#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Howard
Squirrel Girl
#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

howard

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223719 posts) - - Show Bio
Squirrel Girl  !

lol
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91061 posts) - - Show Bio

Howard has never really beat anyone and he was rejected by the Initiative for not having powers.SG curbstomps him.

Moderator
#5 Posted by New Jack (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl ftw

#6 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl's unbeatable, Howard's Quack-Fu doesn't stand a chance.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223719 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Squirrel Girl's unbeatable, Howard's Quack-Fu doesn't stand a chance."
And this is very much true
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl wins. 

#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

HOWARD curbstomp

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223719 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"HOWARD curbstomp"
I dont think so
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
 he was rejected by the Initiative for not having powers.
Do you have Scans of this?
#12 Edited by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
 he was rejected by the Initiative for not having powers.
Do you have Scans of this?"
I thought he was rejected for not existing (seriously).

(it was in Civil War Choosing Sides, I think)
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223719 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
 he was rejected by the Initiative for not having powers.
Do you have Scans of this?"
I thought he was rejected for not existing (seriously).

(it was in Civil War Choosing Sides, I think)"
Mhmmmm...