Surface of a Neutron Star
Surface of a Neutron Star

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jin should win, unless H/P is much faster than I thought.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin BFRs Doomsday into his gourd.

(Also, what's with all these Jin Mo-Ri threads? I'm happy though, cause I've been trying for years to get him popular here lol)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There's one way Jin can annihilate DD and that's via complete obliteration. Otherwise, DD eventually wins.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Jin?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@unbreakable_fs4: There was that time over a year ago when I thought hes just some lame.

Your efforts paid off. Ha

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Jin can always bfr with his gourd, but he never used it that way so he loses.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@lowlaville: lol it was worth it indeed. Also, thanks :D

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Jin?

Think of Superman + Batman + Thor and that's somewhat what Jin is like. I'll list up some feats but it'll take a bit to type em up.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@jgames: He's used it that way against Byron, sealed the Ox King's true body, and used it to seal the demons in the Sage Realm.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@solarpowered:

Jin is a character based off Sun Wukong (this should hint that his feats are going to be ridiculous lol)

Jin possesses immense skill in many forms of martial arts, though he usually focus on Taekwondo. His skill is made apparent by him using things like pressure point strikes in battle (He has used this particular strikes to stop his opponents blood flow, paralyze, cause intense pain, or even heal) and the ability to memorize and use techniques after only seeing it done once.

Jin has enormous strength, able to carry around his staff, which has a good amount of weight; so much weight in fact that the host of Hercules has trouble lifting it and when Jin jokingly drops it, it causes earthquakes and falls into the planet. The staff itself can grow and retract or thicken on Jin's command. In length it spans the distance of the earth to the moon and it hits with enough force to decimate planets. To top it off, the staff grows in length at speeds that one would say is at the very least comparable to or greater than the speed of light, considering it could travel the distance of the moon to earth (piercing right through the moon in the process) and block a speeding javelin-like spear construct thrown by an angel at one of Jin's comrades. What truly makes this feat impressive is the fact that the staff only began its decent from the moon the instant the speeding spear construct made contact with the first layer of his comrade's skin (epidermis) and before it could proceed further, the staff covers the ridiculous distance of 384,400 km and stops the attack. The speed was such that the shock-wave of its decent killed thousands of angels. These very same angels were durable enough that a single one could survive 567 nukes and a giant meteor, all amplified with alchemy, hitting it simultaneously.

Jin also possesses crazy durability. He has been able to take physical blows from the Heavenly Realm Prince, a being who hit so hard that just by him swinging and missing, hitting nothing but air, the sheer force of his shock-wave rips monstrously huge holes in the planet that can be seen from a good distance away. Jin has also tanked a planet's explosion while depleted of all his energy reserves and extremely exhausted after having fought for days without rest. In later issues, he also literally ignored being in the epicenter of two colliding planets flung from another solar system. Even more impressive, he was completely undamaged and without a scratch and continued on fighting like nothing happened.

Jin possesses the ability to call down lightning, which strike with great potency and have shown to be able to disintegrate a being on a higher tier than the angels I mentioned above, and even more impressive is that the being that was cooked by his lightning had outstanding regenerative capabilities, healing from having a good portion of his body disintegrated in past issues.

He possess a gourd, which houses an empty space very similar to a pocket dimension, where he can seal anything or anyone he so chooses (if they don't possess the capability of coming out).

These are what come to mind for now. I'll be happy to give more info if needed.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: His physicals are certainly impressive, but even so, I don't think he has the strength to take down H/P Doomsday. Even an amped Superman couldn't harm him.

Though, he could BFR him, like you said.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if he'll be able to BFR Doomsday.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter Prey Doomsday is inconsistent. He's stomped the Justice League but the same incarnation lost to Superman (granted Superman had gear but he was also holding back according to the writer). Regardless I don't see why Jin can't BFR if his regen proves too much.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Jin couldn't bfr him, Doomday ultra stomps.

MeleeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MeleeGod

Rip Mankey meng

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sy8000

Doomsday probably stomps.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I missing something here? At this point shouldn't Jin be able to pretty much finger flick for the win?

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Am I missing something here? At this point shouldn't Jin be able to pretty much finger flick for the win?

can you give some feats ?