#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Death, Incap, or KO. No BFR

Everyone is working together on their team.

Top Team starts at Top. Bottom Team starts at Bottom.

Reminder of Limits:

Strength: Savage Hulk

Physical Durability: Thing/Luke Cage

Speed: Any and all Characters with no clear cut speed (As in no official stated speed by authors note or statement) is Mach 10 Max.

Devastation with one blow: New York City Level.

Healing Factor: Near Instant, but kill able in some way.

As always no Reality Warping, Magic with no rules, No Using Time Powers to go under Peak Human Speeds or Over Mach 8. No Time Freeze or Travel. No Mind Control though messing with someones Mind is fine. No Soul Destroying although Soul Attacks are fine for Damage. No BFR of Enemy, self BFR is fine, Mirror Master for example.

Battlefield:

Godtriggerhulks

• Hulk
  • Skaar
  • Red Hulk
  • Magnet

Kidman500

• Dr. Strange
  • Wonder Man
  • Firestorm (Pre 52)
  • Vision
#2 Posted by KnightOfZero (1802 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10686 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 @dondave says "This should be good"

#4 Edited by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: crash btw if i see any Rulk (loeb force) scans i will shit kittens i swear. ok so my team will Wonder Man on the Ground hes the tank here and hes strong enought to handle the Hulk, Abomination and Thor.

so i am not worried here

Dr.Strange will be about mid level now i am glad the OP states this but Strange can raise a persons speed with little to no effort for example

and without prep his magic level rivaled HOM SW

Now on to my Main Man and your worst Nightmare

Firestorm

what we have here is a matter manipulator that sees things on an atomic scale

he can warp matter on such a scale that the bat god had this to say

As for Vision (yeah hes here too) the name magnet just has a scary feeling to me like he can manipulate metal on some sort so Vision is going to go Intangible quick and kind of Phase under ground until i can get a clear reading of Magnet's power but i dont want to leave you hanging on scans heres a few basic ones for you

So Wonder Man is going to go After Skaar since he is the most dangerous one here.

Strange will go after Hulk as Strange has done this and beaten him before

Ill leave firestorm to take out Magnet quick so that Vision becomes a player here and

Vision will go on to take Red Hulk

Wonder Man vs Skaar:

this is by no means a easy fight for Wonder Man he is going to have to dog it out hard. But Wonder Man at his base has been able to lift 50,000 tons and a freaking huge Island given that his strength should be close to equal with skaars it will come down to who is the better fighter and Wonder Man has been getting training from Cap so id put Wonder Man ahead in that area. and thanks to Stranges speed boost Wonder Man should be faster than Skaar now for sure

Strange Vs. Hulk

now i Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme he is power.

look at what the watcher says he has the power to end the civil war with a gesture.

see how he shields himself from the Surfer.

Firestorm vs Magneto: ok well i will have to take this guy down quick the good news is he wont have any time to put a bunch of shields up also there doesnt appear to be allot of metal as for Vision he is going to go Intangible untill magneto is taking care of so right now it only looks like you are fighting three people but vision will be stealthy

look at the many things he can do with his matter manipulation.

Vision will have to be stealthy with his attacks he cant let the other team know he is there otherwise he is a gonner. however he is good with sneak attacks especially if you dont know hes there. (which you dont right?) also just clarifying but i dont know if magneto is there are not... yet! however use of the eye of Agomotto should clear that up!

#7 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

I'll get to this soon. In the meantime I should point out that it's Magneto you're facing. It was an honest typo on Cadence's part. Though Magnet has a certain ring to it...

#8 Edited by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

@kidman560:

I'll get to this soon. In the meantime I should point out that it's Magneto you're facing. It was an honest typo on Cadence's part. Though Magnet has a certain ring to it...

its magneto i am facing well shit ok ill do some editing to my first post. I was wondering why your team was looking a little weak. i mean heck my two big players are firestorm and Strange and you only had Hulk and some dude named magnet it makes more sense that its magneto

#9 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

Yup. Looks like you edited your post so I'll get to this.

#11 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

Yup. Looks like you edited your post so I'll get to this.

good man. yeah sorry magnet threw me off like i never heard of him at all.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio