Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelmaster300

This hulk is World War Hulk

This is Current Version of Juggernaut.

Also this is Current Version of Abomb and Thing.

No bfr

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk solos, easily.

Avatar image for marvelmaster300
marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProjectOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

@marvelmaster300: that's not debating and I'm really far from it, I haven't really had a "debate" on CV yet. But considering your using world war hulk, WWH already one shotted thing and current juggs is depowered (IIRC) then it would be child's play to him. Abomination would have a shot at winning as well.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator
marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: no I have seen you debate with GhostRavage on hulk vs superman

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@marvelmaster300: he's one of the two hulk experts on comicvine, I doubt I'd have debated hulk of all people against him.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hulk solos, although, im a bit skeptical about what he can do to deal with Juggernaut permanently.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

@marvelmaster300: I can remember arguing with other people but not against ghostravage, you got a link to the thread? (I genuinely can't remember it).

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: No I didn't mean you was debating against him no I said that you guys had the same answer that hulk might win

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator
ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

Team 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: I'm 90% sure current juggs is depowered (similarly to what world war hulk fought during world war hulk, before the conversation with cyttorak) and he's part of the thunderbolts. I'm not 100% sure though.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos, although, im a bit skeptical about what he can do to deal with Juggernaut permanently.

like he said, last we saw of juggs his powers were fading fast

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Cream_God

Did Jugs get depowered recently?

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk because he's my favorite superhero/villain.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@ghostravage: I'm 90% sure current juggs is depowered (similarly to what world war hulk fought during world war hulk, before the conversation with cyttorak) and he's part of the thunderbolts. I'm not 100% sure though.

I think Juggs is depowered but he definitely isnt part of the current Thunderbolts.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#24  Edited By Lvenger

@thedailybagel: Juggernaut isn't depowered for the record. He got repowered at the end of the Thunderbolts series where Man Thing created a portal to another universe which allowed Juggernaut to suck up the power of another version of himself, thus giving him full power again. So Cain is back at full power I believe. Thus, I sincerely doubt World War Hulk is soloing the one being that stalemated him throughout his entire rampage on Earth.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: I thought he was depowered, thanks for the info,

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
RaynorE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel Dont listen to him btw. The only one being that stalemated WWH at his peak was Sentry, if WWH unleashed anymore he would have gone WBH(and he did after that). So Juggernaut did not stalemate the full power of WWH he stalemated WWH who was very much holding back but still having the strength to stop Juggernaut in his tracks.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@raynore: I've read all of it. The only thing I didn't know about was juggernauts being repowered,

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@what_diick: This isn't a popularity contest. That's not a good reason to pick a winner..

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Juggs was actually one of two beings that stalemated him on earth. The fight between him and Sentry wasn't clearly decided until they were reverted back to their human forms. Sure you could say that Banner won bc he punched out Bob but, from a technical standpoint, that was really Bruce > Bob not WWH > Sentry; during their fight it was more like WWH = Sentry.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

@allcaps_34: world war hulk was holding back (against juggs and sentry) and sentry was unstable. It's hardly a reliable instance.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@thedailybagel: Not arguing that, I was just correcting Lvenger's comment.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thedailybagel  Moderator

@allcaps_34: I know, you just seemed like you didn't know it.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Oh lol I see how you'd you'd come to that conclusion but I do know the context of those instances. The WWH arc is, in fact, one of my favorite Marvel strory arcs; coincidently, the Hulk is one of my favorite characters so that might have something to do with that lol

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lvenger

@raynore said:

@thedailybagel Dont listen to him btw. The only one being that stalemated WWH at his peak was Sentry, if WWH unleashed anymore he would have gone WBH(and he did after that). So Juggernaut did not stalemate the full power of WWH he stalemated WWH who was very much holding back but still having the strength to stop Juggernaut in his tracks.

So you're totally forgetting the context of the fight whereby Juggernaut is actually pushing back Hulk, tanks several of his punches and easily draws blood from WWH? Wow favourable cherry picking much? You also forget that Juggernaut's forcefield supplementing his massive physical stats. It's the ultimate case of the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. So yeah feel free to try and explain how WBH would have affected Juggernaut when he's shrugged off planetary attacks before. If anything, your word is the one who shouldn't be listened to. You hardly hold the credibility of GhostRavage or TheAcidSkull in terms of Hulk expertise. GR's commented already saying he doesn't know how Hulk would deal with Juggernaut.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: Juggs was actually one of two beings that stalemated him on earth. The fight between him and Sentry wasn't clearly decided until they were reverted back to their human forms. Sure you could say that Banner won bc he punched out Bob but, from a technical standpoint, that was really Bruce > Bob not WWH > Sentry; during their fight it was more like WWH = Sentry.

WWH had way more of an edge against Sentry than Sentry did against Hulk. Bob received more damage than Hulk did and WWH tanked Sentry's attacks far better than Bob did his attacks. The fight had a clear outcome before Bob was KOed and after the fight, Bruce quickly hulked out again immediately after Miek 'killed' Rick Jones. An evident example that Sentry was the worse for wear and hardly stalemated Hulk at all.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: but did you know that hulk was holding back the whole time he probaly could have finish juggernaunt easily

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@lvenger: The fight seemed pretty even to me and it has a clear distinction as being a stalemate, even on these boards.

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH is too strong

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By w0nd

@lvenger said:

@thedailybagel: Juggernaut isn't depowered for the record. He got repowered at the end of the Thunderbolts series where Man Thing created a portal to another universe which allowed Juggernaut to suck up the power of another version of himself, thus giving him full power again. So Cain is back at full power I believe. Thus, I sincerely doubt World War Hulk is soloing the one being that stalemated him throughout his entire rampage on Earth.

yeah, that was temporary, it was a powersource from an alternate Crimson Cosmos, and his last request was to be alone in the dessert while his borrowed powers left him slowly. that being said since then he could have been repowered again off panel since colossus isn't juggernaut anymore

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: but did you know that hulk was holding back the whole time he probaly could have finish juggernaunt easily

Yes I do know but even if he went full World Breaker, there's no proof he could have broken through Juggernaut's forcefield to harm him significantly. I agree that WWH/WBH is stronger but Juggernaut's defenses are too tough for Hulk to break. It's the ultimate stalemate really. Having said this, I've been informed that Current Juggernaut is not at the same level as he once was even after the temporary amp.

@lvenger: The fight seemed pretty even to me and it has a clear distinction as being a stalemate, even on these boards.

Not universally, especially amongst the Hulk fans. They're very supportive of the view that Hulk clearly won against a Sentry going all out. I don't fully share their views but I agree WWH was the clear victor of his fight with Sentry. A later comic written by the same writer acknowledges this outcome too

No Caption Provided

@w0nd said:

@lvenger said:

yeah, that was temporary, it was a powersource from an alternate Crimson Cosmos, and his last request was to be alone in the dessert

OK now this changes everything. Thanks for informing me of this though this is the first time I've ever heard anything about Juggernaut not having his full power back. There was never any information uploaded that the alternate Juggernaut was a temporary rather than permanent amp, most wikis and synopses indicate that Cain Marko had his full power back. Useful to know though.

@thedailybagel I've just been informed that Juggernaut doesn't have his full power back, the alternate universe amp was only temporary. Apologies for misleading you though this is the first time I've heard that Cain doesn't have his full power back.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: How can you say that when even savage hulk breaked Dr. Doom forcefield and Invisible Woman forcefield in World War hulk. I'm pretty positive that Full power World breaker could do the same.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: How can you say that when even savage hulk breaked Dr. Doom forcefield and Invisible Woman forcefield in World War hulk. I'm pretty positive that Full power World breaker could do the same.

Invisible Woman's forcefield has been breached by heavy hitters before, Hulk's not the only one to smash through it. As for Doom, that's more impressive but others have broken through it before. And Juggernaut's forcefield has tanked the Godblast fired by Thor before. The same Godblast that made a hungry Galactus flee, BFRed Ymir and Surtur and one shotted Perrikus The Dark God. If the Godblast can't breach Cain's forcefield at full power, I fail to see how World Breaker Hulk can.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: oh, ok. Juggernaut is a really confusing character to follow...

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I really don't know if world breaker hulk punches will destroy juggernaut forcefield now that you told me about the forcefield that it can take a godblast but we really don't know if world breaker hulk punches can't break juggernaunt forcefield because we haven't see world breaker hulk in a real fight against somebody so really we wouldn't find the answer until whe see world breaker hulk's striking power.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: To be fair, the writer could've been acknowledging the final outcome of the fight, after they reverted back and Banner took the win. During the fight, I still believe WWH and Sentry were on equal footing. Both gained the other hand at different points but I guess it can be argued either way.

RaynorT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@raynore said:

So you're totally forgetting the context of the fight whereby Juggernaut is actually pushing back Hulk, tanks several of his punches and easily draws blood from WWH? Wow favourable cherry picking much? You also forget that Juggernaut's forcefield supplementing his massive physical stats. It's the ultimate case of the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. So yeah feel free to try and explain how WBH would have affected Juggernaut when he's shrugged off planetary attacks before. If anything, your word is the one who shouldn't be listened to. You hardly hold the credibility of GhostRavage or TheAcidSkull in terms of Hulk expertise. GR's commented already saying he doesn't know how Hulk would deal with Juggernaut.

It seems you are forgetting things here, according to Christos Gage this is what happened

"Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!"

though honestly i could agree and say that Juggernaut was still pushing Hulk but as we can see he was doing it BARELY and very slowly to the point where they appear like they are not moving. What several punches? Hulk hits him once and then tries to crush his helmet/head there are no "several punches" you should re-check your knowledge on the event. Pretty much everyone was drawing blood from WWH... Thing, She Hulk, Ironman etc... So it's nothing amazing so tell me what is this cherry picking here? Can you tell me where i even suggested that Hulk would beat Juggernaut here? Again with your lies? Do you ever get tired? You never have any ways to actually counter me so you make things up. Stick to the things i actually said and try to counter them, stop making things up. All i said is that WWH was holding back more against Juggernaut then he was against Sentry, which is an undeniable fact. I am nowhere near those guys level in terms of Hulk knowledge, but i have FAR more Hulk knowledge then you, that is for sure and easily evident. I also don't know how Hulk would deal with Juggernaut, especially since there is no BFR. So what are you gonna come up with now?

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk curbstomps