#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Neo (Matrix 1 and 2) (all the Guns from Matrix 1)

2) Spiral (swords, battle axes, throwing knives)

3) Midnighter (Staff, No Doors)

4) Wolverine (adamantium)

VS

1) Ban Midou (Get Backers)

2) Amon (Legend of Korra)

3) Citizen Cold (Flashpoint)

4) Omi (Xiaolin Showdown) with Shimo Staff and Shen Gong Wu's

Battle Field

Bosche starts behind Shack WBR17 behind the Oil Truck

Prep: Both Teams get 45 Minuet Prep to study the map and a basic roster on the enemy team.

In Character

Teams will work together

No BFR

Death or KO

Perks

Each team can have 2 members choose the following Perks.

Super Carbonadium Weapon Upgrade. Hand Weapons are Indestructible and Slow Healing Factors. This applies to Projectiles (Guns and Ammo, Bows and Arrows, Batarangs, ect) as well.

Magic Psy Shield. Your character can have immunity to all Psychic attack and powers. Includes Illusion Casting, Status Changers (Poison, Blindness, ect), Magic attacks, and Time Manipulation as well.

Mijnor Armor. Characters gains a version of Halo (First Game) Master Chief Armor with Shields. Only the Durability Enhancement Applies.

The Venom, Banshee, and Red Eye Drug. Gain Wolverine's Healing Factor and Senses. Gain Bane's strength added onto yours. Gain Bullet Speed onto your own. The strength and Speed Benefit WILL Legally put you past the set stats! As In you will be stronger and Faster than the limits if your character is already at the limit.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Done.

#3 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to wait for Cadence for a reply on a question, but Im definitely equipping Midnighter with: Magic Psy Shield. Your character can have immunity to all Psychic attack and powers. Includes Illusion Casting, Status Changers (Poison, Blindness, ect), Magic attacks, and Time Manipulation as well.

#4 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

I will also equip Spiral with: Magic Psy Shield. Your character can have immunity to all Psychic attack and powers. Includes Illusion Casting, Status Changers (Poison, Blindness, ect), Magic attacks, and Time Manipulation as well.

Awaiting your perks. I would like to state before scans get posted that I think my team is the logical choice to get first attack since I have Neo (speed) Wolverine (tracking) and Spiral (teleportation, personal awareness) Unless you want to rebutt my reason for first move

#5 Posted by beatboks1 (7001 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Edited by wbr17 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

PERKS

- Magic Psy Shield - Citizen Cold

- The Venom, Banshee, and Red Eye Drug - Amon

BASIC KNOWLEDGE

I think that is what your team knows about mine:

- A professional retriever that is grandson of the last witch of 20th century, that posses the Jagan and has a powerful grip attack (Ban Midou)

- The leader of one political/revolutionary organization, capable of take away people powers and control water (Amon).

- A merciless and beloved hero that use cold based weapons and takes advantage of his fame (Citizen Cold).

- A Xiaolin monk that is a great martial artist with powerful attacks, and has access to magical objects (Omi).

I think that is the information that the tournament's organization gave to my team about yours:

- The chose one of a cybernetic reality that has great martial skills, flight power and access to an arsenal (Neo).

- A six-armed woman with great sword skills, that use magical attacks and teleportation (Spiral).

- A great tactician and close combat expert, very fast and agile (Midnighter).

- A mutant that is a killing machine, with very sharp claws and massive healing factor (Wolverine).

I don't think that they would give to us what perk we choose and who get it.

PERSONALITIES and TEAM CHEMISTRY

- Ban Midou looks reckless but is very calculative, confident; doesn't believe in fate and shows a powerful will; always says what think about others, hiding his affections with his arrogance. Doesn't have problems with killing people but prefer not to do if it isn't necessary. It's a leader, knows how to work in groups.

- Amon is very focus mind, serious person, that always stay calm, even under pressure, very calculative and charismatic. Doesn't see the need of killing but do whatever is necessary to achieve his goals. It's a leader and knows how to work in groups.

- Citizen Cold is a self-centered person, very confident, badass and short tempered, very cautions, doesn't trust in people very easy. Merciless cold blood killer. Likes to take the leader position, and works in group if they do as he wants.

- Omi is naive, egocentric, loyal, perfectionist, confident, lighthearted and always see the good side of things and think that everyone can be good. Never kill anyone except if it's a monster. Is a team player.

In that case I think that Ban and Omi will grow a rivalry mixed with friendship and mutual respect during this tournament. There will be sparks between my team members, Citizen will try to be leader of the group but Ban and Amon won't follow him, So will be up to Omi and Amom to try to make this to work it out, Omi will try to bring harmony to them all but Citizen and Ban won't listen to him, even Ban liking him, he won't show it and will give him nicknames, Amon will tactfully talk with Citizen and Ban, earning an unofficial leadership. They will work together respect their roles in team strategy, but Amon and Citizen won't hesitate to take down other team member to achieve their goals and safe themselves.

PREP TIME

During prep time Amon and Citizen will analyse the battleground, Ban will look at the scenario imagining what is going to happen next and who is behind that tournament, while Omi will talk about his journey, fights and Shen Gong Wu's. Omi will draw all attention when he talks about Shen Gong Wu.

They all will combine Fountain of Hui with Eagle Scope to get all information about each adversary they'll face in this round, so they will know secrets, weakness, all powers and skills, everything that is to know. After that Amon will use Crystal Glasses to see the future, so he will know the adversaries strategy and they'll be able to create a counter strategy.

After that, Omi will be more respected and will be seen as more useful.

you can point out what will be your strategy.

#7 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17:

PREP: Im not going to concede anything in regards to prep. I got Wolverine and Midnighter, who both have been around a long time both doing Black Ops work. Im going to protect my Midnighter cuz he has some vulnerabilities to psionics. Im also going to protect my most powerful member, Spiral. When the battle begins I have the senses of Wolverine (if you want I can post scans) and the unique awareness of Spiral

@wbr17 said:

PREP TIME

During prep time Amon and Citizen will analyse the battleground, Ban will look at the scenario imagining what is going to happen next and who is behind that tournament, while Omi will talk about his journey, fights and Shen Gong Wu's. Omi will draw all attention when he talks about Shen Gong Wu.

They all will combine Fountain of Hui with Eagle Scope to get all information about each adversary they'll face in this round, so they will know secrets, weakness, all powers and skills, everything that is to know. After that Amon will use Crystal Glasses to see the future, so he will know the adversaries strategy and they'll be able to create a counter strategy.

After that, Omi will be more respected and will be seen as more useful.

you can point out what will be your strategy.

STRATEGY: Seeing the future is kind of complicated with Spiral since she is from the future and her mind is complete chaos.Take into account the she exist in multiple dimensions.

Spiral was once accused of insanity by Wolverine. She agreed with him without a moment’s hesitation. “Of course I’m not sane,” she told him. “Sanity is simply the denial of chaos! You can’t have multiple temporal existences in a sane universe!” [Wolverine (2nd series) #52] As a time-traveler who could dance across multiple dimensions, glimpse the void in-between and, in some instances, exist simultaneously in two places at once, Spiral dealt with an unrepentant madness that stemmed from having to grasp concepts and conflicts far beyond the comprehension of ordinary mortals. According to her, it was not her that was insane - it was the universe. However, even if this were true, it made the ubiquitous Spiral no more pleasant to be around.

People have attempted to invade her mind and failed (Nocturne and Rogue). The complete randomness of her thoughts have me thinking that you may not see the correct future.

Anyways,you know she can cast people into X-babies.

Notice how the spell also worked on Juggernaut, the Avatar of Cyttorak.

Im making my team invisible to attack and then teleporting near the area. You can try to see the future but I dont know what you are going to be seeing, since my team is invisible.Above is a pic of her and Mojo being invisible, so casting the spell on multiple people are not a problem. This is actually also a pic of time displacement when they went back in time. I will then cast my spell to block out powers. Ot made me wonder why you didnt equip Ban Midou or Amon with Psy shields. In this case both are vulnerable to attack by Spiral.

Spiral proved to be a crucial part of this mission, taking out both Captain Marvel and Iron Man. The Avenger Wonder Man even acknowledged her to be Freedom Force’s most powerful member. [Avengers Annual #15, West Coast Avengers Annual #1]

Whats important to not in the above pic is that the actual spell to cast to make Monica (Captain Marvel, Photon) powerless did not take long. Monica has lightspeed ability. I think that can not be argued in this pic of her. It was her energy days. You see Monica reading a blast of energy but then Spiral cast her spell to render her powerless. major ability--she can depower pretty well..... ANYONE. note she depowered the entire combined rosters of east and west coast avengers--powers AND weapons. everyone from Ironman's armor, to Wonderman's ionic energy to Hercules's powers.

Spiral and Midnighter are protected but this will even protect Wolverine and Neo. Basically I turn this into a straight hand to hand fight.

If you question can Spiral do this. Its a yes. She was one of the few to be nominated to be Sorcerer Supreme by Agamotto

do you want to start the battle?

#8 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanted to point out that Spiral has two ways to depower your guys (outside of Citizen Cold since he has Psy shields) Ban's illusions are useless. Amon's bloodbending....useless. Wolverine and Midnighter are savvy enough to know that they dont have to attack right away while invisible. They can make Spiral do her work. I think you saw the future and know what is going to happen but Im open to a retort

#9 Posted by wbr17 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

First I have one question, my team has full knowledge of your's but I don't lol I really don't understand how Spiral awareness works, can you explain to me? I know nothing about her. How could she know where my team is?

After you answer I'll counter your post.

Sorry, English isn't my first language, so I may lost something in that scans

#10 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17: All you have to do is say her name Spiral. She will know where you are at regardless of time or dimension according to Mystiques explanation. She is the most powerfullest member on my team.

#11 Posted by wbr17 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay then, thanks! =)

Ot made me wonder why you didnt equip Ban Midou or Amon with Psy shields. In this case both are vulnerable to attack by Spiral.

Magic doesn't work in Ban Midou, he can nulliffy any magic, but will work on Amon, maybe.

As we know, my team will go to battle field knowing your strategy, giving us the advantage to counter attack appropriately, so they go prepared to face your team.

Seeing the future is kind of complicated with Spiral since she is from the future and her mind is complete chaos.Take into account the she exist in multiple dimensions.
People have attempted to invade her mind and failed (Nocturne and Rogue). The complete randomness of her thoughts have me thinking that you may not see the correct future.

That's really doesn't mater, Crystal Glasses doesn't work reading other person mind and doesn't show multidimensional reach, it shows the future of the user, so whatever your team do we will know, because we will see the future in this dimensional plane. Even if Amon get confused, Midou can help him, he is used to deal with parallel worlds, and his Jagan can see throw dimensions, so he won't be confused by Spiral.

All you have to do is say her name Spiral. She will know where you are at regardless of time or dimension according to Mystiques explanation. She is the most powerfullest member on my team.

If it's how it works, well, my team won't say her name during the battle, so she won't know where to teleport, unless we plan to ambush her.

Im making my team invisible to attack and then teleporting near the area. You can try to see the future but I dont know what you are going to be seeing, since my team is invisible.

I guess we will see your team becoming invisible. But that's all we won't say her name, so your strategy will stop here, so you'll have to bring other plan. And for not seeing your team invisible, Omi has his "Tiger Eye", that allow him to instinctively know the opponent moves in the same moment that they do it, Midou is connected with the cosmos flow, so he doesn't need to rely on his senses to detect other people, and he is capable to see throw/anticipate enemy strategy, Amon has Wolverine senses so he can track/fell your team with other senses.

Whats important to not in the above pic is that the actual spell to cast to make Monica (Captain Marvel, Photon) powerless did not take long. Monica has lightspeed ability. I think that can not be argued in this pic of her. It was her energy days. You see Monica reading a blast of energy but then Spiral cast her spell to render her powerless. major ability--she can depower pretty well..... ANYONE. note she depowered the entire combined rosters of east and west coast avengers--powers AND weapons. everyone from Ironman's armor, to Wonderman's ionic energy to Hercules's powers.

That's a very good power, but this scene doesn't occur in lightspeed, unless you can prove that Spiral was talking faster that light, also Monica was thinking on blast her, but she was caught first, so she wasn't reacting that fast, or you punch someone or you think that you'll punch, thinking on it slow you down, maybe it was the classical case that writer slow down some character for they be able to be hit. My team can counter that attack with Midou ability or with "Reversing Mirror", that allow us to reverse any effect, in this last case we can reverse your attack to hit Wolverine and Neo, they don't have shield against that and we know it.

For that, i still have Crystal Glasses that allow me to see your mover before you do that, Omi "Tiger's Eye" and Ban Midou who is a genius fighter, and can make the worst strategy in the best one, he can do what his enemy never would thought that would happen and once while he was in a hard fighting he sensed that one bystander was running a battle simulation, what is Midnigiter do, and he doesn't know about everything about Shen Gong Wu and Midou abilities, so his calculations will be a little out. I'm not sure but i think that this ability is countered by Cold psy magical shield.

So we are back to beginning of the battle with Spiral turning your team invisible, and waiting for my team somehow say her name. What won't happen unless we want to.

For this first moment, Amon will keep Crystal Glasses, and will pick Reversing Mirror; Omi will keep Golden Tiger Claws, Ob of Tornami (can create water), and his Shimo Staff; Cold will pick Mind Reader Conch (allow user read thoughts); Midou wouldn't want to use Wus now.

My first strategy will be to ambush your team, we will use Golden Tiger Claws that will instant transport us to second floor of refinery, and will work an ambush to your guys.Using all strategy and stealth knowledge of my team, they will hide in strategic position waiting for your team, when the are ready they'll say Spiral name.

With his intuition connected with the cosmos and his Jagan able to see throw dimensions, Midou will know when/where they are coming and will alert his team, and as you said that right after you arrive Spiral will use her power drain, Amon will be able to see that coming before it happens, Cold can read their minds (Midou, Amon, even Neo and Wolverine) to know when and where they arrive also. With all ready, in the same instant that your team lands even without seem Cold will shoot them with his pistols and Omi will froze them using Orb of Tornami, Amon can also help water-bending the water that flows trow the Orb. Your team will end all frozen.

(I can provide scans or vids if you need, but will take a while)

#12 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17:

1-Before I post a rebuttle to your counter, Im going to need scans or vids stating your team can actually do this in the counter. I have no idea what Ban Midou can do outside of wiki, which is pretty much what my team knows if Im correct. I need to see what these things are that you are doing?

Im going to need some ruling on some stuff.@wbr17 said:

Okay then, thanks! =)

Ot made me wonder why you didnt equip Ban Midou or Amon with Psy shields. In this case both are vulnerable to attack by Spiral.

Magic doesn't work in Ban Midou, he can nulliffy any magic, but will work on Amon, maybe.

1- this is semantics CadenceV2, but I can definitely knock out Amon's bloodbending and other bending powers since he isnt protected by Psy Shields? The question lies in our status changes. Since Ban Midou is from anime and Spiral is from comics, finding out which magic is stronger is just based on proof of scans or debate. Im asking if my Spiral has Psy Shields and is using a field effect (nullify powers) on wbr17's team, and he tries to throw a status change (nullify magic) on Spiral's spell, will Ban Midou's spell "reversing mirror" work (which I still will need to see visual evidence of this) what happens?

To simplify, Spiral has Psy Shields and is casting a spell. From my point of view, Ban Midou will have to cast a spell on Spiral with Psy Shields in order to nullify Spiral's spell since Spiral is casting it. Will his nullification of my nullification work since I also have Psy Shields

2-my opponent stated the effect of his Psy Shield on his Citizen Cold versus Midnighter. Will my battle computer still register the calculations since it isnt an actal psionic attack?

3- also, what is the dependency of this future sight Amon has (which I still need to see). I cast my team invisibility, so if he actually sees the fututre, shouldnt he just be seeing his team getting hit and not me actually since Im invisible? Since time isnt linear in comics, I dont know about anime, could I also say that the future doesnt actually mean that his will happen:

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG said:

1- this is semantics CadenceV2, but I can definitely knock out Amon's bloodbending and other bending powers since he isnt protected by Psy Shields? The question lies in our status changes. Since Ban Midou is from anime and Spiral is from comics, finding out which magic is stronger is just based on proof of scans or debate. Im asking if my Spiral has Psy Shields and is using a field effect (nullify powers) on wbr17's team, and he tries to throw a status change (nullify magic) on Spiral's spell, will Ban Midou's spell "reversing mirror" work (which I still will need to see visual evidence of this) what happens?

To simplify, Spiral has Psy Shields and is casting a spell. From my point of view, Ban Midou will have to cast a spell on Spiral with Psy Shields in order to nullify Spiral's spell since Spiral is casting it. Will his nullification of my nullification work since I also have Psy Shields

2-my opponent stated the effect of his Psy Shield on his Citizen Cold versus Midnighter. Will my battle computer still register the calculations since it isnt an actal psionic attack?

3- also, what is the dependency of this future sight Amon has (which I still need to see). I cast my team invisibility, so if he actually sees the fututre, shouldnt he just be seeing his team getting hit and not me actually since Im invisible? Since time isnt linear in comics, I dont know about anime, could I also say that the future doesnt actually mean that his will happen:

1) I see why not. However since its Chi would it be knocked out? I dont know thats up to you guys to prove or disprove. Part of the debate is discussing and arguing who magic or feats are better.

Point is if using a spell on Spiral's person to counter a spell will not work. However if the case is countering the spell itself with a counter spell that will work.

2) The Battle computer is not Psychic nor Mystical. its science. It will work.

3) ..... I love Avatar and never seen Amon see the future.... ever.

#14 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@boschePG said:

1) I see why not. However since its Chi would it be knocked out? I dont know thats up to you guys to prove or disprove. Part of the debate is discussing and arguing who magic or feats are better.

Point is if using a spell on Spiral's person to counter a spell will not work. However if the case is countering the spell itself with a counter spell that will work.

Your answer was almost as confusing as my question, lol

#15 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17: I still need to see some vids or scans

#16 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@boschePG said:

Your answer was almost as confusing as my question, lol

You cannot use spells on Spiral. You can, however, counteract spells she uses. For instance, if Spiral magically shot a bolt of lightning at you, you would be able to magically deflect it with your own magical lightning. You would not, however, be allowed to harm her with the same lightning spell.

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG:

@Dredeuced: lol.

#18 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: got to love the attempt of gender in this pic. I would have gotten it was Spiral though with the six arms, lol

#19 Posted by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

: @wbr17 said:

As we know, my team will go to battle field knowing your strategy, giving us the advantage to counter attack appropriately, so they go prepared to face your team.

Cadence has even said he has never see Amon see the future. So we definitely need to see this. Im also sticking that you will see the future...of us invisible. You will know we will attack, but you didnt need precognition to know this, lol. Time of attack is another thing.

@wbr17 said:

That's really doesn't mater, Crystal Glasses doesn't work reading other person mind and doesn't show multidimensional reach, it shows the future of the user, so whatever your team do we will know, because we will see the future in this dimensional plane. Even if Amon get confused, Midou can help him, he is used to deal with parallel worlds, and his Jagan can see throw dimensions, so he won't be confused by Spiral.

All you have to do is say her name Spiral. She will know where you are at regardless of time or dimension according to Mystiques explanation. She is the most powerfullest member on my team.

If it's how it works, well, my team won't say her name during the battle, so she won't know where to teleport, unless we plan to ambush her.

if your precog is proven as being useable, do you also hear the precog vision? (vid or scan needed) Im only asking cuz I dont think that even Destiny (X-Men) was able to do that. If you arent able to hear it, a precog vision of "invisible" people will be hard to determine what actually made the invisible assault team arrive. Im discrediting that even if you are able to see the future, how do you know saying the name Spiral gives up your location when I have already stated that I have to do something else before the attacl

@wbr17 said:

I guess we will see your team becoming invisible. But that's all we won't say her name, so your strategy will stop here, so you'll have to bring other plan. And for not seeing your team invisible, Omi has his "Tiger Eye", that allow him to instinctively know the opponent moves in the same moment that they do it, Midou is connected with the cosmos flow, so he doesn't need to rely on his senses to detect other people, and he is capable to see throw/anticipate enemy strategy, Amon has Wolverine senses so he can track/fell your team with other senses.

That's a very good power, but this scene doesn't occur in lightspeed, unless you can prove that Spiral was talking faster that light, also Monica was thinking on blast her, but she was caught first, so she wasn't reacting that fast, or you punch someone or you think that you'll punch, thinking on it slow you down, maybe it was the classical case that writer slow down some character for they be able to be hit. My team can counter that attack with Midou ability or with "Reversing Mirror", that allow us to reverse any effect, in this last case we can reverse your attack to hit Wolverine and Neo, they don't have shield against that and we know it.

Im not trying to dispute Monica was in FTL speed, Im more showing that the spell doesnt take long from the pic, or else Spiral would have gotten speed blitzed

I can more then wait for any scans or vids you have stated that you can get. This is all supposed to be fun. I will post what I do with Wolverine,Neo and Midnighter individually after you reply to my retort of your response. I only started with Spiral since she is my magic user.

#20 Edited by wbr17 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing is that Omi can provide all Shen Gong Wu for my team, Amon will see the future using one Shen Gong Wu named Crystal Glasses, I though that it was clear, sorry. Here is a vid of this Wu effect.

(1:48) - How it works (7:51 - 8:15) - using in a fight/ instant future and hearing sounds (8:54 - 9:22) - using in a fight/ instant future and hearing sounds (12:35) - distant future vision

And About seeing you invisible, first he will see Spiral doing her dance to make them invisible, after that he can see you attacking because Spiral attack send a yellow light as we can see in your scan. Plus, he can just see Ban, Omi, Cold (with Mind Reader Conch, another Wu that allow him mind read) and himself (Wolv senses) sensing your team arrival or attack in the future.

Finally, even if you attack completely invisible he can see than being KOd or killed, so he can be prepared, he will know from where they will be attacked, if ranged, if stabbed, from left, behind etc, just by seeing their wounds and stuffs.

About Omi Tiger's Eye:

Starts at 3:55, they are playing follow the leader, at 4:30 he starts to do things at the same time as Chase Young.

[10:51 - 11:28] they using Fountain of Hui and Eagle Scope to know everything they want to/ [14:13 - 14:38] more Tiger's Eye.

I think that's prove that he can sense an attack and that i'll know everything about your team.

About Ban Midou abilities:

1 - sensing that this guy was running a battle simulation while he was fighting against a powerful enemy

2 - sensing this guy in a "dark and smelly place"

5 - sensing a killing intent from a guy in the middle on the crowd in a brutal fighting tourney.

I think that proves he can sense your team arrival as well.

4 e 3 - unpredictable/illogical fighting style (sorry scans are inverted)

I guess that will bring a little confusion in Midnighter computer.

Sorry, i can't find his magic counter yet because i don't remember in which volume it is lol but it's pretty the same thing of the shield perk but only function in magic and can be sent back. It affects the spell, curse, not the caster, he deconstruct the magics logic and can countered it back.

For me, what he is saying is almost the same as mind reading, someone can explain mind reading or psychic attacks with energy patterns and stuff and the shield will block, right? If not, Ban Midou's Jagan will work in then too. It can explain int "scientifically".

how do you know saying the name Spiral gives up your location when I have already stated that I have to do something else before the attacl

I didn't understand what do you mean here. They know everything about your team, so they know that saying her name she will sense them, but they will have set a trap to your team. You said that she would sense them and teleport, what you stated about doing something before the attack? I'm confuse.

Well, I guess that i prove that we can sense your arrival and attack at the same moment that it happens, and considering that my team is waiting in a small place, we can instantly freeze your team, they won't think that it could happen, they'll be unprepared, thinking that they are safe being invisible, and won't have time and space to dodge. Plus, I was forgetting, your aren't the only one that can be invisible, we will use Shroud of Shadows, a Wu that allow the user to be invisible, and it can be use with more than one person.

Also, we can use Reversing Mirror (Wu that reverse all effects) to turn your guy's visible again, but first we will freeze them and see what happens.

Sorry for taking too long to answer, it was hard to find scans and vids, also i'm all confused by vine system to insert images

#21 Edited by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17 said:

The thing is that Omi can provide all Shen Gong Wu for my team, Amon will see the future using one Shen Gong Wu named Crystal Glasses, I though that it was clear, sorry. Here is a vid of this Wu effect.

(1:48) - How it works (7:51 - 8:15) - using in a fight/ instant future and hearing sounds (8:54 - 9:22) - using in a fight/ instant future and hearing sounds (12:35) - distant future vision

I didnt see hearing sounds in 854-922. That was the secondary character talking

@wbr17 said:

Finally, even if you attack completely invisible he can see than being KOd or killed, so he can be prepared, he will know from where they will be attacked, if ranged, if stabbed, from left, behind etc, just by seeing their wounds and stuffs.

About Omi Tiger's Eye:

I will agree with this. You will know in precog vision through visions of your team getting hit and could adapt. The problem is can you adapt?

Omi's Tiger Eye at 503 didnt help him. He almost got impaled by the spike when the guy he was fighting distracting him. Omi barely was able to react to it. Unless he has a healing factor, the attack would have probably killed him at 503

@wbr17 said:

About Ban Midou abilities:

1 - sensing that this guy was running a battle simulation while he was fighting against a powerful enemy

2 - sensing this guy in a "dark and smelly place"

5 - sensing a killing intent from a guy in the middle on the crowd in a brutal fighting tourney.

I think that proves he can sense your team arrival as well.

4 e 3 - unpredictable/illogical fighting style (sorry scans are inverted)

I guess that will bring a little confusion in Midnighter computer.

For me, what he is saying is almost the same as mind reading, someone can explain mind reading or psychic attacks with energy patterns and stuff and the shield will block, right? If not, Ban Midou's Jagan will work in then too. It can explain int "scientifically".

Im going to have to edit this cuz I cant get past the quote block with more statements. Please dont reply yet

I doubt it. The battle computer will factor in improbable moves in the 1million simulations in his head. Cadence has already stated it isnt a psionic attack. Its alot like Mister X I suppose (you need scan of Mister X explanation of it?)

As of freezing my team Spiral can definitely take care of that. my team isnt going to just stand there. She can also negate effects like she does with Magneto and then do Spiral trap if need be

I think it going to come down to fighting the battle. Im coming at you. You know Im coming Ill grant you that. You ready for fight skills?

#22 Posted by wbr17 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I'll have to leave this tourney. It's consuming my time, much more than I espected and I'm having some issues to solve. But good fun for you. Maybe we can debate another time.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Winner is BoschePG!