how powerfull is adam warlock

neil419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By neil419

I know who adam warlock is and i know his backstory and powers but i really dont know quite know how powerfull he is if you could please give a discription of the extent of his powers that would be cool... also i wanted to know if his staff possesd any seperate power

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ToO_RaW

I'd say about Wonderman level on an overall base and standard.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

He's like Dr Strange but instead of manipulating magic he manipulates the Power Cosmic

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

He is probably on Dr. Strange, Thanos or Silver Surfer`s level.

neil419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By neil419

what about hand to hand

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

Adam Warlock does have few good hand to hand feats, but certainly is no Captain America.

He is lacking durability feat to truly put him at level or Thor or Silver Surfer, let alone Thanos.

His biggest advatange is his connection with soul gem, and the ability to manipulate soul. With soul gem, morals off, as long as you have a soul you are screwed against Warlock, without soul gem his level of control can be question.

He has more exotic abilities like Surfer, telepathy (very limited showings) and matter manipulation (well documented showings).

So close to Thor level, as long as he doesnt get blitz. He however has shield, but very little document reaction speed.

@neil419: This thread should give you relevant info's and scans : http://www.comicvine.com/adam-warlock/29-6805/warlock-chronology-feats/92-740295/