bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By bible_reader
@blacharrt said:
" I have to say it's possible for both teams to win.  I definitely give the edge of the fight to Storm and Jean combo.  Not counting the PIS moments with magneto as a supervillian.  With instance of Storm with Cable and Rachel Summers, from those two match ups you can tell that they could easily kill or overload the Hulk taking him out of the fight.  it's happened on more than one occassion. With a combination of electircal manipulation and telekinesis they could possibly completely regress him to a clamer state. With the instance with rachel and storm they were able to amp her powers into a hyperstorm which was global, Jean on an okay day could put rachel TK abilities to shame. Storm could definitely take out magneto by herself, but amped it could be an instant ko. Storm has the fastest reaction time out of the bunch. Storm has the best energy detection out of the bunch as well.  Given them the advantage.  Not to mention Telepathic Cloaking, and better team work from the girls. "
Storm's reaction time can be above average, but can't be compare to magneto's multiple times above average as what is always stated in magneto's official bios for he usses his power of magnetism to boost up his physical capabilities and even demonstrated his reaction speed to a speed blitz like northstar. unless you ave scans that supports your claim then no questions ask. Storm can produce high voltage of electricity, but magneto control's electricity a lot better than her,  ( Uncanny X-Men #104, Uncanny X-Men #150). Storm may had shown global scale, but like what he demonstrated on above's scale above, e can use the entire magnetic force of the planet itself which is a lot more than global scale demonstration of power. Jean may have telekinetic powers but she's having trouble lifting really heavy objects(on some occasion, even racheal as well) she hasn't  even demonstrated lifting a 100 ton object with ease. Her mind rape capabilities is not enough for magneto demonstrated his will is his greatest defense against psychic attacks. He also demonstrated jamming jean powers at fatal attractions. Telepathic cloaking? magneto control's entire electromagnetic spectrum, he even demonstrated ability to turn himself completely invisible   Vision and the Scarlet Witch miniseires Vol. 1 #4. He has battle the tam of xmen many times. most of the time if xavier doesn't do something, the xmen team(which includes storm and jean)shall lose. that's already a proof of magneto dominance against the two ladies (if juean grey has not phoenix power) magneto's reaction time, his force field, even his control to ferrous substance in the blood and bio-electric activity of the body which he can do in an instant are reasons why the two ladies are defenseless. his brilliant tactics and strategy are the main reason why the two ladies can't win against magneto
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By marvellover1
@bible_reader:  Even without the phoenix force jean was still an omega level mutant, her tk is at one of the most powerful from the other mutants, whens shes focused she is able to lift extremely high masses, i believe team 1 have this, but you stated jean is not able to lift heavy objects when she really is, whilst in control also she has proven many times shes more powerful than rachel summers.
bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By bible_reader
@marvellover1 said:
" @bible_reader:  Even without the phoenix force jean was still an omega level mutant, her tk is at one of the most powerful from the other mutants, whens shes focused she is able to lift extremely high masses, i believe team 1 have this, but you stated jean is not able to lift heavy objects when she really is, whilst in control also she has proven many times shes more powerful than rachel summers. "
yup, when she focused while magneto's not that focused to lift heavy things. like what I mentioned before even jean's psychic power was jammed by magneto for he controls ENTIRE electro magnetic spectrum
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#154  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@bible_reader said:

" @AgeofHurricane:  HUH? LOL check you previous post, you are the one who mentioned that, it's clearly written in you previous post. You are the one who cant read post properly, read all of your post again

by the way I am still waiting for your proof mentioning storm has a dimensional scale powers. Being a tool to heal a dimension is not a dimensional scale power, like what I said show me your proof.  

by the way, can you check the scan below. read what mentioned about her supposed to be limitless and what magneto did to the magnetic force of the planet

@Storm Calling:

here's your proof  

@Stormcell:  

No Caption Provided
if this happens at 616(this is from uncanny xmen issue 112), then that answer's your question about canon proof that magneto poses global scale without any help 

if you'll check it, it mentioned magneto strikes shaping the magnetic forces of the EARTH ITSELF created a bottle effect around phoenix. 

and you mentioned we already know magneto has no defense against Storm's attack, can you now show any proof about what you mentioned. as far as I know in any scenario where storm uses wind attacks against magneto, magneto always grab what ever he can grab to throw at her to disrupt her.  

@Stormcell said:

" @bible_reader:  Magneto is not going to be able to manipuate the bioelectic activity in Storm's body. Sorry. Her control over electricity superceeds his big time and she has much more powerful electrical feats.   

It was already proven that magneto has greater control of electricity over storm, over and over and over again. By the way, even storm can produce much more powerful electrical volts over magneto, control of electricity will always be upon magneto 

@Stormcell

said: 

@bible_reader:  Thing is, she can do all of this while on the inside of Jean's force-field where he will not be able to reach her with his powers..

Oh yah? then how come that didn't even happen once, magneto was even able to grab all of the xmen's members iron in their blood.  

@IcePrince_X said:

" Magneto can be truly be fatal as well as with Hulk being on his side.  Granting no morals on... Jean and Storm can very well take care of these guys. Jean is the master of holding back my powers and Storm is only on constant check with hers... now, if the ladies break lose... I don't think Magneto can take that. "

check the scan above, jean didn't hold back her powers, she's even using phoenix force, but what happen.      I am not using the scan above to debate that magneto can win against jean with phoenix force for I know that phoenix force is far more powerful, but since the discussion is jean without phoenix force and storm against magneto and hulk, I'll state it once again, magneto shall solo the two ladies "
Ok now your coming off as an idiot, "being a tool"? you don't even know what happened and your already making statements about her being a "tool" please explain to me how using your powers to heal an entire dimension is not using your powers on a dimensional scale? yet again it's clear you don't know how to read post's i already posted a link to The Feat Of Storms Power's thread and obviously you ignored it or couldn't read it properly as usual.(
http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/the-feat-of-storms-powers/92-389217/?)

About that omega level/alpha thing...did i say you denied magneto being one of the most powerful alphas? i don't think so i was only pointing it out and you asked me to show you some proof.....how can you ask me to show you some proof when you posted a truckload of scans about what he can do? yet again not reading yours and others posts properly, i only showed that scan of Storm because i wanted to fully show that the writers themselves have already stated what she could possibly be one day but i haven't seen them do it for Magneto.

And for that scan you showed? PLEASE, Phoenix already defeated galactus, Jean was in the early stages of using it's power so she was bound to have problems while using it and the rest? PIS.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By blacharrt
@bible_reader:  I've posted several scans of what i was talking about on the Magneto vs. Storm thread, i'm not repeating  that.  Also you probably want to make sure that the scans you are picking up off of the magneto Feats thread is actually canon. Its been shown on panel one on one  magneto against storm she can react fast enough to flash freeze him to which magneto consented that fact. Also the scans where you posted Magneto throwing storm's lighting, Storm had three opportunity to kill magneto and each time hesitated in that comic.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Storm Calling
@bible_reader: Stormcell is gonna eat you alive when he gets back. LOL
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Aqua11500
@bible_reader:  

Like what I said, I really appreciate that you informed me that storm can bed light. It is so wonderful for me which lack the knowledge before that storm can bend light is now able to understand that she can bend light. But like what I stated, I am still waiting for proof. I am also waiting proof that jean grey without the phoenix force solos and won against magneto.

I have to find the issue where she did bend the light around her to make herself invisible.Proof that Phoenix can solo Mags?there needs not to be proof.She is freaking Jean Grey.and i want proof and cannon scans unlike this crap  you've posted showing me that Magneto could solo these two ladies. Magneto is a top tier villain,he is X-mens arch nemesis.Of course he's going to be written as a team breaker,regardless looking at all 3 of there abilities, it is in both of these women's power set to counter or kick his ass. 

If they work together,then i don't see Magneto triumphing.They are some THE strongest X-men characters and some of the most powerful mutants in the world.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Aqua11500

and the problem that i am having with bible_reader is that he seems to miscrew information,and then when corrected by multiple people still goes on as if he is right.I only jumped in this debate when he said Magneto has better control over electricity than Storm does,which is false because he doesn't have near as much as the astonishingly and lengthy electrical feats Storm does,nor is that one of his primary powers. 

He basically flat out said that Mags had better control over electricity,when in fact Storm has shown much more fine tune control with her abilities,sometimes on a molecular level.It's like he brings up the fact that Mags used Storm's powers against her means that he can out do her in that department.First of all it was a surprise attack,she didn't know he was going to filter her bolts and re-direct it at her, even then she still tried to wrest control over her lightning.Besides the fact that scan was 30 something years ago,Storm is waaay past that.I don't think that'd work nowadays if he tried that on her ;because Storm is just about immune to the affects of the elements and shows better control. 

Storm had at least two chances to drop Magneto, had she not held back..3 actually. 

1.She created a vacuum around him and smacked a huge tornado on him. 
2.She could have flash frozen him down to the marrow had she not held back,which resulted in him becoming a super conductor 
.lol then she could have slit his throat while he was asleep,but she was hesitant and unsure.I personally feel like the only reason so many people are discrediting Storm here and giving it all to Magneto is: because some of the energies they can control go hand in hand and are similar if not the same,and also the fact that he has dropped the whole X-men team several occasions(but of course because he is a major villain) and he is to be older than Ororo,so naturally more experience.but there are bigger parts that come into play here. Storm if not holding back has just as many capabilities and opportunities of taking Mags down,just as he has of her.That is my point,and it will not, cannot be changed. There is so much evidence, scans and proof that shows she has the pure raw power it is well within her ability.and please don't get me started on the number of things Phoenix could possibly do to Eric,and this is with or without PF.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By marvellover1

Team 2.

rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By rayn1984

What bible_reader didn't mention is Chris Claremonth and J. shooter wrote that Magneto shapes the magnetic forces of Earth Itself. I believfe we can all understand English here. The word "itself" itself is a simple english word that all of us can understand. Magneto shall need an incredible act to beat Jean Grey in issue 112 for she has energies of Phoenix. There are also no indication that Jean Grey of issue 112 is weaker thatn How he is in issue 105 till issue 108. That is one proof that Magneto can perform planetary scale if not global scale. In issue 107-108 Jean Grey with Phoenix  Force deals with entire imperial guards of Shiar, and in issue 105, she deals with Firelord, a former herald of Galactus. But Magneto was able to beat Jean Grey with Phoenix by draining her life-energy. It was also witte that Magneto is fighting back, until Jean Grey which losses power. He defeateed her together with the other members of X-men.

If this debate is just about Magneto and Hulk against Storm and Jean Grey with out PF, team one shall win, no questions ask. Combat experience, knowledge, reaction speed and even area of manipulation all of these are in Magneto's side.

wolverine1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the world of you bullish Magnus fails to kill the two alone?