deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Teams

16 CadenceV2

1) Huron Blackheart (Power Armour, Tyrants Claw, Power Weapon, Iron Halo, Krak Grenades, Frag Grenades, Haymadra)

2) Classic Spawn (Tech Guns)

3) Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze (Bike, No Zarathos)

4) Captain Titus (Power Armour, Power Weapon, Storm Bolter, Plasma Pistol, Jump Pack, Iron Halo, Grenades, Auspex, Lascannon

VS

8 joeagentofhand1:

1) Pre-New 52 Animal Man (No Sun Eater)

2) Klaw

3) Durge (Standard Gear)

4) Stocking Anarchy (standard gear)

Battle Field

No Caption Provided

Cadence starts behind Garage Joe behind the Oil Truck

Prep: Both Teams get 45 Minuet Prep to study the map and a basic roster on the enemy team.

In Character

Teams will work together

No BFR

Death or KO

Perks

Each team can have 2 members choose the following Perks.

Super Carbonadium Weapon Upgrade. Hand Weapons are Indestructible and Slow Healing Factors. This applies to Projectiles (Guns and Ammo, Bows and Arrows, Batarangs, ect) as well.

Magic Psy Shield. Your character can have immunity to all Psychic attack and powers. Includes Illusion Casting, Status Changers (Poison, Blindness, ect), Magic attacks, and Time Manipulation as well.

Mijnor Armor. Characters gains a version of Halo (First Game) Master Chief Armor with Shields. Only the Durability Enhancement Applies.

The Venom, Banshee, and Red Eye Drug. Gain Wolverine's Healing Factor and Senses. Gain Bane's strength added onto yours. Gain Bullet Speed onto your own. The strength and Speed Benefit WILL Legally put you past the set stats! As In you will be stronger and Faster than the limits if your character is already at the limit.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@joeagentofhand1: It's easier when you tag.

Like so

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mr_Ingenuity: @joeagentofhand1: Im in. Be back with Perks. Good job on the thread.

Edit:

Im back. Perks will be Super Carbonadium Weapon Upgrade on Titus. The Venom, Banshee, and Red Eye Drug for Spawn.

Team Info

Huron Blackheart and Titus. Both are space Marines.

Space Marines. Both are former Captains. Huron became Chapter Master and then when his Chapter turn Renegade he became the Chaos Lord.

Captain Titus is the Captain of the Second Company. Space Marine Captains are the hardest Marines in the Chapter (roughly 1000 Astartes) and have the greatest skill.

Space Marines are the Super Human Soldiers of the Imperium known as the Adeptus Astartes. They are implanted with Organs as children to give them super abilities.

Mucranoid - Protects against the Vacuum of Space and Extreme Temperatures.

Larraman's Organ - Instant Scarring to prevent any blood loss and also helps heal major wounds easy.

Omophagea - Allows access to recent memories through eating of the flesh.

Occulobe - Super Enhance Eyesight.

Secondary Heart - Allows more Stamina and act as a back up.

Biscopea - Allows Strength of up to 2 tons.

Ollitic Kidney - Filters Poisons and Gasses that might harm a Space Marine.

Preomnor - Allows to digest straight Poisons.

Interface - Allows the link up with Power Armour.

Haemastamen - Efficient Blood that allows more Stamina.

Multi Lung - A third lung that allows a Marine to Breath Poisons and even Water.

Lyman's Ear - Allows Sharper Hearing, Filtering of Sounds, and near immunity to Disorientation

Sus-en Membrane - Allow the Marine to enter Hibernation for Centuries.

.Betcher's Gland - Acidic and Poisonous Spit.

Ossmodula - Steel like bones that can heal fast and Fused Ribcage.

Neuroglottis - Grants Smell like a tracking dog, and taste the toxicity and nutritious content of something.

Catalepsean Node - Marines can stay awake for days with no hindrance.

Progenoids - Also known as Gene Seed allows these Organs to be devolope and accepted, and are harvested from Space Marines to make more Space Marines.

Titus in Battle: (Dark Angel Mod)

Huron Blackheart Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Classic Spawn

Classic Spawn is Spawn from his begining Issues before his frist Metamorphis.

And the human control Blaze GR

Battle Plan

Now lets get down to it. My team has 3 Tacticians. One who is a Captain of a whole Space Marine Company with 200+ years. Another a Chaos Lord of a whole Chaos Marine Empire across Space with over 1000 Years. Then I have Spawn who as Al Simmons was the number one Assassin/Merc on Earth filled with Meta Humans. Then we have ... Blaze .... who is adept in the... occult..... anyway.My 3 super Tacticians will easily spot every advantage point and blind side on this map with a near glance. Ontop of that they have rosters of your team.

No I dont know what Perks you chosen yet but from where I am standing I will have my team divide and conquer.

Titus will Jump Pack on to the Center Tower. Spawn will like join him via Teleport.

Huron will stay with GR as a surprise attack behind the Shed. My guys also have Coms. Huron and Titus have them built into their suits. Spawn like wise carry Coms headsets with him when he has his Tech. GR is the only one without them and its fine.

From the Tower Titus will snipe with the Strom Bolter at Durge. Durge Healing Factor will be slowed down with very hit of the Carbonadium Bolter.

Skip to 1:05 Storm Bolter Rate of Fire. Its range is very long and accurate. It fire mini Rocket Grenades at High Caliber Bullet Speed. Holds 50 rounds before reload.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From my Vatage Point i can do some wicked damage to your team with Spawn High power Tech Guns and Titus Storm Bolter. Durge will be the primary ficuse because of his Healing Factor.

Any Enemies trying to make there way around can be blitz by GR on Bike.

Huron himself has a Teleport Homer built into his suit that allows any Battle Barge or Strike Cruiser in Space to Sattelite Feed down on the battlefield and teleport Huron there.

This will give me any advantage of Blitzing your team that just ran through the fire and engage in CC.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime

This should be fun, great scenario BTW :)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Oh man this is a pretty good match-up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My perks will be: Stocking and Animal man get venom, banshee, and red eye drug. My strategy: (note: I can not post scans now) My plan is for Animal to place a lightning storm around the entire vicinity, while Klaw makes a field surrounding my team(he has made fields that allowed his teammates to attack from the inside). My ace in the hole is Stocking, she is am angel from heaven. She has one shoted ghosts(which are pretty much the hell spawn of that universe). With her speed increased, she could easily take Spawn(possibly one shot him) and Ghost Rider. Animal Man then leaves the force field and use the sonic attack of the pistol shrimp to knock everyone else out. Even if your team breaks the field, Klaw and Durge come into play. Klaw can use his constructs to help Durge battle Titus and Huron. Stocking could deal with Spawn and Animal Man could distract GR with his speed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@joeagentofhand1: Im not to worry about stocking. Angels weapons have one shotted many Spawns in the past. However Simmons was different from the average Spawn and easily survived Angela's death blow attacks.

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider is not even a Demon or Ghost but a Angel himself.

No Caption Provided

So I don't believe Stocking is one shotting either.

As for Klaw's Force field I can easily get by this. Since you tip this maneuver as your defense, well Titus and spawn will quickly fly down to my team and Spawn can expend his Necro Energy to Teleport at the Speed of light the whole group. Right in the middle of yours! No we are all tangled in CC!

No Caption Provided

This will end the match pretty quickly due to Huron and Titus Power Weapons that cut on the Molecular Level. Space Marines are all about Close Quarter Combat, its their bread and butter more so than Range. Huron Himself has the Tyrants Claw (serrated bladed Power Fist) which increase his strength to 10 tons in that one arm. He carries a Power Weapon in his Left Hand. He will be swinging on whoever is near him. Added to that his Iron Halo which will tank many attacks before breaking!

Huron Gear Load Out Descriptions. Bitotic Implants, Tyrant Claw, Power Weapon, Power Fist Description, Teleport Homer.

Titus also has a Iron Halo and a Plasma Pistol that shoots out the gases heated to the Suns Temperature! And is a beast with his Power Axe.

Spawn experience in close Combat is straight nasty even against superior foes than what is on your team.

Spawn fights the superior Foes like Overkill in Close Combat. His Chains Act out on there own and with his Combat Weapons the scale tips in his favor easily.

Ghost Rider on the other hand can fight real well with his Chain Attacks and Hellfire.

All in all I think in CC Klaw would drop first quick and the rest of your team will soon follow suit regardless of the healing factors. Especially against Titus Carbonadium Power Axe that slows Healing Factors down.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By beatboks1

bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Stocking can kill Ghost Ruder even if he is an angel. The weapons in the series have been shown to kill angels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27MoGuKtrdo

Wasn't Spawn getting badly beaten by the Redemer Jason Wynn though? He was not even an angel, only using angelic weapon. Angela did take him out and he did nothing really, only survived the attack(if I remember correctly beheading kills a hellspawn). I also do not fully remember Spawn being able to teleport others with him, but it might be my memory(this is pre meeting Harry Houdini, isn't it?)

What's bot to stop Animal Man from leaving the forcefield at the get go and doing this:

This wold stun all your team(my team will be in the sound field, so they wont be affected) and allow the rest of my team to beat them while they are down.

You are under estimating Klaw quite a bit. If your team gets inside, he does this:

ultrasonic bombardment to incapacitate or torture his victims. Your team wouldn't be able to do much. Chances are they would be knocked out. Klaw has also disintegrate bullets:

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/7092/dazz9klawvibratesbullet.jpg

On the matter of Animal and Durge, they are my powerhouses.

These scans really show Durge's strength and durability. He tanks electricity and handles four jedi for a while(he does pretty good for a guy without a lightsaber).Even if Stocking can not handle Spawn, Durge could(he is pretty much Overtkill on steroids). Animal Man is more of on the strange side.

With these two powers Animal Man could knock GR off his bike.

Durge could handle himself against Spawn. Klaw could solo the 40k guys with his torture shield after they are distracted by Animal Man. Stocking could handle herself against GR(if I remember correctly the penance stare does not affect angels). Stocking could beat GR, if she hasn't Klaw aids her against GR. If Durge hasn't defeated Spawn, Animal Man assist him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@joeagentofhand1:

Stocking can kill Ghost Ruder even if he is an angel. The weapons in the series have been shown to kill angels.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27MoGuKtrdo

Im sure her weapons can harm Johnny but Blaze wont giver her the chance. Spawn has also Penance Stare a Angel.

Wasn't Spawn getting badly beaten by the Redemer Jason Wynn though? He was not even an angel, only using angelic weapon. Angela did take him out and he did nothing really, only survived the attack(if I remember correctly beheading kills a hellspawn). I also do not fully remember Spawn being able to teleport others with him, but it might be my memory(this is pre meeting Harry Houdini, isn't it?)

The Redeemer fight. Spawn new to his powers was ambushed and Tnked all the Spawn killing attacks of the Redeemer. Redeemr like Angelas weapons are design to be Anti Spawn. spawn is weak to all of Redeemer attacks. Also Spawn tanked Angela's attack that always kills Hell Spawn with one hit. He then Teleported her away for a BFR.

Classic Spawn was taught by Houdini the basics of his power halfway thru Classic Spawn Career.

Now the stocking vs Spawn match. Both will have the Drug perk giving Bullet Speed, Healing, and 2 ton Strength. Problem is Spawn is already a Bullet Timer in his Chains and now has the speed in his body to overwhelm Stocking.

Also Spawn has Durability and Strength to tank this!

All this puts Spawn over Stocking. Add in the Tech Guns or Hell Blast to finish the job pretty quick.

What's bot to stop Animal Man from leaving the forcefield at the get go and doing this:

This wold stun all your team(my team will be in the sound field, so they wont be affected) and allow the rest of my team to beat them while they are down.

I think the fact all my guys have Super Durability in this Tournament keeps them from dropping from a T-Clap like attack. Also My guys will be teleporting into yours once Titus and Spawn see the forcefield up from Klaw.

You are under estimating Klaw quite a bit. If your team gets inside, he does this:

ultrasonic bombardment to incapacitate or torture his victims. Your team wouldn't be able to do much. Chances are they would be knocked out. Klaw has also disintegrate bullets:
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/7092/dazz9klawvibratesbullet.jpg

Im not underestimating Klaw. He has powerful attack power. However what he doesnt have Combat Speed to compete with Huron or Titus who see the world in slow motion and have Bullet Time Combat Speed and Reflexes.

This what a Marine Sees when he focuses.

All 3 are examples of a Marine Combat speed and reaction.

On the matter of Animal and Durge, they are my powerhouses.These scans really show Durge's strength and durability. He tanks electricity and handles four jedi for a while(he does pretty good for a guy without a lightsaber).Even if Stocking can not handle Spawn, Durge could(he is pretty much Overtkill on steroids). Animal Man is more of on the strange side.

Durge is a beast. Strength, Gadgets, Healing Factor, and mad skill. A perfect match for Huron Blackheart. Overkill with Titus and Huron attacking him. Again the problem with Klaw is he will drop first for sure.

With these two powers Animal Man could knock GR off his bike.

Animal man vs GR will be quick and brutal. GR merely need to Hellfire him for a KO. Animal Healing Factor does not extend to his soul burning. Meanwhile Animal best attacks will not keep GR down for a KO.

Durge could handle himself against Spawn. Klaw could solo the 40k guys with his torture shield after they are distracted by Animal Man. Stocking could handle herself against GR(if I remember correctly the penance stare does not affect angels). Stocking could beat GR, if she hasn't Klaw aids her against GR. If Durge hasn't defeated Spawn, Animal Man assist him.

Im confuse with the matches. I though stocking was going after Spawn and Animal Man after GR?

Anyway either Match up works for GR or Spawn.

Klaw as I said will be speed blitz by the Marines. Durge is evenly matched and with1 Marine, adding in 2 Marines is overkill. Spawn or GR will decimate Animal man via Magic Attacks. Stocking may last awhile but gets killed after a time by the Superior skill and stats of Spawn or Hellfire and Chains of GR.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@joeagentofhand1: Voting is Open till Thursday day!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dredeuced

My vote goes to Cadence.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esquire

I also have to give the edge to Cadence. Good debate by both of you, though!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@joeagentofhand1: Im sry I always end up facing you. GG as always tho.