#1 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

A battle betwixt the avengers themselves.

They are as they were portrayed in the MOVIE.

It is a battle until the opposing side has been incapacitated.

1 hour of preparation time.

Occurs in an abandoned city, but can move on.

COMMENCE!!!!

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming Cap is close to Emil in Incredible Hulk, he could try to dodge and entertain the Hulk without the shield, giving him to Thor who would blitz IM, easily end him, and then move on to Hulk. He would throw the shield as strong as he throws hi hammer, incapacitating the Hulk for a while, long enough to land a gigantic lightning on him and then throw Mjolnir just to make sure

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10450 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Hulk solo's

#5 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: I want to agree

#6 Posted by Floopay (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor will wreck Iron Man in my opinion. Blonsky did very well against the Hulk, and he didn't have a shield that could absorb all the Hulk's force. I think Iron Man's best bet would be to take out Captain America first, if he can do that then the team might stand a chance. However, Thor's feats from both movies make him a pretty rough contender. This is my breakdown to be honest:

Captain America is probably the weak link of all 4 characters, but has the potential to hold off Iron Man or Hulk for at least a little while.

Thor has the obvious versatility advantage, and he is just as strong/durable as the Hulk. I believe he is the strongest competitor.

Iron Man can beat Captain America, but can only hold his ground until he is defeated against Thor.

Hulk could potentially beat Thor or Captain America, but I think Thor would beat him in the long run.

I think team 2 will take this in the end though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Thanks for posting,

Your friend, troller

#8 Posted by Excast (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Thor and Captain America.

Iron Man and Captain America are the weak links here. Thor would eventually crush Iron Man and the Hulk shouldn't have much trouble with Captain America. That basically leaves Hulk fighting Thor. At that point, Thor can just fly around zapping the Hulk. It might take awhile, but if the hulk can;t reach Thor than he can't hurt him.

#9 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller said:

@Goku1fan: I want to agree

Let me tell you something I learned on this site. You don't pick a side if you created the thread. You support both of the teams or people.

#10 Posted by CaptainJ (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Ironman take this; love cap but he'll loose here.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10450 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goku1fan said:

@troller said:

@Goku1fan: I want to agree

Let me tell you something I learned on this site. You don't pick a side if you created the thread. You support both of the teams or people.

The reason behind this is that you should only be making fights that you believe either side could win. If you feel that one side automatically beats the other than you have made, in your mind, a mismatch battle and you will likely be called on it.
#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Hulk and Iron Man win here.
#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Should of gave Thor a better partner like Loki.

#14 Edited by MemphisPro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh,Hulk alone could tear captain America apart,and knowing Starks even in the movie.. Is pretty advance at thinking on his feet.. Even him flying during battle he could think of ways to stop Thor for at least for few minutes.. Till hulk gets a hold of him,and it's quite over from there.. Now hulk in the movie picked up thors hammer.. So saying that,Thor isn't a full potential.. But he has enough to knock iron man out the equation just with a hammer thunder bolt blast to his chest.. Out of commission.. Buuuut while Thor does that,hulk manages to grab Thor and repeatedly beat the buh geezus out of him.. Now Thor won't fall so easy.. But hulk gets stronger and stronger,while we are talking about movie Thor.. hulk wins in the end..

#15 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Should of gave Thor a better partner like Loki.

Loki did FANTASTIC against the Hulk already

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Should of gave Thor a better partner like Loki.

Loki did FANTASTIC against the Hulk already

Sarcasm?

#17 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: Yeah, but no one said he would fight Hulk, he could fight Iron Man. While Thor fights Hulk.

#19 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Judging from how the movie went and the relationships between those characters, that is highly unlikely.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@jeanroygrant: Judging from how the movie went and the relationships between those characters, that is highly unlikely.

I guess.

#21 Posted by MemphisPro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would smash both.. In the end,Hulk is all powerful.. Captain America Vs iron man? While Thor Vs hulk? Same ending.. Even if Steve beats Tony,which is highly possible.. And Thor gives hulk a run for his money.. Then you add captain America to it,now its Thor,Capt Vs Hulk alone? Still.. Movie hulk will eventually defeat both.. Steve couldn't handle hulk at the level he would be fighting Thor.. His strength levels would be boosted.. One punch or a elbow by mistake.. Cap is out.. Leaves Thor.. Which ends by it being a good clash.. And a long haul.. Hulk doesn't get tired either,Thor does in the movies.. Thor gets bruised up quite often too.. But said that.. In the movie hulk Vs thor.. He held ground.. So.. In the end.. Hulk still wins. Unstoppable force Vs A God with powers kinda weakened for the movie.

#22 Posted by pooty (10832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

who is the troll you're referring too? The OP name is troller but i can see why he would think this is a decent battle. It's not a stomp. The person just above your post i don't agree with but can understand where he is coming from. Private message me if you like.

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10450 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: look at some of his other posts today: here and here
#24 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

When Thor starts twirling his hammer, this won't end well for team 1. Without the civilians around he can let loose those divine winds and storms, it's really only Captain American he has to worry not to kill by accident.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (19748 posts) - - Show Bio

If thor fights intelligently he should solo. Unless iron man can get his thor buster in 1 hour....Then I guess iron man would solo.

Online
#27 Posted by ivelthebeast (10 posts) - - Show Bio

This for me is clearly a win for Hulk and Iron Man.

In the Avengers I thought Iron Man got the better of Thor. He landed the more significant strikes and used only his standard armor repulosrs. He was quicker and countered everything Thor did. At one point it even appears that Thor tries to fly away (towards Loki's direction) but is intercepted by Iron Man. Director Joss Whedon stated that Thor had really lost his temper and was seeing red by the end of the fight. He also said the fight was geared towards showing who is stronger - and since that is obviously Thor, the fight was set-up to showcase his strength close range. Having said that, Iron Man dominated every time he was in medium to long range, and dominated every time he was able to utilize a flying attack. Thor attempted several times to kill Iron Man and failed. While the extent of his powers wasn't shown, he used some of his biggest shots on Iron Man and they only annoyed him or shot him up to 475% power. Thor didn't land any real significant shots or do any real huge damage, whereas Iron Man only didn't do much visible damage because he only hit Thor in the face twice with way underpowered blows. Only at the end was he preparing his heavier duty weapons.

That was the Mark 6 armor, which was less equipped for battle then the Mark 7. The Mark 7 held a wristrocket that completely destroyed a leviathan, 92+ air to air micromissiles used to take ou Chitauri ships, air to ground missiles stored in the calf areas that when deployed from inside another leviathan completely wrecked it. Iron Man upgraded his repulsors - making them even more effective. Not to mention the new three or four beam laser munition system which now feeds off the armor's energy - resulting in a devastating, non-one off weapon. The amor was full of other weapon systems as well. It was just an all around more devastating armor. I believe the mark7 would decisively take down Thor. The mark3's punch sent average sized terrorists flying fifteen feet up fifty feet back - so I don't think Cap is even a threat close range. Cap was also hurt bad by one Chitauri gun blast while Iron Man took a ton like nothing.

Hulk was shown to be more powerful toe to toe against Thor as well. This new Hulk is even more devastating than the 2008 version - and we all saw what one punch from him can do to a super soldier. He is kind of a self-explanatory threat. He probably wouldn't be fast enough but I don't know how maneuverable Thor is mid-flight, so Hulk's power jump is something to watch anyways. He took ridiculous hits from Mjolnir and shook it off in seconds. Thor only poses a threat with his hammer's enchanted abilities - storm and etc. Even then Hulk took massive amounts of fire from tons of Chitauri ships. Hulk was able to seperate Thor from Mjolnir and had him down for the count until the F-35 showed up and distracted him.

Let's be real now, Cap is no threat. He is an excellent fighter and would be a good distractor, but one solid punch from Hulk and he is down. Iron Man would have him down with a solid one or two shots as well. One repulsor blast would have him hurt, and seeing as how Iron Man and Hulk took some huge point blank, undefended hits from Mjolnir, I don't beieve Cap's shield will do him much good. He may get some good shots in on whoever he targets first, but really I see him going down within two minutes - not to offend any Cap fan.

Thor has shown impressive attacks as well, but they wouldn't help him here. He spun his hammer so fast he just repelled frost giants like nothing, but that was only because they ahd to get in close proximity to attack- whereas Hulk can cover distance with one jump and Iron Man can fly. He drew massive lightning and destroyed terrain with it, but that rock was already crumbling badly and ready to give, as seen when they arrived. He also spent four times as long drawing lightning on earth and channeled very little through his hammer at Iron Man so that leads us to believe several things. A) The atmosphere effects his power draw. B) He canonly do such damage by slamming the hammer to earth with - Mjolnir isn't a good channel for it. It also leaves us to wonder what that would even do on solid, firm ground. When using a building as a conductor he drew massive amounts of lightning, but in this scenario Iron Man or Hulk could easily attack him. He used strong wind to overwhelm the dest firstbut the destroyer is not near as smart as Iron Man or even Hulk for that matter, and I don't remember the destroyer being super maneuverable or being able to fly.

Having said all this here's out is: I like Cap but he doesn't have a prayer - he may be a good distraction for a small period of time, but he would fall quickly. Iron Man can circle ahead and pound the enemy on earth. He may be the distraction, but he is a distraction that can put you down hard. I feel that if Thor targeted Iron Man he would quickly learn that if Tony isn't holding back, he's in for a rough fight. I will probably take much heat for saying such, but the reality is - if Iron Man can't put Thor down (and I believe he can), he can definitely at least keep him at bay until he could get help. Thor's best chance at Hulk would be to pray to Odin that his lightning does damage, because if he does beat Hulk, he will most certainly be fatigued and find himself on the short end of the stick in a battle with a fresh Iron Man. It's kind of a lose-lose anyways, because honestly Iron Man or Hulk would knock Cap aside quickly and even if Thor could destroy both one-on-one, no way in hell does he take both of them at the same time. Not a chance.

This is just my honest view of it. What do you think?

#28 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and cap should win here.

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19937 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could take on Thor for a long time, while Iron Man takes on Captain America. I think Iron Man could defeat Captain America. All he has to really do is camp in the air and fire blasts at Captain America. Hulk is durable enough to absorb/tank most of Thor's attacks while getting madder/stronger. If Hulk can take Loki, who was causing trouble for Thor, I think Hulk could at least stalemate Thor. Captain America by now would be defeated and Iron Man can assist Hulk to take down Thor.

#30 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

If Capt is anything like Blonsky, he'll be able to hold off Hulk long enough for Thor to dispose of Iron Man.

#31 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron-Man got the better of Thor? Are you stupid?! LOL, The ONLY reasn he was BARELY HANGING, was cause he was at 400%. Even at that level, he was getting torn apart. Try and picture what would happen to a normal 100% iron man. gday

#32 Posted by darktiger (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Team 1 wins

agreed only because iron man outclasses cap and is way smarter then him and can beat him in a fight then he and hulk team up on thor

#33 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

i reckon a god blast would smite thee?

#34 Posted by SpawNgengiskhaN (192 posts) - - Show Bio

If all 4 of them are as they are portrayed in the movie then in my honest opinion it would be a stalemate because I see Captain America and Iron Man getting taken out which leaves Thor and Hulk. If it is a movie version Thor then I don't think Thor could kill the Hulk and Thor isn't going to be an idiot and let the Hulk beat him to death because Thor can fly.... soo... In my honest opinion it would be a stalemate because the only ones that can fly are Tony and Thor and I don't see Tony taking Thor out so ya..

#35 Posted by ivelthebeast (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: @throughmyeyez said:

Iron-Man got the better of Thor? Are you stupid?! LOL, The ONLY reasn he was BARELY HANGING, was cause he was at 400%. Even at that level, he was getting torn apart. Try and picture what would happen to a normal 100% iron man. gday

Not at all pal. But here's how it is -you can call me dumb all you want but you yourself fail to understand simple terms. JARVIS said "400% CAPACITY" upon the power up. Capacity means "the maximum amount or number that can be received or contained" as defined. So he had four times the power backup. He wasn't "four times stronger" or anything. He just essentially had more gas in the tank. Plus - you should know that a machine simply cannot surpass maximum output. But as ridiculous as you are I will respect your statement. However, Iron Man landed his best shots and the best shot from either in the whole fight before being powered up. He used a repulsor that hit Thor's CHEST and it still clearly dazed him. Slow motion gifs show Thor actually shaking his head clear. Thor had plenty of time to react, yet instead gets kicked in the chest through a damn tree. The camera even emphasizes on the fact that he got hit so hard that he dropped Mjolnir. Thor's first reaction to that was to summon really what is his best blow -lightning. When that fails and he gets blasted back it appears that he tries to run away. If he was setting up an attack, that is just as bad because he failed again. He flies at an angle directly towards where Loki was, but Iron Man intercepts him. They don't collide - Iron Man just spears into him. Explain that? And to expand more; the lightning scene was neccessary. Casual fans or fans that didn't see Thor's solo movie wouldn't know his powers, so they showed that off. If that didn't happen however, butthurt Thor fans such as yourself would cry foul because Iron Man whooped up on him, and you would say, "Thor could've just fried him at any point". It was all for the better my friend. But I'm not finished.

Humor me - how was he getting torn apart? Do you refer to the part where Thor compressed the gauntlet with his bare hands? That is the classic Thor fan arguement. Look, Thor only did such things because he could fit his hand around the armor wrist. His punches did nothing. A full bore hammer throw from Mjolnir did nothing. So that proves my point and shows that the results were highly unlikely to be duplicated. Therefore the people saying "eventually Thor would've cracked him open like a can of sardines" are also wrong. But let me ask this: what did Tony do right after? Ohhhh right - he used that same repulsor to blast Thor in the face. That was a waaaaaaaaaaaaay underpowered repulsor blast that still stunned Thor. More significant than that is the fact that while the gauntlet was being "crushed", the performance of the armor wasn't at all hampered. The repulsor worked fine and the adhesive grenade launcher still unfolded from the wrist at the end of the fight, and it is actually not even possible to tell that it had even happened by looking at pics or pausing the video. Therefore that arguement is garbage.

Next you must refer to "getting torn up" as the headbutt sequence. Really that was for comedic effect clearly, as Tony hit him, then stould there waiting for Thor to strike back. I'll be fair though and analyze it as if it was a huge part of the fight. You think the headbutt sequence was big points for Thor? Here's why it isn't. Thor clearly has the harder head. A majority of people knew that even by just watching his solo movie. Therefore the dent was to be expected. Thor is also 200+ lbs heavier than Iron Man - so the fact that he had a ton of momentum behind his full powered shot that knocked Iron Man backwards is irrelevant. So again I will reiterrate - the dent did not effect the armor's HUD or any use of the helmet - it didn't even hurt or damage Tony inside.

Your arguements have been countered. If I missed anything let me know - because I don't see at all how Iron Man was "torn up" and your arguement about the 400% power level giving him the big help was disproven. Thanks for taking the time to reply - but you lose pal

#36 Posted by ivelthebeast (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: Thor isn't even a god in the film continuity.

#37 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ivelthebeast said:

@throughmyeyez: @throughmyeyez said:

Iron-Man got the better of Thor? Are you stupid?! LOL, The ONLY reasn he was BARELY HANGING, was cause he was at 400%. Even at that level, he was getting torn apart. Try and picture what would happen to a normal 100% iron man. gday

Not at all pal. But here's how it is -you can call me dumb all you want but you yourself fail to understand simple terms. JARVIS said "400% CAPACITY" upon the power up. Capacity means "the maximum amount or number that can be received or contained" as defined. So he had four times the power backup. He wasn't "four times stronger" or anything. He just essentially had more gas in the tank. Plus - you should know that a machine simply cannot surpass maximum output. But as ridiculous as you are I will respect your statement. However, Iron Man landed his best shots and the best shot from either in the whole fight before being powered up. He used a repulsor that hit Thor's CHEST and it still clearly dazed him. Slow motion gifs show Thor actually shaking his head clear. Thor had plenty of time to react, yet instead gets kicked in the chest through a damn tree. The camera even emphasizes on the fact that he got hit so hard that he dropped Mjolnir. Thor's first reaction to that was to summon really what is his best blow -lightning. When that fails and he gets blasted back it appears that he tries to run away. If he was setting up an attack, that is just as bad because he failed again. He flies at an angle directly towards where Loki was, but Iron Man intercepts him. They don't collide - Iron Man just spears into him. Explain that? And to expand more; the lightning scene was neccessary. Casual fans or fans that didn't see Thor's solo movie wouldn't know his powers, so they showed that off. If that didn't happen however, butthurt Thor fans such as yourself would cry foul because Iron Man whooped up on him, and you would say, "Thor could've just fried him at any point". It was all for the better my friend. But I'm not finished.

Humor me - how was he getting torn apart? Do you refer to the part where Thor compressed the gauntlet with his bare hands? That is the classic Thor fan arguement. Look, Thor only did such things because he could fit his hand around the armor wrist. His punches did nothing. A full bore hammer throw from Mjolnir did nothing. So that proves my point and shows that the results were highly unlikely to be duplicated. Therefore the people saying "eventually Thor would've cracked him open like a can of sardines" are also wrong. But let me ask this: what did Tony do right after? Ohhhh right - he used that same repulsor to blast Thor in the face. That was a waaaaaaaaaaaaay underpowered repulsor blast that still stunned Thor. More significant than that is the fact that while the gauntlet was being "crushed", the performance of the armor wasn't at all hampered. The repulsor worked fine and the adhesive grenade launcher still unfolded from the wrist at the end of the fight, and it is actually not even possible to tell that it had even happened by looking at pics or pausing the video. Therefore that arguement is garbage.

Next you must refer to "getting torn up" as the headbutt sequence. Really that was for comedic effect clearly, as Tony hit him, then stould there waiting for Thor to strike back. I'll be fair though and analyze it as if it was a huge part of the fight. You think the headbutt sequence was big points for Thor? Here's why it isn't. Thor clearly has the harder head. A majority of people knew that even by just watching his solo movie. Therefore the dent was to be expected. Thor is also 200+ lbs heavier than Iron Man - so the fact that he had a ton of momentum behind his full powered shot that knocked Iron Man backwards is irrelevant. So again I will reiterrate - the dent did not effect the armor's HUD or any use of the helmet - it didn't even hurt or damage Tony inside.

Your arguements have been countered. If I missed anything let me know - because I don't see at all how Iron Man was "torn up" and your arguement about the 400% power level giving him the big help was disproven. Thanks for taking the time to reply - but you lose pal

Your an idiot

#38 Posted by ivelthebeast (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez:

@throughmyeyez said:

@ivelthebeast said:

@throughmyeyez: @throughmyeyez said:

Iron-Man got the better of Thor? Are you stupid?! LOL, The ONLY reasn he was BARELY HANGING, was cause he was at 400%. Even at that level, he was getting torn apart. Try and picture what would happen to a normal 100% iron man. gday

Not at all pal. But here's how it is -you can call me dumb all you want but you yourself fail to understand simple terms. JARVIS said "400% CAPACITY" upon the power up. Capacity means "the maximum amount or number that can be received or contained" as defined. So he had four times the power backup. He wasn't "four times stronger" or anything. He just essentially had more gas in the tank. Plus - you should know that a machine simply cannot surpass maximum output. But as ridiculous as you are I will respect your statement. However, Iron Man landed his best shots and the best shot from either in the whole fight before being powered up. He used a repulsor that hit Thor's CHEST and it still clearly dazed him. Slow motion gifs show Thor actually shaking his head clear. Thor had plenty of time to react, yet instead gets kicked in the chest through a damn tree. The camera even emphasizes on the fact that he got hit so hard that he dropped Mjolnir. Thor's first reaction to that was to summon really what is his best blow -lightning. When that fails and he gets blasted back it appears that he tries to run away. If he was setting up an attack, that is just as bad because he failed again. He flies at an angle directly towards where Loki was, but Iron Man intercepts him. They don't collide - Iron Man just spears into him. Explain that? And to expand more; the lightning scene was neccessary. Casual fans or fans that didn't see Thor's solo movie wouldn't know his powers, so they showed that off. If that didn't happen however, butthurt Thor fans such as yourself would cry foul because Iron Man whooped up on him, and you would say, "Thor could've just fried him at any point". It was all for the better my friend. But I'm not finished.

Humor me - how was he getting torn apart? Do you refer to the part where Thor compressed the gauntlet with his bare hands? That is the classic Thor fan arguement. Look, Thor only did such things because he could fit his hand around the armor wrist. His punches did nothing. A full bore hammer throw from Mjolnir did nothing. So that proves my point and shows that the results were highly unlikely to be duplicated. Therefore the people saying "eventually Thor would've cracked him open like a can of sardines" are also wrong. But let me ask this: what did Tony do right after? Ohhhh right - he used that same repulsor to blast Thor in the face. That was a waaaaaaaaaaaaay underpowered repulsor blast that still stunned Thor. More significant than that is the fact that while the gauntlet was being "crushed", the performance of the armor wasn't at all hampered. The repulsor worked fine and the adhesive grenade launcher still unfolded from the wrist at the end of the fight, and it is actually not even possible to tell that it had even happened by looking at pics or pausing the video. Therefore that arguement is garbage.

Next you must refer to "getting torn up" as the headbutt sequence. Really that was for comedic effect clearly, as Tony hit him, then stould there waiting for Thor to strike back. I'll be fair though and analyze it as if it was a huge part of the fight. You think the headbutt sequence was big points for Thor? Here's why it isn't. Thor clearly has the harder head. A majority of people knew that even by just watching his solo movie. Therefore the dent was to be expected. Thor is also 200+ lbs heavier than Iron Man - so the fact that he had a ton of momentum behind his full powered shot that knocked Iron Man backwards is irrelevant. So again I will reiterrate - the dent did not effect the armor's HUD or any use of the helmet - it didn't even hurt or damage Tony inside.

Your arguements have been countered. If I missed anything let me know - because I don't see at all how Iron Man was "torn up" and your arguement about the 400% power level giving him the big help was disproven. Thanks for taking the time to reply - but you lose pal

Your an idiot

Weak is the man who resorts to childish names when he has been schooled. You fail to show evidence of how Thor tore Iron Man up or even how he was winning. LMFAO nice try........idiot

#39 Posted by Floopay (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@ivelthebeast:

Thor was still crushing Iron Man's Armor in the movie with his bare hands. And in his fight against the Hulk he kept smiling, and Hulk was going all out, while Thor was trying not to harm the fellow crew members onboard the SHIELD aircraft.

I dunno, I stand by my original statement on Page 1.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivel will be reported to the moderators if he continues with his 16 year old responses. Oh ya, I'll use simple mathematics to show how thor is superior to Iron Man in every way.

Thor >>> Iron Man

Iron Man <<< Thor

nuff said

#41 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

Thor is superior to Iron Man in every way.

Thor >>> Iron Man

Iron Man <<< Thor

nuff said

This, so much.

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@throughmyeyez said:

Thor is superior to Iron Man in every way.

Thor >>> Iron Man

Iron Man <<< Thor

nuff said

This, so much.

#43 Posted by Tony_Shark (458 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Thor fans should wait for the new armour :D Hopefully it's way stronger.

Anyway, this could really go either way. If Iron Man takes out Cap, then he and Hulk can team up against Thor. Thor won't be able to defend himself for too long with Hulk trying to tank him constantly, and Iron Man covering him from long range.

OR

Cap distracts Hulk, and buys Thor the time needed for him to beat Tony. Then, the Hulk MIGHT lose.

#44 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thor will wreck Iron Man in my opinion. Blonsky did very well against the Hulk, and he didn't have a shield that could absorb all the Hulk's force. I think Iron Man's best bet would be to take out Captain America first, if he can do that then the team might stand a chance. However, Thor's feats from both movies make him a pretty rough contender. This is my breakdown to be honest:

Captain America is probably the weak link of all 4 characters, but has the potential to hold off Iron Man or Hulk for at least a little while.

Thor has the obvious versatility advantage, and he is just as strong/durable as the Hulk. I believe he is the strongest competitor.

Iron Man can beat Captain America, but can only hold his ground until he is defeated against Thor.

Hulk could potentially beat Thor or Captain America, but I think Thor would beat him in the long run.

I think team 2 will take this in the end though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHc4lUaCp4[/youtube]

I don't even...

Anyway I could see Thor soloing.

#45 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Floopay (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: Okay, let me rephrase. Blonsky did very well at dodging/avoiding attacks from the Hulk...right up until the part where he decided a head-to-head confrontation was a good idea (because that was obviously an intelligent move on his part...).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#47 Posted by Fetts (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I want to see Team 2. Thor was holding back in his fight with Hulk in the movie. If he really wanted Hulk dead, he could of killed him considering the following feats. 
 
-Created a massive tornado. 
-Solo'd multiple whale ships at the same time. 
-Decimated an absolutely huge chunk of land in one strike. 
 
The only reason why he probably didn't do said feats, was because he didn't want to kill everybody on board the hellicarrier. Thor also has the advantage of speed and flight.
 
As for Captain America, he could probably hold out long enough to get help from Thor.

#48 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be realistic here, Hulk would one-shot Cap...while Thor would beat Iron Man after a slight struggle...then it's Hulk vs Thor, Thor would've spent more energy on Tony than Hulk did on Cap, So Hulk would have a slight advantage there. But when Hulk/Thor fight in comics, they usually stalemate....but more often than not Hulk emerges as the victor, Thir has gotten lucky a few times...but Hulk wins most of the fights that aren't stalemate. So I say Hulk and Tony...

#49 Posted by AlexandraWallace (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will solo all here