H/P Doomsday with Infinity Gauntlet vs Squirrel Girl

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alcoholbob

Doomsday is bloodlusted, Squirrel Girl has moral on. Who wins? KO or to the death.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Squirrel Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOAA>Heart Of The Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Infinity Gauntlet

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Squirrel Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOAA>Heart Of The Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Infinity Gauntlet

This logic is faultless

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By agent9149

@ChaosMarvel said:

This logic is faultless

I can't find a single flaw.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By mk111
No Caption Provided
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

@Agent9149 said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

This logic is faultless

I can't find a single flaw.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rolldestroyer

squirrel girl stomps

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By Xanni15

Squirrel Girl is not protected by writers on this board, so obviously she loses badly.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mk111

Maybe they could become friends, and bond over both having massive PIS.

shackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shackle

@Xanni15 said:

Squirrel Girl is not protected by writers on this board, so obviously she loses badly.

Nonsense, SG's whole raison d'etre is to twist fanboy panties; she is the embodiment of the ridiculous nature of the fictitious character vs. fictitious character arguments. She is, here more than anywhere, supremely omnipotent, as these discussions are where she gets her power from. SG wipes the floor with Doomsday without even getting off the couch.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

Squirrel Girl

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

squirrel know how she winsshes not that good, not that strong, not that smart but she wins somehow

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xanni15

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

Nonsense, SG's whole raison d'etre is to twist fanboy panties; she is the embodiment of the ridiculous nature of the fictitious character vs. fictitious character arguments. She is, here more than anywhere, supremely omnipotent, as these discussions are where she gets her power from. SG wipes the floor with Doomsday without even getting off the couch.

Yes, I already knew why her character was lame, but thank you for telling me again. :]

She still loses.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By thanobomb1124

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

Well done.

shackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shackle

@Xanni15 said:

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

Yes, I already knew why her character was lame, but thank you for telling me again. :]

She still loses.

Ah, see? Your panties=twisted. Flawless victory for SG.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Xanni15

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

She still loses.

I see you can't reply maturely and just make claims with nothing to back them up. Carry on. :]

shackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shackle

@Xanni15 said:

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

@shackle said:

@Xanni15 said:

She still loses.

I see you can't reply maturely and just make claims with nothing to back them up. Carry on. :]

LOL, yep, you got me.

BobSaysHi25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BobSaysHi25

This is worst than the Black Panther putting the silver surfer in a headlock Squirrel Girl all the way

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mk111

After this battle is over, poor Doomsday will have a fear of squirrels.

Avatar image for briangothic1970
briangothic1970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By briangothic1970

@mk111: smiles.....dooms sees a squirrel.....and runs away like a superbiotch.....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

@buckshot@gambler@mercy

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#22 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@carter_esque: really? the mismatch in this thread and you're upset about the gauntlet? it's not even like this thread was out of hand or anything. but whaaaaaaaaaaaatever.