Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

Death, Incap, or KO. No BFR

Everyone is working together on their team.

Top Team starts at Top. Bottom Team starts at Bottom.

Reminder of Limits:

Strength: Savage Hulk

Physical Durability: Thing/Luke Cage

Speed: Any and all Characters with no clear cut speed (As in no official stated speed by authors note or statement) is Mach 10 Max.

Devastation with one blow: New York City Level.

Healing Factor: Near Instant, but kill able in some way.

As always no Reality Warping, Magic with no rules, No Using Time Powers to go under Peak Human Speeds or Over Mach 8. No Time Freeze or Travel. No Mind Control though messing with someones Mind is fine. No Soul Destroying although Soul Attacks are fine for Damage. No BFR of Enemy, self BFR is fine, Mirror Master for example.

No Caption Provided

Battlefield:

StrictlyAnime

• Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
  • Greedling (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood)
  • Pre-Timeskip Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)
  • Coyote Starrk (Bleach)

Funsiized

• Kouha Ren from Magi
  • Jack Rakan from Mahou Sensei Negima
  • Grana from Psyren
  • Law from One Piece
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Funsiized
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiizedOh, and sorry bout the slow start I've been at school all day

and I'm not familiar with your choice of anime characters so I think this will be fun .

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime: It's k. so have i.

You can start it off whenever. ill post my characters base things After.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@funsiizedGot it.

I'll Have Greed up on the front lines decked out in his full body Ultimate shield.

No Caption Provided

While being Greedling he has Ling to detect the presence of beings via Dragon Sense. Hes able to fight in zero visibility so there's no getting the drop on him. See 1:47- 2:10.

Loading Video...

Starrk is floating in mid air over looking the battle field

Natsu and Zaraki are back on the mountain a few hundred feet away from each other.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime: huh, i didn't get the notification. Weird.

This is going to be fairly simple.

Plan "Let them kill each other"

Law first will make a "Room" ...One the Size of a mountain ought to do it.

There he shows his Range. Easy mountain size.

That also shows you Why Greedling is basically Worthless. as Vergo Being completely Coated in Haki didn't stop the Cut. and Laws DF Bypasses Durability.

Kouha Ren Sets up a "Star field"

Therefore, any preemptive Attacks Natsu throws out are Nil and in fact get's turned on back to your team.

Now. im assuming your thinking of Having Gluttony Consume My entire Team? Wrong.

Law Simply does one thing that Guarantees my victory. Swaps your Teams "Minds" Law showed that he can His Room to swap non-physical items such as minds (taking on the form of a cartoon heart), effectively putting one person in another one's body, though before he can do this he needs to do a thrust motion at each person, to bring their "heart" out

You now have a Natsu in the Body of Stark.-Incapable of Merging with Lilynette. and even if Stark starts Res'd. Natsu has no idea how to Aim, Shoot, Or even operate Stark's Guns.

A Greedling in the Body of Natsu-incapable of using His DS Magic

A Gluttony in the Body of Ling.-Incapable of using His Graphene Form(Not that it would help you)

And a stark in the Body of Gluttony.-incapable of Using his Consume. As Stark has no idea how that shit even works.

Due to their confusion. they are completely and ultimately. UNABLE TO USE THEIR ABILITIES.

Oh, and finally.

Grana uses TK in order to Hold everybody in place. With Jack finishing them all off. How? too many ways to count.

TL;DR

Law Causes mass panic in your team, Ren covers him from any Ranged attack.

Grana hold your team together with TK.

Jack finishes them off.

HELP I HAVE TO MUCH HAX.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@funsiized Well first I should start by saying I don't have gluttony on my team.

Second I guess I should ask this before my eventual drop out of this tourney, how quick can Law react, and how durable is he? Because Starrk could pull a Sonido, and put a thousand Cero in him.

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Though based on that last post Law probably has a Hax worse than Aizen's complete hyponsis about his own durability and speed too.

Also how hard did Haki make Vergo's body.

I'm pretty sure Law can simply move everyone's heads onto a inanimate object like a barrel incapacitate them that way, I know this is a debate, but I can't debate against something this HAXED.

HELP HE HAS TOO MUCH HAX

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime:

Well first I should start by saying I don't have gluttony on my team.

Whoops. Saw Gluttony, Made assumptions. didn't watch the video. cause i had already seen it...when i watched the series.

Second I guess I should ask this before my eventual drop out of this tourney, how quick can Law react, and how durable is he? Because Starrk could pull a Sonido, and put a thousand Cero in him.

His reaction Speed is Irrelevant, as my entire team is dedicated to Protecting him and making sure he is capable of Landing his attacks.

You have Granas TK, Jack To cover for him(Jack casually reacted to Lightning Speed) And Ren to Protect him from Ranged attacks(Your Cero for one)

Though based on that last post Law probably has a Hax worse than Aizen's complete hyponsis about his own durability and speed too.

No, Aizen's Suigetsu has one weakness. Which considering Aizens ability, isn't really a weakness.

Laws one weakness is simple...don't get caught in the bubble. Which is easy enough if you're fast enough.

Also how hard did Haki make Vergo's body.

It's not a matter of how hard. but the Fact that Haki in general is supposed to make you immune to DF abilities, but was ineffective.

Laws DF Bypasses durability.

I'm pretty sure Law can simply move everyone's heads onto a inanimate object like a barrel incapacitate them that way, I know this is a debate, but I can't debate against something this HAXED.

HELP HE HAS TOO MUCH HAX

Warnings were given.

His weakness is speed. I.E if you're fast enough, you can blitz him. But the fact is, My team Negates that weakness as i explained earlier.

Also, to take note. Even with a Barrel for their heads. They would be able to operate their bodies, i simply doubt they would be able to hit anything without eyes.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then I guess I better get Strategic @funsiized

Starrk will float right outside of Law's room, activating his Resurreccion, an summoning up his wolf pack, and sending them in at every available Angle, to distract Ren, Jack, and Grana. Take them out if possible.

No Caption Provided

Just three of these made an explosion that drawfs all the buildings in Fake Karakura Town.

If this works then Natsu will shoot the Lightning Flame Dragon Roar from a distance, he wont have to worry about exhaustion since he has Second Origin.

So basically my plan here is to have Starrk's wolves distract Ren, Grana, and Jack. While Natsu attacks Law from afar

If this should fail, Zaraki can also shoot a wave of his Spirit Energy at your team like he does against Nnorita here. Again while Ren is distracted

*sigh* If I were psychic I wouldn't have picked Greedling. Seemed like an excellent idea to have someone with Ling's Speed and Greed Endruance on a team.

Starrk speaks for me on this one
Starrk speaks for me on this one

Of course this is assuming there's a Limit to Ren's Star Field power, can he stop up to 100+ incoming Cero infused wolves, Natsu's Lightning Flame Dragon Roar, and Kenpachi's Kendo wave.

Also other than his TK what can Grana do? You didn't list any thin on Jack other than him covering Grana somehow.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime: ohh, pretty post.

Starrk will float right outside of Law's room, activating his Resurreccion, an summoning up his wolf pack, and sending them in at every available Angle, to distract Ren, Jack, and Grana. Take them out if possible.

ill get to why that's not happening soon.

If this works then Natsu will shoot the Lightning Flame Dragon Roar from a distance, he wont have to worry about exhaustion since he has Second Origin.

wait for it....

Of course this is assuming there's a Limit to Ren's Star Field power, can he stop up to 100+ incoming Cero infused wolves, Natsu's Lightning Flame Dragon Roar, and Kenpachi's Kendo wave.

THERE IT IS

Ren Kouhas Starfield has shown ZERO Limit so far.

There he teleports an Entire Mountain

Now let me Explain why your Barrage is a very bad idea.

Rens Big Dipper circle is also capable of Transferring multiple Attacks, and combining them into one.

There he takes Many mountain busting attacks and combines them into one.

So he simply takes all your attacks, and redirects them back to your team.

He is also fully capable of making your Life hell By causing more mass Panic EX> Teleporting my Team Members Anywhere with his "field" Shown Below

Combine that with Laws ability? LOL My team is so broken it's not even funny.we can be anywhere we wan.t whenever we want.

Also other than his TK what can Grana do? You didn't list any thin on Jack other than him covering Grana somehow.

Yes. Grana is Just has TK...and Amped physical Stats. But his TK is all he really needs TBH.

No Caption Provided

there he constructs a giant Multi sky scraper sized based in under a minute. commenting on how "Bored" he is.^

There he Smacks around a Mountain sized Monster.^

Here is an interesting feat, Back when he wasn't amped by Psyrens Atmosphere, he was fully capable of destroying an entire bridge with a single swipe of his hand.^ He also Casually Block Mirouku(The Red haired guy) Sephiroth(The branch things) That have shown to Easily Pierce Concrete and steel and Destroy entire city blocks

And finally here is why He is God.

^there he distorts the Rays of the Sun(Meaning the attack is light speed) to the point where it instantly carbonizes everything with in the Area.

Now, do you really want me to start bringing up Jack's feats? cause honestly, he makes Kenpachi make look like a chump.

EX. Here he comes up with a mountain busting Tech on the Fly

And This is him when hes simply Goofing around, and swings a casual punch. He even say's "I was holding back"

Here is what happens when he Actually "Tries"

Another thing to note. Close Combat is his Specialty.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@funsiized

*insert anime-like Flash back here* Jacks the guy you used against Joygirl in your debate a few days ago. F*ck. Ok I'll deal with him later.

Ren Kouhas Starfield has shown ZERO Limit so far.

Ok Kouha Ren teleports the wolves, they wont explode until they reach their desired target, so even if you turn them on Starrk, Natsu, Zaraki, or Greedling they wont go off. So what we have here is a loop, Starrk's wolves will keep charging and Kouha Ren is going to keep throwing them back. Now I've seen Magi (The Anime that is) I know that eventually Kouha is going to run out of Magoi, and if i'm right he should revert to his base form in which hes not much of a threat. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So what runs out first. Starrk's Spirit Energy or Kouha's Magoi.

Even though Star Field itself has no limits Kouha does, can he react fast enough to all the attacks in order to send them away.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime:

*insert anime-like Flash back here* Jacks the guy you used against Joygirl in your debate a few days ago. F*ck. Ok I'll deal with him later.

i would love to cut you a break and say "okay" But sorry, not going to happen, it's Jacks character to Smash on sight. i can''t stop him, and im sure as hell not going to try.

Ok Kouha Ren teleports the wolves, they wont explode until they reach their desired target, so even if you turn them on Starrk, Natsu, Zaraki, or Greedling they wont go off. So what we have here is a loop, Starrk's wolves will keep charging and Kouha Ren is going to keep throwing them back. Now I've seen Magi (The Anime that is) I know that eventually Kouha is going to run out of Magoi, and if i'm right he should revert to his base form in which hes not much of a threat. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So what runs out first. Starrk's Spirit Energy or Kouha's Magoi.

Wrong. All Ren needs to do is cover us for 10 secs top.

He is at the same time Teleporting Jack and Grana around to deal with your team, stark included.

Plus, Law is fully capable of teleporting himself around if he wants, Ren doesn't even have to really protect him.

Even though Star Field itself has no limits Kouha does, can he react fast enough to all the attacks in order to send them away.

While you are correct, this battle is not going to last the long.

Grana can easily Grab each and every one of you and Simply Smash you like Rag dolls, and proceed to Sunfall you.

Jack can Physically Solo everyone here, save maybe stark, but im betting he can.

In his Room, Law is well...God.

And Ren can simply Redirect Natsu's Thunder Dragons Roar and Kenpachi's Kendo Slash back at Stark.

Grana can Tug you all within Laws Room and We incap you all that way.

Ren can teleport Grana(Who is capable of enhancing his punches with TK) and Jack everywhere, to the point where your team is effectively getting blitzed by two people.

All Ren would have to do is make some Dipper Gates, Law can even teleport the Gates, Making the Strain easier on Ren.

Jack can Lob Swords-a-plenty and Ren and Law can Make them teleport, Disappear, And Loop, Making them impossible to Dodge.

Ren and Law can Affect Granas Sunfall, Making it likewise Bounce around, Making a cage of it, Making it Come from below, The Side, Diagonal, anywhere.

by god's, the combos are so varied....

@dratini1331 HELP, I HAVE TO MUCH HAX

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: lol what do you want me to do? ^_^; I can only do so much to save people from your Hax :P

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Funsiized
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Law alone should be able to laugh off 3/4 of your opponents team with his room...

Coyote is too fast to be here anyway lol

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Funsiized
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Now, do you really want me to start bringing up Jack's feats? cause honestly,he makes Kenpachi make look like a chump.

Well, time for a bigger d*ck contest @funsiized

Jack is a mountain buster, I got that, Well Zaraki took blows from a guy the size of a mountain.

He takes a punch from Yammy and is thrown into a massive stone pillar, gets right back up and comments that it tickled.

Taking Punches from Yammy and then he proceeds to cut off his fingers

A weak and beaten Natsu still managed to lift Droma Anim and throw it back.

Again, weak and beaten Natsu punches a Dragon and causes it to lose control

I'd say Natsu and Zaraki could take Jack in a fight, Grana on the other hand..

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime: Copy and pasted from my previous argument that you may have read, so sorry if there are random insults, Jabs, or sentences that just plain don't make sense.

Durability & Speed

there he tanks an explosion followed by the Dust explosion And comes out laughing.

Now, i always have to say this. but don't get excited, what im about to show you is to showcase his durability. not him getting pummeled.

Here he is Taking Multiple lightning speed punches. and multiple Mountain busting attacks.

But how does he take it? LAUGHING of course!...but then he serious'd

that last set not only showcases his Durability, but also his Speed, and Later, you learn it's his pure genius coupled with his Superior physicality that allowed him to Keep up.

So, Lightning speed couldn't save Negi from this Human Atomic Bomb, How is Natsu going to compare?

remember that giant beating i showed you earlier That you just saw that he Laughed off. Well. He goes on to do it again.(Brace yourselves, More scans are coming)

Yet how did Jack take it? surprise surprise, Laughing.

TL;DR

Jack is strong and fast enough to essentially nullify your durability. While Jacks durability makes him a Variable God.

UGH FINE: Here is how he gets through her shields and Durability.

You may be Durable, But Jack doesn't care.

Add that to the fact that she is going to need to Remove his heart and head to stop him. cause just taking his limbs wasn't enough

Jack has tanked Mountain busting attacks, a Pre Magia Erebea Negis Full powered Punch....let me just show you....

To Lay it out, This is what three "Arrows" riding along his punch was capable of.

Now, this is what Seven Arrows are capable of., Both riding full body, and along his punch.

Quite a Big leap eh?

NOW FOR POWER SCALING. TAKE THAT^. AND MULTIPLY IT BY 14.42.......AND OTHER NUMBERS..so you get 101 ARROWS!!!

He coughed up blood, yes, but more as comedic relief than actual damage. Considering he was laughing on the next page.

Added to we have seen him tank MUCH MUCH more than this. as i have shown above....repeatedly. him being "injured" by this is pure comedic relief and PIS

HELL, when Negi Took JACKS OWN POWER, and used it to hit him multiple times, combined with Mountain busting attacks, he just got up and started Laughing!

you have also forgotten the Matter of Jacks artifact, He can simply Produce an infinite number of Blades with which to Destroy you with. and to protect him. he can summon Armor. Etc...EX: his "Death"

This is why i honestly believe he takes it. Because even when faced with "God" he Laughs and fights "For the hell of it"

but if we are posting Conquering of fodder! Let me re-post that War Scan!

No Caption Provided

To put it simply Each Mother ship is a Mountain Buster with it's cannons.

a Divine Warrior is a Mountain buster

And VRIXAS NAGASHA(The dragon) Is on the Level of Evangeline, AKA a city Buster. and when it was revived, he did this.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By StrictlyAnime

I read all of this during your debate with Joygirl when I voted, I'm quite familiar

That said, lets countinue @funsiized

You plan to Star Field your team around to deal with mine? Well good sir I can shut the plan down right now.

Whats stopping my team from firing an attack into the Star Field when it opens up around them?

If Natsu sees an enemy approaching He'll unleash a Dragon Slayer Attack on whoever tries to warp his way. I know for a fact that Natsu is smart enough to do this.

Here's what some call Natsu's strongest move. While probably ineffective against Jake, as he'll simple "Laugh" I ask you can Law or Grana take it.

And here's a little more of Natsu Lightning Flame Dragon Slayer Roar.

While Grana's TK can hold Starrk in place, this does absolutely nothing to his wolves, they can attack freely, they attack Love and Rose at 10:50. This means even bounded by Grana's TK they can attack any member of your team at their leisure.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

At 1:10 hes quick enough to take Orihime faster than both Zaraki and Ichigo could attack him.

And while enemy BFR isn't allowed, Self BFR is. Starrk can open up a Descorrer, an opening that all espada can use, that leads to Hueco Mundo. He and anyone he feels can jump in and reappear to get the drop on you team. specifically Ren or Grana.

I also feel like I should mention Zaraki While still eyepatched, he caught a Cero and simply threw it away

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime:

I read all of this during your debate with Joygirl when I voted, I'm quite familiar

Good that makes every bodies life easier.

You plan to Star Field your team around to deal with mine? Well good sir I can shut the plan down right now.

Ohh, interesting.

Whats stopping my team from firing an attack into the Star Field when it opens up around them?

the Fact that the Gates are fully Capable of Moving, Closing and just downright not being used. LEt me make an example.

Their are Five gates open at points A, B, C, D, E, and F. You enter at Point F, But Ren decides if which point you emerge at.

Starfield is simply a relative Term to describe him having control over the Battle field. it's not really a tangible thing.

If Natsu sees an enemy approaching He'll unleash a Dragon Slayer Attack on whoever tries to warp his way. I know for a fact that Natsu is smart enough to do this.

Here's what some call Natsu's strongest move. While probably ineffective against Jake, as he'll simple "Laugh" I ask you can Law or Grana take it.

I have no doubt Natsu is smart enough to Do that. But i also know that Dragon Slayers have one fatal weakness. It's the Charge up involved with their attack, During and Afterwards, they are Open four counter attack, And when My team can simply Change the direction of your Attack, Warp Around it, Etc. its an extreme detriment, as Natsu is now a Sitting duck.

And to answer your question, Law can Teleport within his room, Grana has TK Shields, and Ren can simply open another "Gate" to Redirect the attack

While Grana's TK can hold Starrk in place, this does absolutely nothing to his wolves, they can attack freely, they attack Love and Rose at 10:50. This means even bounded by Grana's TK they can attack any member of your team at their leisure.

My point is again, Grana is fully capable of simply Using Sunfall as demonstrated above. Stark gets carbonized the Moment he is caught by Grana = the moment the Match starts, The moment stark dies = The moment his wolves disappear. their durability is Pointless, combined with the Fact that Ren can send them through gates, Law can Teleport them, and Grana again, has TK Shields.

At 1:10 hes quick enough to take Orihime faster than both Zaraki and Ichigo could attack him.

So Mach 10 Based on tourney Rules? k.

Also, Again, speed es muy irrelevant against a telekenetic and teleporters, along with Jack.

And while enemy BFR isn't allowed, Self BFR is. Starrk can open up a Descorrer, an opening that all espada can use, that leads to Hueco Mundo. He and anyone he feels can jump in and reappear to get the drop on you team. specifically Ren or Grana.

An interesting Concept. But my entire team is within Laws Room the Entire time. He can simply Cut up the Descorrer the Moment it forms in his room, Grana still has TK shields, ETc.

I also feel like I should mention Zaraki While still eyepatched, he caught a Cero and simply threw it away

Can't catch Pure Light bud, but if we are mentioning things, i though i would mention that Grana is no slouch in Close combat as you expect him to be.

Here he is fighting Matsuri, Another Telekenetic on his Level, notice the effects of their fight.

For a measuring Block. Matsuri is capable of this.

OH AND I FORGOT THE BEST PART: remember the Sunfall that i showed you earlier?(How could you not, i keep using it on Stark ) well the best part is, he can do multiple.

Here he distorts so much light, it appears as if it has become night.

And remember, Law and Ren are capable of distorting that even further, Combining the rays, Bending them, Making them disappear, Making them come from different angles entirely.

imagine that. EVERYBODY GETS A SUNFALL.(Im feeling generous)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Wait wait you Ren explanation confused me @funsiized

No one in my team is entering Star Field, my team members are shooting a long range attack (Cero's Wolves for example) Into Star Field the moment a portal opens up around them to teleport say for example Jack at Starrk

Not that this matters I just needed to ask, I'm pretty sure we should call for vote soon.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime: To make it clear there is no "Starfield" for you to enter. His field of Vision IS his Starfield.

I.E He is capable of opening a Portal anywhere at anytime.

Also, you would target for when portals open? bad idea, what if my team simply doesn't go through that portal, and the attack hits it-goes through-and comes out behind you? lol The point of the "ABCDEF" example was to dissuade you from attempting to Target preemptively.

the guy is a walking Portal Gun, if you have played the Games, but he can open the portals with a gesture.

Im ready for votes whenever.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: "Hey everybody, this guy's lazy" ...you just figured that out now? I vote for you by the way.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Before this goes any further, i would like to Give you some Mad Props man. even when you realised your disadvantage, you attempted multiple ways to get around my teams Blatant Hax :) Not many would try. But you did. So great job, you get a Funsiized Seal of "Mad Props"*

*Redeemable nowhere.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@funsiized Now I did have a few Heroic Blue Screen of Death moments where to totally shut down for awhile, but I definitely wasn't going to not try. I had more than enough options to try before coming to that point, but thanks for the props.

That Hax was the worse thing ever though, maybe this is why high tier tourney's don't happen often.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@funsiized

You get my vote. Your team had an answer for his characters attacks.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I' gonna vote for @funsiized. A good debate on both sides, but funsiized was more convincing to me in the end.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for Funsiized. His strategy is overall better and more believable than StrictlyAnime.