#1 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

If you ask me this battle here is one that well end in destroying arth lol

#2 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it a possibility that they may be squashed and used to wipe up dirt off the cement

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doomsday and Despero can win here. I know Doomsday is strong enough to take down The Hulk and Despero and Juggernaut would be a hell of a fight.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 00:16:51

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk and juggernaut SMASH.

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"Is it a possibility that they may be squashed and used to wipe up dirt off the cement"

yep. nothing can stop the hulk and juggernaut together.

#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno i've seen them all wipe the floor with a team except juggs and despero but i don't read much juggs and i've heard despero solod the JLA so i think Despero and Doomsday can take it

If im right then despero has telepathinc powers enough to goe head to head with MM so he could beat Juggs

#7 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldnt be so quick yto put Hulk don vs Doomsday.Maybe in soem incarnations yes. But I do pbelieve Mindless Hulk would make Doomsday swallow his own teeth.

#8 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"I wouldnt be so quick yto put Hulk don vs Doomsday.Maybe in soem incarnations yes. But I do pbelieve Mindless Hulk would make Doomsday swallow his own teeth. "

No he wouldn't depending on the doomsday if it's hunter prey doomsday then no hulk is going to win he'll evolve to whatever hulks got and is stronger than the strongest incarnation of the hulk Maestro

#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday and Despero for the win. Doomsday beat superman and Despero beat superman and captain marvel. Also if doomsday knocks off juggernaut helmet it is over despero uses psionics juggernaut weakness. And like always doomsday wipes the floor with hulk.

#10 Posted by JackJack390 (780 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#12 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackjack390: He made this 6 years ago why would he answer you ?

#13 Posted by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackjack390 The user hasn't posted in over 4 years. He's not going to reply to you.

#14 Posted by JackJack390 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I really don't know but I was just was frustrated to see colossus here

#15 Edited by JackJack390 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I didn't look at his profile I was just frustrated to see Colossus here