Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212
Binary # 6
Binary # 6

Out of curiosity, how powerful is Binary? I heard she is quite powerful (able to beat Nova) and Im curious who are the people she can beat in Marvel/DC/Image/we and who are the people she cant beat.

Edit: I mean how powerful meaning who can she beat and such and who's in her class not how strong she is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't think we know exactly how strong she is because she doesn't really have many strength feats as Binary..most of her feats have to do with energy projection\manipulation. However she is class 100.Whether she is one of the strongest in that class..middle tier..or one of the weakest, I don't think we know. I don't recall her beating Nova but if it was before Annihilation then she wouldn't have actually needed to be Binary to do that. She was out of his league anyway.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chibio

I think she does fairly okay. Her energy output (at max I believe) is enough to destroy a planet, basically the thing she did to the Brood planet. It was the planet of the Brood right? So she has some massive, devastating energy projection, but I don't recall her being really that powerful when it comes to fights with top dogs. Can't remember the Nova instance either, but Gladiator overpowered her easily with his strenght and speed. Sentry would be able to do something like that too, but characters like Sentry, Collective and few others for sure would own her when it comes to energy / overall power. I would personally place Binary on a mid herald level. She should be able to knock out Ronan, or few of the weaker heralds of Galactus. When it comes to DC, then I see her beating second tier characters from the Justice League like Steel and so on.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Chibio said:
I think she does fairly okay. Her energy output (at max I believe) is enough to destroy a planet, basically the thing she did to the Brood planet. It was the planet of the Brood right? So she has some massive, devastating energy projection, but I don't recall her being really that powerful when it comes to fights with top dogs. Can't remember the Nova instance either, but Gladiator overpowered her easily with his strenght and speed. Sentry would be able to do something like that too, but characters like Sentry, Collective and few others for sure would own her when it comes to energy / overall power. I would personally place Binary on a mid herald level. She should be able to knock out Ronan, or few of the weaker heralds of Galactus. When it comes to DC, then I see her beating second tier characters from the Justice League like Steel and so on.
I don't think she would need to be Binary to drop Ronan. Regular Ms.Marvel has KO'd Ronan even before her strength upgrade in Vol.2
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skaddix

Agreed. She can only bust a planet with energy manipulation that is not impressive for energy manipulation but it is impressive as a pure strength feat and by pure strength I mean just punching the planet once not say flying into the planet at light or ftl speeds.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chibio
@Vance Astro said:

I don't think she would need to be Binary to drop Ronan. Regular Ms.Marvel has KO'd Ronan even before her strength upgrade in Vol.2

Oh really? That I didn't know. I considered them both as nearly equal, since Ronan should be near her strenght level without his suit, if she doesn't absorb all to much energy to boost her up. And with his hammer I saw him clearly being able to give her a run for her money. But Ronan does not have his uber hammer anymore right? I'm not really following the cosmics anymore. 
Wasn't Binary FTL? That would grant her a good advantage, if it's not only limited to their traveling speed, but if she can also somehow utilize it in combat.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By HellionVulcan

Ronan is like 50 to 70 tons but his suit gives him alot of durability but even the thing can one shot him very easy even the giant shi'ar guy did to but Binary's strength level i'd guess 200 tons .

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212

@Vance Astro said:

I don't think we know exactly how strong she is because she doesn't really have many strength feats as Binary..most of her feats have to do with energy projection\manipulation. However she is class 100.Whether she is one of the strongest in that class..middle tier..or one of the weakest, I don't think we know. I don't recall her beating Nova but if it was before Annihilation then she wouldn't have actually needed to be Binary to do that. She was out of his league anyway.

Oh damn I wish I clarified this. I don't mean physically strong I mean how powerful is she? Like who can she trash/stalemate/lose to.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tron_bonne

The Dark Pheonix

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

@daak1212: I would suggest a "Binary runs the gauntlet" thread but i don't know who useful it would be.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

@Vance Astro said:

I don't think we know exactly how strong she is because she doesn't really have many strength feats as Binary..most of her feats have to do with energy projection\manipulation. However she is class 100.Whether she is one of the strongest in that class..middle tier..or one of the weakest, I don't think we know. I don't recall her beating Nova but if it was before Annihilation then she wouldn't have actually needed to be Binary to do that. She was out of his league anyway.

I agree with this. I would say it probably depends on just how much energy she has absorbed.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hoboseid

She done Planet busting level moves and got some FTL feats, she once wiped out the Brood planet, punched Rogue from Earth to Mars and sometimes displayed a 7th sense that enabled her to subconsciously anticipate an opponent's moves but overall she doesn't have enough feats to back herself up, other bricks have given her trouble. Binary does have some good feats but not on the consistent level like Stardust, Surfer and BRB and other top tiers do. Her best moves are probably energy manipulation/absorbtion

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By RainEffect

She wiped out an entire species (the Brood) and destroyed their home planet.