• 92 results
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarlordEternal

Back in Incredible Hulk #195 the Hulk and Abomination fought but in the end they teamed up. Near the end of issue 196, Hulk turns on Abomination but what if they remained allies?

Scenario: Hulk and Abomination attack a heavily populated military base. While many are dead, tons are still alive (either fighting for their survival or being held hostage). The Avengers are then sent in to rescue the civilians/soldiers and fend off the 2 Man Power-trip.

No Caption Provided
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

No BFR

There are about 70 hostages

Morals apply for the Avengers

Hulk has broken morals and of course Abomination barely has any

Classic versions (current feats can be used depending on the context/situation in which they were used)

To spice things up a bit Abomination is at his original level of power

Can the Avengers save the hostages and fend off Hulk/Abomination?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Why... Why is Hulk the bad guy? :( I think Hulkabomination takes this.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WarlordEternal

@ghostravage: This is based off of his alliance he had with the Abomination in the past.

Any reason in particular as to why they win? Is it difficult or easy?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor solos.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avengers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WarlordEternal
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Since this is classic versions, Thor can easily defeat either Hulk or Abomination.

Cap, Iron Man and Giant-Man are capable of beating or at least stalemating Hulk or Abomination until Thor arrives for cleanup.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the current Avengers roster the Hulk and Abom get owned.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: But hasn't Hulk held his own against Thor in the past?

Yes he has, and they're conveniently ignoring Avengers are in-character and with morals on. Brawling Thor for the lose.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Thor usually has some plot device to hinder him when he fights hulk.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WarlordEternal
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: What about Thor's allies? You don't think with their help, the Avengers could win?

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't classic Thor one-shot Abomination? Who was stronger than hulk at base? Correct me if I'm wrong, seriously lol

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: What about Thor's allies? You don't think with their help, the Avengers could win?

Iron Man and Thor are the best shot to fight Hulk... Hank Pym and the other bee woman i can't remember her name are non-factors IMO. Hank would probably get his knee broken in the first 15 seconds of the fight. Captain America could plan something too, not so sure about it though.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WarlordEternal

@asgardianxeno929: I think I've seen that scan before in which case I would have to call B.S. on that. Are you seriously telling me that someone who has mopped the floor with the Hulk at the start of almost every fight that they had would get one-shotted by someone who the Hulk has held his own against? That didn't make any sense to me.

And Abomination is at his original power, prior to the strength drain.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk and abomination win hulk has gave this team trouble by himself multiple times hell they added the fantastic 4 in some issues and they still couldn't get a clear win on hulk.

add abomination and they win.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: maybe that showed how much thor held back against hulk? :P

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the gamma guys take this.

- Pip

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrPhoenix

Hulk with no morals should take Thor without too much trouble, the rest won't last too long against the two

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By adamTRMM

What stops Thor from absorbing their gamma radiation into Mjolnir? Thor does solo, the way Marvel try to make Hulk as his equal is ridiculous.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

What stops Thor from absorbing their gamma radiation into Mjolnir? Thor does solo, the way Marvel try to make Hulk as his equal is ridiculous.

He could do that but Thor loves fighting and rarely uses his other abilities that could end his battle's quickly

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Since this is classic versions, Thor can easily defeat either Hulk or Abomination.

Cap, Iron Man and Giant-Man are capable of beating or at least stalemating Hulk or Abomination until Thor arrives for cleanup.

I was going to say this. I think the team could try to calm down Hulk or just distract him while Thor defeats Abomination. I say that because Thor wouldn't hold back against a villain, so he'd defeat Abomination a lot easier as well than Hulk. Then Thor takes on Hulk, with the help of his team, easily defeats Hulk.

Hulk with no morals should take Thor without too much trouble, the rest won't last too long against the two

No. Thor knows that Hulk and Abomination have killed innocents. Just because Thor has morals doesn't mean he's not going to be ticked off. Hulk is not in the same league as Thor. Never was, never will be.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrPhoenix

@ghostrider29: doesn't stop him from beating him though,in fact Thor seems to get one shotted by Hulk nowadays, but that can be put down to bad writing.

As stated in a comment above Thor would win more battles if he used more of his powers but he is naturally a brawler, which is why I think its possible he would go down in this scenario.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider29: doesn't stop him from beating him though,in fact Thor seems to get one shotted by Hulk nowadays, but that can be put down to bad writing.

As stated in a comment above Thor would win more battles if he used more of his powers but he is naturally a brawler, which is why I think its possible he would go down in this scenario.

And I don't, but I respect your opinion. I just really think if Thor knows that Hulk kill innocent people, while still in Morals, Thor wouldn't just take this as a fun hard brawl like he has in the past. When Thor is ticked off, he doesn't hold back anything. With or with out morals. Which is why I think Thor would take Hulk down.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By green_skaar

Hulk/Abomination

Both have given Avengers problems on their own before, together I'd give them the majority.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50. Depends on Thor! Team loses only if Thor choses to brawl with Hulk instead of using his other powers.....Gosh! Classic Thor could just teleport them to another dimension (I know OP says no BFR but still))))

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider29: Don't forget that the Hulk and Abomination are keeping lots of people hostage and the Avengers job isn't to just defeat them but to free and protect those hostages.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thor and Hulk duke it out mano a mano while Cap, Ant Man, Wasp, and Iron Man take down Abomination. Once Abomination is KO'd the team helps Thor beat Hulk

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By clAssymErc

@noone301994: Didn't Abomination at his original power beat Hulk to death? Wouldn't that make him too powerful for Cap, Iron man, Wasp, and Antman?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people are somehow thinking that Hulk is somehow on the same level as Thor. Its hilarious!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Abomination Ftw

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@venomoushatred1001: Haaaa Haaa! I think someone doesn't read comics. I'm crying here! Hulk is infinite power. He's always kicking Thors ass and you're saying he solos? Hulk batters Thor like he's practise. Go and read some comics. Thor's more popular, granted but loses this. So team 1 for me, oh and can someone get me a comic over here please! Mr.Hatred needs educating. BOOM!!!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people are somehow thinking that Hulk is somehow on the same level as Thor. Its hilarious!

You mean like comic book writers? Those idiots! What was Stan thinking?!?!

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BigBossGamer

Hulk and Abomination mop the floor with the avengers. Thor could hold one of them for a little but as for the rest of them, their screwed.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The very first time they fought is a perfect example. Thor wanted to test his strength and have a fair fight with Hulk, so he aske Odin to take the enchantment off his hammer. About half of the fight, Thor was more worried about Hulk breaking powerless mjolnir than fighting him.

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

I was going to say this. I think the team could try to calm down Hulk or just distract him while Thor defeats Abomination. I say that because Thor wouldn't hold back against a villain, so he'd defeat Abomination a lot easier as well than Hulk. Then Thor takes on Hulk, with the help of his team, easily defeats Hulk.

@mrphoenix said:

No. Thor knows that Hulk and Abomination have killed innocents. Just because Thor has morals doesn't mean he's not going to be ticked off. Hulk is not in the same league as Thor. Never was, never will be.

I agree with this assessment.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

He could do that but Thor loves fighting and rarely uses his other abilities that could end his battle's quickly

It wouldn't be a problem as long as people will actually understand when their guy is outclassed. The way Marvel treats many of their powerhouses really troubles me. If you don't use them right (power-wise) why make them this powerful?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colanicole: I'm pretty sure Hulk has never dominated a fight between himself and Thor. I think you're overselling Hulk a bit. Thor starts off stronger then Hulk (similarly like Abomination or Juggernaut) but of course "madder Hulk gets, stronger Hulk gets"; however, it takes time for him to get "that powerful" as this is savage Hulk and his anger isn't exactly automatic.

@norrinboltagonprime21: But they've fought many times after that and Thor had the mjolnir then.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: He does have mjolnir but almost never uses it. To keep fights fair, they can't have Thor using majority of his powers otherwise the fight won't be interesting.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: But There are plenty of fights in which he has the mjolnir for the majority of the action.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think someone doesn't read comics.

Right cause you know me so well *eye roll*

Hulk is infinite power.

Bullsh!t.

He's always kicking Thors ass and you're saying he solos?

Not in the comics. Actually they have beaten each other about the same amount of times but that is beside the point. Thor, based on his abilities and feats, should destroy Hulk and Abomination. Period.

Go and read some comics.

Why don"t you do that before making bold statements. In fact why don't you show my some scans showing Hulk overpowering Thor.

Thor's more popular, granted but loses this. So team 1 for me, oh and can someone get me a comic over here please! Mr.Hatred needs educating. BOOM!!!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK and ABO for sure too much brute force and power here with out prep the avengers loses

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

You mean like comic book writers? Those idiots! What was Stan thinking?!?!

LOL!

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: While I agree with just about everything your saying in this post (especially concerning colaniocle as the insults/mockery was uncalled for) Are you certain Thor solo's. He still has morals and there are tons of innocent people in the area. If he does a city busting attack or greater, he would kill them.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GhostRavage

@venomoushatred1001: There's actually a few instances where Hulk overpowers Thor without much trouble, however, some of them have some kind of plot behind it. Nonetheless, because of Thor's character stupidity, he IS on equal ground with Hulk even below him as brawling goes. But based on his abilities and his plot device weapon, yeah, Thor should be at least low herald level, making him being above Hulk.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@venomoushatred1001: Don't get jelly that you don't know anything. Bet your mouth was dry from shouting after me owning you. I'll get you a glass of water.