#1 Edited by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really find Hit-Girl that impressive but a lot of you do so who do you think wins?

Round 1:

• Morals On.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Win by KO or Incapitation.

Round 2:

• Morals Off.
  • Huey is equipped with his Electric Glove and Dodgeball.
  • Hit-Girl has two pistols.
  • Win by Death, KO, or Incapitation.

Round 3:

• Morals Off & Bloodlusted.
  • Kick-Ass is helping Hit-Girl.
  • Pure H2H.
  • Fight until death.

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (25937 posts) - - Show Bio

huey?

#3 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (25937 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: I don't watch that show, can you show some fights of his?

#5 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Huey but he always loses his fights. I think Hit-girl could take him.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (25937 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Huey is not that impressive either, That one guys stomped him and his family. And fighting your own brother isn't that impressive. Sure he is skilled, but Hit-Girl can take him.

#8 Edited by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

He actually is. His hits are hard enough to break the ground and he can jump like 30+ feet in the air. That one guy was part of one of the best Martial Artist groups(Hateocracy) who were able to give Bushido Brown(the best Martial Artist) a run for his money. That guy that you see there was training in hell. He got training in hell and the Devil himself basically said he is the best in hell.

@carter_esque

But its the people he's fighting. And he does put up a fight against these people and he's just a kid. Bushido Brown(Best Martial Artist). Stinkmeaner(Best in hell). Luna(One of the best MArtial Artist and is the only one who knows the worlds deadliest Martial Arts. I think she killed the other person)

#9 Posted by Cooldes (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: he is ridiculously skilled. you'd have to watch the show in it's entirety to really understand.

On topic. Huey stomps all rounds.

Round 2 is an effortless curbstomp

#10 Edited by KingAres109 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Huey is skilled..He's only like 9..Lol

#11 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12017 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6617 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Huey will certainly win round two. The black power glove seemed to provide good electrical shock and he would kill her on impact if he chi's the ball. Humans are more durable in the Boondockverse.

#14 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Luna ever appear again? I think it would be cool to see her fight Stankmeaner

#15 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (3053 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Juiceboks (12559 posts) - - Show Bio

Huey wins R1 and possibly R3. He's far from being a bullet timer so he gets shot before he can throw the ball in R2.

@wardemon32 Luna destroyed him in their fight though..same with George Pistofferson. Huey is skilled no doubt, but his fights don't really do him that much justice..especially since the only person he's beaten is Riley.

#18 Edited by StrictlyAnime (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman Another impressive feat for Huey, He throws a ball a good 30 or so feet into the air and jumps after it, he kicks it so hard that it lights on fire and BREAKS the girl's leg. Not to mention the fact that both kicks destroyed the Red Ball.

#19 Posted by Cooldes (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: he's dodged rileys bullets and deflected them with his sword

#20 Edited by JeanRalphio (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

This is comical...Hit-Girl in a trashing.

#21 Edited by Juiceboks (12559 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes No he didn't..Riley missed nearly all of his shots(even when he was sliding down the stairs Steven Seagal style and Huey was literally standing still). Huey didn't use his sword when Riley had his gun. Besides, they were airsoft guns.

#22 Posted by JediXMan (32055 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman Another impressive feat for Huey, He throws a ball a good 30 or so feet into the air and jumps after it, he kicks it so hard that it lights on fire and BREAKS the girl's leg. Not to mention the fact that both kicks destroyed the Red Ball.

I haven't watched this show, but from what I have seen of it (including this scene), this really feels like an Anime. That scene alone feels like an Anime.

#23 Edited by StrictlyAnime (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Oh this episode was heavy with anime inspired scenes, probably because this particular episode included a large amount of Asian Characters.

I'm pretty sure The Boondocks is based of a newspaper comic strip though.

#24 Posted by Nomar (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Huey winds round 1 and 3. 2 is tough to say, with the guns being the game changer.

#25 Posted by Park (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Huey wins round two, otherwise Hitgirl simply outclasses him in skill and killing intent.

#26 Posted by Cooldes (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

http://m.adultswim.com/video/the-boondocks/huey-vs-riley.html

#27 Edited by DarkRaiden (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

Huey stomps all rounds. With ease. The dodgeball just isn't fair.

#28 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Ehhh I guess he can get shot in round 2. I wouldn't say its about beign a bullet timer but who can actually draw first. And he was able to catch that dodgeball and he didn't even expect it to come back at him.

#29 Posted by Juiceboks (12559 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 Well, he was still looking directly at it. And it's hard to miss a fiery glowing dodgeball coming straight towards you.

#30 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

But when you're playing Kick-ball you don't expect teh ball to go directly towards you. Either way it should be the same concept with Hit-Girl picking up a gun and being ready to shoot.

#31 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4937 posts) - - Show Bio

Huey

#32 Posted by Juiceboks (12559 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 You expect the ball to go in your general direction, besides as experienced as Huey is when it comes to kickball and given how intense the game escalated to wouldn't it make sense for him to expect something like that? Hell, I would. And again, it's not hard to see a flaming dodgeball coming towards you as opposed to a small bullet from a girl who's a pretty damn good shot.

#33 Posted by VenomRulez (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn... I think Huey wins round 1 and 3. Round 2 might go to Hit-Girl.

#34 Posted by IRS (471 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 I'm just imagining someone's face, if they have never seen or know much about the boondocks, when they watch Huey's fight with Stinkmeaner in that first video you posted and see this old man randomly come in swinging a belt XP.

#35 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump