Hulk and Iron Man VS Superman and Batman

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper: doesn't matter if its non canon or not, that is what superman will do when they will fight. supes will blidz him,, but that will not put him down.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i change my mind. now seeing that this is n52 supes and not the pre crisis version of him, i think hulk/ironmen wins

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Not really. He just timed a single hit on a playing around, younger flash. he was very cleary slower than flash was, and it doesn't show him actually dodging anything.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: ohh i see you change your mind. which is important in combat? strength and nigh durability. you know hulk has both with no limit. lol so which is important in battle when both fight.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gyprosetti: even the monster superman is blitzing is no where near as strong as world war hulk at all. even if superman speed blitz the WWH, that won't put him down at all. WWH is far stronger than savage hulk not to mention WORLD BREAKER HULK who is many times stronger than WWH, but they are the same though. speed blitz will do nothing to the hulk.

didn't a blood lost superman just speed blitz lex luthor who is not even close to WWH strength? what am saying now is if lex luthor can survive a blood lost superman speed blitz with ease, WWH too should be able to survive that with ease too. so fan boys will just say superman will beat hulk via blitz which doesn't make any sense. WWH will kick superman's ass. even if superman utilize is speed, it won't hurt the hulk. even black adam blitz superman and he survived.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: No, all I was saying is that he is slower than Superman, I never said he was slow.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: what am trying to let you knows is that WW hulk can survive superman speed blitz with absolute ease. if lex survived that, then WWH will survive that without even trying. in comic standard if both WWH and superman where to battle, the battle will be like superman vs doomsday, but better. WWH will tire superman out until superman realizes that both hulk and superman are on the same side, and they will both team up and battle doomsday and darkseid, and defeat them. that is out the fight might play out, there will always be a villain behind both superman and hulk fighting each other. lets say loki for example, he brain washed WWH, to fight new 52 superman. after hulk was about to smash superman, WWH came back to is senses immediately and helped superman to get up. they both battled it to loki, darkseid, and doomsday. remember that superman is weak to magic. the two heroes won the battle at the end. doomsday will come back, but it will take him years or month for him to come back, but who has the time? lol. this is my opinion.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: who told you hulk was ko,ed when he fell down back to earth? that is not true. you know nothing about the hulk at all. regular hulk has in fact busted a countless dimension

Sending concussive force throughout countless dimensions by the impact of his collision with the Ironclad(Incredible Hulk#305)

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By NICK31898

@medulaoblaganda: I agree.

WBH>New-52 Superman.

BUT:

Pre-52 Superman>WBH

It doesn't matter if he can survive Speedblitz, then he has to answer to Supermans strength, and list of other powers.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: That GIF means nothing. The only reason a Lex Luthor would survive a FULLY Bloodlusted Superman, speedblitz, is because he is an important character.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: what feat has new 52 done that world breaker hulk hasn't done? and who told you hulk is not an important character? you are very funny. hulk's strength is planetary.

STRENGTH.

Savage Hulk's strength can be planetary in scale. As the Oldstrong Caiera explains with her deep connection to the planet, "[T]his planet talks to me. And it cannot hold -- the Red King cracked the plates." That doesn't stop Hulk from using his immense strength to hold Sakaar together and shift those plates to avert worldwide catastrophe in Incredible Hulk vol.2 #102: planet sakaar is much bigger than planet earth. and you are telling me superman is stronger than world war hulk. world war hulk is definitely stronger than new 52 superman. new 52 superman doesn't really have planetary feat like that.

DURABILITY

he shrugged off human torches nova blast in world war hulk like it was nothing ( nova blast can reach a million degrees and the surface of the sun only reaches 50 thousand. So superman's heat vision is useless to world war hulk.

Iceman's cryokinesis proves useless in Giant-Size Hulk:1

STAMINA

Master Mold evaluates him and remarks on his "almost unlimited stamina" in Incredible Hulk Annual #7:

prove to me that superman is stronger!!

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: What the freak can you not Read?!?!?

I said

WBH>New 52

Pre 52> WBH

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think even pre 52 superman couldnt put down wb hulk

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: definitely. didnt you see what world war hulk withstood? dr strange possessed zom who is on eternity level of power dogged a hold in hulk's back and the hulk healed from that. i doubt superman will survived that feat. very few would survive this feat.

Ben52580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he doing this when having to focus on Hulk. Banner and Stark are both smarter than Wayne. This just a fact. So Hulk wouldn't let Superman get to Tony. Tony is a guy that can prep on the fly. He can have extra suits available on the spot. We've seen this numerous times. So I think the first one dead is easily Batman. Then it's a 2 on 1. Now, I still think Superman wins because he is the most unrealistically written Superhero of all time. What are all his powers? I don't know, ask me tomorrow, he might have 5 new known powers by then. The amount unknown powers he has DC has already stated and proven is UNKNOWN. So I do think Superman wins, but I don't it goes down as fast as simple as you believe it might.

Now with Prep time, I think Tony and Banner can make it a even closer yet. Still lose again because of basically god-mode of Superman.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman cuts Tony in half with heatvision, then proceeds to bludgeon Hulk into unconsciousness.

this

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sups all the way