#1 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins for this battle royale???

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

......Are you high? Crack? Cocaine? Anything?

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marvel U.CURBSTOMP.

#4 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could Thunderclap, get rid of a few thousand annoying minor heroes and villains

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel Universe wins easy
#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Hulk could Thunderclap, get rid of a few thousand annoying minor heroes and villains"

do you realize that the one above all, living tribunal, and galactus are just three of the members of the rest of the marvel universe?
#7 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:
"Hulk could Thunderclap, get rid of a few thousand annoying minor heroes and villains"

do you realize that the one above all, living tribunal, and galactus are just three of the members of the rest of the marvel universe?"
One-Above-All and Living Tribunal don't count.
#8 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

do you realize that the one above all, living tribunal, and galactus are just three of the members of the rest of the marvel universe?"
"
Eternity, Galactus, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion.
#9 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

"
"
Neither do they. When I said Marvel universe I meant Marvel universe heroes and villains.
#10 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

"
"
Neither do they. When I said Marvel universe I meant Marvel universe heroes and villains.
"
Franklin Richards, Molecule Man, Silver Surfer, White Pheonix, The Void, and Mad Jim Jaspers. There are many more, but I don't want to name them all.
#11 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

"
"
"
Franklin Richards, Molecule Man, Silver Surfer, White Pheonix, The Void, and Mad Jim Jaspers. There are many more, but I don't want to name them all.
"
You're mean!
#12 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

"
"
"
"
You're mean!
"
How so?
#13 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

"
"
"
"
You're mean!
"
How so?
"
You don't give Hulk, Abomination, Thor and Juggernaut a chance!
#14 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Meteorite said:
"Apparition said:
"Meteorite said:

"
"
"
"
You're mean!
"
How so?
"
You don't give Hulk, Abomination, Thor and Juggernaut a chance!
"
Because they have no chance to begin with...
#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone will gang up on and kill the abomination.

#16 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"everyone will gang up on and kill the abomination.
"
Anyone know if Abomination can Thunderclap?
#17 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"everyone will gang up on and kill the abomination.
"
Anyone know if Abomination can Thunderclap?
"
Anyone with super-strength can thunderclap.