MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By MethoKi

@18hunt said:

Also superman normally holds back, but if you killed batman there would be no slack! You would be dead in no time.

1,000th post congrats :D.

Yea though, Superman would probably hold back in the beginning to see Hulk's speed and strength, and probably would realize that it increases. Then he'd just destroy. I agree, if he saw Batman die, then he'd just lose it.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By boostergold321

The point is that if you truly know the Hulk, meaning that you've seen all there is to see regarding the character, then it's obvious that he is more than a match for Superman.

WB Hulk is just going overboard. Hulk, at that power-level, kills Superman by WIGGLING HIS BIG-TOE or CLAPPING HIS HANDS.

Regular Hulk is enough to crush Superman. Iron man would toast Batman and eat him for breakfast.

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Clark_Rogers

@boostergold321 said:

The point is that if you truly know the Hulk, meaning that you've seen all there is to see regarding the character, then it's obvious that he is more than a match for Superman.

WB Hulk is just going overboard. Hulk, at that power-level, kills Superman by WIGGLING HIS BIG-TOE or CLAPPING HIS HANDS.

Hulk is my third favorite character in the pantheon of Comic heroes, behind Clark and Steve, so I know something about both characters. :-) Worldbreaker could beat Superman, but then again if we are going with the strongest showings of each Superman could sundip and still destroy the raging monster. That is neither here nor there for this fight. WWH while very strong, I don't see him benching the planet for 5 days straight. Supes FTW

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk dont need to be world war to beat superman and he could bench press the planet for longer then 5 days since surley he would get angry when he gets tired become more strong and more durable and iron man beats batman

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Clark_Rogers

The problem is that WWH does not have any feats that prove he can bench the planet for 5 days straight without access to his main source of power. Sorry man, I love the Hulk but he is outclassed by the Kryptonian, to much power and to diverse for the Hulk to win.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By boostergold321

Regular Hulk has done feats equal to Superman. He's just as powerful. WW Hulk is Hulk on an even higher power-level.

Hulk is the Superman of all Supermen. Clark Kent dies at the hands of Hulk.

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Clark_Rogers

-I am going to have to ask that you back that up with something that shows Hulk bench-pressing as stated in the earlier scan the weight of earth for 5 days straight without his main source of power otherwise I will call this a day as you and I both know Clark is to much for Bruce.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Equonox

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 said:

Hulk dont need to be world war to beat superman and he could bench press the planet for longer then 5 days since surley he would get angry when he gets tired become more strong and more durable and iron man beats batman

@boostergold321 said:

Regular Hulk has done feats equal to Superman. He's just as powerful. WW Hulk is even more powerful.

Hulk is the Superman of all Supermen. Clark Kent dies at the hands of Hulk.

Scans. Now. Or I'll flag you for trolling.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump *dodges gun shot*.

Superman solos. Batman is a non-factor.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By medulaoblaganda
ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ilikedonuts

@medulaoblaganda:

Sure.

1. Superman's strength is far above Hulk's an' Iron Man's. He can just like uppercut Iron Man an' smash him through the sun an' then body slam Hulk like friggin crazy.

2. Superman has insane durability. He can take even Hulk's punches all day long. I doubt most of Iron Man's gizmo's can even budge him.

3. Superman's speed is like friggin crazy man. He could just take 'em out before they even know the fight has started.

4. He has super breath. He could freeze 'em an' then pound their heads in.

5. He has flight. He could just pick 'em both up an' throw 'em to another galaxy.

6. Superman is skilled in boxin', wrestlin', couple of martial arts, etc.

7. His stamina is to much for 'em. He wouldn't tire.

8. Superman has screwed up people that would trash both Hulk an' Iron Man (Darkseid, Mongul, Lobo, Kalibak, etc).

9. Superman has a real quick healin' factor. If they somehow did manage to hurt or injure him, he'd heal really quick.

10. He has heat vision, he could blast dafuq outta 'em.

I like Hulk better than Supes, but there aint no way Hulk an' Iron Man can beat Supes.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Noone301994

Batman is a non-factor and gets eliminated from this battle within seconds. Then Iron Man and Hulk double team Superman. I'm not quite sure if they could win but some of the comments are pretty funny in this thread. Iron Man and Hulk don't get one-shotted without even touching Superman. They are both 100 tonners that have the durability to take hits from Superman. This would be a pretty interesting fight. Keeping my fanboyism aside I say Superman wins with mid-high difficulty.

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a non-factor and gets eliminated from this battle within seconds. Then Iron Man and Hulk double team Superman. I'm not quite sure if they could win but some of the comments are pretty funny in this thread. Iron Man and Hulk don't get one-shotted without even touching Superman. They are both 100 tonners that have the durability to take hits from Superman. This would be a pretty interesting fight. Keeping my fanboyism aside I say Superman wins with mid-high difficulty.

hey they said batman can use any of his gadgets if i recall correctly...

i remember batman having a certain powerful weapon... a yellow lantern ring.

it might be a last resort but he would use it and he will destroy ironman once he uses it.

hulk gets destroyed by supes

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman cuts Tony in half with heatvision, then proceeds to bludgeon Hulk into unconsciousness.

this

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Noone301994

@riddlergeist said:

hey they said batman can use any of his gadgets if i recall correctly...

i remember batman having a certain powerful weapon... a yellow lantern ring.

it might be a last resort but he would use it and he will destroy ironman once he uses it.

hulk gets destroyed by supes

How is it fair that Batman gets a yellow lantern ring? He only has and only will use it as a countermeasure for Hal. Completely out of character.

Superman can't speedblitz or BFR and has been tagged by slower. Hulk is strong enough to do some damage if he gets good hits on him. With Iron Man there he could distract Superman and leave him a little more vulnerable to hits from Hulk.

It's kind of funny how I said that Superman wins and still that isn't enough to you DC fanboys. You won't stop arguing until I admit that Superman slaughters them faster than a thought.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I wouldnt worry about the yellow ring. The op said only New 52 feats, and in the New 52, Batman sucks with the ring. The Batman fanboys hate to admit, but Batman isnt just automatically a great Sinestro corps lantern.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#119  Edited By Wolverine008

Superman solos.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure :/

IM in standard armors would more than likely get 1-2 shotted if n52 Superman hit him full force (as hard as he punched H'el).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Noone301994

@deaditegonzo: Yeah people seem to like that argument in Iron Man vs Batman threads...

@dratini1331: But with morals on Superman would never hit that hard. Iron Man has taken hits from 100 tonners like Hulk, Sentry, Thor, Hercules, some of which were really pissed off, and Tony recovered just fine. In most cases without so much as a scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

People seem to think Iron Man is a non-factor but they are looking at the wrong genius billionaire.

In his bleeding-edge suit he could take a quick break (about 3 seconds) and self-repair once his suit got damaged in order to prolong the fight.

No Caption Provided

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will just come down to Hulk v Supes which has been done a billion times. With CV torn. (tho slightly more Superman Fans) So.. GG poster. Personally i think Supes only real way to win other than Sun dipping is to Speed blitz hulk before he ramps up the rage. If Supes fights in character, he loses.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: However, Thor always hods back against Tony, he even states it later in that comic:

No Caption Provided

This isn't even Bleeding edge, the OP specified Mark VII (I didn't read it ether D: ). Supes has also been giving out huge hits for a huge part of the n52, often times chucking cruise ships at people.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be the Tony vs Bruce fight.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey... It's Superman VS. Hulk with a twist... They each have a teammate who will die in 10 seconds.

Superman cuts Tony in half with heatvision, then proceeds to bludgeon Hulk into unconsciousness.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@ilikedonuts: guy, you dont know what you are saying. how is he above iron and hulk's? what feat has he done that hulk cannot do? okay you know what, you post superman's strength feat one by one. you post one and i will post one. reflexes, speed, agility; are all different abilities, i'll use superman and wonder woman for example superman's speed is faster than wonder woman's in flight and running and punch repeatedly fast like flash, but wonder woman's reflexes are better than superman's, its signals from your brain, like grabbing and single punches, throwing and other stuff, where superman could be punching wonder woman repeatedly really fast, one punch from wonder woman could be faster than all those punches superman through which allows wonder woman to counter attack, which hulk does alot, hulks reflexes are superior to the most characters in comics far as i know, if you type in youtube hulk versus sentry on bannerincrediblehulk channel, if you pause it at 1.20 you will see proof of hulks lightning speed reflexes, the sentry flew full speed light speed at the hulk but hulk blocked his attack hitting sentry first in the face, i've been looking up superhero abilities on wikipedia and reflexes are not on superman or doomsday's abilities, i'm sure they've got some kind of reflexes but they're not on hulk or wonder woman's level. and who told you the hulk can't survive superman's powerful heat vision? gladiator blasted the hulk right through the chest. the hulk easily survived and kept on going. superman has healing factor, but not on the level of hulk. hulk as screwed up people that would trash the justice league easily for example; sentry, gladiator, dr strange possessed who was said to be on par with eternity, juggernaut, galaxy master, and much more. the hulk have been stabbed, vaporized, hulk has taken lots of punishment and still come back from it. when the hulk was sent to sakaar, he learnt how to use sword, and shield. he is skilled in combat. if he could just throw them into another galaxy, then superman is a coward. if he could do that, why has he not done it to doomsday ? the hulk as been frozen and survived easily. hulk is immune to it. iron man is always prepared, he could find a way to defeat superman. the hulk ha incredible reaction time.

this is another super reflexes

this is absolutely impressive. am not saying hulk is faster than superman. am saying the hulk knows when someone like superman is coming with light speed. he as a great reaction time. he did the same thing to sentry. sentry was gonna blidz the hulk, the hulk countered it. the hulk knows how to countered speed stars if you notice.

this is just sweet!!

in durability wise the hulk ha it alot.

i doubt superman will survive this. superman can't.

digging a hole in hulks back is not easy thing for some one to survive, the hulk survived that.

do you know how fast that guy went? that looks like supersonic speed. hulk grabs

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ilikedonuts

@medulaoblaganda:

I never said that the heat vision was gonna kill Hulk, just said he could blast 'em with the heat vision, atleast that's what I meant. Also, you're right Supes wouldn't just throw 'em to the sun, since that aint his style an' all. Also, there aint nothin' wrong on Hulk's reflexes. But Hulk is a brawler. He likes to use size an' strength to smash people, he wouldn't really bother dodgin' Supes all that much.

Since the OP says new-52 feats only, I'll have to go with these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All I could find right now. But if Superman can slug it out with someone as strong as Darkseid, he can take Hulk. As I said I like Hulk better than Supes an' a bit better than Darkseid, but still.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: okay if superman was able to use super speed when he was fighting the flash. why can't he use is super speed against doomsday? superman doesn't barely use is speed when he fight monsters like doomsday, solomon grundy, and darkseid. for example;

Superman_Battles_Doomsday

superman was just taking doomsday's punch like an idiot, without using is brains. he could have just use is super speed. if he was using is speed, you will be seeing blur is this picture i posted. now lets compare this to hulk vs sentry.

sentry blidz him the first time, that didn't put the hulk down.

the third time hulk countered him straight and punch him with hyper-sonic speed.

and this is the result.

superman failed to use is super speed when fighting grundy

hulk also failed to use is super speed on mongul. superman is a brawler.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman gets some popcorn and enjoys watching Superman beat them in nanoseconds.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets destroyed by Iron Man, then Hulk and Iron Man proceed to tag team Superman and he would loose

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think together with both of their minds, Superman's powers and Batman's technology, DC team would take this pretty easy.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys do know that Supes could just IMP them under half a second right..?It wouldn't even be considered speed blitzing..

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#137  Edited By ZeroPlus
ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ilikedonuts

@medulaoblaganda:

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/

"In The New 52 he has displayed the ability to lift a submarine with ease and while seeking to measure his strength and determine it's limits, was able to bench press weight equivalent to that of the Earth itself for five days straight (it was stated the Earth weighs over 5 sextillion tons) while being deprived of sunlight, thus rendered unable to replenish or build his strength during this test/feat of strength."

Yep, they're brawlers. Brawlers rely on strength an' raw power, Superman has more strength an' power, period.

Hulk is one of my favorite characters ever, I like him more than Supes an' I know he can put up a fight to Supes, but he cant beat him. World Breaker Hulk could probably beat Supes though.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts:

Savage Hulk's strength can be planetary in scale. As the Oldstrong Caiera explains with her deep connection to the planet, "[T]his planet talks to me. And it cannot hold -- the Red King cracked the plates." That doesn't stop Hulk from using his immense strength to hold Sakaar together and shift those plates to avert worldwide catastrophe in Incredible Hulk vol.2 #102:

Three young aliens are playing a game in outer space and knock an asteroid twice the size of Earth into a collision path with it. The Hulk, with the help of a anti-magnetic jet pack, launches into space and destroys the asteroid with a single punch in Marvel Comics Presents # 52 unlike superman he will have to use light speed to smash a moon and pass out. hulk doesn't need light speed to smash asteroid twice the size of earth.

and who told you hulk cannot bench press that? hulk has the capability to bench press that. savage hulk and world breaker hulk are all the same. superman has more strength and power, but he has limit. hulk has strength too, but its unlimited.

Here, he pounds Phoenix Emma Frost (possessing half of the Phoenix Force) through the island of Utopia into the ocean underneath, from Avengers Vs X-Men #11:

not even pound. he one shotted her.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ComicNoob

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

this

@fimftw said:

@Batman242 said:

@18hunt said:

Supes solos

/thread

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#142  Edited By godzilla44

Supes solos

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Yeah but Thor then goes on to say, "The difference is I am NO LONGER HOLDING BACK" which means that when he was hitting Iron Man in that skirmish he wasn't holding back anymore. Every other time they fought Thor held back (classic days). So the feat I posted still stands as an impressive feat of durability. Thor might have not been hitting Iron Man at 100% strength, but he was certainly pissed off and admitted that he wasn't restraining himself anymore so it's still an extremely hard hit. Harder than what New-52 Superman would hit with morals on against a human.

Yeah I actually saw that the OP said MK 7. I was just unsure if maybe the creator of the OP was referring to the movie suit or if he was referring to the Silver Centurion armor. Honestly, I assumed that since this guy only has 33 posts he probably didn't really know that much about Iron Man so he just went with the movie suit so that's why I just omitted that part and replaced it with Extremis. If the OP actually was referring to the Silver Centurion suit or movie MK 7 and it wasn't a mistake, I do agree that Iron Man wouldn't be able to withstand hits from him.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: fiar enough I suppose. However, he's certainly sent people of IM's durability flying and hit them excessively hard in character, e.g. Aquaman and other Atlantians. I suppose that is fair. I'm still on the fence about who would win this. No sure either side can win out without BFR. Supes doesn't have great durability in the n52, so it's a very real possibility that Hulk will eventually put him down, though I'm not certain he could do it consistently.

@medulaoblaganda: all of that is irrelevant to the characters anyways. it's n52, not pre-52. They grey hulk feat is also OOC, as he required additional aid and has never shown anything even close to that any other time (AFAIK, Grey hulk is considerably weaker than most other Hulk forms). The doomsday scans are irrelevant, as DD is as fast as superman, and they refer to him this way plenty of times.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: doesn't matter if he required additional aid, after all he can't fly like superman. what if hulk can fly, the hulk will easily destroyed planet with zero effort. even the equipment he used in flying was not going as fast as superman. every scans i posted is relevant to the core. superman wasn't fighting doomsday at full speed. you will see blur if superman was fight, but superman wasn't using it.

Adamantium shrapnel barrage focused on Hulk. There are not too many who can take that and fight on. Hulk healed from a Adamantium Shrapnel Shower..ten tons of it. World War Hulk haters deny every feat of the Jade Giant.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no speed blitz Hulk will easily take both of them out.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Dratini1331

@medulaoblaganda: That scan simply doesn't hold up. You have no proof for your statement that "if Hulk could fly he could bust planets easily. That scan is a massive outlier, not a norm, and required external assistance to perform the feat. We can't even say that was under Hulk's own power. The best argument you could possibly make from is that it means he has high durability, nothing more.

Superman comments repeatedly that doomsday is fast for him, and he does fight doomsday at full speed. Just because there's no motion blur in the scan doesn't mean he's not fighting at high speeds, superman is quite often shown in a similar manner when facing other kryptonians. Even in scans where it's commented that the fighters' fist generate sonic booms, superman does not always have a motion blur.

The fact of the matter is that superman and other characters repeatedly comment on his speed. Superman even states this during their fight :

No Caption Provided

Even if they aren't fighting at top speeds, which is a reasonable assumption, that doesn't mean they're just brawling it out at a normal human level.

Hulk is a planet buster, and the 2 are pretty evenly matched (n52 superman does not have as high a combat speeds or skill as the pre-52 one), and thus it's a pretty hard fought match. I'd say this is very even, but try not to use exaggerated scans.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: okay if superman was able to use super speed when he was fighting the flash. why can't he use is super speed against doomsday? superman doesn't barely use is speed when he fight monsters like doomsday, solomon grundy, and darkseid. for example;

superman was just taking doomsday's punch like an idiot, without using is brains. he could have just use is super speed. if he was using is speed, you will be seeing blur is this picture i posted. now lets compare this to hulk vs sentry.

sentry blidz him the first time, that didn't put the hulk down.

the third time hulk countered him straight and punch him with hyper-sonic speed.

and this is the result.

superman failed to use is super speed when fighting grundy

hulk also failed to use is super speed on mongul. superman is a brawler.

if superman used all of his powers then who would stop him? it would be pretty boring for supes just to show up and speed blitz everyone. well, that's what i tell myself anyway. superman should really have very few enemies that are a threat to him. he should just come in and speed blitz everyone. heck, no one who is not named the flash or another kryptonian should be able to touch him.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: just because superman speed blidz a power house like doomsday, hulk, solomon grundy, and doomsday doesn't mean he will take them down. hulk or doomsday has has taken far worse than speed blidz. okay. didn't he speed blidtz hulk? check the picture.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: it is the same superman that also commented on hulk speed when they battled it out.

tell me, as doomsday ever blidz like this? NEVER.

hulk on many many occasions have shown enough super speed. doomsday doesn't have more showing of speed than the hulk.