HT Tourney quarter finals: TTBA vs Darkraiden (voting)

• 80 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jokergeist: I mean we all know I clearly won. Just like that time i took it to you in that one tourney that never finished.....

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jokergeist

@darkraiden: Don't make me laugh.

I took a break from that match because YOU F*CKING PISS EVERYONE OFF like you did to my poor friend @thetruebarryallen, and I didn't wanna have to yell at you. Not to mention that the image system was broken at the time and the goddamn tourney host got banned or something. Did I mention that you piss everyone off?

But you can expect the match to resume sometime in the "near" future. I'm busy making a respect thread right now.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Of course. Everyone gets mad when they're clearly losing. Logic and intellect makes people mad. Always has, always will.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Wait, are you trying to say that people voted for me because of pity & that you actually should've won this match?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Not exactly. Your arguments are impractical so people get mad ^_^

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: ((That's exactly what he always complains about. He said the exact same thing in my debate against him.))

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Wait, are you trying to say that people voted for me because of pity & that you actually should've won this match?

Hey, you said it. Not me.

@darkraiden: Not exactly. Your arguments are impractical so people get mad ^_^

Nah, my arguments are too good and intelligent, so people get mad cause they have no counters.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I take back every single apology I sent in your direction. Even if you did have a better team [ which you didn't, you should probably work on making a team that will compliment each others abilities next time around ] your plan was still incredibly flawed & based off of ridiculous assumptions.

To claim that you lost a match 8 - 0 because the voters were "taking pity on me" is both insulting to myself & to the people taking the time to vote in this match.

My advice for you is to learn to realize when you're wrong or incorrect about something & to be more mature when you lose a match debating fictional characters on the internet.

Don't blame the voters; blame yourself.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jokergeist

@darkraiden: It's sooo adorable how "good and intelligent" you think you are! *pinches cheeks*

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Wolverine008

@darkraiden: Why are you being such a jackass dude? TTBA gave a better argument effectively using scans and showing great knowledge of his character's and didn't low ball or use out of context scans like you. That's why everyone voted for him.

Deal with it.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DarkRaiden

@wolverine08: Aren't you the one that looks at like every thread I'm in and says that no one should debate me? You're clearly bias and salty that I'm better and smarter than you

@darkbeam: It's like a man can't joke anymore. Yes I believe I won and did better, no I don't believe voters literally voted for ttba in pity.

@thetruebarryallen: LOL you take this way too seriously. Lighten up.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@higorm said:

siding with TTBA. Superior team, strategy and debate.

this, verily. @thetruebarryallen: got my vote here compadre. Wow, remember our tourney team up? let's go back and take a look and see if we can knock the dust off that thing and finish it...................

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wolverine008

@darkraiden: A word of advice mate. It's better to be arrogant and full of yourself if you actually have something to be proud about. You unfortunately aren't in that type of position right now.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#68  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@darkraiden: Aren't you the one that looks at like every thread I'm in and says that no one should debate me? You're clearly bias and salty that I'm better and smarter than you

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Why are you being such a jackass dude? TTBA gave a better argument effectively using scans and showing great knowledge of his character's and didn't low ball or use out of context scans like you. That's why everyone voted for him.

Deal with it.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! I just noticed you said that. I didn't even lowball or comment on his characters too much. I never even used out of context scans. He did. It's so hilarious that you said that though.

@darkraiden: A word of advice mate. It's better to be arrogant and full of yourself if you actually have something to be proud about. You unfortunately aren't in that type of position right now.

Yeah, not gonna take advice from the salty hater who's only a mediocre debater at best.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This guy.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Please show me my out of context scans. Show me all of them.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't understand DarkRaiden's advanced perception! You'll never see your out of context scans!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You lowballed a lot. And used Iron Fist's chi busting up the Vibranium despite it being a special case. You also kept taking the trillions vs. 2 million minds thing out of context (as if minds don't have different powers between them). Also used the third eye out of context, claiming it could protect from TK for some reason (it said mental attacks, not physical attacks that spawn from mental energy).

That's what I remember for now.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jashro44

@darkraiden said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

You lowballed a lot. And used Iron Fist's chi busting up the Vibranium despite it being a special case. You also kept taking the trillions vs. 2 million minds thing out of context (as if minds don't have different powers between them). Also used the third eye out of context, claiming it could protect from TK for some reason (it said mental attacks, not physical attacks that spawn from mental energy).

I've only skimmed the debate but just looking at 2 of your examples with black panther, the magneto thing was a dream/hallucination IIRC, and this scan:

No Caption Provided

Black panther wasn't wearing the vibranium suit. He didn't start wearing it until the 90's in priests run. And I don't see how the iron fist showing was a special circumstance...It was later stated iron fist hit black panther with the force of a freight train.

@thetruebarryallen I just want to say for the record that the red skull showing is in fact a low showing/PIS.

Again I never really read the debate and only skimmed it so apologies if I am misunderstanding something but I just wanted to clear all this up.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

I've only skimmed the debate but just looking at 2 of your examples with black panther, the magneto thing was a dream/hallucination IIRC, and this scan:

No Caption Provided

Black panther wasn't wearing the vibranium suit. He didn't start wearing it until the 90's in priests run. And I don't see how the iron fist showing was a special circumstance...It was later stated iron fist hit black panther with the force of a freight train.

@thetruebarryallen I just want to say for the record that the red skull showing is in fact a low showing/PIS.

Again I never really read the debate and only skimmed it so apologies if I am misunderstanding something but I just wanted to clear all this up.

He didn't have the suit? Yeah that should probably be thrown out then. Also I said the Magneto one was in his head.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: The chi isn't a special case; the CV Biography/Wiki for Black Panther even gives his gear & it claims that the Vibranium Suit can be busted if cut along the grain.

I don't think it matters if the 2 Million minds had different powers to go along with them, it is such a vastly different number that it wouldn't really matter. Along with the fact that MMH is easily a planetary level telepath & he can't hold a finger to Despero's level of TP.

Lastly; if you wanted to prove that Despero was weak against TK attacks then give me a scan of him being hurt or affected by TK. There is nothing in his past or his history to show that his Third Eye doesn't span to the realm of TK; which is just physic force that impacts in a physical manner.

I'll accept the Red Skull showing as PIS/Lowballing, but I didn't know it was truly a low showing. Everyone in the thread that I obtained the scans from said nothing about it being a poor showing for either combatant or their gear.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: The chi isn't a special case; the CV Biography/Wiki for Black Panther even gives his gear & it claims that the Vibranium Suit can be busted if cut along the grain.

I don't think it matters if the 2 Million minds had different powers to go along with them, it is such a vastly different number that it wouldn't really matter. Along with the fact that MMH is easily a planetary level telepath & he can't hold a finger to Despero's level of TP.

Lastly; if you wanted to prove that Despero was weak against TK attacks then give me a scan of him being hurt or affected by TK. There is nothing in his past or his history to show that his Third Eye doesn't span to the realm of TK; which is just physic force that impacts in a physical manner.

I'll accept the Red Skull showing as PIS/Lowballing, but I didn't know it was truly a low showing. Everyone in the thread that I obtained the scans from said nothing about it being a poor showing for either combatant or their gear.

It doesn't work that way. Can't prove a negative. You'd have to prove that it DOES defend against TK. If not then I could just bs and say that everyone on my team is immune to TP, immune to copying, and all ahve 100000x lightspeed because nothing has proved different (for those that it applies to).

There is literally no counter shown 2 million planet+ level TK or 2 million planet+ TPers going against your team. MMH is 1 planetary level TP and he's actually beaten Despero once or twice. Me having 2 million people means that, to match MMH's 6 billion or so minds he can affect that my people only need to be able to affect 3000 people a piece. That's nothing. Add another 1000 and we're above MMH by a lot which would put us near Despero. Make it even 1 million a piece and you see how it would overwhelm nearly anybody.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Lol; Manhunter has not beaten Despero in a TP battle, hombre'. Also I did prove it blocked TK because TK is a psionic power & the Third Eye protects Despero from psionic attacks.

Anyways, I've got a semi-finals to attend to, later!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Lol; Manhunter has not beaten Despero in a TP battle, hombre'. Also I did prove it blocked TK because TK is a psionic power & the Third Eye protects Despero from psionic attacks.

Anyways, I've got a semi-finals to attend to, later!

That's not proving it. That's using unproven logic that doesn't 100% connect. 3rd eye protects from MENTAL attacks according to you, TK is a PHYSICAL one. Just saiyan.