Superman solos WonderWomen solos.

justknowit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By justknowit

the hulk would win the fight in the long run i support this with the fact that superman got his ass handed to him when fighting doomsday and doomsday's strength stays at a constant rate when hulk just gets stronger the more mad he gets and the longer the fight drags on , if u read supermans comic the battle between superman and doomsday ends in a draw more so superman winning because doomsday dies but they both work them self to such a tier that superman goes into a coma and doomsday of course dies, so seeing as hulk does not get tiered in the heat of battle and hulk haveing the same body immunity but better then doomsday the hulk would win over time. superman is in one way human he gets tiered and hungry, hulk would out last superman. 

the she-hulk vs wonderwomen is different wonderwomen is skilled in hand to hand combat and she hulk is different from the hulk because of all the control she has so she doesnt get as mad or strong, so pretty much wonderwomen. 

but if its a team fight if wonderwomen has to pick up from where superman left off to finish the fight hulk would crush little lady, because she would be tiered and hulk would already be at a level of streagth that she cant match

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

morals off- supes and WW win in a matter of seconds 

morals on- superman fights stupidly, trading blows with hulk, until an eventual Sentry like stalemate 

ww still beats she hulk, then helps supes defeat hulk

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team 2 as explained above.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

I a a big fan of hulk but erm i dont see them wining, specially because none of the can fly as oppose to 2 other powerhouses who can fly and superman has a variety of attacks. I kinda feel if u want someone to oppose superman, u would need sentry, or gladiator or perhaps silver surfer from marvel, at least a powerhouse who can fly and hopefully have few energy projection attacks. 

justknowit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By justknowit

u cant compare sentry to superman because their powers r different  The Sentry's abilities derive from an experimental serum that creates a phase-shift in his molecules, causing each atom to step an instant ahead of the current timeline. The serum induces a photosynthetic reaction, resulting in a hyperstate of consciousness. In effect, the Sentry's powers are limitless. limitless like the hulk but supermans powers are not limitless so i disagree 

justknowit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By justknowit

hulk has survived way more powerful attacks then supermans heat vision like when he fights sentry or when he fights rulk, they both create huge heat signatures when in battle but sentry when moving creats so much heat because of the way his molecules move through time that the heat can create a atom like explosion, so their goes heat vision, then the super breathe dont make me laugh compared to Black bolts voice superman is nothing and what did hulk do to black bolt the man who can destroy a city with a whisper he beat him, and flying.......really have you seen the hulk move his super jump and hulk has a distance attack the seismic clap and alot of people dont know this but when the hulk hits a huge level of anger and energy he explodes like his energy expands and creats an explosion check it out in Hulk vs Rulk.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By Pokeysteve
@justknowit: The Hulk doesn't start out nearly as strong as Doomsday, Superman, or Wonder Woman. He gets knocked out by whomever he's fighting. Same with She-Hulk. The Hulks have no chance here. Either from team 2 win without help from the other. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RoyalDivinity

team 2 without a problem.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious

Wonder Woman stomps She-Hulk with ease. Superman & Wonder Woman beat the green man with ease.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#12  Edited By turoksonofstone

7 out of 10 Superman beats Hulk. 
10 out of 10 WW beats She-Hulk. 
Team 2.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty
@justknowit: The Hulks power is not limitless. he has been killed before and recently got his butt beat by zeus in pure H2H.  His biggest power feat is catching a mountain or destroying a planet maybe. Nothing that Team 2 has not matched. Nevertheless She Hulk is far outclassed here. After WW finishes her( pretty quickly i assume) she helps supes put down Hulk.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@justknowit: The Hulks power is not limitless. he has been killed before and recently got his butt beat by zeus in pure H2H.  His biggest power feat is catching a mountain or destroying a planet maybe. Nothing that Team 2 has not matched. Nevertheless She Hulk is far outclassed here. After WW finishes her( pretty quickly i assume) she helps supes put down Hulk.
if we assume this is the 'stronger than 100 athlete wonder woman' then she hulk has a chance otherwise
@PunkMastaFlex said:
team 2 without a problem.
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
this 
@justknowit:  
actaully doomsday gets stronger the more he fights like the dragon ball sayans
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WindCloud

Either Supes or WW can solo both the greens.

Hulku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hulku

I get so annoyed by all the people who say supes and ww "stomp" or "win in a matter of seconds". it's one thing to think they'll win, but to let your bias get so much in the way of your knowledge (if any) of the hulk just ain't fair. NOBODY short of a celestial being could beat the hulk in a matter of seconds. I really wonder how you guys picture superman beating him in "seconds". well with that said, I know next to nothing about wonderwoman, and not much about she-hulk. I do know however that this would be a very brutal fight, which no one would get out of without getting badly hurt. like that doomsday comparison, if superman beat hulk he'd probably have to go into a coma afterwards lol. remember wwh hulk is ridiculously strong. in fact, if it wasn't for the weaker she-hulk I'd say team 1 takes it but I don't know enough about the women heroes to make that judgment.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fetts

Hhhmm. Maybe if team 1 were bloodlusted they'd have a chance. But even then I still would probably give it to Team 2. 

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MzombieX
@pooty said:

@turoksonofstone said:

7 out of 10 Superman beats Hulk. 10 out of 10 WW beats She-Hulk. Team 2. 

Overall I agree with the reasoning here.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

I believe I would have to say that Superman and Wonder Woman have the advantage of both speed and flight in this fight.  There is also the fact that Superman can attack both opponents from a distance with his heat vision, or ice breath.  Wonder Woman is also a very skilled fighter, and Superman has had some training from Batman in the past.  Wonder Woman and Superman also work well together as a team, and I believe would be more organised than the other two.
silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By silverman201

Team 2
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
If they are current yes. But this Superman is featless.
justknowit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By justknowit

@DrEgonSpengler: 

Superman’s distant attack will have almost no effect on hulk because he has gone through way worse.

heat vision hulk has survived a planet exploding and sentry’s atomic punches which if i quote from world war hulk the heat and energy that sentry get when he moves is the same as a million exploding suns and that’s during the whole fight each punch a sun to the face and the hulk did fine.

Then his ice breath would almost do nothing when hulk get angry enough because gamma radiation starts to come of his body which is very hot he would melt his way through supermen breathe

then superman’s super breathe when he blow would be nothing compared to black bolts voice which if i quote correctly he can destroy a city with a whisper, yeah I’d like to see superman whisper a city to oblivion but black bolt can and when he yells can destroy   a plant yet hulk if i recall beat his ass.

And superman isn’t the only one with distant attacks hulk has his seismic clap and his gamma explosion

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Either Superman or WW solos

justknowit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By justknowit

and plus everyone that is saying team 2 isn’t even giving cold hard facts this is called the sups mentality when everyone thinks superman can win any fight I’ve seen people say he can beat goku that’s just dumb, and also people think he can beat sentry no no he can reason why and fact why is sentry can control light and energy he can turn the sky black by blocking the sun’s rays taking away superman’s power and then ripping him apart so this is to u superman , super fans facts r facts and superman is not the strongest ever was and the hulk vs. superman comic was done on popular vote so it wasn’t even run through a think process on who is actually stronger. so i think if u cant explian why he could win then i feel ur comments dont count because ur makeing ur answer like my 7 year little sister "just cuz" isnt an answer

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By sa5m
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Team 2 as explained above.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@_slim_ said:
Team 2
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@justknowit
Superman is (as you would agree I hope) thousands of times faster than Hulk and his strength (as you would also agree I hope) is far far stronger than Hulk's base strength , coupld with his far superior reactions means he can deliver hundreds of punches stronger than Hulk's (base) most powerful before Hulk can even react , if Superman were to take it slow and build Hulk's aner up he could be in trouble but at the end of the day Superman is just too fast and too strong for Hulk to handle. 

As for She-Hulk same applies but on a greater scale due to her being inferior to Hulk.  

Same applies if WW were to do this but on a lesser scale due to being inferior to Supes. 

If we take out the aspect of a solo , and let's say it goes guy vs guy,girl vs girl.  

It would be the same concept but quicker , with WW finishing first then Hulk having to face two opponents who are both stronger and faster than him.  

Supes will be stronger and faster than any opponent Hulk has ever faced , to say Hulk has the ability to not only survive the first ten seconds where theoretically he could recieve thousands of the strongest punches he's ever recieved but to go above and beyon that and win the fight is wishful thinking.  

I myself prefer Marvel to DC , and prefer the Hulk fam to the Superfam , but to stay on the side of logic I have to yield that there just too fast and too strong.
Avatar image for justsomecoolguy
justsomecoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By justsomecoolguy
@pooty

what r u talking about i can quote book that say so go to ur closes barns and nobles and pick up a marvel

Encyclopedia

the hulks power i pretty much limitless , and superman’s isnt , and if he wants to get stronger he would have to get closer to the sun but in the comic and movie superman got to close to the sun killing him because his cells turned into energy destroying superman so superman has a limit hulk knows no limit, and their is a few things that superman cant do which is hulk can contain the level of energy that superman would die at, supermans cell aren’t as strong as hulk its a fact supermans cell die at a certain level of to much energy hulks cells dont he can harness the high levels of energy into a explosion superman just die wow real super and if ur wonder when this happened when superman dies from an over does it the movie "all-star superman"

so any other questions about what hulk can do and superman cant :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(comics)

http://www.hulkcomicpage.com/custom.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/53765

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty
@justsomecoolguy: don't quote books. show it in actual feats. Those post you are quoting are edited by fans. Anyone can write what they want. Plus on panel feats mean more than fan pages. Hulk has been killed. Hulk was beaten by Zeus. Where was his limitless strength then?  Also it says he has the "potential" for limitless strength. Meaning he can but has yet to reach that point. Also his power is based off his rage. There is no such thing as infinite rage. You get mad. You go into the "red zone of anger" or "snap". And after awhile you just pass out. infinite rage does not exist. All star superman is not canon. When superman lives in the sun he becomes superman 1,000,000( i think thats what he's called) he's basically a god at that point.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By demifiend
@WindCloud said:
Either Supes or WW can solo both the greens.
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
there
justsomecoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By justsomecoolguy
@CaptainRodgers
the hulk has fought foes that have had super speed before and has won because when in a state of superspeed the person takes alot of energy to stop and redirect his momentum this is that classic move when the guy super hero or villain put out his hand and catches the speedster in his fist, also seen in doomsday vs JL the flash is as fast if not fatser then superman all doomsday had to do is put out his hand thats why superman doesnt speed someone to death cuz its to risky like when superman fought darkside and superman did his tornado laser beam attack fucking up darkside but the darkside put out his hand and then beat the shit out of superman and supergirl had to save him and take over, the hulk has used his earthquake attack to stop super speed on land and his clap to knock people out of the air so speed isnt the winning factor. 

also the hulk might not start off as strong as superman but he cant kill the hulk in second because the durability of hulks body, so to think superman would win in secounds and hulk not put up a fight is in fact wishful thinking. 

this mans power is to move particles through space that means he can also seperate atoms, hulks body is so dense that his beam thats can destroy a plant with ease cant break down hulk. this comic also rules out heat vision

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Equonox

Supes solos.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Straight-Fire

Superman solos Wonder Woman solos spite

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Supes and WW in seconds via speedblitz and superior strength, deal with it Hulk fanboys.

tenavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tenavis
@god_spawn said:
Supes and WW in seconds via speedblitz and superior strength, deal with it Hulk fanboys.
Morals off, yes.

Morals on, they still win, but take a comic book or two to do it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@tenavis said:
@god_spawn said:
Morals off, yes.  Morals on, they still win, but take a comic book or two to do it.
True, it will turn more into a slug fest with morals on.
justsomecoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By justsomecoolguy
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supes solos 
Wonder Woman solos

justsomecoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By justsomecoolguy
@god_spawn
like i put before speed would make him slow faster and morals off if so starts off hulk stronger superman moral off or on can't kill the hulk
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@justsomecoolguy: Lol
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty
@justsomecoolguy: you said Supes would burn out his cells. no he can live in the sun indefinitely. What is Hulks greatest strength feat? Why was Sentry able to expend all his energy? Why was Zeus able to beat Hulk down? Hulks strength has never been shown infinite.
Johnslamby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Johnslamby

team 2 cause wonder women would beat she-hulk and then she would help s-man
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Superman and Wonder Woman win this easy.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WindCloud

Too many Hulk fanboys on here.....can't seem to handle the truth.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ssejllenrad

Yo Hulk fanboys! Do the asteroid feat! I know you love that! :D

@justsomecoolguy said:

@god_spawn: like i put before speed would make him slow faster and morals off if so starts off hulk stronger superman moral off or on can't kill the hulk

WTF!?!?!?

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Skyfire

Superman vs Hulk would take awhile,but Wonder Woman should dispatch She Hulk relatively easy and assist Superman bringing down Hulk.
Team two Wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#48  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Superman or Wonder Woman solo.

Hulku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hulku

I wanna point something really important out. please read all fans of team 2.

theoretically superman moves fast as hell, and could punch the hulk a thousand times the hardest hulk's ever been hit, and fly around him fighting, doing a whole comic book's worth of fighting in a few blinks of an eye. in theory yes, as you guys haven't failed to mention. but when does superman actually do this? comic book writers just don't write him that way. they simply talk about it or demonstrate it once in a while in some random impressive feat. but not in fights. substitute doomsday for the hulk. soops didn't use his speed. was he being moral? i doubt it. so assume he would fight the hulk like that. or even better, assume he would fight him the way he did in marvel vs dc. just ignore the actual fight. it was lame, misrepresentative of the hulk, and obviously a result of superman's reputation and fan expectations. 

so switch doomsday back to the hulk. they would do just this: trade blows, over and over again. superman would use his heat vision and icy breath and they would do nothing. trust any hulk fan whey they tell you that stuff like that would just tickle him. the hulk would gradually get madder, hitting superman much harder and causing more widespread havoc. superman would become desperate and try some fancy blows like dropping him from the sky, swinging him into a building, dropping a mountain on him. but stuff like this wouldn't kill wwh. by this time hulk would be much stronger than doomsday and he would knock supes into a coma. by the time hulk has to face wonder woman she probably can't hurt him. 

now, even though I'm a hulk fan and I am biased, I'm not saying this is exactly how it would pan out. no one knows what a writer will feel like doing on a given day. in fact, I'll admit that team 2 has the theoretical advantage as I've said, but in a more real comic book fight, I honestly think that a writer would have the fight begin more like the way I described it. then because of fanbase and supie being the flagship character, he's probably win. however in a more fair comic, and one that authentically takes into account the history of the characters, including the reduced way that superman actually fights and the incredible power that world war hulk has, hulk would get smashed up himself, but still beat superman to a pulp. that's how i see it. and that's how a moral future deserves to see it when look back in the annals of comic book history.

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By silverman201
@Hulku

Just because a character doesn't fight using all there abilities does not mean they can not as Superman has displayed super human combat speeds many times, it's the same way a character like Thor is only written to use one of his better abilities such a god blast or energy absorption every few years otherwise even in a simple fight like Thor vs Hulk, the hulk would have no chance at all of winning but writers play down characters to make a story. On comic vine we can just ignore this as it's not a comic book fight its how the fight could go down if the characters were fighting to the best of there abilities. 

When has Superman not used super speed against Doomsday in a fight as i can recall alot of times he used it such as to vibrate threw Doomsdays attacks and during there first fight Doomsday was mentioned as moving at incredible speeds blitzing everyone so it's safe to say they fought at some form of super speed during there fight. Ice breathe may not do much but he could slow him down for a moment and using it in super breathe will atleast blow hulk flying away if used at the right angle so its not completly useless, and heat vision has worked on the Hulk before though it didn't outright kill him just hurt him such as when a weakened Gladiator was fighting the Hulk it dug straight threw him though hulk eventually overpowered him. But if heat vision was directed at the skull he could atleast knock out the hulk or destroy his brain (though that would have to be a morals of Superman).  

The reason Hulk would lose to Superman is mainly because of his sheer versatility though if you took most of Superman's powers away and only left him with his strength and durability the hulk would eventually win. But in a fight with all powers, morals off and no CIS or PIS the hulk cant beat someone who can think and operate inbetween nanoseconds.