)Kyle Rayner (White Lantern)

X-Man (Shaman)

Martian Manhunter

Magik

Battlefield:

Rules:

-Both teams are given 3 weeks of prep, and one week of assembly

-Teams will start half a mile apart.

-No BFRing people outside the city. No one leaves the city.

-Characters are in character, but will work together in spite of differences and unfamiliarities.

-Items obtained through prep cannot be OP.

-No going back in time and killing your opponents as babies.

-Characters know who their opponents are, but only know what they know about them from canon encounters they've had.

#2 Posted by highaccuser (7408 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone looks like their in for a hell of a fight

#4 Posted by Jonez120 (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

DarkRaiden, this'll be one uphill battle for you!

Good luck!

#5 Posted by lukehero (9845 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32:

Yeah...Uhhh this looks like a stomp in one team's favor

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch.

#7 Posted by highaccuser (7408 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch.

Well, darkraiden does have two prep masters. He wouldn't have chosen that team without purpose.

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Mr. Majestic is above everybody in raw physical attributes and in intellect as well. IIRC he also has some serious preparation feats.

@dondave Is that right?

#9 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage Yeah his computer in Mount Rushmore is more advanced than the computer system on the JLA Watchtower and he's been able to create weapons within Nano-Seconds, so 3 weeks is a huge advantage but IIRC Tangent Superman is pretty OP so maybe he could match him and Spectrum could give him trouble. So while Backflip's team does seem stacked, Dark Raiden may be able to give him a good debate.

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Mmm... Interesting. Then it is not a mismatch. Thanks for the input.

#13 Posted by lukehero (9845 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: My bad...sometimes I forget myself. I deleted my post about Magik. Hopefully your opponent didn't see it.

#14 Edited by DarkRaiden (7699 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip

Just so you know, I'm using pre-KotD Black Panther and pre-doomwar BP where he still has a plethora of Vibranium and Anti-Metal and other tech. Now I'll cover my prep and that's pretty much it.

Prep

1. Steel, Tangent Supes, and BP convene. They decide that everyone gets a Steel Armor, equipped with :

• usual kinetic dampening field and durability and strength (Supes level nearly)
  • energy daggers,
  • various disorientating agents (from Steel and his suits),
  • a kinetic hammer (from Steel),
  • 2 anti-ion equalizers for the hands (also from Steel) that are attached to Power Gloves (from BP),
  • EMP Blast
  • Bubble/containment guns
  • Vibranium suit underneath the armor,
  • anti-metal claws on the gloves/hands.
  • sonic cannons (attached)
  • an Anti-Particle Cannon
  • shrinking and growing abilities.
  • Energy absorption abilities (from BP's Doom copy armor that drained Surfer's energy). Will be modified to absorb psionic energy, solar energy, magic energy, and various other types of energy (yes based on who our opponents are)

2. Tangent Superman uses his time to grant everyone on my team Teleportation, TK, and powerful TP near his level

3. Ultimate Taskmaster uses the week to copy the full abilities of all my team members

4. Vixen and Taskmaster use her ability to copy bacteria (and/or starfish) to make clones upon clones, an army of them to flood the sky and the battlefield. In other words, a million clones each (They do this after they receive all gear)

5. Black Panther retrieves/recreates his device that reverses polarity as well as his magnetic device, and his X-gene cure. He makes the X-gene cure long range now (a gas if possible, if not then a dart) and distributes one of each to my team (beofre they clone).

6. Black Panther also retrieves the Ebony Blade, and even lends it to Ultimate Taskmaster to clone with his new abilities.

7. Steel retrieves the Entropy Aegis for himself to use and works with Tangent Supes to and Black Panther to delay and block...certain effects

So in the end, my team is fully equipped with Supes level suits+vibranium underneath and various weapons as well as 2 million clones, 1 million with the powers of everyone on my team, The Ebony Blade(s) and the Aegis Entropy armor

If you need scans for certain things let me know....

#15 Posted by highaccuser (7408 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I'm here. Just been busy today. I'll try and get a reply up today, although I will say @darkraiden... you've exemplified why tournaments have begun to bore me, this incessant need for huge armies takes any of the tactical analysis out of it. Ah well, I'll just have to take you to school for noobish tactics.

#17 Posted by DarkRaiden (7699 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip said:

@highaccuser: I'm here. Just been busy today. I'll try and get a reply up today, although I will say @darkraiden... you've exemplified why tournaments have begun to bore me, this incessant need for huge armies takes any of the tactical analysis out of it. Ah well, I'll just have to take you to school for noobish tactics.

meh. Your opinion. I'd rather give myself the highest chance of winning.

#18 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Aha I know, don't mean to come off as a jerk, but it is a genuine gripe I have. Don't worry, you're not the worst offender though.

#19 Posted by highaccuser (7408 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: When do you think you can make your intro? Not rushing you btw.

#21 Posted by highaccuser (7408 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by DarkRaiden (7699 posts) - - Show Bio