HTT Semifinals: TNBB vs Roronuffy (VOTING OPEN)

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team @thenewbluebeetle007:

• Composite Brainiac 5
  • Pre-52 Wally West
  • H'el
  • New 52 Sinestro
  • Composite Deathstorm (Brightest Day/Forever Evil)
  • Week Prep
  • Full Knowledge
  • Perfect Teamwork

Team @roronuffy:

• Pre-Flashpoint Superman
  • Supergirl
  • Father from FMA Brotherhood
  • Classic Reed Richards
  • Batman One Million
  • Full Knowledge
  • Week Prep
  • Bat Cave Prep
  • Iron Man Armor
  • Cyclops Vision

Rules

• If you do not include scans in your arguments, or at the very least text from a wiki, then the argument will be nullified.
  • All Battles will start on DC Earth 20,000 BC. All prep will take place on the planet and the atmosphere is absolutely impenetrable until the battle starts.
  • No Time Travel
  • No cloning
  • No power absorption
  • Good Luck and have fun!

Each person please post the character on the opponent's team that you would like to be nullified.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: I'm ready when you are

I'll be nullifying Father.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'll nullify H'el and I'm going out of town this weekend so I won't be able to post again until Tuesday

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually never mind I'll prep first.

Prep

1. Sinestro makes rings for Wally and B5, maybe 5 for each.

No Caption Provided

2. Deathstorm creates as much Kryptonite as possible. He makes a Kryptonite suit for every single person, and animates the clouds into Kryptonite dragons, the trees into Kryptonite trees, the very ground into Kryptonite etc.

3. Using the Green Lantern Ring, B5 creates the best damn EMPs you have ever seen.

4. B5 makes a Flight Ring for Wally, tailored to maintain his speed in the air.

5. Wally rounds up all the people on the planet and Sinestro shows them his powers, then they see him as a god. He then gives a ring to each local, forming a new Sinestro corps.

6. Deathstorm animates all the dead people on the planet as Black Lanterns.

7. Deathstorm makes a Kryptonite suit for each person - not a battle suit, just clothes.

8. B5 using the ring constructs a phantom-zone gun.

9. Using our rings the original 4 make ourselves invisible and intangible.

10. We won't run out of battery for our rings because Sinestro can always make more rings.

Your turn.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome before I start I think I should mention some of Reed's feats so it doesn't look like I'm just pulling stuff out of thin air.

• Reed Richards turned Galactus into a human with his tech, Galactus had his power sucked out of him and left to drift in space.
  • Reed Richards manipulated the date index of the Time Variance Authority within seconds. The Time Variance Authority operates on an Omniversal scale and can repair Timelines across the Omniverse
  • Reed Richards' mind was so brilliant that the Alien Entity used it to recreate all of the Marvel actuality and its history. His mind alone brought balance to Marvel.
  • Reed Richards granted himself and the others of the Fantastic Four all of their powers. Reed was the one who manipulated the cosmic rays which empowered them.
  • Reed Richards found the Ultimate Nullifier within a single day during the Abraxas arc when he was given two days of prep. (Galactus’ ultimate weapon which could have been anywhere in the universe at the time)
  • Built a Ray gun that can amplify power and one that can take away power

Prep

1. Batman first boosts the Batcave's computer with his suit taking all of it's tech into the 853rd century
  2. 1 Batman and Reed create more batsuits for everybody so now everyone has 6 avatars that can think and act independently of their main body's
  3. One of Reed's avatars locates the Sword of Superman like he did the Ultimate Nullifier and builds a device to warp it back to earth and gives it to superman
  4. Now superman is omnipotent so I could just stop my prep here but I'll keep going just in case
  5. 1 Batman and Reed use Batman's advance tech suit along with the primitive iron man suit and to create upgraded versions of the kryptonite-suit the original batman built http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kryptonite-Suit
  6. 3 Batmen and 2 Reeds dedicate all of their time to prepping for every possible outcome of the battle so they have contingency's for anything you could prep. Batman 1 million would already have full knowledge of everything yellow rings are capable of and with a week of prep could do. They would build shields to counter the flash and Batman would use his estensive database knowledge of all of you characters to develop strategies to counter act and nullify anything you can create
  7. The last Reed and Batman get to work building all of Reed's weapon's including Power Amp Ray, depowering ray, shields, ect.. then they implemtent all of it into their already impressive suits
  8. Now I have 12 prep gods all working together with an omnipotent superman for a week... your move
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy said:

Prep

1. Batman first boosts the Batcave's computer with his suit taking all of it's tech into the 853rd century
  2. 1 Batman and Reed create more batsuits for everybody so now everyone has 6 avatars that can think and act independently of their main body's
  3. One of Reed's avatars locates the Sword of Superman like he did the Ultimate Nullifier and builds a device to warp it back to earth and gives it to superman
  4. Now superman is omnipotent so I could just stop my prep here but I'll keep going just in case
  5. 1 Batman and Reed use Batman's advance tech suit along with the primitive iron man suit and to create upgraded versions of the kryptonite-suit the original batman built http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kryptonite-Suit
  6. 3 Batmen and 2 Reeds dedicate all of their time to prepping for every possible outcome of the battle so they have contingency's for anything you could prep. Batman 1 million would already have full knowledge of everything yellow rings are capable of and with a week of prep could do. They would build shields to counter the flash and Batman would use his estensive database knowledge of all of you characters to develop strategies to counter act and nullify anything you can create
  7. The last Reed and Batman get to work building all of Reed's weapon's including Power Amp Ray, depowering ray, shields, ect.. then they implemtent all of it into their already impressive suits
  8. Now I have 12 prep gods all working together with an omnipotent superman for a week... your move

1. k

2. Prove you have sufficient materials to make the Batsuit. You don't have a matter manipulator on your team and we don't know what materials the batsuit is composed of. And if you prove you can make it, prove you can make it in a week.

3. First off, the Sword of Superman is Bronze Age IIRC, and you're using Pre-Flashpoint Superman. Second, prove that the Sword of Superman is on Earth.

4. See 3

5. k

6. Prepping for every possible outcome is going to take more than a week. I'll need to see shields that can counter Wally, and I'll need to see what these strategies are and proof that they can be made within a week.

7. Again, prove it can be made in a week.

8. k

Will make first battle post after all that is refuted (or not)

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By roronuffy

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

2. Prove you have sufficient materials to make the Batsuit. You don't have a matter manipulator on your team and we don't know what materials the batsuit is composed of. And if you prove you can make it, prove you can make it in a week.

3. First off, the Sword of Superman is Bronze Age IIRC, and you're using Pre-Flashpoint Superman. Second, prove that the Sword of Superman is on Earth.

4. See 3

5. k

6. Prepping for every possible outcome is going to take more than a week. I'll need to see shields that can counter Wally, and I'll need to see what these strategies are and proof that they can be made within a week.

7. Again, prove it can be made in a week.

8. k

Will make first battle post after all that is refuted (or not)

2. The batcave is not only full of the most advanced vehicles on earth but also has all of batman's armored suits he used over the years and martian and other alien tech. Not to mention Reed is the master of inter dimensional travel and since you've already allowed it, we could easily go anywhere with the use of a boom tube that both Batman and Superman would have knowledge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_tube. Also Reed can analyze and duplicate most any tech in a week and especially if he has tech from the 853rd century along with the mind of 6 Batman 1M. I have scans to show it but I'm at work so I'll have to wait until I get home for those. (Also Reed could always put on the suit if they felt his 6 avatars would be more useful than Batman 1M's in creating what they needed)

3./4. It is true that SoS was from 1984 but it was a fundamental element of the universe and was never specifically retconned. Of course if you want to disallow it that is also fine since Pre flashpoint Supes has the blue prints of the Miracle Machine in his mind and has built it from materials on earth. He could just rebuild that if they could come up with no other strategy and again I have a nigh omnipotent superman so either way. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Machine

6. Not only do I have 6 Batman 1m's and 6 Reed Richard's but also a bat computer upgraded to the 853rd century. Reed has manipulated the date index of the Time Variance Authority within seconds by himself and the Time Variance Authority operates on an Omniversal scale and can repair Timelines across the Omniverse. It would be easy to consider all possibilities with these minds and resources in a week. Also Supergirl is New 52 so she'll have the red lantern ring which could shield against the flash.

7. Again, I have the scans but I'll need to wait until I get off work to post them.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: I didn't think we were playing with omnipotent and such items. If we were I would have made a few Miracle Machines myself and summoned Nekron, Parallax, and the entire Legion of Super Heroes and Justice League... no Miracle Machine or Sword of Superman.

Also current Supergirl isn't a red lantern and you didn't state this was Red Lantern Supergirl.

Lastly, that was a programming feat IIRC, I asked for evidence that the BatCave has sufficient materials.

And I'll wait for those scans.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

1. My character knows how to build the machine and has the ability to do so. If he was fighting a team as powerful as yours he would do what he needed to to win so I don't see how this is out of bounds. You gave a whole planet yellow rings.

2. I said New 52 Supergirl not current so I don't see why she can't have the red ring. It kind of feels like you are just banning strategies that I come up with that would give me the win.

3. It was a programming feat that encompassed the Omniverse (which is all possibilities of reality). I was using it to show that they very well could imagine every possible scenario.

4. Again you've already allowed inter dimensional travel and since boom tubes in DCU allow travel throughout the universe through the use of inter dimensional pathways. I have access to anything I may need through that.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: I'm not banning strategies, I'm just pointing out that you didn't specify in your original team that Supergirl was Red Lantern... and miracle machine wouldn't give you the win, considering I can make it myself...

1. This isn't morals off Supes, and he used it against Darkseid, an enemy that is more powerful than anyone on my team.

2. I specified in the thread, current will be assumed unless you state otherwise. But sure, have the Red Lantern Ring.

3. Maybe he could imagine it, but could he prepare for it? Because that's what matters more

4. I'll need to see that there's a boom tube in the Bat Cave. Remember, Reed and Batman 1M are human, they can't build things that fast. So you can't possibly plan for every scenario, and even if you do get the raw materials, you'll need to prove you can build whatever you have to in a week.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By roronuffy

@thenewbluebeetle007: Sorry I got really busy with work.

1. No, he used it when there was no other options. Batman 1M after calculating the odds and playing through different scenarios would realize that there were no other options and since he is the leader and strategist of the future JL and would have extensive knowledge of both the JL and the Legion of Superheroes he would no of the machine and know Superman knows how to build it. It is completely within Batman's character to do whatever it takes to win.

2.Ok

3 and 4. Here are some classic Reed feats:

Builds a shrink ray for an advance Alien civilisation in a day

No Caption Provided

Builds an advanced rocket sled very quickly

No Caption Provided

Builds an advanced Flying Rocket in a few minutes

No Caption Provided

Invents an advanced rocket and a limitless energy rocket fuel in a week

No Caption Provided

There are many many more examples so if you need more just ask. But let's move on to Reed's actual inventions

Reed can design weapons to attack beings specific molecular structure, even intangible ghosts

No Caption Provided

Reed Preps for things that he should have no way to know he'd face showing that he can indeed forsee almost all outcomes

No Caption Provided

Modifies a detector to to find something even though he had no idea what that something was... impossibility is nothing for him

No Caption Provided

Reed has defenses that atomize intruders. even the flash can't get around that

No Caption Provided

Reed can create things that move much faster than light speed

No Caption Provided

Reed has invented things that have been able to defeat entire armies all at once so army size isn't a problem

No Caption Provided

Reed invented a gun powerful enough to give the F4 their powers

No Caption Provided

Reed predicts things down to a second... yet another prep feat

No Caption Provided

There are many more but that's all for now

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

1. I can make a Miracle Machine myself, and none of my characters have any qualms about using it. Not to mention Batman would have to convince Supes that it's necessary, as Superman was in extreme desperation during Final Crisis. Unless you want voters voting for Miracle Machine vs Miracle Machine... that's just not feasible and I'm banning it.

4. true but that was when he had materials, I'll need to see that there's a boom tube in the Bat Cave.

and the black lantern army has no exploitable weakness that Reed can take advantage of, compared to Namor's army.

I'm just going to move into battle strategy.

Strategy

1. From the safety of our invisibility/intangibility, we launch our EMPs to negate your tech.
  2. Deathstorm turns Superman and Supergirl's clothes into Kryptonite
  3. Our Black Lantern/Yellow Lantern armies overwhelm you, and whenever one of your team dies Deathstorm will turn them into Black Lanterns and have them fight for us.
  4. As soon as the battle starts, Wally rips all your tech from your hands and phases all your clothes/suits so you don't have any of your tech anymore.
  5. Sinestro opens a wormhole into a red sun and Wally pushes you in
  6. Deathstorm turns you into Cake.
  7. Deathstorm, with Wally lending him some speed, creates a Boeing 747 made of Kryptonite and drops it on you.

And I know you're going to suggest that Reed can build something that counters someone that moves multiple times the speed of light, or creates an anti transmutation field, or somehow negates a wormhole, or dispose of the Black Lanterns, so I'll need to see proof of each one, preferably in a side-by-side layout for the sake of readability.

On the defensive side, you have to prove you can see and affect invisible/intangible beings, you can tag Wally, you can put down someone that's dead, and that you can defeat an army of Black/Yellow Lanterns.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: time limit is next tuesday (not including voting)

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By roronuffy

@thenewbluebeetle007:

1. 1st off Brainiac was one of the ones who sealed it away so he definitely would not use it seeing as he wouldn't see it as necessary against this level of opponent. Batman and Reed would certainly realize the strength of their opponent and Batman always has contingencies and this is well within the realm of things he would do. He also can soul steal and use telepathy to get what he needs and reed has his thought projection machine as well. Again if you just want to win then stop banning legitimate strategies and just declare yourself the winner

4. Reed created that rocket with nothing but what was in the labyrinth prison with him. I think that proves he could create almost anything with the resources of the Batcave

Counter Prep (since you keep banning everything else)

1. Lantern rings run off fundamental powers of the universe much like the power cosmic and Reed has shown the ability to manipulate the power cosmic and steal it from Doom when he had it http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/anticosmicwing.htm
  2. Since Reed has also shown to create sensors to detect things he didn't even know he was looking for it's easily feasible to say that he could analyze Supergirl's red ring and Batman's copious data on power rings and then adjust to target the yellow power of sinestro and Black Power of deathstorm and the speed force.
  3. The 6 Reeds and 6 Batmen work on a device to steal their powers just like with Doom.
  4. He also rebuilds his anti galactus suit http://www.comicvine.com/anti-galactus-suit/4055-56299/ that should be too much for any of your characters to beat
  5. After the devices are complete they just wait to turn them all to normal humans and then gang up on braniac
roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

More Reed Feats

Flash Counter Measures: Teleportation, Stasis Fields that can even contain light, FTL/interdimensional travel, and here is a link for sensors that can detect things moving 100x FTL http://i.imgur.com/WYdZMEO.jpg

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Lantern rings run off fundamental powers of the universe much like the power cosmic and Reed has shown the ability to manipulate the power cosmic and steal it from Doom when he had it http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/anticosmicwing.htm
  2. Since Reed has also shown to create sensors to detect things he didn't even know he was looking for it's easily feasible to say that he could analyze Supergirl's red ring and Batman's copious data on power rings and then adjust to target the yellow power of sinestro and Black Power of deathstorm and the speed force.
  3. The 6 Reeds and 6 Batmen work on a device to steal their powers just like with Doom.
  4. He also rebuilds his anti galactus suit http://www.comicvine.com/anti-galactus-suit/4055-56299/ that should be too much for any of your characters to beat
  5. After the devices are complete they just wait to turn them all to normal humans and then gang up on braniac

1. Prove that you have sufficient materials and time to build all that stuff. Reed is still a normal human when it comes to building speeds.

2. See 1. I highly doubt Reed will be able to fully analyze and exploit the versatility that the rings offer. Also, you don't know how the rings work, you just know what they can do.

3. Show me that Batman 1 Million's suit can be made within a week, and that it's made of materials that can be found in the Bat Cave. And I highly doubt he's going to just give away his suit to Reed.

4. Same as the rest. Also,

Reed Richards designed the Anti-Galactus Suit for battling Galactus, but instead had to use it to battle a robot that easily defeated the Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four. Even with the suit being designed to take on Galactus it still may not have been enough to stop the robot if it wasn't for the fact that the robot had a failsafe so it couldn't attack Reed. Reed claims the suit cost a billion dollars a second to run.

That's from the page that you linked me to. So it hasn't hurt Galactus level beings, or anything close, as it "might not have been enough to stop the robot." Wally could solo the Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four too, in less time.

5. You haven't shown me that Reed could make any one of those devices with the allotted time and materials, much less all of them.

Flash Counter Measures: Teleportation, Stasis Fields that can even contain light, FTL/interdimensional travel, and here is a link for sensors that can detect things moving 100x FTL

Teleportation faster than an attosecond? Doubt it.

Containing light? Wally moves much faster than light, and light doesn't punch at infinite mass.

FTL/interdimensional travel isn't combat speed and still isn't faster than Wally.

There's a big difference between sensors and defenses.

I'll need to see scans of the Labyrinth feat please.

Summary

1. No defense for first second transmutation
  2. You can't make anything you say you can, much less everything.
  3. Can't protect yourself against armies of Black Lanterns and Yellow Lanterns
  4. You don't have any tech that can withstand the force of the attacks of Sinestro, Deathstorm, or Wally.
  5. You're having trouble proving that you won't die in the opening nanoseconds. You haven't even covered how you'll withstand the attacks of Sinestro or Deathstorm, or counter to invisibility or intangibility, or armies of Lanterns.

TO BE EXTENDED (but you can have your next post up if you want)

@roronuffy

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By roronuffy

@thenewbluebeetle007:

1. If you'd take the time to read the scans I posted you'd see that I did post the Labyrinth one and Reed can build anything he needs to in a week especially with Batman 1M who is smarter than him by IQ and two Kryptonians who can move as fast as they need to.
  2. It takes too long to look up every single thing that you try to say Reed can't do so here is 40 pages worth of feats that show he can do everything I've claimed and more. http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=895087
  3. Whatever you want to say about Flash doesn't matter because Superman is more than a match for him without adding supergirl into the mix and can do everything the flash can do and more http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2a9uba/respect_superman/
  4. I'll just post my strategy and then I'm done because you've already banned my best strategies.

Strategy

1. Batman uses his suit to boost the batcave 80,000+ years into the future
  2. Batman, Reed, and Superman (yes, he also has beyond genius level intellect and can analyze advanced super computers in split seconds https://i.imgur.com/rTy6lGs.jpg) analyze and replicate the Batsuits very quickly using Reed's thought projectors and the two kryptonians speed to make everything move much faster. (even if you don't to say they have the full ability then they just replicate the avatar creation abilities) http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/thoughtprojectorhelmetff1.jpg
  3. From there each person dons a suit and makes six avatars
  4. Along with the boosted batcave computer they come up with every possible outcome and begin to make contigency plans.
  5. They build everything I said they could build (which would most likely include a miracle machine since they would go to that if they believed they had no other chance but if you say they wouldn't then that would mean you believe they would see other options they could could use to win)
  6. With their advanced minds and full knowledge they analyze Supergirls ring and then transfer that into depowering the yellow ring's power just like Reed has done with the Power Cosmic numerous times.
  7. From there they use Reed's tech to take out the rest since 6 Batman 1M and 6 Reeds would be an unstoppable prep god combo.

Like I said this is my last post so say whatever you want and then open it up for voting

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. If you'd take the time to read the scans I posted you'd see that I did post the Labyrinth one and Reed can build anything he needs to in a week especially with Batman 1M who is smarter than him by IQ and two Kryptonians who can move as fast as they need to.
  2. It takes too long to look up every single thing that you try to say Reed can't do so here is 40 pages worth of feats that show he can do everything I've claimed and more. http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=895087
  3. Whatever you want to say about Flash doesn't matter because Superman is more than a match for him without adding supergirl into the mix and can do everything the flash can do and more http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2a9uba/respect_superman/
  4. I'll just post my strategy and then I'm done because you've already banned my best strategies.

1. I saw Reed building a rocket. Didn't see that he had limited resources during that time. Also, that was way too long and most of it was irrelevant, forgive me if I didn't scrutinize it all.

2. Resorting to respect threads, really? It doesn't work like that bud. You have to prove that he can. Voters aren't going to want to look through 40 pages worth of feats.

3. This proves you have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever on Flash. Any comic book fan knows that Superman can move at FTL speeds, and that Flash can move many times the speed of light, once someone showed that it was 800x the speed of light or something like that. Flash can IMP Supes into oblivion before Supes could begin to comprehend what just happened. Wally is the god of Comic Vine tbh, he could solo the JL. To prove how fast Wally is... (I know this scan is way overused but it sums it up pretty well)

No Caption Provided

In addition you seem to have forgotten in my prep that all of my characters have Kryptonite integrated into their suits and clothes, so Wally can phase the anti-kryptonite suits from him and just stab him with a kryptonite dagger.

4. lol, I banned the Miracle Machine, a weapon that would allow your characters to beat literally every single team in the tournament. And I can make the Miracle Machine myself, so voters would then have to vote on Miracle Machine vs Miracle Machine. Not to mention debating with Miracle Machine takes no skill whatsoever. I don't see how that's unfair.

1. Batman uses his suit to boost the batcave 80,000+ years into the future
  2. Batman, Reed, and Superman (yes, he also has beyond genius level intellect and can analyze advanced super computers in split seconds https://i.imgur.com/rTy6lGs.jpg) analyze and replicate the Batsuits very quickly using Reed's thought projectors and the two kryptonians speed to make everything move much faster. (even if you don't to say they have the full ability then they just replicate the avatar creation abilities) http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/thoughtprojectorhelmetff1.jpg
  3. From there each person dons a suit and makes six avatars
  4. Along with the boosted batcave computer they come up with every possible outcome and begin to make contigency plans.
  5. They build everything I said they could build (which would most likely include a miracle machine since they would go to that if they believed they had no other chance but if you say they wouldn't then that would mean you believe they would see other options they could could use to win)
  6. With their advanced minds and full knowledge they analyze Supergirls ring and then transfer that into depowering the yellow ring's power just like Reed has done with the Power Cosmic numerous times.
  7. From there they use Reed's tech to take out the rest since 6 Batman 1M and 6 Reeds would be an unstoppable prep god combo.

1. Cool

2. What thought projectors? Is that standard equipment? I don't think so. And the Kryptonians have no idea how to build anything that you wanted to, and explaining how would take well more than a week.

3. Again, you haven't proved that the Bat Cave has all the materials to make a Bat Suit from 853k years into the future. Or that you have the time necessary to build it.

4. Not enough time, and the upgraded Bat Cave has no feats at all, nothing to suggest it could plan every situation.

5. Not with a single week and only Bat Cave resources they can't. I haven't seen any Bat Cave scans. I haven't seen that there are enough materials in the Bat Cave, that there is a Boom Tube, or that your Bat Computer can do anything you say it can.

6. I've never seen anyone analyze a GL ring. Power Cosmic was taken from Cosmic Doom, not analyzed, and you don't have a Black Lantern with you. Black Lanterns work different from every other Lantern.

7. With all due respect, your lack of eloquence and ambiguity made me wince. "They use Reed's tech because 6 Batmans and Reeds are unstoppable prep god combo". Really, dude?

Summary

1. Roro hasn't said anything about my transmutation
  2. He can't make anything he says he can - the only scans he's shown is Reed's inventions that he made without time constraints and limited materials. Nothing of the Bat Cave, or Superman, or Batman 1 Million.
  3. Meanwhile my plan is very straightforward and involves no special feats. Wally speed blitzes with Kryptonite, we have an army of lanterns, and Deathstorm transmutes them. No special feats required for that.
  4. No answer to Kryptonite
  5. Forgot about this - using that phantom zone gun I mentioned earlier we could BFR his team into the Phantom Zone. But we won't need to.
  6. When Superman and Supergirl die to Kryptonite Deathstorm will reanimate them and have them fight for us.
  7. Basically Reed and Batman 1M get overwhelmed by armies of Black Lantern zombies and our EMPs (which you haven't addressed). Anyone that read Blackest Night knows how unstoppable Black Lanterns are.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hulkage

voting for Beetle

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beetle. Sad that the battle didnt get past prep.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thenewbluebeetle007:

When has Deathstorm created tech or something like Kryptonite radiation? Seems like a NLF with you.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beetle.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I told everyone before the tourney started that I would be using Firestorm's feats for Deathstorm, and nobody objected. Firestorm has transformed things into Kryptonite many times, including this:

No Caption Provided

And for the tech, I don't need him to make the tech, I can have him make the raw materials and then have Wally put it all together at superspeed, or just use the rings.

And even if you don't buy that he has no defense for Black Lantern armies.

And sorry for not tagging you for voting :P guess I just forgot

I'll tag you for the final round though assuming of course that roro doesn't make a massive comeback

@wyldsong@mortal: thanks for the votes!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: By wiki I meant copy-pasting text from a wiki. Just like scans from a respect thread are allowed. But it's unreasonable to copy-paste the link for the whole respect thread and expect your opponent to read all of it.