Hulk and Iron Man VS Superman and Batman

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By GypRosetti
@18hunt: And for that GypRosetti, Superman's laser eyes are hooter than the sun, therefore hulk loses

That's the problem with this forum. Too many people selling the Hulk short over and over again.

http://www.comicvine.com/human-torch/29-2120/

Blast Power
The Human Torch can create streams or balls of flame and use them as projectiles. Special attacks include the Nova Flame, a multi-directional attack capable of over 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit and the Nova Heat, an offensive beam of heat rivaling the heat of a normal star.

Hulk taking Nova Heat :

Hulk Takes Human Torch Nova Blast
Hulk Takes Human Torch Nova Blast
Human Torch Heat of An Exploading Star
Human Torch Heat of An Exploading Star

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/29-1807/

Vision Powers
Superman’s physiology can convert stored solar energy into beams of highly concentrated thermal energy which can reach temperatures comparable to those produced by stars. The two beams of energy which are released from his eyes are bright red in color, but at lower temperatures can be made invisible, allowing him to work undetected.

http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/29-4653/

Heat Vision
Gladiator is capable of firing powerful beams of heat from his eyes that are also accompanied by a strong concussive force. The maximum temperature of which his heat beams has never been recorded but has shown to be as powerful as the core of Stars.
Hulk Takes Gladiator's Eye Beam
Hulk Takes Gladiator's Eye Beam

The core of a star is hotter than a star. Gladiator's heat is more powerful than Superman's and the OP stated it's World War Hulk, the above isn't even World War Hulk. Hulk has had his entire skin burned from the bone and still regenerated :

Hulk v Vector 001
Hulk v Vector 001
Hulk v Vector 002
Hulk v Vector 002
Hulk v Vector 003
Hulk v Vector 003

He doesn't just get stronger as he gets madder, he becomes more durable.

@Justice_League: QFT = Quoted for Truth i.e. I agree.

@Immortal777: Superman has been beaten by brawlers with far less power than Hulk and you seriously think he has a chance against WWH? Superman can't take him out with heat, he can't take him out with cold and he certainly isn't as strong, WWH held a planet together, holding a planet together, stopping it from tearing apart is a bigger strength feat than holding the equivalent of the weight of the Earth for five days. Hulk was working against weight AND extremes of inertia. Pre new 52 Superman would get destroyed by WWH let alone new 52 who doesn't have feats anywhere near as impressive. No speed blitz means none of this :

Superman Speed Blitz
Superman Speed Blitz

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Emperorb777

Team 2 easily

Idk why people think no speed blitz means equal speed Superman can still use his speed defensively in which case Hulk will never be able to tag Superman and Ironman isn't even a threat.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By XxGin

but supes still cant kill hulk and the more angry hulk becomes the more he smashes
catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By catofellow

@GypRosetti: The implication from the Gladiator scan is that Hulk would die if he didn't reach Gladiator first. That actually demonstrates a lack of durability. That being said, Superman would never willingly kill the Hulk.

Edit, the core of the star is part of the star. So you cannot necessarily deduce that Superman's heat vision cannot reach the temperature of the core from that statement alone.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GypRosetti

@catofellow: Yes he states he was nearly killed but the point is it was not WWH in that scan. WWH is a stronger incarnation of the Hulk than Gladiator faced. The core the star is the hottest part. If Superman's heat vision was as hot as the core of a star it would have been stated. It's a moot point anyway as Hulk has taken Gladiator's heat vision and Human Torch's Nova Heat..

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By catofellow

I found this on the site. No upper limit known to Superman's heat vision. Probably the same with Gladiator. Beside the point, Superman wouldn't try this.

One point I would like to make is that the Hulk can get tired and he does have upper limits. Even WWH has been defeated and reverted back to Bruce Banner form. Hulk supporters argue as if he would just get angrier and stronger up to infinite levels. Also, morals do put limits on what WWH would be willing to do just as they do with Superman, though to a lesser extent. World War Hulk didn't really kill any of the good guys, even when he considered them murderers.

Unless Superman is attacked by kryptonite, it is hard to say he loses a majority to the Hulk. You could make an argument for who is stronger, but Superman has many other additional powers and no weaker form.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SexualLobster

How strong is new 52 supes? Because unless he's incredibly impressive, Hulk should win no?

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By catofellow

@SexualLobster said:

How strong is new 52 supes? Because unless he's incredibly impressive, Hulk should win no?

Apparently strong enough to bench press the entire weight of the Earth for five consecutive days. Hulk has great feats as well, but this puts Superman in at worst the same ballpark in terms of strength.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By Clark_EL

@SexualLobster: Earth weight level as shown above

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

So...much...hulk...fanboyism...in one thread. 

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShowboatingPenguin said:

So...much...hulk...fanboyism...in one thread.

nauseating isn't it ...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@Avengers_Assemble said:

Sorry guys, but will have to disagree, not just because I'm a marvel fan, but ironman would take out batman quite easily then they will tag team superman, superman struggles with doomsday so hulk would be plenty, superman takeout ironman , but hulk will be too much for superman to win the battle anyway.

It drives me crazy when people say this. Doomsday>>>>Hulk.

Superman solos.

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avengers_Assemble said:

Sorry guys, but will have to disagree, not just because I'm a marvel fan, but ironman would take out batman quite easily then they will tag team superman, superman struggles with doomsday so hulk would be plenty, superman takeout ironman , but hulk will be too much for superman to win the battle anyway.

this is right

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: drives me crazy when i always see u loving superman so much and thinking he can beat anyone you probaly think he beats toaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: I don't know why you always accuse me of being a Superman fan when the whole reason that you're mad at me for it is because you're a Hulk fan.

Superman outclasses Hulk in every way except regeneration.

And no, I don't think he beats TOAA. If you looked into my posts more you'd notice that I've said Superman loses to people on multiple occasions.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By boostergold321

How is Doomsday better? He's just a mindless Hulk-imitation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boostergold321: He's physically stronger & he's waaaay faster.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By boostergold321

@logy5000 said:

@boostergold321: He's physically stronger & he's waaaay faster.

Prove it.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Blacharrt1

@logy5000: Please stop, Doomsday doesn't have the feats to even compete with Hulk other than his showings with fighting superman. And now Hulk is being shown as having superspeed which is something he's always had, they just haven't protrayed well. And on top of that uses Bannertech. Doomsday would get owned so badly it's not even funny.

As we saw with WWH and Cyclops full on optic blast did nothing, Johnny Storm's Nova Flame did nothing, Hell Fire from Ghost Rider did nothing, and recently he deal with temperatures hot enough to melt down Adamantium with ease. Heat vision and ice breathe are none factors. This means Superman has to melee him, and he can't win that fight.

Iron man if he's in bleeding edge, Batman is dust. the Current suit can take hits from Hulk and the force of being punched into a mountain. Batman isn't really going to do much here, but lose quickly.

Marvel.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacharrt1said:

@logy5000: Please stop, Doomsday doesn't have the feats to even compete with Hulk other than his showings with fighting superman. And now Hulk is being shown as having superspeed which is something he's always had, they just haven't protrayed well. And on top of that uses Bannertech. Doomsday would get owned so badly it's not even funny.

As we saw with WWH and Cyclops full on optic blast did nothing, Johnny Storm's Nova Flame did nothing, Hell Fire from Ghost Rider did nothing, and recently he deal with temperatures hot enough to melt down Adamantium with ease. Heat vision and ice breathe are none factors. This means Superman has to melee him, and he can't win that fight.

Iron man if he's in bleeding edge, Batman is dust. the Current suit can take hits from Hulk and the force of being punched into a mountain. Batman isn't really going to do much here, but lose quickly.

Marvel.

@Blacharrt1

This is correct :) whoop whoop

:

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Batman242 said:

@rolldestroyer: Well Batman uses electric batarangs along with the Batjet to give Tony problems at best. He can even use an EMP..... if that works.

Superman can use his advantage of flight and speed on Hulk.

lol, I just laughed my ass off......

throwing minor damage gadgets on a Planetary level armor won't do Batman any good....he can't, he is no where near to take down Iron Man.....perhaps if you're more observant, you should notice that OP stated NO PREP.... that just switching the odds from impossible to highly impossible for Batman to take down Iron Man...

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GypRosetti

@catofellow: Regardless Hulk has taken extreme heat so Superman's heat vision won't put Hulk down. Hulk can potentially fight for weeks, he has insane durability and he's a planet buster. He hits a lot harder than Atlas or Lobo. He'll beat Superman as easily as he beat Gladiator and Gladiator is stronger than Superman, his heat vision is more powerful and he can also fly FTL. That is not a bench press, the writer clearly has never seen the inside of a gym. At best Superman is in a position to do an overhead press but he is not extending nor anywhere in that issue is he shown to extend his arms. He is supporting the weight, no more. Hulk pushing a planet together, working against both the weight and inertia is a far more impressive feat.

Hulk Almost Unlimited Stamina
Hulk Almost Unlimited Stamina
Hulk on Cargo Ship For Three Weeks
Hulk on Cargo Ship For Three Weeks
Hulk Pulls Together Tectonic Plates 001
Hulk Pulls Together Tectonic Plates 001
Hulk Pulls Together Tectonic Plates 002
Hulk Pulls Together Tectonic Plates 002

@ShowboatingPenguin: It's so, so hard for you DC nuthuggers to admit Hulk, and not Superman, is the strongest there.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Dextersinister

@GypRosetti: One of your scan's isn't even the correct Hulk and despite using scan's that are older than dirt you still haven't found one that come's close to bench pressing the Earth, this is World War not the stronger World Breaker.

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@GypRosetti: Apparently I hit a nerve when you read my comment. Sorry if you're such a Fanboy who's too sensitive to take a Joke.
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MethoKi

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Batman242 said:

@rolldestroyer: Well Batman uses electric batarangs along with the Batjet to give Tony problems at best. He can even use an EMP..... if that works.

throwing minor damage gadgets on a Planetary level armor won't do Batman any good....he can't, he is no where near to take down Iron Man.....perhaps if you're more observant, you should notice that OP stated NO PREP.... that just switching the odds from impossible to highly impossible for Batman to take down Iron Man...

Okay, you obviously didn't understand what I said. I said he would use them to give Tony "PROBLEMS AT BEST". Meaning, he would just be a nuisance and nothing more. Also, the OP stated "batman can use all his vehicles and gadgets". Read it again. He could even use worse gadgets..

scyven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By scyven

Batman is a none factor...soups however thats tough...well I'm going to go with a draw 5/10 for both teams

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GypRosetti

@Dextersinister: WWH is stronger than Savage Hulk. WWH held a planet together, holding a planet together, stopping it from tearing apart is a bigger strength feat than holding the equivalent of the weight of the Earth for five days especially as Sakaar is larger than Earth :

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/theacidskull/respect-the-hulk/87-85694/
@TheAcidSkull : sakaar is bigger than earth. The equatorial diameter of earth is 7,926 miles, while sakaar's is 12,150 miles.

Hulk was working against weight AND extremes of inertia. That is a leagues better feat than Superman's Earth feat. Do you even know what a bench press is? Superman is in a position to do an overhead press, which actually requires more strength than a bench press (as anyone who has worked out will tell you) but at no point in the comic does he do any reps, he's simply holding the weight. The writer clearly hasn't set foot in a gym.

@ShowboatingPenguin: I responded in kind.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By catofellow

If Superman fought Hulk it would be the same result as when Senty fought Hulk, except Superman does not have a mortal form to turn back into. Superman would wear out Hulk and Hulk would return to Bruce Banner form.

The OP does not say weakest version of Superman vs. strongest version of Hulk. Hulk has lost to people with lower showings than Lobo, like Iron man, FF, BP and Hawkeye, etc. Superman also has low showings, but you cannot just single out his.

I still say that Hulk cannot beat Superman for a majority because they are of similar strength, and similar durability + regeneration with superman more durable but Hulk with better regeneration. Heck we could even say that Superman's hurricane force breath would match Hulk's thunderclap (I get that they work on different principles). But Superman is faster, has flight, heat vision, x-ray vision, freeze breath, doesn't need to breath, eat or sleep, can hear every move the Hulk makes, etc.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Batman242 said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Batman242 said:

Okay, you obviously didn't understand what I said. I said he would use them to give Tony "PROBLEMS AT BEST". Meaning, he would just be a nuisance and nothing more. Also, the OP stated "batman can use all his vehicles and gadgets". Read it again. He could even use worse gadgets..

Okay, it seems like i had misunderstood your statement....

Anyway, I still think Superman will solo, regardless how strong is Hulk, Supes has too much versatility. Iron Man is basically a non-factor here even Bleeding edge armor.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MethoKi

@GodDamnIronMan: It's alright. I guess you thought I was a 'Bat-fan' who thinks he wins every fight he gets into 'cause of my name and avatar, lol. Nahhh. Bats and Iron Man are both Non factors in this. Like you said, Superman solos.

Justice_League

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Justice_League

Thanks to everyone for posting, been some good debates.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Equonox

lmao at the hulk fanboyism.

Current supes benched 5x the weight of the earth, for 5 days, and it wasn't his upper limit. Show me anything CLOSE to that for Hulk.

Supes can also fly, has super speed, and heat vision which has reignited stars.

If you don't think Supes can easily solo those 2, you are a fool.

Supes rips Iron Man in half. Afterwards, he labotomizes the hulk, throws him into the sun, or just mercilessly kicks the crap out of him until he's KO'd and reverts to Banner.

Batman can watch, I guess.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Dextersinister

@GypRosetti said:

@Dextersinister: WWH is stronger than Savage Hulk. WWH held a planet together, holding a planet together, stopping it from tearing apart is a bigger strength feat than holding the equivalent of the weight of the Earth for five days especially as Sakaar is larger than Earth :

It say's that he is holding together tectonic plate's which would be land masses at best which still pales in comparison and even that's a massive stretch, there's a reason they are using special equipment to show Superman lifting the equivalent of the Earth's weight in N52 and that they have GL harness the Earth pre52 when they drag it.

The Hulk trying to hold together an entire planet simply by holding 2 pieces of land would leave a shattered planet and the Hulk holding 2 lumps of dirt.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@FiMFTW said:

@Batman242 said:

@18hunt said:

Supes solos
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By thanobomb1124

@Equonox said:

lmao at the hulk fanboyism.

Current supes benched 5x the weight of the earth, for 5 days, and it wasn't his upper limit. Show me anything CLOSE to that for Hulk.

Supes can also fly, has super speed, and heat vision which has reignited stars.

If you don't think Supes can easily solo those 2, you are a fool.

Supes rips Iron Man in half. Afterwards, he labotomizes the hulk, throws him into the sun, or just mercilessly kicks the crap out of him until he's KO'd and reverts to Banner.

Batman can watch, I guess.

Where did you get "benched five times the weight of the earth" from? Btw morality is on.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Equonox

@thanobomb1124: my B, meant bench pressed the earth for 5 days.

w/ morality on Supes could still easily KO the hulk...perfectly within his moral code. Iron Man is still a nonfactor

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TimeLordScience

@GypRosetti said:

An easy win for Marvel. Batman is one shot material. Hulk can take both Superman and Batman by himself.

obvious fanboy is obvious.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman cuts Tony in half with heatvision, then proceeds to bludgeon Hulk into unconsciousness.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By thanobomb1124

@Equonox said:

@thanobomb1124: my B, meant bench pressed the earth for 5 days.

w/ morality on Supes could still easily KO the hulk...perfectly within his moral code. Iron Man is still a nonfactor

I agree team two wins. But you got me with the hole kill mode and earth times five. lol

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Equonox

@thanobomb1124: lol im glad we are on the same page now

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GypRosetti

@Dextersinister: He didn't TRY to hold together a planet. He jumped into the planets core and pushed the plates, which were supporting it, back together, he was working against the weight, the heat and the inertia and did it in a matter of minutes which shows it wasn't even close the limit of his strength, which is as we all know, has no limit. This feat is leagues above Superman's most impressive feat of all time - holding the equivalent of the Earth's weight.

http://www.wisegeek.org/how-many-tectonic-plates-are-there.htm

Theory of Plate Tectonics
Tectonic plates are great slabs of rock that form the Earth's top layer, called the lithosphere. Both the continents and the oceans rest on tectonic plates, which float on the asthenosphere, the superheated molten rock below.

Besides it's not the only feat which shows Hulk is stronger than Superman.

@thanobomb1124: catofellow attached a scan showing Superman's supporting the equivalent of the Earth's weight but ignore the claims he benched it. Anyone who claims Superman benched the Earth's weight clearly has never set foot in a gym!

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GypRosetti

@Equonox: Hulk putting a planet larger than Earth back together is a much more impressive than Superman just supporting the equivalent of the Earth's weight. Hulk has planet busting power in his fists and unlike Superman he doesn't need to fly at high speed to achieve it nor does the force KTFO. BFR is not allowed, it's a chicken-shit tactic and wouldn't work against the Hulk in anycase because Gladiator, who is stronger than Superman and like Hulk breaks planets with his fists with no ill effects, couldn't do it either :

Hulk v Gladiator 005
Hulk v Gladiator 005
Hulk v Gladiator 006
Hulk v Gladiator 006

Anyone who tries to BFR Hulk by flying him will at best get shattered eardrums and at worst their skull caved in.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I think current ironman would stomp batman in no time,,than hulk and ironman could could double team supes,,only problem is I really don't know if ironman has many attacks that would even effect superman,,personally I think hulk would give supes a great fight,,and I'd vote for hulk ,,honestly he has the power to physically damage superman no different that doomsday did,,IMO WBH appears stronger than DD was when he killed superman

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Equonox

@GypRosetti: he moved tectonic plates, that's not remotely the same as supporting the weight of the earth...for five days straight. I also don't think you know what inertia is. He also doesn't need to speed blitz because he's much faster than Hulk. Also, if Hulk can be KOd by falling back down to earth, Supes could just throw him up in the atmosphere and let him get KOd when he falls back down (which is made apparent by your scan).

Regular Hulk has also never busted a planet before, so check that feat at the door.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By GypRosetti

@Equonox: Moving plates together as they are being ripped apart, plates which support a planet? Yes that's more impressive than standing in a machine. Hulk planet busting :

Hulk Planet Buster 001
Hulk Planet Buster 001
Hulk Planet Buster 002
Hulk Planet Buster 002
Hulk One Shots Asteroid Twice The Size of Earth 001
Hulk One Shots Asteroid Twice The Size of Earth 001
Hulk One Shots Asteroid Twice The Size of Earth 002
Hulk One Shots Asteroid Twice The Size of Earth 002
Hulk One Shots Asteroid Twice The Size of Earth 003
Hulk One Shots Asteroid Twice The Size of Earth 003

And you're clearly not familiar with him almost sinking the Eastern Seaboard with just his footsteps. I suggest you do your research.

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Clark_Rogers

-Unfortunatly that was World Breaker Hulk that was sinking the seaboard, not the incarnation in this particular fight. So no those feats do not count here. As such the scan does state that Supes was bench pressing the weight of the Earth for five days straight without direct access to sunlight. Superman would solo this fight.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman>>>>Hulk and Ironman combined

Ironman and Batman are pretty much non factors here anyway so it would end up being Supes vs Hulk and that battle has been done enough times with the same result. Superman as the victor.

EscoBlades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By EscoBlades

With prep, Batman could easily neutralise Ironman. Hell, he'd probably come up with some way to de-Hulk Banner. In anycase, Ironman is a non factor here.

Assuming some strategy, Hulk would move to take out Batman. Then it is a showdown between Hulk and Supes.

Tough call. I'd give it to Hulk purely based on power potential

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Dextersinister

@GypRosetti said:

@Dextersinister: He didn't TRY to hold together a planet. He jumped into the planets core and pushed the plates, which were supporting it, back together, he was working against the weight, the heat and the inertia and did it in a matter of minutes which shows it wasn't even close the limit of his strength, which is as we all know, has no limit. This feat is leagues above Superman's most impressive feat of all time - holding the equivalent of the Earth's weight.

I see no mention that the world was pulled with them, if they where actually pulling against a fraction of the world's weight they would have crumbled in his hands. If I put a beam in place it doesn't mean I can lift the house.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By 18hunt

Also superman normally holds back, but if you killed batman there would be no slack! You would be dead in no time.