deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Hulk was very underwhelming in AoU IMO.

I'm backing team 2.

Veronica is also kinda impractical against foes other than Hulk, I think. Lessened maneuverability and all.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Thor and Vison

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team one

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Hulk has whooped Thor's ass in the MCU already, and Abom could do the same without much effort. Iron Man is kinda useless, he wouldn't be able to handle Thor because hammer and lightning and Vision because of telepathity. Hulk and Abom solos.

Probabilities of team 1 winning: 7/10

Probabilities of team 2 winning: 3/10

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has whooped Thor's ass in the MCU already, and Abom could do the same without much effort. Iron Man is kinda useless, he wouldn't be able to handle Thor because hammer and lightning and Vision because of telepathity. Hulk and Abom solos.

Probabilities of team 1 winning: 7/10

Probabilities of team 2 winning: 3/10

Hulk fought Thor without Thor using all his abilities. If it were in an open field, like a city, Thor would one shot Hulk with Mjolnir. Physically yes, Hulk would beat Thor. Thor would best Hulk in a battle like this.

Abomination is weaker than Hulk but pretty powerful. With Abomination and Hulk working together, they could probably either stale-mate a fully powered Thor.

The Hulk Buster was shown as being inferior to Hulk, it would last a few minutes but would ultimately get torn apart and Veronica wouldn't have any more spare parts. Vision should take it apart quickly.

With Iron Man out of the battle after 5-10 minutes, a battered Thor get's the help he needs and the duo finishes the two behemoths.

I'd say team 2 wins after a semi hard victory.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noone301994

Probably team 2. The Hulk-Buster wasn't that durable and relied too heavily on the spare parts retrieval system. Thor or Vision could simply shoot it out of the sky and then proceed to fight and eventually wear down Iron Man (all of this can be done in the air and Hulk and Abomination couldn't do a thing about it). Then it becomes Abom and Hulk vs Vision and Thor. With the infinity stone, Vision becomes the MVP for team 2.

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@pr0d1gy: Hmm, you chaned my mine. Team 2 wins, as you say, after a hard fight.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen any striking feats from vision to suggest he could dish out psychical attacks that would hurt hulk and Abom. The mind gem could possibly do some damage though

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

Team 1

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two

Team on can't do anything to people who fly

Except Tony who can't do anything in this situation anyway

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Vision take this.

When Thor fought Hulk in the first movie he was trying to get through to him, trying to reach the Doctor Banner inside. And whether Hulk beat Ironman in Hulkbuster armor by ripping it off or not, Hulk was still KO'd at the end of that fight from being thrown into a building and punched after. Thor could do that and much worse to Hulk if he wanted.

IMO the fight will go like this- Vision will take out Ironman rather quickly, he showed durability and phasing techniques. Thor can hold off Abomination and Hulk at the same time, long enough for Vision to mop the floor with Tony. Add on the fact that Team 2 can fly and stay out of reach of Hulk and Abomination means Team 2 for majority.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: Hulk got KO'd because he was beginning to calm down and realize that he was causing injuries and deaths. If he wasn't mind controlled he would have just kept coming back for more and would have beaten hulkbuster

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: Hulk got KO'd because he was beginning to calm down and realize that he was causing injuries and deaths. If he wasn't mind controlled he would have just kept coming back for more and would have beaten hulkbuster

Just proves that this theory that Hulk has unlimited rage is false. I don't doubt if the fight had continued Hulk would have won, but he was still KO'd in Hulk form. If Tony can do it Thor can. Even if he doesn't Vision will make quick work of Tony and the two of them outmatch Abomination and Hulk IMO

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: if hulk wasn't beginning to calm down, he would have tanked that I think. I also think banner was trying to hold back hulk from causing any more damage. Plus as far as flying goes, hulk can jump over 40 stories with ease, like when he caught ironman in the first Avengers movie. I'm assuming abomination could do something similar

BlueAliceOasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Vision phases through Ironman and as states before, Team 2 wins a hard-fought fight.