#1 Edited by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

So me and a friend of mine were talking about Marvel battles when he comes up with an idea, Hulk and Juggernaut with major upgrades. So we throw a few on both of them: Symbiotes, their Fear Itself Hammers, and Power Cosmic. I wanted to add Lantern Rings but my friend didn't want to cross over except for fights.

Since my friend said pretty much no one in Marvel can stand against 1 of them with all those, let alone both, that the only guys who'd be able to really take them on is in DC (which I haven't really gotten into to be honest). We decided on throwing them against the Lanter Corps (I only know that Green is Willpower, Yellow is Fear, and Red is Hate, don't know what the others are). My friend says that the Corps would be able to trap Hulk & Juggernaut, but not be able to kill them and would take heavy losses just trapping them. Looking for others opinions!

(first time ever doing this, so sorry lol)

So after posting a few more I realized this is pretty vauge so I'm fixing it.

Place of battle: The entire Milky Way Galaxy
Time of battle: Midnight (earth time)
Morales:

Hulk: Of course proving he's strongest.
Juggernaut: Just blowing off steam
Lanter Corps: Trying to keep the two of them from destroying everything in their path.

Battle ends when Hulk and Juggs either incapacitate or kill Lanterns, or Lanters incapacitate or kill Hulk and capture Juggs (since with the crystal of Cyttorak he's immortal)

#2 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (48 posts) - - Show Bio

All lanterns corps there's too many ......blue black white green orange purple red yellow

#3 Posted by Pr0metheus (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

Orange/Black/White could all potentially solo. Althrough i dont know the Power Cosmics actual power so i could be completely wrong.

If you do include Orange/White in all the lanterns i believe that the lanterns should win depending on the power cosmics power without taking to many losses.

#4 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it took the destruction of the universe and the destruction of the concept of death to defeat the black lanterns. Soooooooooo... Can Hulk and Juggernaut do that?

#5 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns

#7 Edited by Pr0metheus (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen548: Oh well if that is it do they both have it? or does one have it?

If one has it i think they will take substantial losses trying to capture them (Although i dont see how Red/Black is agreeing to not attempt to kill)

If they both have it they probably win.

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns still. Trion Juggernaut would be better than any of these terrible "upgrades" you've given them besides the hammers.

#9 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus both Hulk and Juggernaut have the Power Cosmic

@beautifulrevery: the Symbiote I admit is a bit bad but how exactly is getting the same power as Galactus terrible?

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (6429 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the Fear Itself Hammers have the same powers as Mjolnir? Cause those + Power cosmic = mass energy drain from all the rings, (Red ring makes Hulk unstoppable) and then they stomp. Also it prevents Juggernaut and Hulk from getting BFR'd, and Juggs, depending on the version is literally impossible to beat without BFR. I give it to the team.

#11 Posted by Pr0metheus (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen548: they win only white lanterns/guardians and larfreeze would put up a fight and not a good one

#12 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

All the hammers did (as far as I could tell) is give each of their weilders incredible physical power. The Thing (who, in my opinion, is the weakest of the power class Marvel Characters) managed to nearly kill Red Hulk literally with little to no difficulty. Just from stomping the ground and yelling "DIE" Thing managed to level several city blocks and buildings. Juggernaut was barely beaten because by getting the hammer he became another beings avatar so the Demon who gives him his powers took them away and gave them to Colossus, and even then Colossus with Juggs power barely won. Hulk managed to decimate Dracula and his entire army, and in the process leveling most of Transylvania. The only reason he lost his powers was because he destroyed his own hammer when he thought he was about to kill Betty.
So no special powers, but beyond god level strength for both of them.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a little surprised so ok Hulk and Juggernaut getspower cosmic but to what degree. Does he get as much power as Galactus, because thats going to be pretty damn hard to stop unless entire entities and real big hitters from the team get involved, 2 fed Galactus with additional power running around is a pretty scary concept.

#14 Posted by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus both Hulk and Juggernaut have the Power Cosmic

@beautifulrevery: the Symbiote I admit is a bit bad but how exactly is getting the same power as Galactus terrible?

You're making them both as powerful as Galactus or as his heralds? One would be overkill. The other essentially useless against the entirety of the lanterns. Either way neither of them have any knowledge or ability on how to use the PC for one.

Also, Trion Juggernaut could conceivably solo given years of time if he were in this fight. No lantern has the stuff to take him down and his reality breaking punches could easily plow through their constructs. Plus he is the very definition of invulnerable.

Hulk would last quite a while but he is out of his league here.

#15 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen548: What planets core? read my question again man.

#16 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack:

Ah I missed the concept of death part, I saw the destruction of the universe. I meant that Juggernaut (being unstoppable and indestructible) would just charge through any planets core, blow it up and kill everyone there. I'm pretty sure with his hammer & the Power Cosmic he'd be able to take out a few at a time till everything was gone.

#17 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm spoiler alert but.........

Sinestro took control of parallax at the end of the wofl arc....... He solos. And kyle and his new guardians are pretty powerful..... With kyle being space jesus now and all.

#18 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery:

Admittingly I've never heard of or seen Trion Juggernaut, how powerful is he?

#19 Posted by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery:

Admittingly I've never heard of or seen Trion Juggernaut, how powerful is he?

with the entirety of the power of the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak(1/8th of an aspect of Cytorrak's power) he shattering reality itself with his punches. That is Trion Juggernaut. Invulnerable and breaks reality.

#20 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the hammers, Thor beat the crap out of these dudes. I thought upgrades ment like trion juggs and wb hulk

#21 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: so pretty overpowered huh? Love it when my favorite characters become like that. kinda sucks I hadn't heard of him before hand though. When I looked on google for pics of him the art looked a little old, which might explain why I hadn't heard of him beforehand, i've only read a few comics :/

#22 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: Actually Thor took Thing by surprise having Mjolnir tear through his body from behind, and Thing is the weakest of the power characters imo. And the only way he beat Hulk was by sending him into he atmosphere and into Transylvania, which didn't even hurt Hulk but took so much out of Thor that he collapsed.
Sorry I sound a bit like a jackass with that answer, not my intention

#23 Posted by ShadowHuntR (392 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: There's nothing ''invulnerable'' in comics. Unless you are talking about TOAA and the Presence.

And shattering reality isn't a good feat. Modern Superman has done it without being amped and Superboy Prime as well.

#24 Edited by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowhuntr

:

But Superman is the guy who NEEDS every ability to be able to do anything (imo he's the cheapest comic character out there, like Ichi in Bleach since he has to have everyone's powers as well), where Juggernaut and Hulk only have their brute strength to rely on (though Juggs gets his power from a Demon, so mystical power as well and if I recall Superman is weak against magic?) I've never been much of a DC fan, but I know better than to pair anyone up against Sups because he ALWAYS wins without any difficulty whatsoever.

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowhuntr

:

But Superman is the guy who NEEDS every ability to be able to do anything (imo he's the cheapest comic character out there, like Ichi in Bleach since he has to have everyone's powers as well), where Juggernaut and Hulk only have their brute strength to rely on (though Juggs gets his power from a Demon, so mystical power as well and if I recall Superman is weak against magic?) I've never been much of a DC fan, but I know better than to pair anyone up against Sups because he ALWAYS wins without any difficulty whatsoever.

He doesn't always wins,seems you don't read much comics with him...exist many stories where he took a beating. Do you know he have died??

Doomsday defeated him.

The Elite defeated him.

Gog defeated him

Cyborg Superman defeated him.

Imperiex defeated him.

Hulk is another character that is chapest...due rage and strength can break magic,is immune to TP,immune to matter manipulation,can survive of anything,can destroy worlds with a gamma blast from his body....

You didn't establisehed any rules (I know is your first time) so I pick up some character from the eight corps to take them

White Lantern Kyle Rayner

New 52 Larfleeze (Living Battery)
Deathstorm

Mogo

Yellow Lantern Superboy Prime

#26 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

very hard fight indeed

#27 Posted by comic_book_fan (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

the lanterns but without bfr juggernaut and hulk would do ok for a while.

#28 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

the lanterns but without bfr juggernaut and hulk would do ok for a while.

Jugs and Hulks are amped with the Power cosmic, so don't think they can be BFR'd.

#29 Edited by dondave (33519 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns

#30 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze solos.

#31 Posted by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Just Green alone has 3600 Lanterns. Larfleeze can spam as many minions as he wants because he has unlimited energy now that he's his own battery. Black Lanterns can kill them with a touch by just sending in Nekron.

#32 Posted by Juiceboks (7504 posts) - - Show Bio

As vague as the OP is, I strongly believe that they aren't clearing. At all. Nekron and Swamp Thing are just two characters they have absolutely no way of defeating. Add EVERY other lantern in the mix and they stand no chance.

#33 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen548 said:

@shadowhuntr

:

He doesn't always wins,seems you don't read much comics with him...exist many stories where he took a beating. Do you know he have died??

Doomsday defeated him.

The Elite defeated him.

Gog defeated him

Cyborg Superman defeated him.

Imperiex defeated him.

Hulk is another character that is chapest...due rage and strength can break magic,is immune to TP,immune to matter manipulation,can survive of anything,can destroy worlds with a gamma blast from his body....

You didn't establisehed any rules (I know is your first time) so I pick up some character from the eight corps to take them

White Lantern Kyle Rayner

New 52 Larfleeze (Living Battery)
Deathstorm

Mogo

Yellow Lantern Superboy Prime

I'll admit I haven't read a single DC comic, because of Superman. I watched the show all the time as a kid and seeing him win every time, even against Darkseid who's supposed to be godlike, just got really old. A few of my friends like DC and of course their favorite is Superman, so whenever we talk superheros or pair ups they start throwing out every single way Sups would win without even getting a scratch. The only reason I would read DC is for Lobo, my friend tell me he's pretty much evil Jesus of DC. I was not aware he's died O.o
The only one I recognize on there is Doomsday ^^;

Yeah hulk is the cheapest in Marvel, that's why my favorite is Juggs. All he really has even with Cyttorak's crystal is pure raw strength, take away the crystal and he's done.

The second one looks kinda funny, but I'm gonna guess he's a badass? And is that fourth one a goddamn planet green lantern?

#34 Edited by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Why raging on Hulk for only one person? How is Hulk cheap if he can't even fly, he's not fast... He's just one of the most durable bricks that can become stronger the more he rages and that's it. Please don't ram on characters because you disagree with 1 person.

As for the OP, IIRC, Worthy Juggernaut was unbeatable and many ways of BFR were tried, but i may need to re-read the issues.

#35 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns slaughter

#36 Posted by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns, far too many. The White, Black and Orange could potentially solo.

As for the rest of the Corps, they'd still take it but it wouldn't be as easy. If BFR was restricted, then you'd have a real battle.

#37 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

BFR? (still technically new so...)

#38 Edited by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen548:

Battle-Field Removal.

This is an easy way for any Lantern to beat either of these two brutes. They could create a giant metal cube around them and toss them into space for example.

#39 Posted by Fallen548 (104 posts) - - Show Bio