone growth from Doomsday and you will have the Hulk.

Almost everything about this is once again wrong. Doomsday is far more powerful than Hulk.

If anyone can beat Superman then I think the Hulk can.

Not even close.

Once you hit over 100tons does it really matter?

100 tons is his limit. So saideth Marvel.

Doomsday can lift 100tons with ease, but we all know he can lift more.

Again, Doomsday is more powerful than Hulk.

I don't have the comic, but I have read that the Hulk has supported a 150 billion ton mountain on his back and that exceeds your 100ton comment.

If you'd actually read the comic, you'd know that Hulk himself said he just braced the mountain against it's side, rather than lifting it. And he could only do that for a very short period of time. Superman has pulled the Earth.

You've never read a Superman comic in your life, have you? His body stores solar energy in every cell.

P.S. I have read Superman comics and that is why I can comment on his weaknesses.

Obviously not.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By bigsoto74

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is a four-issue comic book limited series written and drawn by Frank Miller, originally published by DC Comics under the title Batman: The Dark Knight in 1986.

Batman defeats Superman (with the help of Green Arrow and a kryptonite tipped arrow), but dies from a heart attack immediately afterward.

I guess since this was based in the distant future that it does not count.

Now to the next question: Can batman beat Superman?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104  Edited By Erik

@bigsoto74:

It is not the distant future. It is an alternate future that could never even happen in the mainstream DCU due to conflicting events. And Batman never won anyway, nor did he actually have a heart attack. He put up a really good fight and then faked his death.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By termiteone4ever

The Hulk team loses . This Superman wonder woman team is hard to defeat by any Duo in the caliber of strength and power.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#106  Edited By Saren

@bigsoto74 said:

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is a four-issue comic book limited series written and drawn by Frank Miller, originally published by DC Comics under the title Batman: The Dark Knight in 1986.

Batman defeats Superman (with the help of Green Arrow and a kryptonite tipped arrow), but dies from a heart attack immediately afterward.

I guess since this was based in the distant future that it does not count.

Now to the next question: Can batman beat Superman?

Non-canon. Ergo, never happened.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By PikminMania

@ssejllenrad said:

@PikminMania: Dude I did not edit it. Check the quote in your own post. It's there. And I can't edit your post , can I?

@MikeHunt: Good point, sorry. I do not know how I missed the trolololol, probably because I stopped reading when you said Hulk detroyed a planet.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By chriconz123

S-T-O-M-P on so many levels.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By chriconz123

@bigsoto74 said:

Some of Hulks greatest strength feats (and general power) are:

- Overpowering the field of energy powerful enough to change the orbit of the planet. Superman is able to change a Planets orbit, but so can the Hulk.

- Holding together entire space - time structure (like black hole) which was about 2m in diameter with his hands. Hulk is strong enough to hold together a Black Hole.

- Breaking the time-storm with single punch (ripping space-time continuum basically). Hulk punched a hole in the Space and will do the same to Superman'sInvulnerability.

- Devastating entire dimension with shock wave when collided with Ironclad. The same shock-wave was felt through infinite dimensions. Superman can destroy a planet, but the Hulk devastated an entire dimension.

- Enduring Human Torch's Nova blast which is millions degrees of Fahrenheit, which is equal to many nuclear explosion at ground zero (hotter than Sun). What will heat vision do?

- Enduring many orbital height, extremely high, extremely low temperatures and extreme pressures. What will Freeze Breath do?

Superman’s Powers & Abilities against the Hulk

• Superhuman Strength: Not as strong as the Hulk
  • Superhuman Speed: can constantly move at a superhuman rate but this drains his solar reserves very fast if he is not under a yellow star at the time. (So he has a limit and can tire)
  • Superhuman Vision (Telescopic, Microscopic, X-Ray): Useless
  • Heat Vision: Will hurt the Hulk, but will only make him stronger.
  • Freeze Breath: Can slow the Hulk, but will not stop him.
  • Super Hearing: Useless
  • Invulnerability: Will crumble under the Hulk's Strength.
  • Flight: Useless
  • Superhuman Stamina: He is constantly replenishing his solar reserves under the Yellow Sun. (So if they fight long enough and it lasts all day and night Superman can run out of Juice).
  • Longevity: Useless
  • Total Recall: Useless

------------------

The Hulk is thought to be a mindless brute, but Amadeus Cho also postulated that Banner's persona and intellect influence the Hulk to a greater degree than previously thought. He deduced that the Hulk is like him in many ways, able to calculate the effects of his actions to a degree so fine that he can use the maximum amount of force in any given time. (Copied from his Bio)

I believe the Hulk can out last Superman in a fight and even if Superman is able to replenish his power, Hulk will be able to use Banners residual intellect to exploits Superman’s weakness to Kryptonite or Magic.

In my personal opinion, I believe the Hulk will beat Superman on a 1 vs. 1 and then he will beat WW while She-Hulk watches and eats popcorn from the sidelines.

Supes heat vision is hotter than the sun. The sun's temperature can be measured, his heat vision cannot. Pulling 1/3 of the earth is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lifting a 150 Billion ton mountain with leverage (and the fact that it was only a cover.) Speed, supes can go lightspeeds and can catch up to Flash sometimes. Hulk got trashed by spidey. Invulnerability, Supes has and can survive in the sun and space; hulk on the other hand cannot. And besides, what would stop Supes from sundipping and hand the hulks asses to them?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By a88378438

wonder woman solos

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111  Edited By charlieboy

superman and wonder woman would win.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By a88378438

even wonder woman and superman just can lift 10% earth of weight,is 20 zero tons,>>>>>>>>>>hulk strong

not need superman,wonder woman solo,far speed,far strong

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By SPM1M

either on team two solo you should add the rest of the hulk fam like abomination, rulk, she rulk, hulkling... lol hulkling then ai might be fair.... wait no even with the fam the hulks get ubber stomped

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114  Edited By Erik

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Superman solos WonderWomen solos.

4 Months after the first post and it is still right.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
pretty one sided battle... Superman and Wonder Woman should be able to win here fairly easy.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By demifiend

@WindCloud said:

Either Supes or WW can solo both the greens.
carver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By carver9

Hulk one shot both. None fight.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Video_Martian

Team 2

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#119  Edited By Pokeysteve

Not this thread again =/

Either of team 2 still solos I imagine.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By super_psycho

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By termiteone4ever

In the History of Comics Its been proven no matter the time line as the years go by HULK nor Thor was never written to defeat superman only to come close as an argument but never in strength or natural power they would never be above him.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#122  Edited By Billy Batson

team 2
BB

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By buttersdaman000

Anybody on team 2 could solo

SPITE

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Void_Paladin

The answer...is still Superman.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By BarelyAverage

@Void_Paladin said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

SPITE

Every one on this site seems to value flight and speed above strength and durability. While at the base superman may be stronger but he is not one shotting the Hulk. This is a fight, not some keep away game where flight would be a huge advantage. Team 2 wins but by no means can either of them solo.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BarelyAverage said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

SPITE

Every one on this site seems to value flight and speed above strength and durability. While at the base superman may be stronger but he is not one shotting the Hulk. This is a fight, not some keep away game where flight would be a huge advantage. Team 2 wins but by no means can either of them solo.

Yes they can and they will. Normal Hulk isn't even close in strength to any of them. Not to mention She-Hulk. Superman can just burn them. Or speedblitz them with 1000 punches on the face before they will even understand they are fighting.
ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ShenLong

Current Hulk would probably use a gamma blast like when he destroyed the Dark Dimension if Superman tried that.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Batman wins.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By PowerHerc

DC team stomps the Hulks.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The Stegman said:

morals off- supes and WW win in a matter of seconds morals on- superman fights stupidly, trading blows with hulk, until an eventual Sentry like stalemate ww still beats she hulk, then helps supes defeat hulk
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By a88378438

@Evil Incarnate said:

Batman wins.

right~

TylerRubner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By TylerRubner
@justknowit: i think this kids retarded 
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Why isn't this locked yet? Spite sauce anyone? Either solo with speed-blitz, B.F.R., heat-vision, god killing tiara, ice age breath, or magic Zeus lightning. hulk fanboys need to hop off green sausage and notice that while team 2 is chilling in space looking at two green specs, the not so jolly green giants can't do a damn thing to touch them. After making jokes about it, team 2 decides to speed blitz the planet, resulting in floating green debris that slowly catch onto the suns gravitational pull. Ending the fight.

But who knows, hulk fanboys could summon Jeff Leob to turn hulk red and enchant him with Leob force, Thor's hammer, and silver surfer's board .........then he wins, but she hulk has to get back in the kitchen and make a couple sandwiches first, jk trollolololololol , superman will be the only man alive in this fight to eat them, diana will whip shulk if she messes up............. Okay I'm done.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The Stegman said:

morals off- supes and WW win in a matter of seconds morals on- superman fights stupidly, trading blows with hulk, until an eventual Sentry like stalemate ww still beats she hulk, then helps supes defeat hulk
TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By TAneT62

WW could solo ... Supes could solo ...

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomp. Either could solo. Superman just shoots at the Hulks from high in the air with his laser vision then waits for them to get mad enough to jump to his height. Then he uses his speed to give them a solid punch from below for either of them and sends them flying into the sun.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TAneT62 said:

Why bump this obvious stomp?

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TAneT62

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@TAneT62 said:

Why bump this obvious stomp?

Well people always tend to disagree, and its good having statements like this on threads.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The Stegman said:

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

If their in character then Superman only goes 0.1%, thinking he's another Solomon grundy. They trade blows for about an hour until Hulk surpasses him in strength. He beats Supes to a bloody pulp. Wonder Woman destroys She–Hulk, and fights Hulk. Hulk being at the strength he is, he then destroys Wonder Woman.

Morals off Superman will need to put Hulk down as quick as possible. She–Hulk still goes down pretty easy, though.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

If their in character then Superman only goes 0.1%, thinking he's another Solomon grundy. They trade blows for about an hour until Hulk surpasses him in strength. He beats Supes to a bloody pulp. Wonder Woman destroys She–Hulk, and fights Hulk. Hulk being at the strength he is, he then destroys Wonder Woman.

Morals off Superman will need to put Hulk down as quick as possible. She–Hulk still goes down pretty easy, though.

I meant they're.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Petey_is_Spidey: Hulk doesn't have speed to keep up with Wonder Woman or Superman. Hulk would lose even if he was 100x stronger than Superman.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By _Black

Team 2 easily.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@RyuHayabusa: If they're in character, literally 9/10 times Superman won't speedblitz. Probably Diana, but not Kal. And even if he does, Hulk has been able to Tag Silver Surfer, who is way faster than Supes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#146  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@RyuHayabusa: If they're in character, literally 9/10 times Superman won't speedblitz. Probably Diana, but not Kal. And even if he does, Hulk has been able to Tag Silver Surfer, who is way faster than Supes.

Not when Surfer is using his speed so...no he hasn't.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

So what if superman is in character? Speedblitz =/= reaction time. Hulk would be motionless.

Was surfer using his speed when Hulk tagged him?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#148  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@RyuHayabusa: No, Surfer was not using his speed. If Hulk characters have issues tagging Wolverine, Spider-Man, Gorgon, Daken etc and they actually see those attacks in slow motion, why on God's green Earth should they tag Silver Surfer? It's like saying I punched Wally West while he was standing still and didn't bother reacting. Me>>>>>Flash.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@god_spawn said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Not when Surfer is using his speed so...no he hasn't.

Surfer was probably jobbing like Cheetara :P

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TAneT62

WW solos ... Supes solos ... this fight is a unfair match. Lol